PDA

View Full Version : a new world:the keonni region

Pages : [1] 2

Psychotic_Demon
May 15th, 2004, 12:13 PM
this is my first game and i want to make it fun for every one! this is sorta like a story cause u choose want happens all i do is give u the settings.
ok...here we go!

rules:
1.any one can sign up when ever they want but u have to start at the beginning and keep me updated with whats going on in other words, just pm me.

2.if some one wants to go to a different place pm me.

3.made up pokemon are ok.just give a breif description of it.

4.this part is crusial.at the begginning type in:
name:
starter pokemon: (sp)
description:
rivals pokemon: (rp)
r u good or evil?

setting:your moving to ur new house on your own.ur mom and dad are already there.just before bording the boat that takes u to ur house u find an injured pokemon, ur starter pokemon. on the huge boat team nightmare (aqua,magna,rocket) takes it over and takes every body on a new course.battle nightmare (later)
and land te boat on an island.theres only enough room on the for every one but u and any one else who plays this game.now we have to work together (or aginst each other) but we dont know there is a huge town on the other side.we now need to get to the to the town and home after we get home another quest begins...

name:mila batons
sp:eevee
description:pink tank with eevee printed on it in white, light blue denim skirt, dirty blond hair shoulder lenth pulled back into to 2 short pony tails
rival:andrew
rp:poochyena
good

when ten people sign up we`ll start

Timbjerr
May 16th, 2004, 04:32 PM
This is more of an RP, not a game...

-->MOVED<--

Blitz~2005
June 11th, 2004, 05:16 PM
name:blitz (last name no known)
sp:mudkip
description:black shirt, blue denim shorts, skate belt,hairblack wirh blond tips and a cowlick, blue eyes,tall and thin
rival:sam
rp:bulbasour
good

this sound promising*sp*

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2004, 05:35 PM
that was forever ago... im changing myself. :cheeky:

name: saphira moonstream
starter pokemon: (sp) eevee
description: light blue tank, dark blue pants, dirty blond hair with a single blue highlight in the front, a silver neckless with a rose shape sapphire.
rival: andrew
rivals pokemon: (rp) poochyena
r u good or evil? good

ooc: im glad someone signed up!!! :D i started this in may and it was moved!

ic: saphira felt the cool brease flowing through her long hair. she thought about the eevee she had just found. she wondered if it would accept her... but there was no time to think about that. saphira loved being out on the sea. on a new adventure...

Sparks_67
June 11th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Hi Ill jion dark:
name:Cloud
starter pokemon:Abra
description:Loves a challengwe and always to protect whats right.Also wears a black cloak and red t shirt under neath then he wears black jeans.
rival:Richie
rivals pokemon:Gastly
are you good or evil:good

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2004, 05:48 PM
yay someone signed up! star when u want! ;)

Blitz~2005
June 11th, 2004, 05:56 PM
we need some evil ppl..........

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2004, 06:00 PM
i agree... someone besides me please start!

Blitz~2005
June 11th, 2004, 06:40 PM
i thought we were starting when he had 10 ppl

Bhati
June 12th, 2004, 10:14 AM
name: Lizzie
starter pokemon: Ponyta
description: Lizzie had medium-length, dark brown hair that she usually lets loose. Her eyes are light brown. She is wearing a light blue T-shirt that she recieved from a camp she had gone to with a couple friends. She is also wearing blue jeans and plian white sneakers.
rival: Amanda (friendly rivaly)
rivals pokemon: Jigglypuff
r u good or evil? Good

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 12:07 PM
im tired of waiting! lets go!

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 12:29 PM
meh evil boss

name: Maxie
starter pokemon: Larvitar
description: Never goes anywhere without his black cloak and his Larvitar, his eyes are clear green (not paint green) and he always wears black pants and black t-shirt and his 'black cloak'
rival: Archie
rivals pokemon: Abra
r u good or evil? EVIL!!!! MWAHAHAHA

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 01:08 PM
ooc: yay someones evil! start when ya want.

ic: a voice on the loudspeaker spoke. this is magma! we are taking over the ship! now... either qiuetly come along or perish!!!

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 01:28 PM
OOC ok too bad i can't think of a start *bashes head against wall* now an idea will come soon i hope

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 01:31 PM
ooc: how about you were beside the man who said it listening to him. then start from there.

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 01:35 PM
OOC: ok and thanks

IC: "Ok you can stop now Max" and then i spoke in to the microphone "This is Team Magma leader Maxie keep calm and nothing will happen to you but if you don't do as i say... well lets just say that you don't want to know what happens if you don't do as i say

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 01:38 PM
i listened to the voice. i let eevee out of the pokeball and dashed up to the control room place. (whats it called?) "come one eevee!" she followed me.

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 01:45 PM
OOC: the control room is 'the bridge'

IC: "get ready for a fight or two Max"

Aggron91
June 12th, 2004, 01:49 PM
name: andrew sunstar (saphiras rival)
starter pokemon: poochyena
description: tall blue jeans blue shirt, blonde hair, blue eyes
rival: sapphira
rivals pokemon:
r u good or evil? good

this sounds cool

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 01:51 PM
ooc: ok thanx! :embarrass

ic: i ran up a few flights of stairs and saw two men in the birdge. "eevee we need to work together as a team. you with me?" eevee nodded. "alright! now, lets go!" i shouted.

Aggron91
June 12th, 2004, 01:51 PM
i heard the voice on the ship, i ran up some stairs and poochyena followed, i had been with him for nearly a year now, i came up against a female trainer, i didnt know who she was but i wasnt going to take the chance she was a magma "poochyena tackle attack!"

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 01:54 PM
"hey!" i said turning around. "stop it! cant you see im trying to stop magma?!?"

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 01:55 PM
OOC: why are you good Aggron? :(

IC: "ok Max now we are gonna take them go! Larvitar" "Larvitar use Sand storm out on the corridor and Max close the door as soon as i have got my Larvitar inside again"

Aggron91
June 12th, 2004, 01:59 PM
ooc- i asked and i was alowed, plus i right better as a good person :-]

ic- "poochyena stop, you are, ok lets go!" a sandstorm emerged in the corridor...

(last post on this bord tonight)

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 02:01 PM
OOC: oh ok

IC: "you have done well Larvitar come back in your pokeball" "Max close the door so the sand don't ruin the equipment"

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 02:03 PM
"ahhh!!!" i shouted. there was sand everywhere. i picked up eevee. it was to hard to breath! i fainted...

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 02:05 PM
OOC: whohoo 2 pages

IC: "Max turn off the light in the corridor outside this door"

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 02:09 PM
i opened my eyes. it was still dark and i couldnt see a thing. the ship rocked back and forth and i realized it was on a new course... but where?

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 02:25 PM
"Ok Max you can turn the light on again and send this ship to the newly discovered Keonni Region" as i walked out the door and looked down the corridor i saw 2 persons fighting with the sandstorm and they were blinded of the light

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 02:38 PM
i couldnt see anything but i could hear someone. "who are you?!?" i demanded.

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"I'm Maxie Leader of Team Magma i don't mean to harm you or anyone on board, but i will take you to a newly discovered region, called the 'Keonni Region'"

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 02:47 PM
i tilted my head. "keonni region? wheres that?"

