PDA

View Full Version : The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done

Richard Lynch
June 23rd, 2007, 8:22 AM
Now, we're all intelligent people here. Perhaps some more than others, but regardless of intellect or IQ or amount of education, we all have brains that function. This thread is to discuss those little moments where our brain seems to stop functioning - if for only a short period of time - and we completely humiliate ourselves. So post here some of the stupidest things you've ever done (you can put them in italics so we know when the story starts)... and I'll start.

I'm a fairly intelligent person, above average I'll even give myself. However, I can be extremely absent minded... and it shows in some of things I've done. For example...

One time last semester up at Uni, I did my normal OCD routine, got dressed, equipped myself with tissues and pens, and put my watch on (now my watch is square and doesn't have a seconds hand, or numbers, just a bunch of notches, if you all know what kind of watch that is). Although, when I got to class that morning, I noticed that the time on my watch was always wrong... ALWAYS. I had to resort to asking my friends what time it was, and going by that. I was genuinely confused for the entire day, because I'm neurotic about time, and my watch is never wrong. NEVER, since I set it to the "atomic time", I guess it's called.

It was only after I got home from classes at the end of the day that I realized I had put my watch on upside down.

That is perhaps the most moronic thing I've ever done. But it makes a great story! I've had a lot of brain farts in my time, but that one takes he cake, only because that was a brain fart that lasted all day.

Another thing I've done... you know how on the breakfast menu of most restaurants, under the eggs, it has an option like "Two Eggs, Any Style"? Well, the waitress came over, and I ordered; I said, "I'll take two eggs any style." And everyone at my table burst out laughing.

Man... for the amount of pointless knowledge locked into my memory palace, I've done some STUPID things in my life.

Now tell us some of YOUR stories! And don't worry about making a fool of yourself, because it's happened to us all. ;)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 23rd, 2007, 8:37 AM
one of the stupidest things I've ever done was throwing a controller which I really needed to play a game and that was the only one in the house left

:t354:TG

Hakeen
June 23rd, 2007, 3:45 PM
Stupid things, well theres been alot in my life, I'll try to remember back to one of the most recent... it wasn't really a stupid thing, but a stupid thought. When I thought there was only three DCC's existing, and um somehow Tali and I got into a convo about it, and then at the end of it all, I realised my settings were on thread cut off for four weeks and not display all. Doesn't seem stupid now, but it was then.

Oh, and one really recent, was trusting that someone would keep something I said a secret and instead revealed, said they already told the person, when they didn't. Nobody else would find it stupid, but I did, so I felt stupid for saying the comment in the first place, and trusting the person would keep quiet about it.

I've done loads more stupid things, so if I remember them, yeah I'll post them, 'cause I'm sure that isn't all.

shinx^2
June 23rd, 2007, 4:12 PM
I'm a fairly intelligent person, above average I'll even give myself. However, I can be extremely absent minded... and it shows in some of things I've done.
Well, well. The absent-minded professor, are you?
I am as well. Although I am considered a near-genius
individual by allies and foes alike, I generate a wide,
abundant variety of mistakes at the acme of emotional
distress, such as total dominance of depression, anger,
or physical pain. For example, my mother screamed at
me one morning for a very, very long time for breaking
her blender. I ran away that morning. When she got me
to come back, I had to go to school. I pulled the screen
door open too fast and ripped it off of the wall.

Fox♠
June 23rd, 2007, 4:50 PM
I've done a lot of stupid things, but recently I made a fool of myself.

It was break time at College right, and I was about to "Empty the ol' septic tank!" If ya get what i mean. Anyways, there i was fumbling around like an idiot trying to find my buttons, only to realise that in my morning rush, I had never taken my Pajama shorts off, but merely placed my jeans on above them, needless to say I felt quite a fool.

roxas123
June 23rd, 2007, 5:29 PM
The stupidist thing I have ever done in my life was (Friends ruined it) break up with a really nice girl in sixth grade. Cause I still liked her but she moved away last year before I could tell her I still liked her. But w/e life goes on. There are plent of fish in the sea :P

kohei
June 23rd, 2007, 9:25 PM
1. I fell and nearly drowned in a lake while trying to poke some tadpoles with a stick.

2. I pee'd into a jelly cup and threw it at my teacher. I was in kindergarten then, but I still remember it.

Rad_Riardos
June 23rd, 2007, 9:44 PM
I flipped off my assistant principal on the last day of school as the buses pulled off.

Melody
June 23rd, 2007, 10:00 PM
Heh. I've done plenty of stupid things. I dont have to say them 'cuz everyone already knows. Well, those silly days of noobness are over.

Gunn
June 23rd, 2007, 10:31 PM
ONE TIME, AT BAND CAMP ...

Well actually, I have never been to any camp before. But there was this one time where I called the operator and asked her a bunch of dumb questions that were SO out of my superiority complex such as "What time is it?" when I had complete clear access to it. I think I called her names too. It was quite a while ago.

Yeah I know. Stupid. :U

The Real AAA
June 24th, 2007, 10:02 PM
I flipped off my assistant principal on the last day of school as the buses pulled off.

Hey I did that once when I was in elementary school lol.

