PDA

View Full Version : Custom Mistys

MistysClone
June 23rd, 2007, 10:52 AM
Ok, so I wasn't happy with the way the Gym Leader Misty looked in Pokemon Leaf/fire, so I did a couple of my own designs...

Program: Paint (Vista)

Chikara
June 23rd, 2007, 11:29 AM
That's cool! You should resize them so we can see them as an actual sprite, but the way you did it is good too!

xMeteorxStriker
June 23rd, 2007, 01:47 PM
I like the TV series one the best looks most like the real Misty.

buizel6
June 27th, 2007, 06:36 AM
yeah the TV series was the est one in my opinion, keep making other trainers too id like to see what you can do

Desgardes
June 27th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Well, you did some edits. woo?

Mermaid tail looks better than half the sprites in this forum anyway.

Rivvon
June 27th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Like many other peeps here, I love the TV series Misty. I also like the swimsuitone, too. The left sock on the schoolgirl one looks kind of odd, though. But still, they're good! Keep it up!

KKN
June 30th, 2007, 01:54 PM
I like the 3rd one (TV Series) the most.

Good job.

Pkmn-Master
July 2nd, 2007, 08:29 AM
I'm sure everyone likes the TV series... Well, I do to. lol. Great job. I reccomened doing overworlds of these trainer sprites. And as Buizel6 said, I'd like to see you do other trainers also!

Ok, The mermaid tail does need a little bit of work. Maybe some scales?
And one of the socks on the schoolgirl (the right hand side) needs to have more sock added.

Bekki
July 6th, 2007, 06:28 AM
They are good and I love the show Misty the best and it does look like her. Keep up the good work.

Shinji_
July 7th, 2007, 12:22 PM
They're awesome and I dont really like Misty at all..You made the characater look pretty good keeping down what your doing with your pixel work :)