Bhati
June 12th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Lizzie, also confused, awaited Max's response.

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 02:51 PM
"far away from any of the other regions anything else you want to know"

OOC:will you join my RP? it's called "Pokemorph goes to school"

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 02:55 PM
ooc: ok! will you check out dark blade i wrote some more!!!

ic: "yes... why are you taking us there?" saphira said, begining to get nevous.

Bhati
June 12th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Lizzie sighed. She decided that if she was already on her way, there was nothing she could really do to stop it. And when they arrived, she would figure out by herself what the place was like. Personally, she didn't like being told what was going on. She would much rather see for herself. But, upon thinking harder, she realized there was one thing she wanted to know.

"How much longer till we get there?"

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 03:06 PM
(to Dark espeon)"so you can help me the region gets flooded every day and i need to find out why"

(to Bhati)"right about 2 days"

OOC:i have read that i just haven't replied and Bhati Max is the helper i've got not me i'm Maxie and you are kinda scary you posted same time as me 0_0

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"what?!?" i said. "i dont know anything about this place!"

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 03:10 PM
OOC: look at the other post by me

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 03:12 PM
ooc: i ment besides that!

ic: i didnt know what to think. was there such a place? or was this guy mad?!?

ooc: lol!!!

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 03:16 PM
OOC: *Blushes* oops can i have psychic powers

IC: "What do you want to know about Keonni"

Bhati
June 12th, 2004, 03:18 PM
OOC: Heh, sorry that scared you. I didn't realize it, lol. And all right, I'll get your name right next time, lol, sorry about that too.

IC: Lizzie sighed and sat down in a chair. Two days was an awfal long time for someone like her to wait. She wanted to get there, and do everything that could be done there. She wanted to be the best, the champion, and she didn't feel like waiting much longer to start.

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 03:22 PM
"we can get the engines to go a little faster if you want to get there 1 day earlier if you want but these waters are excellent for cathing water pokemon and i have super rods in a closet on 'the bridge'"

OOC: where did you get that "You represent..."

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 03:22 PM
ooc: hey! i wanted pyschic powers! yes you can. but i have them to!!!!

ic: i let eevee go. i was bored. there was nothing to do. "hey!" i said to lizzie "do you wanna battle?"

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I went back to 'the bridge' and got 3 super rods and i asked "anyone wants to have a rod to keep as their own and there are chairs on the middle of the ship so we can go fishing after water pokemon"

OOC: thanks @_@ you are thinking of ...................... apple pie :)

Bhati
June 12th, 2004, 03:28 PM
OOC: It was in someones siggy. Here is the quiz http://quizilla.com/users/Ruri-chan/quizzes/What%20feeling%20do%20you%20represent%3F. I just posted my results as a siggy.

IC: I sighed, not wanting to fish. After all, my starting Pokemon was Ponyta, a fire horse with a temper to match her type. She was full of life, no doubt about it, but I wasn't sure she could take on water types, yet.

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 03:35 PM
OOC: thanks and do you want the rod or not?

Bhati
June 12th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Lizzie took the rod with some thought.

"Thanks," she said, knowing that Maxie was being very kind to just give away two fishing rods.

She held it, knowing she wouldn't use it for a while. But, maybe she would use it later on, when she had another Pokemon that wasn't weak against water.

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"No Problem and what about you Saphira do you want a rod?"

OOC: do you like my new and improved sig

Bhati
June 12th, 2004, 03:49 PM
OOC: Beatiful.

IC: Lizzie, unsure of what to do, walked over to the railing, and looked over. While many people would get seasick, Lizzie didn't feel the least bit quezy. She tried to sort through what she would do when she arrived in the new region. She could start training right away, or she could find some tourist attractions. Maybe a nightclub or something. Of course, it would have to be age-apporiate, seeing as she was still 14.

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 03:52 PM
OOC: thank you and the new region doesn't have many buildings they keep being destroyed by floods

Bhati
June 12th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Lizzie sighed, figuring that few buildings meant few people. Without any people, there wasn't really anything to look foward to. Maybe she would train until people came.

"Do they have gyms or anything?"

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 04:02 PM
"I hope that the first one is still standing but it's doesn't have a leader and i want you to be the leader of it but if you don't want to then i understand.
The rest of Team Magma is working on building cities for people to move into.
But i want you and Saphira to help me find out about the floods as soon as they stop we can get finished and i have a hunch about what's the problem.
Saphira you get a gym also if you want"

Bhati
June 12th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Lizzie smiled, honored that she would recieve the first gym. She already knew her type would be fire, and that he gym would be challenging to beat, for any type of Pokemon. It would be her goal to get her gym up to such a nice status.

"I would love to," she said with a smile almost too wide for her face. "And I would also love to help you out with the floods."

With something to look foward to, the journey didn't seem too pointless anymore.

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"Thank you and no problem so do you need any materials for your new gym.
Wait you need your badge" and then i pulled a badge that looked like a Torch with fire in it out of my pocket "Here you go, do you like it?"

Bhati
June 12th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Lizzie took it in her hand, smiling.

"Perfect," she said with a smile.

Thinking about what she would need, she realized that the gym was going to take a lot of work. For now, she would just think about it, and then decide on things later.

"I don't think I need anything yet. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do exactly. I know I want either fire at the bottom of the floor, or lava. And I need an outfit, every gym does," she said with a laugh. "I know I need to figure out a lot of stuff, and I'll get it figured out as soon as possible."

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"ok then i'll go fishing"
later on the middle of the ship
"I have one on the hook!" i pulled it up and it was a staryu "Go! Larvitar use your horn attack and then use bite" *Larvitar stabs Staryu and then it bites it "Pokeball Go!" it rumbles and then it lays still "Staryu is mine"

Bhati
June 12th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Lizzie went to her room quickly, just to grab a pen and some paper. Then she ran back out to the deck, and started writting what her gym might be like.

Lizzie's Gym
Slogan: Burning the competition with firey battle styles.
Outfit: Red tank top, and white pants. Also white sneakers, and a red wristband on her right arm.
Pokemon: Fire types ... Ponyta for sure, but thats the only Pokemon I have for now.
Setup: A moving platform above a pit of burning flames, set upon red hot coals. There will be a couple rocks on the platform, for Pokemon to leap upon and push off, ect.

The rest to be decided later. ^.^

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"We have arrived in 'the new region' lets go and find your gym shall we"

Aggron91
June 13th, 2004, 12:56 AM
ooc- wow you've been busy

ic- i awoke after the sandstorm and found myslef on a different part of the ship, we had docked and i went to find sapphira or the leader of magma, i ran forward and saw sapphira "HEY, wait up, whats going on here?!"

capalex65
June 13th, 2004, 01:01 AM
ooc: yup i've been busy

IC: I went to find Andrew and to ask him if he wanted a super rod and if he wanted to help with the floods

Bhati
June 13th, 2004, 10:31 AM
OOC: Can I have another character if I keep track of both of them?