Also the stupidest that I have done is... *WARNING THIS MIGHT SOUND WEIRD* but I once toke a piss on a tartantula hole in my frontyard and the tartantula came out so I dash out(man I'm lucky the tartantula didn't bit me in you know what) also my mom was coming by the frontyard at the exact moment(but she didn't see a thing so lucky again lol)

Richard Lynch
June 25th, 2007, 5:38 AM
Hey I did that once when I was in elementary school lol.

Also the stupidest that I have done is... *WARNING THIS MIGHT SOUND WEIRD* but I once toke a piss on a tartantula hole in my frontyard and the tartantula came out so I dash out(man I'm lucky the tartantula didn't bit me in you know what) also my mom was coming by the frontyard at the exact moment(but she didn't see a thing so lucky again lol)

Do tarantulas dig holes?

You sure you didn't piss on a Brown Recluse hole? If you did, that would be even stupider, since that's one of the most aggresive and toxic spiders known.

NocturnLeader
June 25th, 2007, 5:56 AM
The Stupidest thing I've ever done was

Going out into the parking lot where i used to work. 2 years ago I think, and I know it was going to down pour, so as soon as it started to Drizzle and we heard the Thunder, one at a time we went o move our cars to the front of the building.

I went first and as soon as I got outside, I remembered that I was dropped off so my Mom could borrow my car. I went back inside and both my coworkers asked um..wheres your car and I told them I my mom had it.

One of my Blonde moments!

Chikara
June 25th, 2007, 6:09 AM
I put a person's groceries into the wrong truck while helping them out ¬¬

Chibi-chan
June 25th, 2007, 6:56 AM
Okie...I've still yet to remember the stupidest thing I ever did, but I don remember the stupidest thing I've ever said...

So, we were talking about cell phones on my bus and what advanced things they can do. I suddenly burst out, "Soon, you'll be able to order pizza on them!" And then, it took me two seconds to realize what I said XD; That was stupid :P

NocturnLeader
June 25th, 2007, 7:41 AM
Okie...I've still yet to remember the stupidest thing I ever did, but I don remember the stupidest thing I've ever said...

So, we were talking about cell phones on my bus and what advanced things they can do. I suddenly burst out, "Soon, you'll be able to order pizza on them!" And then, it took me two seconds to realize what I said XD; That was stupid :P

Wow too funny. One time me and some friends were playing phone tag in school. I forgot my cell in my locker and everytime it rang - it vibrated so you could hear the lockes start to vibrate in the hallway.

Bekki
June 25th, 2007, 8:24 AM
Well the last stupid thing that I done. It was a year or to ago and was walking home from the local supermarket and triped and fell. Not only it was stupid but also embarising at the same time.

NocturnLeader
June 25th, 2007, 8:31 AM
Another stupidest thing but ended up funny later on was this.

I was going to get out of the truck and hit my head on the window because I didn't open the door first. As I got out of the truck I saw a woman laughing a bit and then she when to shut her door and slammed her childs finger in the car door.

I'm still Luaghing now I can't get over it... LOL

Cross
June 25th, 2007, 10:44 AM
The stupidest thing I did was... When this girl told me she was from Austria, I said "G'day Sheila! Hope ya'll get out of the lil billabong yer in!"

Oh my god, I was so embarrased.

healberry
June 25th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Nothing really sticks out in my mind as the stupidest thing I've ever done, however I do remember one very stupid thing I did during football.

See, in football there's one week of pure conditioning, the infamous "Hell Week". The night before the first day of hell week, I was talking to my girlfriend all night. I think I must've fell asleep on the phone around 4AM, but I had to wake up at 6AM that morning to go to practice. I didn't eat anything or drink anything, I just went straight to practice. I didn't even have dinner the day before hell week, so I did everything on an empty stomach. We did tackling drills, major conditioning with our pads on, obstacle courses, game simulations, weight lifting, and running timed miles. Towards the middle of practice, I was so sleep-deprived, thirsty, and hungry that I started to get light headed. I remember I fell into the arms of my friend, pretty much lifeless. After that I guess I totally blanked out, because the next thing I remember is coach dragging me to the water fountain and me arguing with him that I was perfectly fine, I didn't want to be treated like a little kid. He forced me to drink water, so I sipped a little to satisfy him and went back to practice even after the coaches repeatedly told me to stay out of practice. Needless to say, I definitely pushed the limits of everything I had that day, but I felt the aftermath of it all week.

Definitely a stupid move on my part though. XD

Forci Stikane
June 25th, 2007, 1:08 PM
The stupidest thing I've ever done: handing off an old username of mine to a relative. I'm just now finding out how much he's damaged the reputation attached to that name, on YouTube & otherwise......

Xoo
June 25th, 2007, 1:11 PM
Well, one of the stupidest things I've done was throw a piece of eraser at my teacher. I wanted to see if it float down, cause it was pretty small. It landed on her desk and I was like Uh-Oh. I got a call home and when I told my dad he started laughing. *3rd Grade.* Not exactly one of my brightest ideas......

Richard Lynch
June 25th, 2007, 7:18 PM
The stupidest thing I did was... When this girl told me she was from Austria, I said "G'day Sheila! Hope ya'll get out of the lil billabong yer in!"

