PDA

View Full Version : My Very Own Thread

Poopie Butt Farts
June 19th, 2007, 10:43 AM
... wats up... just like to close this thread...

replay_man
June 19th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Slugma, Dunsparce, Houndour, Poochenya, Togepi, Pineco, Shupet and Stunky look appealing to me =D.

I could give you All the starters you dont have, and some pearl exclusives?

R.A.M.
June 19th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Do you have any shinies???

Poopie Butt Farts
June 19th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Slugma, Dunsparce, Houndour, Poochenya, Togepi, Pineco, Shupet and Stunky look appealing to me =D.

I could give you All the starters you dont have, and some pearl exclusives?

Deal.

So would I get:
Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chicorita, Cyndaquil, Piplup, Torchic, Mudkip, and Treeko?

Please choose another out of my list and I'll give you all those for the above starters(If you don't want another, I just won't have treeko)... Do you want any specific traits or will it be fine for just random ones?

haffeysucks
June 19th, 2007, 10:55 AM
I have all the Pearl exclusive Pokemon and many of the swarms...check out my thread and see if you have anything I want.

replay_man
June 19th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Sure, I'll just add a... GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently I still dont have a Mudkip, haha. Sorry, could I just take that out of the list?

EDIT: I'm going out soon, so I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how long this would take so I know if I should go out and come back later, or what.

Poopie Butt Farts
June 19th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Sure, I'll just add a... GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently I still dont have a Mudkip, haha. Sorry, could I just take that out of the list?

EDIT: I'm going out soon, so I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how long this would take so I know if I should go out and come back later, or what.

Well I'm going out soon too, so we could do this later when we both get back on tonight...

But I will take: Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Torchic, Treeko, Cyndaquil, Piplup, and Chicorita for the ones you requested... but I need to know if you want specific things for your pokemon (will take longer) or if the stats can just be random...

R.A.M.
June 19th, 2007, 11:05 AM
I guess you don't have shinies...

Poopie Butt Farts
June 19th, 2007, 11:06 AM
I guess you don't have shinies...

LOL... You need to read the whole thing... shining bibarel... stats are posted...

replay_man
June 19th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah, just PM me, I'll be back in about 3-4 hours hopefully. No specific stats, I'm not picky. As long as they're legit, i'm cool. Talk to you later.

haffeysucks
June 19th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Did you read my post at all?

FireApe2135
June 19th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Do you need any Items because Im interested in the shiny bibarel
I also have larvitar, a haunter that would trade to you to evolve as a gengar le tme know

Poopie Butt Farts
June 19th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Do you need any Items because Im interested in the shiny bibarel
I also have larvitar, a haunter that would trade to you to evolve as a gengar le tme know

Sorry, but I only trade shiny for shiny.

Breaker
June 19th, 2007, 03:41 PM
I know, that ya only trade Shiny 4 Shiny, but I try it.xD
Chose 6 Pkmn 4 ur cute Bibarel.
Starters: all of them.
GBA-Game-Inseration: I can get all of them.
Swarming: Surskit, Delibird, Slakoth, Swinub, Farfetch`d, Smoochum, Zigzagoon, Phanpy, Magnemite, Tangela, Nosepass, Krabby, Spinda, Corsola, Beldum, Doduo, Lickitung, Pidgey, Skitty, Electrike...
Pearl Exclusives: Glameow, Shieldon, Houndour, Slowpoke, Misdreavus...
Other: Eevee, Dratini, Gible, Larvitar, Yanma, Croagunk, Skorupi, all Fossils, Snorlax, Munchlax, Burmy, Combee, Phione, Rotom, Heracross, Ralts, Duskull, Nidoran [m]&[f], Ledyba, Kecleon, Carnivine, Snorunt, Riolu, Tauros, Drifloon, Lapras, Togepi, Porygon...
It would b very nice.

Poopie Butt Farts
June 19th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Sorry... Shiny for a Shiny... and I updated it with my shining Blaziken...

Breaker
June 19th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Damn. T.T'
And, if I say, that ya can chose 12 of them? Plz.

Poopie Butt Farts
June 19th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Sorry... Shiny for a Shiny... and I updated it with my shining Blaziken... lol... (copy and paste... next time... listen)