IC: Lizzie walked off the boat, and cringed when she saw the floods everywhere. She knew she needed to find an electric type and soon, becuase her Ponyta would never be able to take all the water well.

capalex65
June 13th, 2004, 10:34 AM
ooc: don't ask me

ic: "well let's get to my motorboat which lies just over here"

Bhati
June 13th, 2004, 12:38 PM
OOC: Then whoses role play is this?

IC: Lizzie jumped into the boat and waited for Maxie to drive, having no idea where to go herself.

capalex65
June 13th, 2004, 12:47 PM
ooc:well it's Dark_espeon's'

ic: as we sailed from one end of the lake to the other i asked: "so do you need anything for your gym now?"
*ten min. later*
"We have arrived in the 'Keonni Region' so lets see on the first city shall we?"

Bhati
June 13th, 2004, 09:07 PM
"Nothing for now ... I still need to see the gym before I decide what I will do with it. I have ideas, but I'm not sure if they would work..."
------------------------------------------------------
Upon arriving at the new city, Lizzie quickly hopped off the boat, and waited for Maxie. After all, he knew the region way better than she did.

Blitz~2005
June 14th, 2004, 01:05 AM
"umm excuse me but i found this stray pokmon in the sandstorm does it belong to anyone" i looked around "hay your a member of team magma" i said to maxie

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 02:04 AM
"no not a member but leader" i said to the stranger "well the gym is right this way" goes to the gym "here it is but as you see it is under water :("

Blitz~2005
June 14th, 2004, 02:19 AM
"what the leader whats the deal here and were the **** are we" i ask

"oh by the way my name is blitz"

ooc i 4got i joined thats y im late :P

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 05:00 AM
Lizzie looked at the gym. It was going to need a lot of work, but Lizzie was up to the challenge.

"Well, first things first," she stated. "We need to clear out all the water ... can't have a good fire gym with water everywhere," she said with a laugh.

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 10:52 AM
"i have an idea to avoid the water, we build the gym on poles or we could just get rid of the water and find out how and why it keeps comming every day" "Oh and Blitz here is your answer: we are in the keonni region which is far away from Kanto, Jotho and Hoenn"

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 11:04 AM
"I like the above groud idea better ... and while they head up, they could face trainers." While the idea formed in her head, Lizzie began to love the fact that she was going to become a gym leader.

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 11:52 AM
"That sounds like a good idea" i said as my cellphone rang "Sorry i have to take that" i put the cell up to my ear and said "hello? Maxie speaking" it was my leading architect "Hey Boss i have completed the designs for the girls gym" "Good with the poles?" "Yes boss" "Ok start the transmission" (very advanced cellphone) 2 seconds later i held in my hand the pland over the gym "Goodbye Ronald"

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Lizzie looked at the plans in Maxie's hand ... or tried to. It was all rolled up, so Lizzie couldn't see much. She decided to just wait for him to unwrap them.

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 12:07 PM
as i unwrapped the plans i asked Lizzie: "Well do you like it"

ooc: looks pretty to you as you decide how it should look

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Lizzie looked at the plans, nodding her head, signaling that she liked it. It was above ground, with a curved ramp towards the front door. Inside, there was a lobby, followed by a door, which led to the arena. Inside was the field, secured by chains above flames. The tempature was well above 90 degrees (farenghight or however you spell that). On one side was the referee stand, and on the other side were the stands where people could sit.

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 12:22 PM
ooc: good it isn't celcius, we would melt

ic: "Well is it good enough for you? and if it is shall we get started building it"

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 12:28 PM
"Its wonderful. Let's start!" Lizzie said with a shout. She would have ran off to start, if she had known what to do first.

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 12:33 PM
"Ok i'll get my men to build it AQAP (as quick as possible) and BTW do you want flames or lava? i just want to know so i can make the poles and the floor even stronger, so it won't break"i said to Lizzie "and while they are building shall we go out and look for pokemons in the forest and the grasslands?"

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 12:40 PM
"All right," Lizzie began. "And flames, something differant than Blane. Also I think we should go to the grasslands. Fire Pokemon are more likely to be there, and I can gallop more freely on Ponyta there too."

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 12:50 PM
"ok grasslands it is" as we walked to the grasslands we came through a forest and i looked for some pokemon there and i found a *shiny scyther* and a *shiny pinsir*and then i caught them with ultra balls (don't want to make a fight scene) and i asked Lizzie: "Do you want one of these pokemon?"

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 12:55 PM
"No," Lizzie said, not really liking bug Pokemon. She knew that her firy horse Pokemon would torture it, and she wouldn't be able to provide proper training for it.

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 01:04 PM
"Ok well then lets continue, oh wait i have these in my backpack" and then i pulled out two bikes from my backpack under my cloak and asked: "do you want the acro bike or the mach bike?"

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 01:05 PM
OOC: Was the mach one the one that goes faster?

Sparks_67
June 14th, 2004, 01:14 PM
OOC: Sorry for posting late..

IC: I looked at the tv wondering whats on I then saw that they were having a opening in the town gym. I looked at abra and told him teleport me there. I arrived there seconds later. I walked up to the sign up sheet It said that we need atleast 2 pokemon. I looked around and saw a scyther and sent out abra. Abra then telported around the scyther confusing it and it almost knocked itself out. I looked and threw a pokeball. It was caught as I cheered. I then headed fopr the gym and signed up.

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 01:30 PM
ooc: hey sparks the gym is not finished yet and bhati the mach one goes faster

Sparks_67
June 14th, 2004, 01:34 PM
OOC: Sorry I didnt read all the pages. and yes the mach bike goes faster cause its ment to go up dirt slopes in the game but it has no control at all.

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 01:36 PM
ooc: the gym is almost finished it will be finished whn Lizzie and i Maxie return from the pokemon catching BTW you can join us if you want to

Sparks_67
June 14th, 2004, 01:39 PM
OOC: I ll think about it.

IC: I ran to the woods and saw a oddish and I sent out scyther and told him fury cutter. I then threw a pokeball catching it.

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 01:46 PM
ooc: ok

ic: as we were bicycling through the grasslands we saw some pokemon some were electric and some were fire and even some grass and normal types as i closed in on them i had to step of my bike b/c the grass were too high to bike through and while i was in the grass i saw a plusle and i send uot my larvitar and told it to use rock slide which almost fainted it and then i used a poke ball to capture it and after that i met a minun (i wouldn't leave without both of them) and told larvitar to use rock slide again and once more i used a poke ball to capture it and then larvitar began glowing and it evolved into Pupitar

ooc: now my pokemon are Pupitar, Staryu, Plusle and Minun

Sparks_67
June 14th, 2004, 01:50 PM
I then wander through and saw a vulpix I sent out oddish and told him sleep powder then tackle. It was almost fainted this one took 3 of pokeballs to become caught.

capalex65
June 14th, 2004, 01:58 PM
my phone rang again and this time it was my Admin Max "Now the pokemon center and mart is complete and the gym is almost complete just needs inner toutches which we will let Lizzie do because it is her gym" "Excellent job Max"

Sparks_67
June 14th, 2004, 02:10 PM
I saw a stream and pulled out my cantine and filled it so my pokemon had water.