Oh my god, I was so embarrased.

lmao, I'm Austrian myself, so I get that all the time. XD

Here's another story... happened when I was, maybe, 15:

I was at my cousin's baseball game down at a park. I'm not a sports fan, so of course I was unfamiliar with the park itself. I was uninterested in the game, and was drinking cola all the time, so eventually nature called and I had to go pee-pee. I walked to where it seemed like the bathrooms were, and walked into the first one. Looked like a normal bathroom, so I finished my business and walked back out. I saw a few kids and teens looking at me as soon as I walked out, and they were laughing in a smug way. I looked at the door, only to realize I had gone in the women's bathroom. I was pretty damned embarrassed after that one, and pretty much hid for the duration of the baseball game, not knowing there was such a thing as "extra innings".

Sakurah
June 25th, 2007, 7:44 PM
Oh God.
Story of my life. XD
Well... Once as a freshman...

It was like the 1st week of school and I was leaving school to the parking lot. I saw this green truck and I climbed inside. Then I realized... OH MY GOD! I got in the wrong car! The truck was EXACTLY like my grandfather's and the man [from behind] looked like my grandpa! He looked at me as if I were a freak and I ran out the truck all red! If that wasn't bad enough, as I was running I tripped and fell and all my stuffs fell out of my bags. My crush AND my mom saw me. I wanted to die right then and there. ><; Luckily I got all my stuffs back into my backpack and went inside the car. My mom kept saying how much of a stupid klutz I am. =/

Richard Lynch
June 26th, 2007, 5:11 AM
Oh God.
Story of my life. XD

It was like the 1st week of school and I was leaving school to the parking lot. I saw this green truck and I climbed inside. Then I realized... OH MY GOD! I got in the wrong car! The truck was EXACTLY like my grandfather's and the man [from behind] looked like my grandpa! He looked at me as if I were a freak and I ran out the truck all red! If that wasn't bad enough, as I was running I tripped and fell and all my stuffs fell out of my bags. My crush AND my mom saw me. I wanted to die right then and there. ><; Luckily I got all my stuffs back into my backpack and went inside the car. My mom kept saying how much of a stupid klutz I am. =/

Oh geeze, that reminds me of something I did in middle school...

I forget what year I was in, but I couldn't drive. So my grandmother used to pick me up. This happened during the winter, so there was snow and ice everywhere. I came out of the building, and started to walk to my grandmother's car... and right next to it, as I turned around to open the door, I slipped on the ice Charlie Chaplin style: both legs went in the air and BAM, right down on my arse. However, the funniest thing happened when my grandmother got out of her car and asked: "Are you hurt?" And I said" "Only my pride."

She laughed and I got up. Luckily not many saw it!

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
June 26th, 2007, 5:56 AM
I know what moment I was the most *Impersonates Carlos Mencia* De-de-de!

It was when I was 4 or so, And my parents drank wine. One night, There was a leftover glass with a little bit of wine in it. Of course, curiousity got the best of me, and I took a sip. I was discusted by the taste, and spit out the wine back into the cup.

To this day, I am discused by the thought of alcohol :<

Gunn
June 26th, 2007, 6:08 PM
Oh God.
Story of my life. XD

Are you serious? I have ALWAYS been afraid of that occurring to me. I swear, every freakin' old person in my town drives a Dodge Grand Caravan. I can only spot my grandmother's one by only identifying her license plate. >:U

IPanda
June 26th, 2007, 6:22 PM
oh man.. good times. Well, to start off my day, when i was 3, I puked on Donald Duck At disney, i Wet my pants on a slow moving ride at disney, i dropped my dad's wallet in the pond at disney,(they had to fish it out -_____-) maybe ill give you one more..Aha. At the disney parade, i ran out infront of the floats and they had to stop it for 5 minutes :P (my parents aren't bad people its just that i was 3. Curious Adventures..)

Richard Lynch
June 26th, 2007, 7:13 PM
oh man.. good times. Well, to start off my day, when i was 3, I puked on Donald Duck At disney

That JUST reminded me of a story that's since become legendary in my family... the notorious trip to Myrtle Beach. Now, I live in Pennsylvania, so a trip to Myrtle Beach is not at all quick. But it was me, my mum, her friend, my aunt (who's ten years older than me), and I think my grandmother. I was maybe 5 at the time... we were packed; we had soda in the trunk and freshly bought bag of grapes in the front seat. I was sitting next to my aunt at the time, and asked for a soda. My mother told me to hold on until the next rest stop, and that I should have a grape.

Then a few minutes later, I said something like, "I don't feel good, I want a soda." And mum said, harshly, "You feel fine, just have a grape!" Well, before anyone knew what was happening, I had thrown up on my aunt's leg.

So we pull over, and mum gets me a soda... we start driving again, and the first thing I say is, "Can I have a grape?"

Geeze oh man, I love how my life stories all have a punch line. XD

G-Klav
June 30th, 2007, 6:28 AM
Some of my friends would say buying the $100 circular saw wasn't one of my brighter moments, but 'tis fun to saw in things.

I do a lot of stupid things, all the time. Driving onto the small cycling road leading into the woods on our road trip was kind of stupid, but it became a little adventure (what will appear behind the next turn of the road...)

Not studying hard enough so that I might not get compensation for the next year is on top of the list though. I hope I'll make it, moving back to live with my parents again would suck. Not that I don't like my parents, I love them, but that would be like, epic fail.

