PDA

View Full Version : Magmortar and Electivire

PoetikaL
June 20th, 2007, 10:17 AM
I just read that if you don't have access to LeafGreen or FireRed to get a Magby or Elekid in D/P, when you get PBR, you can get Magmortar and Electivire when you unlock the gold and silver cards in PBR.

Electivire

Level 50
Magnet
OT: PKTOPIA
ID: 06257
Move Set:
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop
Earthquake

Magmortar
Level 50
Charcoal
Move Set:
Flamethrower
Psychic
Hyper Beam
SolarBeam

Soulinferno
June 20th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Whats PBR? .

Dogod
June 20th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Pokemon Battle Revolution is PBR.

Rivvon
June 20th, 2007, 11:51 AM
I checked on Serebii and their newest update says it's true. Serebii is a very reliable source, so I'm guessing it's true.

_Prince_
June 20th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Yeah I already knew. I don't like Magmortar's moveset though, but I guess you can always change it.

Chosen_of_Manaphy
June 20th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Theres also a surfing pikachu...with tail whip.

Shiny Umbreon
June 20th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Theres also a surfing pikachu...with tail whip.

You mean 'surfing pikachu...with volt tackle'. That's the special thing: two special moves that couldn't be combined before. Too bad it's not a Pichu because it could learn Nasty Plot.

Midnight Beat
June 21st, 2007, 06:12 AM
You mean 'surfing pikachu...with volt tackle'. That's the special thing: two special moves that couldn't be combined before. Too bad it's not a Pichu because it could learn Nasty Plot.

But couldn't you just breed it?

xFRANKIEx
June 21st, 2007, 06:15 AM
I'm not sure about the breeding thing, but you could clone it using the gts glitch?

Chosen_of_Manaphy
June 21st, 2007, 12:35 PM
I just hope to actually get your trainer card to gold/silver level, we don't have to go throught the 100 battles crap.
Thats annoying as hell.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 21st, 2007, 05:18 PM
yea I like the Magmartor and Electrive idea. Not all people have FR/LG which will make it hard to get these pkmn

:t354:TG

PurityForest
June 23rd, 2007, 03:34 AM
Yeah, PBR will have a Magmortar and Electivire without the need of FR/LG. This will help for the one who doesn't have LG/FR. :D

Forci Stikane
June 23rd, 2007, 08:43 AM
Yeah, I'm glad for this. Perhaps now we won't have as many people asking for Electrizer & Magmarizer in the trading area...

I'm curious as to how they'll tackle this, though. I mean, will you get both, and if so, can you get multiples for multiple games (like they did with the Jirachi from the Colosseum bonus disk)?

ThePokemaster999
June 23rd, 2007, 11:24 AM
yea-I have FR, but i not LG, so that's nice that their doing this.

Shiny Umbreon
June 23rd, 2007, 11:46 AM
But couldn't you just breed it?

Yeah, but the baby won't have the special moves because they aren't egg moves (Volt tackle is, but it has other means to get it).

I'm curious as to how they'll tackle this, though. I mean, will you get both, and if so, can you get multiples for multiple games (like they did with the Jirachi from the Colosseum bonus disk)?

There's probably a requisite, and once you do it, you'll be offered one (or both). If you want even more, you must do it again. it could be a 100 Trainer Battle thing, though.

Dark Empoleon
June 30th, 2007, 06:06 PM
I just read that if you don't have access to LeafGreen or FireRed to get a Magby or Elekid in D/P, when you get PBR, you can get Magmortar and Electivire when you unlock the gold and silver cards in PBR.

Electivire

Level 50
Magnet
Move Set:
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop
Earthquake

Magmortar
Level 50
Charcoal
Move Set:
Flamethrower
Psychic
Hyper Beam
SolarBeam

What do you mean? "I just read that if you don't have access to LeafGreen or FireRed to get a Magby or Elekid in D/P, when you get PBR, you can get Magmortar and Electivire when you unlock the gold and silver cards in PBR." Whats the gold and silver card, and does it appear in the shop as a mystery gift? o.o

Chibaymega12
June 30th, 2007, 06:08 PM
@darkempoleon: serebii says that they will clear everything up on battle revolution and dp tommorrow, hopefully the gold and silver cards will be one of them

Chosen_of_Manaphy
July 1st, 2007, 07:30 PM
Well we all know one thing, by the time Nintendo officialy reveals how to get them, we'll have gotten them already.

Chibaymega12
July 2nd, 2007, 08:31 AM
ok, well serebii never said anything about the gold and silver cards, but i read some where taht at the moment they're jap exclusives at the moment, so taht means we must have to get a bonus disk or something

PoetikaL
July 22nd, 2007, 08:56 AM
Is it possible to get them now? I haven't played PBR in like 2-3 weeks. Did they find a way to get them?