Aggron91
June 14th, 2004, 10:59 PM
after hours of searching i found no one, i was walking through a forest, and i was aproached by an aron," poochyena go, tackle attack" after a few minutes, aron was weakened enough and i caught it and carried on, i came to a gym, i wandered inside to try and find out where i was...

Blitz~2005
June 14th, 2004, 11:46 PM
ooc: theres alot of battle sceens :P

ic"dam it y did every 1 have 2 leave me behind. i should have went with the kid with the poochiana when i had the chance" as i wondered through the swampland far awy from where the gym was "i always could have stayed at that gym but i dont trust that team magma leader. hes to nice. i think he is up to something" i said to the mudkip i found on the boat

Bhati
June 15th, 2004, 06:02 AM
Lizzie started wandering around the feild, her Ponyta walking alongside her. Lizzie sighed, having not found any fire Pokemon ... yet. As soon as she had the thought in her head, a Growithe jumped out in front of her.

"All right! Ponyta, I choose you..."

Before Lizzie could issue an attack, Ponyta was galloping up to the puppy, and kicked out at him with her hind hooves. She did this a few times, while the other fire type bit at her. After a few minutes, Growite looked as he had all that he could take, and Lizzie took out a Poke Ball, and threw it at him. Withen a few seconds, the ball stopped shaking, and Lizzie held her new Pokemon.

Aggron91
June 15th, 2004, 06:26 AM
there was none around so i wandered on to a feild, i was jumped by a geodude, i threw out aron "aron, use tackle" after a couple of minutes the geodude seemed suffieciently weakened, i threw the pokeball and it was caught, i saw a trainer picking up a pokeball and standing next to a ponyta, "hey do you know where we are!" i shouted...

Bhati
June 15th, 2004, 06:31 AM
"In a field somewhere ... not exactly sure where. There is a city nearby, and I'm sure Maxie could take you back there too, if you wanted."

capalex65
June 15th, 2004, 06:36 AM
"Well i could take you there but don't you want to capture some pokemon first?"

Bhati
June 15th, 2004, 06:40 AM
"I got one ... and two for now is all right. After all, most gym leaders don't have the full number of 6 Pokemon at their gym, and I don't intend to be much differant. I got to train these two their fullest, and then catch more Pokemon ... or something like that," laughed Lizzie.

capalex65
June 15th, 2004, 08:17 AM
"ok well then shall we go back to the gym and the newly build pokemon center and mart?" i said

Bhati
June 15th, 2004, 09:38 AM
"Sure," said Lizzie while jumping back onto the boat. She waited for Maxie to come on, not knowing what direction they had come from.

Aggron91
June 15th, 2004, 10:33 AM
"thanks, so what are we doing on this island? and whats the town like?" i asked filled with curiosity...

capalex65
June 15th, 2004, 11:32 AM
ooc: now the gym is finished and we'll let Lizzie do the decoration

ic: i hopped on to the boat and waited for ??? (i forgot you name aggron91) and when he hopped on as well we sailed back to the new town and i answered ??? questions: "we have to figure out who or what is causing the heavy rains and floods and the town is well wery new so i can't tell how it's like"

Bhati
June 15th, 2004, 11:44 AM
"Ok, I'll do that, but first I want to help stop all the floods. There is no way I can raise a proper fire team in all the water."

Aggron91
June 15th, 2004, 11:46 AM
ooc- its andrew capalex rnt u playing a part of evil??

ic - "ok," how many gyms do you intend to start up in this region?" i questioned, trying to get some barings...

Sparks_67
June 15th, 2004, 12:08 PM
I looked around in the forest hoping that a nother pokemon would arise. But then a wild teddiursa looked hurt laying on the ground. I picked it up and headed for the pokemon center.

capalex65
June 15th, 2004, 12:30 PM
"Well i plan to start around 8 gyms like in Kanto, Jotho and Hoenn and the flooding and raining i have a hunch what is causing it"

Aggron91
June 15th, 2004, 11:06 PM
"ok," i finished, i looked forward in to the distance, but all i could see was water...

Blitz~2005
June 15th, 2004, 11:18 PM
just then i saw a rultz "yes this will be the perfect pokmon becouse he knows teleport so i told my mudkip to tackle it down but the rultz teleported out of the way "**** ok mudkip use water gun" mudkip waited a while "mudkip what are you doing" i growled "kip" it said it waited some more the rultz turned to leave but as soon as it turned its back mudkip used water gun on it "yes good work mudkip" i threw a pokeball at it and cought it "yes now rulz teleport us to the boat" rultz gave me a weird look "oh yeah you dont know where the boat is do you" rultz shook its head "great"

Sparks_67
June 16th, 2004, 01:06 AM
I reached the pokemon center and gave the nurse the teddiursa. She said that she would look at him.

Blitz~2005
June 16th, 2004, 01:10 AM
i kept walkin for a while then i thought

o0..rultz might not know where the boat is but he might know where the closest pokecenter or city is..0o

so i sent out rultz and asked him "do you know where the closest pokecenter or gym is" rultz nodded and telaported me there

"alright your awsome rultz" then i put him back in his pokeball

Sparks_67
June 16th, 2004, 01:12 AM
The nurse returned and told that the teddiursa was choking on a stick. She also said they managed to get the stick out but the teddiursa is way to tired.

Blitz~2005
June 16th, 2004, 01:15 AM
blitz went into a pokcenter and saw some1 from the boat "hay you i saw you on the boat what was your name"

Sparks_67
June 16th, 2004, 01:22 AM
I said my name is cloud. I then asked what are you doing in town.

Blitz~2005
June 17th, 2004, 12:27 AM
"well i didnt trust that leader of the team magma he was too nice for a leader of an evil team like team magma so i went for a walk and got lost but then i found this rultz with telaport so i telaported here becouse he didnt know where the boat was" i took a breath and said " i probibly should have told you it was a long story it would have been shorter :P"

"so anyway i found this mudkip in the sandstorm when we was on the boat do you know who it belongs to"

Bhati
June 17th, 2004, 10:30 AM
Dark Espeon said that I could have another character so...

name: Amanda
starter pokemon: Jigglypuff
description: She is a little taller than Lizzie. She has long blonde hair, and emerald green eyes. She is wearing a white sweatshirt and a blue-jean skirt.
rival: Lizzie
rivals pokemon: Ponyta
r u good or evil? Good

capalex65
June 17th, 2004, 11:49 AM
as we stepped into the city i said to the others: "i have to go it's very important" and then i left *in the meantime in a secret underground lab* "Do you think they are ready" one voice said "Yes i think they are ready" another one said "Ok get the balls, all 100 of them" the first voice said as they were getting the balls i stepped inside the lab "Are you ready to see the fruit of you hard work?" i said to the two men "yes Boss and here is the balls you said that you wanted" he said "Good, put them in my backpack and open the tubes, but before you do that are the chips working?" i asked the 2 scientists "Yes Boss" they said at the same time "Good, open the tubes" *sound of tubes opening* the two pokemon awaked from thier sleep and went over to me and i took two balls and they went inside them.

ooc: shall we say that every time we get another pokemon then we post our team at the bottom of the post where you get it
My team: Pupitar lvl.14, Staryu lvl. 11, (Groudon lvl 5, Mew lvl. 5 you don't know about these two yet, they were the pokemon in the test tubes)

Bhati
June 17th, 2004, 11:53 AM
"All right," Lizzie said while walking towards her newly built gym. She looked inside, and saw it as plain as the outside had been. She needed one of her friends, Amanda, also a friendly rivel, to come and help her with the job.