Ariolander
July 2nd, 2007, 2:17 AM
Oh God.
Story of my life. XD

You think that is bad? I did it worse. Not only did I climb into a total stranger's car but I put on my seatbelt and fell asleep in it! We were at my cousin's townhome about to head home and I was the first out. I went to the parking area and opened the door to what I thought was our car and promptly fell asleep. Our car was actualy 2 cars over but how was I supposed to know since they were similar colors and it was the dead of night. I woke up after I dunno how long to my parents, bro, aunt, uncle, & cousins running around the complex looking for me in a panic of sorts...

Man that was horrible -_-;; But at least I was able to laugh it off but dang it the cars were similar and the doors unlocked!

Houndour2005
July 2nd, 2007, 2:20 AM
I took a stick from a dog, and it were biting my hand, but already knew I shoudln't do that.

I ran out in front of a car, as I got hit, and landed on my back.

Dawg 2005
July 2nd, 2007, 5:47 PM
Well, I've done probably a million stupid things. So I guess I'll name some.

'Kay, in fifth grade, the whole grade went outside while the parents helped set up rooms for a end of the year "party." So we were coming in, and I had totally forgot about the recent rain we had. So I run towards a tetherball pole, and try to kind of pole vault over the small puddle. Well, since the pole was wet, I slipped, and fell flat on my back in the puddle.

Now, at this time, everyone was against the wall, so everyone saw me. I got up and said, "...Are you kidding me?!" Then started laughing along with the rest of the grade. Some people still don't let me live that down, four years later.

Oh, and this one isn't really too stupid, but I like it. XD

My friends and I were playing some football, and we were whooping up on the other team, about 13-1 (going by ones). So we decided to ease up on them, throw interceptions, etc. Well, we got tired of that, and I must say, they were getting cocky (even though they still haven't scored on us). So we decide to play for real again, and on the kick off (which I kicked a mighty nice one), the short, fat kid who waddles when he runs, got the ball. Now, he isn't scared to run the ball at all, so we knew he knew we hit hard. So I slipped, and turn backwards to catch him, and my friend is coming from the other side. We see each other, and he says, no, screams, "I got him!!!" But it was too late, so we sandwich him, and we all go flying. And the guy (who we'll call Bob), was laying on the ground swearing up a storm.

I must say, though, that hurt. XD

Pikalove
July 9th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Hmmmmm stupid thing...... I once lost my GBA on a bus..........yelled at a fat kid who then tipped over his soda at me.......yeah.

.Aero
July 9th, 2007, 1:00 PM
Not really stupid but embarrasing none the less:

It was this year in 7th grade. We all had to read a short story for reading out loud standing in front of the class. (I think you might know where this is going) I'm not the one who is usually afraid to speak in front of the class, but this was an exception, the story I had written I wrote while half asleep and didn't really think so much about reading it in front of the class. So the next day, I realize that I had written probably the most stupid story in the history of history. I didn't want to read it cuz I was afraid people would laugh, but I was forced to. I get up there and start shaking uncontrollably.

The people talking about it died after about a week, but I won't be able to speak in front of a class ever again.

PokemonRox
July 9th, 2007, 1:17 PM
I know what moment I was the most *Impersonates Carlos Mencia* De-de-de!

It was when I was 4 or so, And my parents drank wine. One night, There was a leftover glass with a little bit of wine in it. Of course, curiousity got the best of me, and I took a sip. I was discusted by the taste, and spit out the wine back into the cup.

To this day, I am discused by the thought of alcohol :<

same thing happened to me except i was 7 my mom came out with a cup of lemonade and asked me if i wanted some and i said no then she put wine in the cup and me and my mom went out for a walk my mom asked me to hold the cup so i did and i thought there was lemonade in the cup so i took a sip and i spit it out in the grass..

Craig²
July 11th, 2007, 11:25 PM
I might not consider this to be the stupidest thing I've done, but it's no doubt the lamest.....

I was talkin' and walkin' w/ my crush (omg). I was walking behind him and he was walking backwards, and we were talking. It was afterschool in the cafeteria area and the janitor had just hosed down the area, so it was very slippery. After awhile I got so caught up in the fact that I was talking to him that I slipped and flew into the air, landing flat on my back. Worst part is, I was wearing a skirt. *dies* And, he laughed. Meh, I'm so damn lame.

T_____T;

Tombstone
July 12th, 2007, 1:08 AM
One time, I sleep walked into a refrigerator and I'm not going any farther.

RYOUKI
July 12th, 2007, 7:44 AM
The stupideast thing I have ever done....is have a bet from someone which I know I'm going to lose, 2 TIMES
I actually don't know why I even bother...xD

RJx2541
July 12th, 2007, 10:03 AM
When I was in Kidergarten i tried to ride the bus home when I was supposed to wait for my mom to pick me up. lol

Eureka1
July 12th, 2007, 12:39 PM
I might not consider this to be the stupidest thing I've done, but it's no doubt the lamest.....

I was talkin' and walkin' w/ my crush (omg). I was walking behind him and he was walking backwards, and we were talking. It was afterschool in the cafeteria area and the janitor had just hosed down the area, so it was very slippery. After awhile I got so caught up in the fact that I was talking to him that I slipped and flew into the air, landing flat on my back. Worst part is, I was wearing a skirt. *dies* And, he laughed. Meh, I'm so damn lame.

T_____T;

lucky guy..

;D hehe i'd love if that happened <_<

Memory
July 14th, 2007, 12:39 PM
LOL, some of these are really funny xD!!
Okay. A few stupid/embarassing moments for me....