Pikasaur
July 22nd, 2007, 09:25 AM
No,on Serebii they haven't been revealed.

PoetikaL
July 22nd, 2007, 09:28 AM
If my eyes deceive me, or I seen a trainer (Marriland to be exact) use an Electivire with the movesets I stated. I'll give the video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lr0kzpSJB8Q

I know for sure this guy doesn't cheat, he's a well known battler . He's made walkthroughs on Youtube, has in own site.

Maybe he bred it with someone who has Ice Punch and Cross Chop.

latioslegends
July 22nd, 2007, 09:42 AM
how do you get the gold and silver cards?

AztecSunshine
July 22nd, 2007, 09:49 AM
it's unkown but serebii knows how he said in the forums but he is not going to tell us (i think)

latioslegends
July 22nd, 2007, 09:50 AM
oh good then they will post it here right?

wmoor0826
July 22nd, 2007, 09:58 AM
Maybe to get the gold and silver cards, you need the gold and silver remakes. 0.o

Always and Never
July 22nd, 2007, 10:05 AM
Yeah. They're not gonna be making Gold and Silver remakes. So don't say stupid stuff like that.

Nintendo hasn't released it, and I've beaten everything in PBR. So it is obviously a bonus disc. Or something.

PoetikaL
July 22nd, 2007, 10:10 AM
Here, straight from Serebiiforums.com

Old 7-17-2007, 4:58 AM

Everything said by Serebii about Electivire/Magmortar
I decided to put everything that was said about our mysterious Pokemon and Trainer Passes here so anyone entering this topic will see all of it in the first post (or at least I hope too...)

Now, we know the Pokemon are related to the Trainer Passes and that see know that remakes of Gold and Silver are NOT related to this.

“They're obtainable within game without the need for going to an event, however the means to get them is obscure and you wont know it”

“The way to get it isnt something you can do in the game...”

“If it was available in-game just by beating something, do you not think that I would have revealed it?”

“Ok let me rephrase

They're obtainable in game but through any in game methods

That make sense?”

“Come on people, if it was a method you could think of and that was do-able, it wouldn't be a secret and would be revealed by now”

“There is no way through game playing, transferring, battling etc to get them

Only a special way which will be revealed by Nintendo at a later date”

“It has nothing to do with settings either. Jesus Christ”

So, this is everything he's said. Pretty much all of that was found here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=252657

There you go! ^_^

AztecSunshine
July 22nd, 2007, 10:15 AM
when it comes out they well and i hope it's in near future

~Mithos~
July 22nd, 2007, 10:27 AM
the serebii fourms will NEVER load for me =[

anemos
July 22nd, 2007, 11:12 AM
Here, straight from Serebiiforums.com

Old 7-17-2007, 4:58 AM

Everything said by Serebii about Electivire/Magmortar
I decided to put everything that was said about our mysterious Pokemon and Trainer Passes here so anyone entering this topic will see all of it in the first post (or at least I hope too...)

Now, we know the Pokemon are related to the Trainer Passes and that see know that remakes of Gold and Silver are NOT related to this.

“They're obtainable within game without the need for going to an event, however the means to get them is obscure and you wont know it”

“The way to get it isnt something you can do in the game...”

“If it was available in-game just by beating something, do you not think that I would have revealed it?”

“Ok let me rephrase

They're obtainable in game but through any in game methods

That make sense?”

“Come on people, if it was a method you could think of and that was do-able, it wouldn't be a secret and would be revealed by now”

“There is no way through game playing, transferring, battling etc to get them

Only a special way which will be revealed by Nintendo at a later date”

“It has nothing to do with settings either. Jesus Christ”

So, this is everything he's said. Pretty much all of that was found here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=252657

There you go! ^_^

so they're unobtainable from gameplay, such a mew, celebi, jirachi, darkrai, arceus, shaymin, and deoxys.

SIMPLE!

magpie
July 23rd, 2007, 10:58 AM
Yeah, it's basically been pinpointed to a code at SPPF...

Serebii's words are contradicting at one point, so we shouldn't treat them as pure godspeak, you know?

But still...it seems like it's going to be SO simple when he tells us how to unlock them ^_^

At least it won't be from battle, it looks like...I CANNOT beat all 100 in a row =/

wmoor0826
July 23rd, 2007, 11:05 AM
Yeah. They're not gonna be making Gold and Silver remakes. So don't say stupid stuff like that.

Nintendo hasn't released it, and I've beaten everything in PBR. So it is obviously a bonus disc. Or something.