Ponyta: lv. 13
Growithe: lv. 10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda was sitting at home, watching a program that was showing all of Misty's amazing victories. Misty was Amanda's role model, and Amanda wanted to train water Pokemon, just like Misty. But, for now, she only had Jigglypuff. She leaped up when her cell phone rang, and ran to go grab it off her dresser.

Lizzie had called, and went on to tell her to grab her brother's Pidgeot, and fly to 'the new region' as quickly as possible. Amanda nodded, grabbed her brother's Pokemon, and set off to find Lizzie.

Jigglypuff: lv. 15

capalex65
June 17th, 2004, 11:59 AM
as i went out of the lab i saw a flying pokemon with a person on it i ignored it and went to the gym and asked Lizzie: "want to see the ultimate fire pokemon?"

ooc: now i'm gonna reveal a pokemon to you so don't reveal it to the others :)

Bhati
June 17th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Lizzie held up her hand, signeling to Amanda that she would be back in a minute. She ran over to where Maxie was standing.

"Sure," she said.

Amanda sighed, having come all that way just to have Lizzie tell her to wait was more than annoying, and she planned to challenge Lizzie when she came back.

capalex65
June 17th, 2004, 01:38 PM
we went outside and over to the entrance to the lab *good that the entrance can't be seen by the untrained eye* (ooc: the balls looks like this:http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v225/capalex65/Legendary_Ball.jpg and it's the only ball that can catch legendarys :)) "here it is" i said and released Groudon from it's pokeball

Sparks_67
June 17th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I then asked the kid if would like to create a team of me and you.

capalex65
June 18th, 2004, 02:34 PM
"do you want it Lizzie? for your last pokemon in the gym or as a friend to keep you warm XD" as i said that the phone rang again and i took it and it was the scientist: "We have cloned a Groudon more and also a Deoxys (with morphing capabilities)" "Good very good i'll be there in a moment" i said to him
-------------------------------------------------------------------
ooc: my team: Pupitar lvl.14, Staryu lvl.11, (Mew lvl.5) Groudon lvl.5 (Deoxys lvl.5)
the ones in (these) are the ones that you don't know about yet...

Blitz~2005
June 18th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I then asked the kid if would like to create a team of me and you.
ooc:was that directed at me

ic:"oh im sorry was you talking to me" i asked him as i was giving my pokmon to nurse joy

i then told cloud my name was blitz and waited for a reply

Bhati
June 18th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Sure," said Lizzie with a smile. She didn't know if she would be able to control such a powerful Pokemon, but it was worth a shot.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda sat down on a rock, bored of waiting.

capalex65
June 19th, 2004, 03:44 AM
"Ok, catch the new LB* oh yeah btw here is another gift for you" i said and gave Lizzie 5 LB's "Well see you later" i said and walked off to the other entrance which were on circular plate on the sidewalk i standed on it and i went down into the lab and hoped that it weren't discovered what was going on down here "Well it the Deoxys ready to be taken out if it tube?" "Yes it is already out but we found this wierd egg with it" he said "An egg? but Deoxys aren't supposed to..." *egg is cracking* "Quick give me it" "ok boss here it is" he said i runned to the secret entrance and hoped that Lizzie would still be there "Hey Lizzie look at this egg i found" *Egg cracked totally and a mini-Deoxys came out* "Aww isn't it cute :)"
------------------------
ooc: LB means Legendary Ball they can only catch Legendarys but do as if they were master balls

my team: Pupitar lvl.14, Staryu lvl.11, Mew lvl.5, Groudon lvl.5, Deoxys lvl.5, Deoxys lvl.5

capalex65
June 19th, 2004, 01:35 PM
ooc: am i in control of this rp or what? oh yeah and BUMP!!!

Blitz~2005
June 19th, 2004, 04:22 PM
just then i saw someone riding a flying pokemon i couldnt make out what the pokemon was so i ignored it
----------------------------------
ooc: i think i 4 got the pokemon thing last time so i will do it now

pkmn:mudkip lv 13, rultz lv 10

capalex65
June 19th, 2004, 04:47 PM
ooc: My pokemon are avaliable at my site just click the link in my siggy

Blitz~2005
June 19th, 2004, 07:09 PM
ooc: nice site
ic: "hay are you talkin or what"

Blitz~2005
June 19th, 2004, 07:10 PM
sorry for dp but what i just said ic was for cloud :P

capalex65
June 20th, 2004, 01:01 AM
ooc: thank you for the visit what do you think of my sprites?

Blitz~2005
June 20th, 2004, 04:22 AM
ooc: good i c u like psychic :P

when will some1 els post

Bhati
June 20th, 2004, 04:45 PM
OOC: Sorry about not coming her for a while ... got sidetracked.

IC: "Thanks, and the mini is adorable," Lizzie said. "Anyways, I have to get going before Amanda kills me," she said with a laugh.

She waved before running off to Amanda again.

-------------------------------------------------

Amanda finally saw Lizzie running back, and her anger seized. She was glad to see her friend, even if she was kinda her rival. After all, the two got along well.

"Let's go," Lizzie said.

Amanda nodded and the two walked into the gym.

Sparks_67
June 20th, 2004, 07:52 PM
OOC: Sorry I went on a fishing trip.

IC: I said yes but I think I have to go I see some one I know. I ran off.

Blitz~2005
June 21st, 2004, 04:16 AM
"well he was wierd wasnt he" blitz said to himself

capalex65
June 21st, 2004, 08:19 AM
as i walked back to the city i saw a stone flying from the sky and it fell right in front of me i looked on the rock and discovered that it was a fossil i rushed back to the lab and got my scientists to find out what it was

Psychotic_Demon
June 21st, 2004, 12:23 PM
ooc: sorry i havent been able tto reply... mky step mom doesnt want me on this site...
can someone fill me in?

capalex65
June 21st, 2004, 12:32 PM
ooc: well read the posts ((NOT to be rude))

Psychotic_Demon
June 21st, 2004, 12:36 PM
but that takes to long. just tell me if its night or day.

Sparks_67
June 21st, 2004, 01:34 PM
OOC: I think its day time or maybe in the evening Im not sure.

capalex65
June 21st, 2004, 02:06 PM
ooc: evening day 2 BTW can i control it when you aren't here?

Psychotic_Demon
June 21st, 2004, 02:47 PM
ooc: uhh..... i guess you could........

ic: saphira watched the others. she wanted to be a gym leader but she kept that to herself... the first stars were starting to appear. she walked away from the group. something wasnt right... the ground started to rumble... then there was a deafining roar... a... flood!!!!!

Sparks_67
June 21st, 2004, 03:39 PM
I looked around and found the teddiursa that jumped out of his pokeball. I then returned him and felt the ground tremble.