I was about five-six years old, and was at church with my mother and my brother. (yay for rhymes~ : D) And every Sunday at church someone went up to pray. And so, my mum made me go up there with my brother, I spoke into the mic and my brother told me what to say. And he told me to say all this really weird stuff, not even "Amen" or anything XD! So at the end, like, all 500 people in the room started laughing at me. I wailed and ran over to my mum. But I was cute back then (wonder what happened to me DX) so I got away with it xP

Another time,

I was in sixth grade, on my p-- well, the monthly curse (for girls). I was in seventh period, and I had left my jacket in a friend's locker, upstairs.... so when passing period came along, you guessed it, I had blood in my pants. v.v;; I had to walk all the way up the stairs, get my jacket, tie it around my waist and sprint back down stairs to eighth hour. XD; Embarassing....

One of the most recent was probably what I did to my phone. So, back in December I had gotten a $200 dollar flip-phone camera-phone and it was uber. A few months later, it was lost for like, three weeks. I FINALLY found it, and stuck it in my jean's pocket so I was sure not to lose it again.

Those jeans got washed the next day.
Bye-bye phone. :/

^ my life is so exciting. [/sarcasm]

Emma
July 14th, 2007, 1:23 PM
One of the first things that comes to my mind when I think about the stupid things I've done, has to be this, it happened earlier this year:

Me and my friends had just got back from a cinema in London, not sure what movie it was... but anyway, when we were ready to go back home, we said good bye to each other; the usual. I was walking home and I had a bag full of sweets and drinks that I got while I was out, I was trying to find my bottle of Dr. Pepper so I was looked at the bag and walking at the same time; I then came up to a road, I didn't hear any sounds of a car so I carried on walking quite slowly across the road, I heard some ringing sound and before I could look up to see what it was, a bike went straight into me.

It went straight into my left leg and it killed for a couple of hours, the biker said sorry and rode back off while I was limping back home. It was funny though, now that I look back on it. XD

Oh, and the next thing that comes to mind is when I got chased by a sheep. Long story...

Shinji_
July 16th, 2007, 6:10 AM
Umm I put on my sisters THONG (Please don't ask) I was trying to pretend I was superman I climbed a fence at full speed and my pants got stuck in the neddle and it ripped T_T

Jagermonster
July 17th, 2007, 11:44 PM
More or less something stupid I've said.

Me and a bunch of my family members were at Texas Roadhouse and my Mimi was looking at this one picture. She said, "I wonder if thats LeBron James" because it was a picture of the back of a basketball player and his arm was covering his number. I was like "If you turn the picture around you can see the front of his jersey."

Mmmm. Probably the dumbest thing ever said.

The Real AAA
July 18th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Umm I put on my sisters THONG (Please don't ask) I was trying to pretend I was superman I climbed a fence at full speed and my pants got stuck in the neddle and it ripped T_T

lol now that's stupid, mostly the ones thats been posted sounds more embarrassing

Crikeyapokemon
July 18th, 2007, 2:47 AM
I can't remember the stupidest cause I've done many stupid things in my life.
Here's one of em:
I was 4 then.Me and my mom were at my grandma's(R.I.P.) house.I offered her to come to our city for a change.She acepted my offer and said that she will go by bus ,I was confused.I pointed to another room and mum understood that I wanted to talk to her where my grandma woudn't hear us.
-Hey mom , now that think of it, she can't go because she can't leave her cow,I mean she loves her cow, she can't leave her all alone,-I said to my mom.
-She will bring her cow too,-said my mom and began to laugh.
I knew how a bus looks:
-But Mom,the cow won't fit in the bus!
Mum choke with laugher:
-We will find a big bus.
I approached my grandmother and shouted:
-Alright grandma!Let's go look for a big bus!
My words suprised grandma,she asked:
-Why a big bus?And why are you so happy,because I'm finnaly going to your flat ?
-Nah...I'm happy because the cow is coming too!-I said.
Man now that I think of how stupid I was back then...

Tina
July 18th, 2007, 4:21 AM
I swear, every freakin' old person in my town drives a Dodge Grand Caravan.

I drive a Dodge Grand Caravan.
Am I old?! *sobs and gets walker*

Shinji_
July 18th, 2007, 6:10 AM
Well the thread says the stupidest thing I've done o.o;;

Heather
July 18th, 2007, 11:17 AM
ha! the most stupidist thing i have done would have 2 be when i tried 2 skateboard off the roof. i didnt quite land it but atleast i didnt get hurt.

Memory
July 19th, 2007, 6:51 PM
Not the most stupid thing I'VE ever done, but my brother put on an orange bikini when he was at his girlfriend's house.
And he let us take piccies of him and send them to all of his friends 8D
And I have some, too. Blackmaaaaaail~ >:3
And then we gave two water balloons to him.... XDDD;;; Ah, good times.

G-Klav
July 23rd, 2007, 4:45 AM
This happened four days ago. Me and the rest of my family was on a trip to Gotland, an island in the Baltic. So, we're all sitting in the car, waiting for permission to drive aboard the ferry.
It's then that I realise, I've really got to go.

A gate is opened, used to let the vehicles from the last trip out. So I walk out of this area, enter a building and I find what I need, no problem so far. But when I'm done, I realise they've closed the gate, and only now I realise that the area is a restricted area, and it's enclosed with high fences and barbed wire.

