PDA

View Full Version : any one wanna play a story game?

Pages : [1] 2

Psychotic_Demon
May 16th, 2004, 02:08 AM
i originally posted this in the wrong spot. this is sorta like a story cause u choose want happens all i do is give u the settings. i guess we each have our own story but they are based on the same topic. you can travel with some of the other people in this game but please ask them first
ok...here we go!

rules:
1.any one can sign up when ever they want but u have to start at the beginning and please keep me updated with whats going on.

2.if some one wants to go to a different place tell me.

3.made up pokemon are ok.just give a breif description of it.

4.this part is crusial.at the begginning type in:
name:
starter pokemon: (sp)
description:
rivals pokemon: (rp)
r u good or evil?

5.have fun!!!

setting:ur moving to ur new house on your own.ur mom and dad are already there.just before bording the boat that takes u to ur house u find an injured pokemon, ur starter pokemon. on the huge boat team nightmare (aqua,magna,and rocket teamed up! Oh no!) takes it over and takes every body on a new course.battle nightmare (later)
and land te boat on an island.theres only enough room on the for every one but u and any one else who plays this game.now we have to work together (or aginst each other) but there is a huge town on the other side of the island.when we get home another (and hopefully better) quest begins...

name:mila battons
sp:evro (like a white eevee with wings )
description:pink tank with evro printed on it in white, light blue denim skirt, dirty blond hair shoulder lenth pulled back into to 2 short pony tails
rival:andrew
rp:electricke
good

when 5-10 people sign up we`ll start

Kairi
May 16th, 2004, 10:45 AM
This is more of a roleplay than a story. True, multiple people act out to weave a story, but this area is for works of fiction you create yourself *moved*

Sparks_67
May 16th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Ill join for some fun. Plus do you have to pick one of the nine starters?

name:Taddon
starter pokemon:Teddiursa
description:Twin to Flygon_trainers charecter
rival:Ash
rivals pokemon:Regular pokemon ash has.
good

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 02:00 PM
name: Eclipse
starter pokemon: Trapinch
description: Wears all black, eyes are light blue, but they change color. Is known for wearing sunglasses, but only when she's feeling odd
gender: Female, call her a guy, and you will be in for a world of hurt
rival:Ash Ketchum
rivals pokemon: see spark's decription
Evil, very evil. Taddon keeps me in check, and I do the same to him.

Edit: really need to pay attention to what I'm typing... :dead:

~Ozy~
May 16th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Name: Katsu
Starter: Poochyena (ShadowMoons)
Description: Longish silver fur for hair, although it turns brown in the summer (Think a wolf). Green eyes, although they occasionally shift to gold. Muscular, tall. Wears a green t-shirt with fallng leaf (His pack's symbol) on it. Blue jeans and a black jacket. Occasionally puts on a pair of blue Lennon-style shades. Was literally raised by wolves (A pack of Poochyena and Mightyena in this case). His eating habits can cause some distress among more...civilized company. An accomplished hand-to-hand fighter as well.
Rival: Nobody, he tends to stay away from humans. Although he has a bit of animosity towards a one "May" and her little brother "Max."
Rivals Pokemon: Beautifly and Torchic
Alignment: Chaotic good (basically good with a cruel and independant streak, in this case, miles wide)

Mew13
May 16th, 2004, 05:51 PM
OOC: Aren't we human?

Name: Candy
Looks: Emerald green eyes, short black hair. Wears very girly clothes, mostly skirts and tanks, occasionally shorts. Often seen in swim suits, due to her obsessiveness over Water Type Pokemon
Personality: Loves water pokemon, guys, being girly, the color pink, and battling. (Watch out here, she's insane on the battlefield)
Pokemon: Azuril (for now)
Good, very very good
Rival: Chrissy
Rival's Pokemon: Mantine

Name: Chrissy
Looks: White blond hair, cornflower blue eyes. Wears tight black jeans and a white tank.
Personality: argumentitive, loves black, hates everything good
Pokemon: Mantine
Evil, Pure and uncontroled Evil
Rival: Candy
Rival's Pokemon: Azuril

The rivalry between these two will be revealed later....