Psychotic_Demon
June 21st, 2004, 04:18 PM
a huge wave came right at us. "uh-oh..." i said.

capalex65
June 21st, 2004, 10:45 PM
"Quick follow me i know where we can be safe"

Blitz~2005
June 22nd, 2004, 12:02 AM
blitz felt the ground tremble then sudenly the pokecenter was empty "quick come with me" nerse joy shouted

i followed nerse joy to an underground passage

"whats going on" i asked her

"you must be new to this island" she said " its a huge wave it happens all the time so hurry up" i got inside and shut the door

nurse joy keept running so i followed her untill she stoped at some kind of room

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 09:09 AM
ooc: im changing to 1st person.

ic: i followed nurse joy. we managed to get inside before the wave hit us. "whew... that was close!!!" i exclaimed.

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 11:28 AM
ooc: the ones that followed me got to see the lab i have undergound

ic: The ones that followed me went to my lab and sawthe clones that i had in my test tubes which includes Mewtwo (that rock was a fossil of a mew eyebrow there was not enough DNA in it so i had to mix it with some of my own but some mewtwo cells went into me and gave me psychic powers and control of mewtwo the place where the cells went into me (my arm) were deform and gave me Mewtwo fingers so i had to wear gloves with 2 other fingers in them) and Rayquaza and Jirachi

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 11:32 AM
ooc: wha?

ic: there were tons of strange things all around. "where are we?!?" i demanded.

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 11:43 AM
ooc: who did you follow me or nurse Joy?

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 11:45 AM
ooc: i dont kno! you pick!

ic: there was test tubes here and wierd objects there. maxie didnt answer so i asked again. "where are we?"

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 11:50 AM
ooc: there was test tubes then you followed me but if you followed joy you would end up in a side chamber to the lab

ic: "we are in my secret underground lab which uses cloning technology to clone legendarys and to defeat that pokemon wjo causes the floods to come: Kyogre BTW do you want a legendary from the test-tubes you can decide yourself choose anyone but Mewtwo (you might as well choose me because of my arm)"

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 11:52 AM
"what all are there?" i asked.

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 11:56 AM
"Rayquaza, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys and Groudon"

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 12:00 PM
"uhhh..." i said, looking at all of them. "i want.... mew!" i walked over to get mew, but i accidentally touched the wierd machine beside it. i felt strange.... sick in the stomach... i blacked out...

ooc: this is how i get pyschic powers! lol

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 12:07 PM
ooc: ok nice add to your characther and i have one for mine his age is UNKNOWN and he fell into a pond in his youth and that granted his innermost wish to be immortal/have granted eternal life

ic: I ran over to (what you name again) and said "are you okay" and looked at the machine she touched "oh no she got some Mew cells in her now hmm...
I wonder what effects it will have on her" i lokked at my left arm and took the glove off and touched her with the fingers of Mewtwo and woke her up by diong that

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 12:12 PM
ooc: ooookay....

ic: i woke up. i felt different... more alert.... "what happened?" i asked, rubbing my head. but i stopped. i looked into a piece of glass... i had mew ears!!! and a mew tail!!! i screamed...

ooc: just like u have a mewtwo hand! lol!

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 12:20 PM
ooc: i also have a that thingy that goes from Mewtwo body to it head the tube thingy and the tail

ic: "you got some Mew cells into your body and changed and the ears are more sensitive to noises than human ears and you tail gives you the ability to fly that is what happened"

ooc:i have some Mewtwo cells in my body so you could say that we are in family

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 12:26 PM
ooc: OH NO!!!!!!!!! ME IN A FAMILY WITH YOU?!?!?!? just kidding! lol!

ic: i touched my new ears and tail. so this is what its like to be pyschic... i thought. i tried to float in the air but i could only stay up for a few seconds. "this might take awhile for me to get..." i said to maxie. the ears and tail sorta made me look cute though...

ooc: lol!!!

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 12:30 PM
"yeah well we could train together, i haven't tried flying yet"

ooc: LOL!!!!! you are funny so what do the voises in your head tell you to do now lol!!!!!

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 12:37 PM
ooc: uhh... hold on... im getting something.... they tell me to write the next part of this rp!!!! lol!

ic: i couldnt believe what had happened to her. what will mom think of this? i wondered. that reminded me.i am miles from home and i have been turned into a half mew... great... this is insane! "ok! are we gonna figure out why it always flood here or gonna sit on our butts and play with our powers?!? come on!" i said, smiling.

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 12:42 PM
ooc: this is where i got the idea with the Mewtwo cells http://pokespecial.poke-safari.com/images/gymleaders/kanto/gears/mew2blaine.jpg

ic: yes you are right we should go, oh wait you forgot your Mew it's your brother now(since you got Mew cells in you) so only you can control it i think that we should look in the underwater cave just outside the city"

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 12:46 PM
i took the mew. he looked up at me with big adorable eyes. awe how cute!!! i thought. "what underwater cavern?" i asked maxie. i noticied i had big cute eyes too. the allowed me to see every little detail...

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 12:58 PM
"the one which is in a lake to the north of here i have i tunnel to it this way BTW we can train our flying on the way there"

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 01:03 PM
i nodded. maxie didnt seem all that evil... i tryed to fly again. focus...focus! i thought. this time i was able to stay in the air a little longer before falling. "whoop! did you see that?!?" i exclaimed.

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 01:09 PM
"yes good one now it's my turn" i tried flying but i couldn't stay in the air for long and i tried again and this time i were in the air for 5 min. "I'm a quick learner"

ooc: what do you think of the picture of Blaine and his arm

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 01:17 PM
ooc: huh?

ic: i watched maxie. hes good... i thought. i tried over and over again. the longest i could stay up was for 3 mins.

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 01:21 PM
ooc: this http://pokespecial.poke-safari.com/images/gymleaders/kanto/gears/mew2blaine.jpg or http://pokespecial.poke-safari.com/kgymlead2.php#blaine

ic: we were almost at the end of the tunnel when it suddenly became very cold Articuno had taken the tunnel as home "Let us pass Articuno or..." Else i throw a LB* on you

ooc: LB is a Legendary Ball - a ball that can catch a legendary as good as a master ball

Sparks_67
June 22nd, 2004, 01:26 PM
I had followed nurse joy into the chamber waiting for the flood to go away. Teddiursa wanted out his pokrball but he was still to tired to move.

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 01:29 PM
i watched maxie. again i tried to fly. it was starting to wear me out... the articuno wouldnt move aside. move aside... please? i mindspoke. "whoa!" i said. "i had no idea i could talk to pokemon!" eevee growled at articuno.

Sparks_67
June 22nd, 2004, 01:33 PM
Nurse joy headed for the top of the stairs and said it will only be moments until the flood goes away.

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 01:33 PM
Nurse Joy opened the door to the lab and led "Spark" (can't remember your name) to the tunnel and said: "You have to follow this tunnel to get to the others BTW here catch the LB" (you decide what legendary that is in it but you may not choose Mew and Mewtwo cos Dark_Espeon and i have their cells in our bodies if you want to get control of you legendary then you have to go over to the machine beside it and press the BIG red button and then you will get the cells injected and then you can choose what parts of the pokemon you wish to have (you can't choose to have none))

Sparks_67
June 22nd, 2004, 01:44 PM
I said I will take latias and latios if you could.