I walk what feels like a mile, and when I find the open gate, which we drove through when we showed our tickets etc, I walk through it. The lady in the gatehouse says "You can't walk there!" in a very sulky voice. I said I had a ticket, but remembered that I left it in the car.
So I need to explain myself and she must've though I was some kind of a retard, "Did you exit a restricted area?!". But finally she finds me in the register and I can walk back to the carand the ferry. But when I stood there and explained myself, the vehicles started to drive aboard the ferry, so I hurried back only to find that my family was already aboard.

I phoned my dad and with him still on the phone, I talk to one of the crew members of the ferry that is giving instructions to the drivers. At first he says "You must walk aboard from the terminal, over there". I reply, "My ticket is in the car" and he points me to the crew leader, and all he says is "You are already in, so just walk aboard".

Phew. For more than a moment there, I thought I'd be spending the night on the streets of that town. I didn't have any money on me, and I was far away from home.

Mr.Squishy
July 23rd, 2007, 12:24 PM
I done a really stupid thing once, i dont know why i did it, but i was at my dads making a cheese cracker, like you do xD, and i was really looking forward to eating it and......i chucked it over my shoulder and onto the floor :O, i didnt realise i did it until my dad said, "Ciaran, why did you just chuck your cheese cracker behind you?", i was like " Heh? omg, that's where it went!"

that is my true story of "The Flying CHEESE CRACKER!!"

deathfire234
July 26th, 2007, 7:17 PM
This is my most embarrising moment, when I was in kindergarten, I didn't get enough sleep the night before my first day. Anyways, I got to school, fell asleep, started sleepwalking, and pissed my pants!

Crimson Arcanine
July 27th, 2007, 6:26 AM
Most stupid thing I done. Slammed my finger in the car door twice, BY ACCIDENT, or maybe nearly drowned myself by leaping for a rocky section in a river, right into deep water when I can't swim.

burgundynite
July 27th, 2007, 5:46 PM
probably the time I tried to go off a bump with my bike, ouch .., so many people saw...

yvette
August 1st, 2007, 5:45 PM
Well, I do stupid things all the time, and I can't think of something stupid I've recently done.

Craig²
August 2nd, 2007, 12:24 AM
Okay:

I was at a snack stand with my friends and I wanted fries so I looked at the fries section of the menu which looked like this:

"Curly ; Spiced ; Cheese Fries"

And so I was ready to order and I was looking at it and I said, "Uh-hi; can I have some Curly Spiced Cheese Fries?" My friends lol'ed and fell to the ground laughing. It took me a minute to realize what I said.

XDDDDD

Rewind
August 2nd, 2007, 8:20 AM
I torched my hand with my ping-pong cannon I made by accident. =/

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
August 2nd, 2007, 5:10 PM
Made rules for and am going through with playing "Fire-ball"

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
August 5th, 2007, 6:57 AM
well, it isn't really that stupid; but for some odd reason my Barbie ended up in the microwave. I was 4 maybe 5 years old and said to the doll 'hahaha, now your not so perfect dollface!' o_o

I never liked Barbies xD
One once ended up in the pond next door, the other one got bold & another one I gave to my neighbour's dog. :)

But the stupidest thing I did.. Tripping in a place where there are aloooot of people? Dropping my icecream on my white trousers.. I can go on for hours xD

Makkaraattori
August 6th, 2007, 2:13 AM
The Stupidest Thing Iv'e Ever Done: Destroyed my Computer mouse for 50 dollars even though I didn't get the money

*~Redemption~*
August 6th, 2007, 2:40 PM
Well Iv'e done plenty of stupid things in my life but I guess the one that stands out the most was riding a bike without breaks through the woods. Eventually I came to a slope and pretty much said Ill go down it and come out unscratched! Well, since I didn't have brakes, I hit a tree. Hell, I thought the tree hit me more than I hit it.

Waffle-San
August 17th, 2007, 2:13 AM
Well I'm going to need my friends for this one but a couple come to mind. Well lets get this straight I've never gone a day without doing something stupid but these ones i always remember.

me and my friends go bowling in between Basketball, Tennis and Badminton at the Winter Club (like a YMCA thing i guess) and we found that we had better scores when we named the bowling balls and treated them like people, gave them pep talks etc.
So since that day we always call the balls by names and we know what ones we score better with, sometimes we have to sneak over to other lanes and steal them. Our best friend bowling ball, Phillip was missing one day and his wife Melissa so we figured they'd be kidnapped and our scores were going down (this is all a true story mind you, we really do do better when we name them) even though we had found Phillip's son Josh but for some reason I was stil doing bad, so my friend pointed out that maybe, being a baby bowling ball ( I sound so stupid right now) he was hungary. My response was what the heck do you feed a baby bowling ball.
He only grinned, so then there in front of the whole bowling level I stuck it under my shirt and (tried) to breast feef it. I said something too, I think, man most embarrising moment ever but it can be a real conversation starter........."hey, i breast fed a bowling ball once," how far would you run?

