PDA

View Full Version : The Bored Guys Show

Elite Four Lucian
June 15th, 2007, 11:59 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b30/MarineArmy/banner.jpg
Hello Everyone, Me, My friend Alister, His friend Kyler, and a few select others, will be creating a show called "Bored Guys Show", The show will consist of different skits pertaining to different things people do, For the first episode we will be introducing, all of the cast, other episodes will introduce the other cast, but for now were focusing on just the cast for the first few episodes, but the point absolute point of these skits, is for mostly humor, some of the skits will be shot in different locations, like Las Vegas, Nevada, Utah, Flagstaff, Arizona, Fort Mohave, Arizona, and various other locations, now we plan on doing 20 episodes then having at least an hour to an two hour movie, that consists of at least 10 skits, all will pertain to different things, sometimes during an episode and a movie we will be in the same location, for example, I Believe the 4th or 5th episode, we will be in Las Vegas, and the movie we will be in Las Vegas, some of the skits you will have seen in other movies but they will be completely different, each episode will have a main title, which will match the longest skit we do, we still don’t have a time frame, but we expect each skit to be at least 10 minutes long, and the main skit will be 15 so we estimate, at least 26-30 minutes for each episode, that’s standard show time, In each movie the skits will be about 10 to 15 minutes long, the longest skit we will have will be at least 30 minutes, and to make sure of everyone’s safety their will be a Safety Advisory on each episode, now what am I missing, o yes of course time to explain how were filming each episode and movie, each movie will be filmed using a standard video camcorder, The Director, Kyler will also be making the final additions to each episodes, some episodes will have music, some wont, it all depends, now some episodes will also need more then 1 episode, for instance I prefer not to tell u what type of skit it is, but we will need 2 cameras for episode 5, because of the way were setting it up, we need it for angling and such, so its necessary to use 2 cameras for it so we get the shots we need, some shots we do will not be used in the episodes, lets see what else, o yes me and Alister will also be talking about our new Pokemon Game coming out for PC late 2016, it will be a knockout for the GBA Pokemon Games, but much more interactivity, Me and Alister will be explaining certain aspects of the game and also giving a short skit on how we are gonna have it, and more details, but that’s to save for the episode, also if anyone would like to be apart of our show we are accepting all participants from ages 18 - 25, anyone who would like to be part of our episodes may contact me on here or my cell phone my cell phone number is to be used for applications to be on the show only, please respect my personal boundaries, also we are looking for a few more staff members so if Ur. 16 - 20 please contact me here or call me cell, I am available 12 PM - to 12AM Mountain Time, please no personal calls, business calls only, thank you and I hope you all enjoy the show coming soon.

~ Elite Four Lucian

~Update~

Hey Everyone, It's Lucian Again, With an update about the Bored Guys Show, We currently have a website being made as I speak, it should be done within the next couple of weeks, or sooner , on the site it will give u numerous options, such as, a live chat with the "Bored Guys" Team, Episode Gallery, We're also going to have a program called the Bored Guy Ride Along, it allows people to sign up, only people 16 - 25, May sign up, it lets the person who signs up to ride along with us while we do skits, the most time you will spend with us is 4 days so its well worth it, also as of now we have Representitives, we need 4 we have 1 already, hes the South Representitive, i need 3 more, what i want from my Representitives is advertisment, i want them to introduce our show to their part of the world, i have a Canada candidate also, but that is the down low on how its going, remember to catch the first episode comming soon of BORED GUYS SHOW, i will give updates once them come, also those who would like to be on the show as perm actors or would like to be staff dont be afraid to call my cell its , or PM me remember i will only take people in the age range of 15 - 25 for staff or actors , thank you.

Gunn
June 16th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Wait a minute ... 928? I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

Elite Four Lucian
June 16th, 2007, 07:44 PM
i live in Arizona lol, why ?

Gunn
June 16th, 2007, 08:42 PM
I know you do. And, I bet I can make a good guess in what county you live in. But I won't disclose that here.

Elite Four Lucian
June 16th, 2007, 09:45 PM
u can i live in Fort Mohave ^_^ y?

mewthree w/armor
June 17th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Hi. This topic is borderline as to whether it is allowed in the rules or not. For the time being this is being left open, but I can't recommending the posting of your phone number. Thats kinda dangerous. Please be advised we take no responsibility on that.