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 01:47 PM
ooc: ok what parts do you choose

ic: ok here catch the balls and go to the machine and let them ut and use the balls on them (and press the button and the machine is the same for both of them)

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
ooc: i`m paired up!!! this is the happiest day of my life! check my sig!

ic: i put eevee on one shoulder and mew on the other. "so... are we going to go? or do you just want to let the floods destroy this place?" i asked sarcasticly, grining at the same time.

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 01:53 PM
"Well we have to dive in to the lake or teleport there you decide 'sister' (since Mew and Mewtwo are in family then so are we)"

Sparks_67
June 22nd, 2004, 01:55 PM
I caught those two and walked over to the machine and started it up.

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 01:55 PM
ooc:.................. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...

ic: "ok..." i answered. "but i dont know how to teleport..."

ooc: if anybody wants to, they can be a pokemorpher person.

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 01:59 PM
"You say that you don't know how to teleport eh? well then grab my hand and i'll teleport us to the cave on the inside

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 02:05 PM
"ok..." i said unsure of what was going to happen next...

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 02:15 PM
as couple of seconds later we were inside the cave where Kyogre was i used my powers and made lots of light and there it was right in front of us Kyogre either we have to get it to the ocean or capture it "Well her we are, here take this" i said a gave her a LB and pulled one up for myself "Well here we go"

Sparks_67
June 22nd, 2004, 02:18 PM
I had been fused with latios and latias. I wondered if I could fly? When I tryed I just fell out of the air.

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 02:22 PM
ooc we have gone though the tunnel to the north to capture/remove Kyogre how r u gonna get there?

Sparks_67
June 22nd, 2004, 02:25 PM
I managed to get control of my morphs and flew very carefully to find everyone.

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 02:25 PM
ooc: yea! how are you gonna get there?!?

ic: i took the lb. i looked up at kyogre. it was huge!

ooc: last post for awhile!

capalex65
June 22nd, 2004, 02:30 PM
ooc: last post for tonight have to go to bed

ic: the Kyogre was enormus but we were not normal people normal people wouldn't have tails and Mewtwo fingers

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 02:31 PM
and mew eyes and ears lol!!!

Sparks_67
June 22nd, 2004, 02:40 PM
I then headed for the cave were kyogre was and saw both of them I manged to speed up quite a bit.

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 02:49 PM
i turned around and saw cloud flying torwards us.

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 04:12 PM
he soon reched us. "at least you can fly..." i said jelously.

Sparks_67
June 22nd, 2004, 08:22 PM
OOC: Dark not to be rude but you could hit the edit button and add anything you want.

IC: I then got the hang of it and was able to fly with ease ans not even fall.

Blitz~2005
June 23rd, 2004, 12:03 AM
ooc: wow you guys have been busy

ic:i walked to a window to c if the flood was over yet but it wasnt so i waited for a while. then nerse joy walked in "nerse joy can you tell me something" i asked nerse joy "ofcourse what is it" she replied "whats with maxie" i said "what do you mean" she asked "well he is ment to be the leader of team magma but he seems so nice is it just a cover up or what" i explained "well i dont know he has been like that ever since he moved to this island" she answered

capalex65
June 23rd, 2004, 02:21 AM
ooc: yes we have been busy and it's a good RP

Sparks_67
June 23rd, 2004, 08:11 AM
I flew next to maxie and asked how are we going to capture kyogre?

capalex65
June 23rd, 2004, 09:08 AM
"well here take this" i replied and gave him 2 Legendary Balls "These will capture legendarys as good as a Master Ball so throw them and we'll see who catches him in any case i need a little DNA from it so i can clone it

Sparks_67
June 23rd, 2004, 09:10 AM
Grabs the ball and throws it it wiggles 3 times and appears kyogre was caught.

capalex65
June 23rd, 2004, 09:39 AM
ok you caught it now we have to get it back to the lab to neutralise it special ability when it isn't in battle so in battle it will rain and so i can get some DNA from it

Sparks_67
June 23rd, 2004, 09:41 AM
Okay i flew back to the lab waiting for maxie.

capalex65
June 23rd, 2004, 10:37 AM
I teleported back to the lab and saw that Spark waited for me "ok send it into this glass tank so my scientists can begin their work on removing Kyogre's powers outside of battle"

Sparks_67
June 23rd, 2004, 10:39 AM
I put the pokeball in the glass tank.

capalex65
June 23rd, 2004, 01:17 PM
the kyogre was released into the glass tank and it started to rain almost immedieatly so the scientists worked as fast as they could

*2 hours later*

"We have removed the rain ability and maked it so it will only work in battle so no more floods in this region :)And we took a lot of DNA so we could clone it"

Sparks_67
June 23rd, 2004, 01:27 PM
I asked maxie why he was being so nice for a guy who wants to rule the world.

capalex65
June 23rd, 2004, 01:38 PM
"it must be the enviroment but eer since that incident with groudon happened (in the games no rain only heat and sunny weather) i don't want to rule the world anymore so i moved here and then i found this world in chaos and i wanted to make things right so here i am and now things are right BTW do you want a gym?"

Sparks_67
June 23rd, 2004, 01:42 PM
It would be real cool but how would you get one.

capalex65
June 23rd, 2004, 01:46 PM
"well you can say i own this region no one knows about it yet and i claimed it so it's mine and i own the new league (i'm the champion of course) so i can grant you a gym and all you have to do is say where it should be and my men will get building it right away"

Sparks_67
June 23rd, 2004, 01:58 PM
Well okay I would like it next to the new gym about to be opened soon if you please.

capalex65
June 23rd, 2004, 10:42 PM
"ok" i said and took my cell phone and called my architecht "Make some plans for a new gym with 2 floors 1 and B1 and make it just as big as the fire one" i said to him "Ok boss" he said

Bhati
June 23rd, 2004, 11:48 PM
Lizzie and Amanda had finally finished up with the gym. The inside was acually pretty plain ... for now. Lizzie didn't want to take too much time making the gym fancy. It had the moving platform arena she wanted. It was above a put of flames, and would make it easier for her Pokemon. She decided to only use her Ponyta and Growithe for now.

Amanda said her farewells and left, leaving Lizzie waiting for a challenger. She soon found out that being a gym leader got to be very boring.

capalex65
June 23rd, 2004, 11:51 PM
"Hi Lizzie i challenge you as the Champion of the Keonni Region's League" "How many pokemon shall we use?"

Bhati
June 24th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Lizzie smiled, finally having something to do as gym leader.

"Two Pokemon each," she said while holding two Poke Balls in her left hand.

capalex65
June 24th, 2004, 12:28 PM
i smiled an said "Ok i choose Deoxys"

ooc: this fight you can battle too 'cos you're a pokemorph

Bhati
June 24th, 2004, 01:58 PM
"Go Ponyta," Lizzie said as Ponyta jumped out onto the field.