The other time was when I was 10 i believe and I ahd just gotten my brand new (handle bar breaks) bike. so I was riding it around, and I decided hey, why don't I take out my old bike for a spin. So I rode up around the top of the caldesac and then came racing down, the hill, to see how big of a skid mark I could make. So when I was half way into my driveway, i pulled on the breaks......
One problem my old bike breaked by slamming backwords on the pedals. I was now staring at my handlebars dumbfounded. I had now passed into my garage and I finally remembered how the breaking system worked, too late. I hit our garbage can that was against the wall and hit it almost full on. I flew off my bike into a perfect head first dive and landed directly in the garbage can. Ya I smelt a bit but came out laughing.

Thats a personal favourite.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
August 17th, 2007, 7:07 AM
Now it really WAS playing fire-ball. A pile of magizines was almost set in flames :0

Azonic
August 17th, 2007, 8:13 AM
I almost burned our front yard when I was playing with a campfire -_-;

And I tried to school a car on my bike and landed face flat on the cement(the only time things didn't look good on me)

Spinor
August 18th, 2007, 4:13 PM
Stupidest but best thing i've ever said. My parents got my newborn brother from the hospital, when they introduced him to me i said "ooh! can we eat him!?" I was onwy 3 yees owd so duni bush mi.

Waffle-San
August 18th, 2007, 4:42 PM
i had a bunch of food in my hand and i saw one of those waste bins at the food court so i ran up to it and shoveall of our remains in, it happened to be the back of the bin and the food ended up all over me. Only opened from one side.

Ghetto-Dawg
August 18th, 2007, 4:45 PM
LOL
stupidist thing i ever done was throw a snowball at this bird and then find out it was a friend's o_o. He hated me for a while then he chopped my ferrets head off with a knife when i went to take a piss -.-. He went to Juvy. Yay!!

Jordan
August 18th, 2007, 5:27 PM
LOL
....then he chopped my ferrets head off with a knife when i went to take a piss...

Dude....what a horrible revenge.

Jordan.

mystletainn
August 18th, 2007, 8:24 PM
LOL
stupidist thing i ever done was throw a snowball at this bird and then find out it was a friend's o_o. He hated me for a while then he chopped my ferrets head off with a knife when i went to take a piss -.-. He went to Juvy. Yay!!

I hope you're just kidding. -.-;;; But my most embarassing moment was when my parents were divorcing and I had a project to do on Ramses. But I was so depressed I hadn't done anything so basically I did nothing on it. So when we presented it in front of the class, my partner and I had nothing to say and my teacher said he was really disappointed in us. Well, that was the straw that broke the camels back and I fell apart, crying and sobbing. He took me out of the room and to the nurse's office where I could cry on my own. Then, my 4th Grade Teacher and the man I still look to as an idol came yelling for a Q-Tip (he was crazy but I love him) and asked who was behind the big wall-thingy I was stuck behind. He jumped up onto the bed I was laying on and began to cheer me up. He took me upstairs and had me help him teach for the day. But at the time my brother had him so I was teaching my brother.

It was just really embarassing to cry in front of people. To this date I hate doing it.

nosferatu
August 22nd, 2007, 2:44 AM
my silly stupid thing is that last year i said orgasm instead organism

and my dumb stupid thing is that i have cut before

gaz-is-the-best
August 22nd, 2007, 10:17 AM
I was about 5 or 6. I'd just finished school and i looked for my mum. i thought i saw her, ran into the crowd of parents and gave her a hug. I looked up and realised it was another woman!! i was so embarrased!!!!!!!!!!!

♥~*Abby*~♥
August 23rd, 2007, 3:02 PM
1ce, i said "but treadmills r better than running. u can acually control ur speed on a treadmill."

Katalyst
August 23rd, 2007, 4:26 PM
The stupidest thing I've ever made was crashing my Gameboy into the floor because I coudn't beat the 5th leader. Had to purchase another. Stupid, no?

The Real AAA
August 23rd, 2007, 5:34 PM
I was about 5 or 6. I'd just finished school and i looked for my mum. i thought i saw her, ran into the crowd of parents and gave her a hug. I looked up and realised it was another woman!! i was so embarrased!!!!!!!!!!!

lol that was kind of embarrassing

Did the lady got freak out or something?

♥~*Abby*~♥
August 24th, 2007, 2:54 PM
um... when my bro and mom and 2 go sumwhere (and i wasnt) i asked my mom where my brother was. she said 'taking a shower' and i was all lyke- oh, i thought u guys already left. stupid, huh?

Sacrifar
August 26th, 2007, 5:28 PM
i said moo in class and me got detention

Pokemon#1Fan
August 26th, 2007, 6:11 PM
um... when my bro and mom and 2 go sumwhere (and i wasnt) i asked my mom where my brother was. she said 'taking a shower' and i was all lyke- oh, i thought u guys already left. stupid, huh?

um i dont get it lol

oh and the stupidest thing is when i wore a little dress and it tore off of me and i was naked!!!! lol

Drummershuff
August 26th, 2007, 6:12 PM
um i dont get it lol

oh and the stupidest thing is when i wore a little dress and it tore off of me and i was naked!!!! lol
Yeah, stop all these comments about you being naked. A few of your posts have already been deleted relating to it. We don't need to know.

pickachu11234
August 26th, 2007, 6:44 PM
gee thats hard, i've done a lot of awkward stuff but i don't know about one that stands out.

blndsk4
August 26th, 2007, 7:05 PM
Letting black people borrow stuff.

donpatchi-risu
August 26th, 2007, 7:20 PM
The stupidest thing ive ever done was build a corn and rusty nails-gun out of an old air compressor with my friend alex.
building it was not the stupid part...
SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE FOOT WAS!!!
But im O.K.,
thanx god for tetris shots!!