How is that stupid? Just cause they haven't said anything about it doesn't mean it's never gonna come. People knew that they were gonna make a red and blue remake long before FireRed and LeafGreen. Also, it makes perfect sense, beat the new gold and silver, get the gold and silver cards.

magpie
July 23rd, 2007, 11:20 AM
How is that stupid? Just cause they haven't said anything about it doesn't mean it's never gonna come. People knew that they were gonna make a red and blue remake long before FireRed and LeafGreen. Also, it makes perfect sense, beat the new gold and silver, get the gold and silver cards.

Hey, I'd love a G/S remake but I'm sure that Serebii has said that it has nothing to do with linking to another game.

Pogiforce-14
July 23rd, 2007, 01:36 PM
So wait, how do you GET the Magmortar and Electivire?

wmoor0826
July 24th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Hey, I'd love a G/S remake but I'm sure that Serebii has said that it has nothing to do with linking to another game.

They said they are as of now not sure, and I was joking the first time I said it but it does make sense...

Shiraishi
July 25th, 2007, 11:23 PM
..All the trouble I went through to get a electivire.now this..

Pogiforce-14
July 27th, 2007, 07:37 PM
At this point I think getting a magmortar and an electivire the in game way would be quicker. no point waiting around for a method of getting htem otherwise. you end up wasting more time that way.

Darkblade
August 4th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Serebii have finally released it. here's the hyperlink: http://www.serebii.net/battle/elecmortar.shtml, but they haven't released the codes for them, read it first before asking about the codes!, or you will be deemed an idiot

Always and Never
August 4th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Yeah, inputting a password.

Today I have been trying every code that would seem to have anything to do with it, but no luck yet. >.<

Ichida
August 4th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Twisted bastard dangles the method over our heads, then yanks away the crucial detail, making revealing it at all entirely pointless. Good thing I already have those two.

~Mithos~
August 5th, 2007, 06:06 AM
wow watch it be magmortar or electivire as the thing to say.

nobody knew it would be that simple, thats an interesting way to gain them. I'm thinking maybe, the game names? such as magmortar is ruby and electivire is yellow or something. or it might be a comlex sentence.

anemos
August 5th, 2007, 06:19 AM
we have known that the pokemon were in the game for a long time.. i think somebody must have tried it. if it works, i'd be surprised. the manaphy mission code in ranger was not "Manaphy" =D

~Mithos~
August 5th, 2007, 06:27 AM
good point =/

why does nintendo and serebii have to do this...

Always and Never
August 5th, 2007, 06:39 AM
Crap! You're probably right about the Manaphy code.

>.< Probably a long code of random letters and numbers.

~Mithos~
August 5th, 2007, 06:54 AM
if it's just a bunch of random numbers how would serebii know? does he like work for nintendo or what???

anemos
August 5th, 2007, 06:57 AM
do the datel guys work for nintendo? no, yet the spew AR codes out all the time. he (serebii) figured something out. sorry to shoot that idea down, but i realy doubt it

~Mithos~
August 5th, 2007, 07:38 AM
I didn't think so, but serebii must have a ton of time on his hands, seeing as how he runs a website and has enough time to type in random codes on PBR.

EDIT: is the guy's name actually serebii?

Always and Never
August 5th, 2007, 08:44 AM
No, Serebii is Celebi in japanese. Celebi means "Celestial Being."

So his name isn't Serebii. XD

~Mithos~
August 5th, 2007, 08:47 AM
oh, thats still a pretty cool name for a website tho.

Darkblade
August 5th, 2007, 10:31 PM
if it's just a bunch of random numbers how would serebii know? does he like work for nintendo or what???

Probably hired someone to sit there all day and brute force their way in

brute forcing is trying every combo and soon get the right one

~Mithos~
August 6th, 2007, 03:58 AM
umm that would take days, maybe weeks. theres like 20 numbers/letters you can put in, I don't think that anybody would have the patience to do that (especially not me)

Sarafan
August 6th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Serebii looked at the code of the game to get it. Or as someone else said he did

Darkblade
August 6th, 2007, 10:45 PM
true, but we are talking about people who would sell their left legs for a shiny sirskit

shadowboy166
August 7th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Well all i hope for is that the english and US code are the same and that by the time they release it here the code will be released!

~Mithos~
August 7th, 2007, 04:28 AM
nah, nintendo is nice, but never THAT nice, it'll be a long time before the U.S. even gets another clue as to what it is.

that would ruin the "secret" XD

Dark Empoleon
August 7th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Well, how do you guys know the code is a mess of numbers and not just a certain word, like for Magmortar's code has something to do with magma or something fire.

anemos
August 7th, 2007, 02:22 PM
manaphy's code WAS random letters and numbers. why would nintendo make it easy?

~Mithos~
August 7th, 2007, 03:46 PM
because, nintendo isn't going to say: okay guys guess everything that has to do with fire.

when this comes out it's going to totally ruin it as there will be PKTOPIA magmortars and electivire flying around the wireless trade thread.