She was already used to the platform moving, and it didn't bother her in the least. She didn't fear the Pokemon on the other side, nor did she plan on backing down. She whinnied out in excitment, glad that she could finally prove herself.

capalex65
June 24th, 2004, 02:15 PM
"Deoxys use your PsyBeam (psychic + hyper beam) combo"

Blitz~2005
June 24th, 2004, 09:47 PM
ooc: i should have been on yesterday

ic: the flood had finaly finished so blitz went outside

he couldnt c anyone " i must be the 1st one out or the last"

just then blitz was attacked from behind

Bhati
June 24th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Lizzie didn't need to tell her Ponyta what to do. He was smart enough to figure it all out on his own. He lept to the side, jumping over a large rock. When he landed, the sudden change in weight caused the platform to lurch to the side, sending the beam crashing into a wall. Ponyta tossed his head, clearly having the advantage of knowing the field well.

With that he set out to use a flamethrower. The burning embers escaped from his mouth, and went flying towards the other Pokemon. Lizzie could only smile, just as confident as her Pokemon.

Blitz~2005
June 24th, 2004, 10:36 PM
blitz turned around

it was a wild treeko it was acting very agressive for some reason

"ahhhhhh get of me" i yelled

i sent mudkip out and used water gun on him the treeko was knocked to the ground

blitz trew a pokeball at it and cought it

"now i need to c nerse joy about this pokemon" i said to myself

capalex65
June 24th, 2004, 10:58 PM
"Deoxys use Psychic and Psybeam and Psywave combined to control the fire and send it back to Ponyta and after that use Psychic and Psybeam and Psywave combo"

Blitz~2005
June 24th, 2004, 11:56 PM
blitz walked to the pc to c nerse joy she said that treeko had been stered and abandoned and the trainer who tormented it could have looked like me or the treeko saw some resemblence some in me and him

i walked out of the pc and walked for a while trieng to get treeko to like me

on my way i saw the gym and another one being built right beside it
i decided to walk in

there was maxie battleing the gyme leader "ahhhhh your both freeks" i yelled out no thinking "opps sorry" i said. i had desterbed the battle so i was all imbarased now

i watched the hole battle wondering how they got those pokemon parts

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 12:06 AM
i used my psychic powers to read his mind and replied with my thought Well i got accidentally some Mewtwo cells into my body so... and so did Lizzie execpt that she got Mew cells

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 12:08 AM
"what who are you talking to i didnt say anything did i ?" blitz said looking worried

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Telepathy i use my mind to communicate because i don't want to disturb the battle

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 12:23 AM
blitz sits quietly thinking o0 is he reading my mind it could be possable since he has mewtwo parts in him hay whre did he get the mewtwo from?? 0o

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 12:43 AM
i got the Mewtwo by mixing my own cells with mew cells so he is kinda like my brother and i am the only person who can control him and yes i can read your mind because i have some mewtwo parts and since Lizzie has Mew parts then you could say that we are in family

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 12:53 AM
"oh my god he was mind speaking" blitz said

blitz ran out saying "get out of my head you freak"

blitz just couldnt take it

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 01:03 AM
ooc:soz 4 dp but i have a mew girl i thought bhati would like (seeing that shees half mew:P)

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 01:27 AM
ooc: how did you get a mew?!

ic:"Lizzie can we take a break i have to calm Blitz down" i ran out of the gym to go after Blitz i fley over the city to see if i could find Blitz

Bhati
June 25th, 2004, 01:31 AM
OOC: All right, I had no idea I was part Mew. But then again, I've been half asleep ever sense 1:00, so I figure a lot of things have got past me.

IC: "All..." Lizzie started, but never had time to finish. Maxie went flying out of the arena before Lizzie had time to respond. She sighed, and went back to training her Growithe.

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 01:32 AM
ooc: i looked up lg/fr sprites

ic: blitz saw maxie flying above him "omg he can fly" blitz started running but maxie was too fast

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 01:41 AM
"Blitz wait i don't want to hurt you!!" i said and flew even faster to catch up with him "I have something for you i said and threw a LB after him with a Legendary in it (just not Mewtwo, Mew, Latias, Latios and Rayquaza)

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 02:00 AM
"what do you mean you dont want to hert me your the head of team rocket and your half mew two" blitz said in fear

"and how are you geting all these legendaries is this part of you plan or something and whats with that freaky ball"

blitz thinks o0~~ a freaky ball for a freaky person opps i 4got he can read minds~~0o

"plzz dont hert me" blitz said

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 02:43 AM
"I really don't want to hurt you and i'm not the leader of team rocket but magma and i'm not FREAKY and neither is this ball actually this ball is as good as a master ball and i'm not as evil as most of the world think, and after that incident with Groudon (*Hint* in the games where it is all sunny before that you catch Groudon *Hint*) i've decided that i will use my recourses to help humanity and the legendarys well i cloned them"

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 02:59 AM
ooc: soz i ment magma i 4got:P

ic: "and y should i beleave you i mean you kidnaped us and put us here didn't you" treeko comes out of ball and attacks maxies leg "treeko stop that" treeko bites blitz's lip "ouch" o0~~ mabey what maxie says is true... dam it i gotta sto thinkin~~0o

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 03:20 AM
i showed no sign of pain and the place where Treeko bit me was beginning to be bloodred i raised my pants leg and the place where the hole should be was there no more"well first of all yes you are right i am right and i think that you should raise that treeko properly so it wont bite anyone again and BTW if you are wondering why there are no scar then thats is because i'm fast healing and have eternal life thats why i didn't feel any pain"

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 03:26 AM
"i just got the treeko it was like it when i got it i think it was treated badly before i cought it and by the way would you be able to heal my lip if possable" blitz looked at him "and that dont mean i trust you, you know that dont you"

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 03:29 AM
"yes i can heal you and yes i know that you don't trust me if i did" i said and raised my hand and healed Blitz's lips

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 03:31 AM
blitz got up and left "i will find out what you are all about"

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 03:41 AM
"sure but if you do then i will give you a gift and that is Eternal Life

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 03:46 AM
ic: blitz put the lb in his pocket and walked of not saying a word

ooc: i made another sprite

your prob better then me at the psychic stuff around the ppl but when your bored you gotta do somethin :P

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 03:50 AM
ooc: how does it look can you attach it?

ic: i flew back to the gym at "MACH 5" and said to Lizzie "Well shall we continue"

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 04:07 AM
ooc: i did :P look again

it prob would have looked better if i used the sprite on ur trainer card but dont matter

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 04:26 AM
ooc: i still cant see it can you put it in a PM and send it to me

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 04:40 AM
ooc: ok if i must

somethin must have mucked up coz they are there on my pc

o well i will pm you

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 04:43 AM
ooc: ok thanks and i guess that you are right

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 04:52 AM
ooc: about what???????...........

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 05:03 AM
ooc: about that something is mucked up BTW why don't you trust Maxie?

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 05:13 AM
ooc:i dont know just ads to the charecter :P besides he is team magma atleast 1 person has 2 not trust him :P

i hate it at this time no 1 is on :P

i sent that pm

capalex65
June 25th, 2004, 05:20 AM
ooc: and i got it BTW where are you from and do you think that you could make that sprite so that his clothes are black and he has a cape if so that would look like him

Blitz~2005
June 25th, 2004, 05:36 AM
ooc:ok i will do some more

i am from aussie

i will do some more sprites since im so bored

lol were getin a bit of track here a