PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Tactics A2

Tapioca
June 22nd, 2007, 02:53 PM
If you get Nintendo Power Magazine, you should know by now. Square Enix is coming out with a FFT for the DS! And it isn't just that! There's eight articles on New Releases coming out of the DS from then, including the FFXII spin-off, Revenant Wings.

All the articles are these:

~Dragon Quest IX: Guardians of the Starry Sky
~Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (yay!)
~It's a Wonderful World
~Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
~Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
~Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
~Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
~Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

My reasons for posting this? Well NP is a kinda sorta expensive magazine, and not everyone has it. But any Square Enix fan NEEDS to know about what's coming out soon. And that's just the DS titles :o

Captain Arcane
June 22nd, 2007, 03:22 PM
But did you also know that they are remaking final Fantasy Tactics (the original) for the PSP.

In my opinion, that was the best one, the story was amazing.

Heres the youtube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZFxnayVHqs&mode=related&search=

kohei
June 22nd, 2007, 09:17 PM
Persoanlly looking forwards for Dragon Quest IX: Guardians of the Starry Sky and It's a Wonderful World.
I've always been a DQ person than a FF person, and Wonderful World seems like an interesting concept.

I'm pretty surprised they are releasing the main DQ-series for the DS though, although Enix has always said "we're releasing the main DQ's for the most popular console".

Punishment
June 22nd, 2007, 09:26 PM
Well any avid square fan doesnt need NP to know a game is coming out. (jk)

I am looking forward to Revenant Wings because Final Fantasy XII has a great concept but left an empty feeling. So I just want to know where everything wraps up.

Tapioca
June 23rd, 2007, 05:37 AM
But did you also know that they are remaking final Fantasy Tactics (the original) for the PSP.

In my opinion, that was the best one, the story was amazing.

Heres the youtube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNm1eZeXEbw

I did actually! I found out a while ago while I was surfing youtube for videos of people playing the game. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that XD

Well any avid square fan doesnt need NP to know a game is coming out. (jk)

Haha, just thought I'd help out the lazy ones.

I am looking forward to Revenant Wings because Final Fantasy XII has a great concept but left an empty feeling. So I just want to know where everything wraps up.

You've heard of G4 right? The gaming channel? Well the show on there X-play showed a preview for Revenant Wings. I thought it looked really cool, exept that I saw more chibi than I've ever seen in a Final Fantasy DS game. It isn't too bad, I just don't really like the idea of an epic game... with CHIBIS XO (lol)

Captain Arcane
June 23rd, 2007, 02:12 PM
In my opinion, Final Fantasy Tactics was the best FF ever made.
This remake is going to make me buy a PSP.

Tapioca
June 23rd, 2007, 04:32 PM
I think it's the best too, but that's only the opinion of the very few amount of people who've actually played FFT. Everyone else thinks it's FF-7, but I never really got into that one.

Captain Arcane
June 23rd, 2007, 05:08 PM
Niether did I, But I mean, the story for FF Tactics was sooooo good. The Zodiac Stones, coruption with the church, and the truth begind the Lion War. *drool* Its soooo great!!!! ^_^

Punishment
June 23rd, 2007, 05:10 PM
That's why I love Matsuno. Final Fantasy VII is so overrated.

Tapioca
June 23rd, 2007, 05:14 PM
I know when I beat it for the first time, I almost dried XD

Poor Delita ;_; I liked his cunning ways!

Punishment: It was! XO I never even got passed the first boss on the TRAINING level XD

Captain Arcane
June 23rd, 2007, 05:35 PM
Hey, did you ever do the quest were you get cloud??? I never did it, but they have it on youtube, a guy recorded himslef throught the story for getting cloud, its really cool.

Also, what was your favourite Zodiac Boss in the game? Mine was my sign, The Impure King. (my sign is scorpio)

Tapioca
June 23rd, 2007, 05:38 PM
I think I did it. It's been so long since I played last because the CD got scratched, and my PS2 in a piece of old rotten crap, so it won't read it anymore ;_;

I know I've seen the whole thing. I might've but, it's been too long XD

Ha, same. I'm a Capricorn, but I didn't like the battle with the other brother with the impossible name to sound out. I just thought it was WAY too easy. But the impure king was fun. The BG music scared me as a kid, but that was my fault for playing that part in a dark room :o

Captain Arcane
June 23rd, 2007, 05:43 PM
LoL, thats funny. yeah, I got the whole sound track of FF Tactics if you wann it??? But I love that song for the Impure King, its even called the impure king too! ^_^

Tapioca
June 23rd, 2007, 05:44 PM
If, you can, send me all of it. I LOVED the soundtrack, but never got off my lazy butt to get it myself XD

So sure, if you have a way to do that.

Captain Arcane
June 23rd, 2007, 07:22 PM
Do you play the piano/keyboard

I can like 7 songs from tactics.

Esupio
June 24th, 2007, 03:51 AM
I've known about Tactics A2 for a while know
it was on show at square enix's gamers day thing

L
June 24th, 2007, 05:17 AM
Wow, I think my wallet just died. So many great games coming out for the DS....

The original Tactics was an awesome game. I'm looking forward to the DS version.

Tapioca
June 24th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Wow, I think my wallet just died. So many great games coming out for the DS....

The original Tactics was an awesome game. I'm looking forward to the DS version.

I thought the gameboy version was an enormous let down. It was fun, yeah, but the plot was lame imo -.-

healberry
June 24th, 2007, 11:43 AM
FFTA is the only FF game I've ever played, so its obviously my favorite. Hopefully FFTA2 won't be a let down.

Now I really need to get a DS.

Captain Arcane
June 24th, 2007, 02:24 PM
FFTA is the only FF game I've ever played, so its obviously my favorite. Hopefully FFTA2 won't be a let down.

Now I really need to get a DS.

Well, if you have a PS2, or PS1 you need to get the original FF Tactics, its an amazing game.

But for the PSP, they are coming out with a remake of the Original one, but to make it even better, you can play online against other people with battles. Oh, and the name of this PSP FF is called: Final Fantasy Tactics The Lion Wars. (O)_(O) I have to buy a PSP just so I can play this game. >_<

L
June 25th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I thought the gameboy version was an enormous let down. It was fun, yeah, but the plot was lame imo -.-

I've never played the GBA version. Just the original PlayStation game. Which, imo, is definitely a game worth playing.

Captain Arcane
June 25th, 2007, 04:41 PM
I've never played the GBA version. Just the original PlayStation game. Which, imo, is definitely a game worth playing.

Me too, when I first heard of the FF Tactics advanced, I was really excited, until I saw some things about it that I really didn't like.

Ex:
They added that race from Crystal Chronicles ( I don't know the name, but I think they are stupid)

But, I think that this PSP remake is going to surpass the original Tactics. Just think how fun it will be playing against other players around the world FF Tactics Style!!! And there is more classes, same great story, but with better everything! ^_^

I can't wait any longer, I must play this game. (O)_(O)