Rageman
August 27th, 2007, 11:17 PM
I'm hardcore.
I ran into a car.
Yes, I hit the car. Not vice-versa.

♥~*Abby*~♥
August 28th, 2007, 2:29 PM
heres sumthing kinda stupid i did 2day.

so i decided 2 go play w/ my dogs. i was lazy, so i didnt really get dressed or brush my hair. so this scary looking guy in a silver car pulls up on our driveway. my mom says hes just a guy who counts how many kids r in a house, but of course i didnt know. i didnt want sum1 lyke him cing me in my pjs with a bedhead, SO I HID IN MY DOGHOUSE! GOOD THING IM NOT THAT CLOSTRAPHOBIC!

Znale
August 29th, 2007, 9:36 PM
This was the first thing I remembered:
It was somewhere in grade-school when some kind of a band visited our school. No one was excited or whatsoever, but when they started to deal out their new albums (They were about 5 of them...) everybody runned over to the stage, though all teachers told us to calm down. I was one of them, not that I would've liked the band but it was just some kind of a instinct just to run over there. And when I realized that everyone had taken their seats again and I was the only one on the stage, I did the most embarrassing thing... I started dancing to the music... After a year or so, I really understood how stupid I was....

Flabébé
August 30th, 2007, 12:28 PM
hmm thats a tough one...i would have to say...backflipping off a two story house.

Sacrifar
September 2nd, 2007, 7:39 AM
um i dont get it lol

ok that is just plain sick

Candelyce
September 2nd, 2007, 7:47 AM
Probably the stupidest thing I've done was let someone look at first cell phone and LOSE it. I pretty much cried after that.

Dead Pool Avenged
September 2nd, 2007, 7:59 AM
Okay, so i got a large piece of bristol board and some rubbing alcohol. I wrote me name by pouring the alcohol on the bristol board. Then i took my match and lit it, dropped it on the board and watch my name burn. :)

stella
September 2nd, 2007, 10:13 AM
One of the stupid things that comes to my mind is the time when I put my fast food burger in the microwave while it was still in its bag.All I wanted to do was have a nice warm burger to eat.Instead, I ended up throwing away a big burnt thing.The microwave was black in the inside and my parents just said "At least you're learning how to use the microwave".I know to never put bags in microwaves. xD

Cubone
September 2nd, 2007, 10:15 AM
haha it's gotta be when i didn't realise my shoelaces were untied, how stupid is that?

Rena
September 2nd, 2007, 10:39 AM
Mine is really that stupid, though it's a tad funny xD. When I was young, I was swimming in my mom's and dad's friend's pool. I was drinking the chlorine water, don't blame me, I was like 3 or 4 at the time. And my mom and dad asked me to stop drinking the water. So they were like; "If we leave will you still drinking the water." And I like, nodded my head xD. I have some other funny ones, but I forget xC.

DarkGreg
September 2nd, 2007, 11:11 AM
Only two really stupid things I've done:

Intentionally trying to drown myself in the pool at the recreation centre. XD
Jumping off the roof of my house and splitting my ear.

Kylie-chan
September 4th, 2007, 3:57 AM
Now, we're all intelligent people here.

...That's questionable. Anyway, the most stupid thing I've ever done... in a long list of Incredibly Intelligent Things I've Done... not counting all the Klutzy Moments... ummm... signing up here the time I tried to make toast on my own, turned it off, turned away, and realised I'd... done something [in retrospect, most likely turned off the wrong switch on the wall], and hearing my toaster explode. =D*

*Not the most stupid -- the most stupid is something no one wants to hear about because I'm emo. );

~Mithos~
September 4th, 2007, 8:38 AM
Lets see the stupidest thing that i've ever done...

well probably playing runescape and loseing half my friends at my school *__*, and they still don't like me even though I quit =/

and

When I was in kindergarden, we had a pool party and our school went to this HUGE deep pool, me and my friends were picking on this not so skinny kid because he was afraid to take his shirt off and go into deep water...

so after about 5 minutes the kid comes in and jumps on me and my friend, half drowning me and breaking my friends arm... not good times.

Sacrifar
September 7th, 2007, 2:46 PM
what i've done was play football i tried to catch it but it hit my hand and i spun around and fell.

Xoo
September 8th, 2007, 10:32 AM
This is actually something my dog did.... I was holding the door open (backyard) and Buck, my dog, goes through my legs. My mom started laughing so hard....

Marauding Master
September 8th, 2007, 11:03 AM
*Not the most stupid -- the most stupid is something no one wants to hear about because I'm emo. );

Do PM it.

Anyway, the most stupid thing I've ever done is not doing my homework and skipping school. Of course, I've done a lot of stupid **** but some o it is emo and some of it is just stupid to me. For example, making a misplay during an important Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon match is something I get upset over easily.

blaster911
March 28th, 2008, 3:11 PM
the stupidest thing I did was pick up a dvd to bring to my room. I decided to grab an apple and I started eating.(here comes the stupid part) I forgot where I put the dvd so I looked for a couple hours for it then I realized that it was in my hand the whole time.

Chibi-chan
March 28th, 2008, 3:12 PM
Sorry, but please don't revive threads over a month old.