Sparks_67
May 16th, 2004, 06:01 PM
OOC Yes were all plus can we start cause we have enough.

Darkened Absol
May 16th, 2004, 06:41 PM
name: Shade Voied
starter pokemon: Absol
description: Wears a flowing black robe and a hip flask to carry pokeballs, items and etc. Dark, greasy hair (usually in a ponytail) and a bandanna. Dark blue eyes and coal black shoes. Wear's a bloodshot T-shirt with a bolt of lightning striking a cresent moon (his trademark symbol) (Yep, he's obsessed with dark pokemon alright)
A mercenary traveling the land in search of people willing to pay him. His current mission is to destroy Ash Ketchum
rival: Ash Ketchum
rivals pokemon: Spark's description

~Ozy~
May 16th, 2004, 06:42 PM
<OOC>Eh, he's human. Mostly. Sort of a genetic twist of fate that led him to his upbringing and physical charicteristics.<OOC>

~Ozy~
May 17th, 2004, 02:32 PM
<OOC>Sorry for the double post/bump, but I get paranoid about RP's reaching towards the bottom of a page. And I want to get started. Also, due to my charas lack of conventional parents, I'm going to add a different backstory for him.<OOC>

Katsu leaned out over the boat's railing, letting the wind flow over him. ShadowMoons gave a sharp bark, happy to be back outside. The storm that had kept everyone inside hadn't made either of the pair happy. With a city looming on the horizon, Katsu's previously happy mood turned rather sour. All those people...ughhh. He shook his head and tried to focus on his goal. Max. The boy's cruel effots to make a Poochyena evolve for his own pleasure had spread quickly throughout the packs. The little punk wouldn't be too happy after their meeting. But first he had to be found. Before Katsu had gone through all the evidence about Max's location, a massive explosion rocked the boat, almost pitching him into the water. After regaining his balance, he spun around, growling.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 02:37 PM
OOC: true, this needs to start

IC: nearby, I hung out with taddon, carrying an egg, when I heard the explosion. "what was that!" I said in alarm. "should we go check it out?" I asked taddon. I didn't really care about the responce, I'd go check it out anyway...

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I followed eclipse and sent out Teddiursa. He made it to the explosion as the battle went on.

Mew13
May 17th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Candy boarded the boat. She mainly started this journey to get revenge on that no good, boyfriend stealing, evil Chrissy. She picked up Azuril in alarm at the growling noise coming from about 50 ft to her left. "Hello?" she called into the dark. "Is someone ever there?"

----------------------------------------

Chrissy sat on the heaving deck, complaining to her Seadra. "Of all the incomitant Captains!" she cried as the boat swerved to the left. Chrissy hated boat rides and got seasick very easilly. She only wanted to be home, but was recently drafted into Team Rocket and was on her first misson. It would be no problem, how hard could it be to dteal an Azuril from a chick who couldn't even hang on to her own boyfriend?

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 04:33 PM
I came out hi Teddiursa ran to Candy and hugged her for a reason.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 04:35 PM
I stayed silent, but I ran after taddon, still carrying the egg... with these strangers around, i didn't say a word..

~Ozy~
May 17th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Katsu stepped away from the shadows. It was all but instinct for him the retreat into darkness when stalking. Keepng his distance, and a bit on guard, he said "Who are you and why did you interrupt me" forgetting even the usual courtesy with which he treated everyone.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 04:40 PM
my eyes narrowed.. I wasn't sure who he was talking to, but if something happened, there would be no option but to fight. I felt the egg shake in my arms...

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Teddiursa ran back to me and jumped onto my shoulder.

~Ozy~
May 17th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Katsu's eyes narrowed at the sight of the woman carrying the egg. Not at all a pleasent looking person. He drew his left foot back slightly, preparing for a fight, should it be necessary. ShadowMoons too, sensed something about her, putting himself fully on guard. Katsu curled his lip back, revealing unusually shapr canines. He couldn't help but let out another growl.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 04:59 PM
yep. looked like a fight. too bad I didn't have any pokemon.. suddenly, the egg in my arms started glowing, and the shell shattered, revealing a black Trapinch. "how cool, I love trapinch!" I said, setting it down. it nusseled up to me, and I re-focused on defending myself from the odd guy with the poochyena...

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Teddiursa ran in between and tryed to stop the fight. Then I said dont fight you should work your problems out.

OOC: Being nice is really hard.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 05:04 PM
OOC: why do you think I picked evil? but you can be pairtally evil, and I can be partially good, because theoreticly, we've influenced each other, but we both are more of good/evil, respectivly

IC: i checked my trapinch's move list, saw it was good for such a low lvl, and had it join Teddiursa to protect us.

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Teddiursa then used dynamic punch on pochyena and trapinch. I then said again dont attack each other.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 05:12 PM
OOC: no having a teddiursa of death yet. wait until later, after our first plot idea

IC: Trapinch got out of the way of the wild teddiursa, then prepared a Sand Tomb

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 05:15 PM
OOC: Okay.

IC: Teddiursa used slash on the pochyena.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 05:17 PM
after the Slash was completed, trapinch let out it's sand tomb, circling the Poochyena with a twister of sand. "should we leave? I don't think he is going to follow us" I asked taddon in an extremly cold voice.

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Sure plus when we get home Ill make cookies and brownies.

kirby00
May 17th, 2004, 05:20 PM
name:Kirby
starter pokemon: squirtle (sp) *nickname squirt*
description:tall, manly, has a handsome face, with a gorgeous smile, some take me for a male model, as I wave my dirrty blonde hair at their wonderous eyes, and my New jeans and Calvein Klein Jeans T-shirt...
rival: Misty
rivals pokemon: Politoad
Good, but mean and nasty, only being good cuz the scientist and protectors of water pokes paid me big, which is why im rich and look soooo good... =)
I heard a huge commotion I ran towards there and after i finally saw the explosion was over, i saw a crazy looking wild teddiursa... my squirtle waves to it, and put on it's squirtle squad glasses, knowing it had authority and it was hot out neways... It showed off to teddiursa and began a new friendship...

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Teddiursa ran ip to the squirtle and stole the glasses and ran off.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"oh, good lord, not another egomaniac" i said, noticing the squirtle and it's trainer. "come on, let's go" I said, dragging taddon away

Mew13
May 17th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"You guys!" Candy cried, stepping in the middle of the battle, ctutching her Azuril to her. "Quit fighting! There's no need to-" she started but was cut off. Chrissy had waked in. A look of pure hatred took over Candy's features as she stepped tword the figure. "Well, if it isn't Chrissy the Horrible. How have you been?"

--------------------------

Chrissy smiled, realizing her 1st mission was nearly complete. "Oh, I've been fine, and so has Jett. Oops, was I not sposed to mention your former boyfriend? Do the wounds still hurt? Do you still feel the rejection?" she laughed, knowing Candy's rage was buliding.

-------------------------------

Stepping out of the former battle, Candy cried, "AZURIL! HYDRO PUMP, NOW!" For being such a tiny Pokemon (and with the help of an Everstone) Azuril released a Hydro Pump, and blasted Chrissy and Seadra into the water.

-------------------------------

After falling into the water, Chrissy latched onto her Seadra, calling to the speeding boat, "THIS ISN'T OVER! I'LL BE BACK! YOU'LL SEE!"

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 05:28 PM
OOhh please excuse my sisters lauguage Teddiursa gave the squirtle its glasses back. Then I saw a rumble in the bushes I sent teddiursa out there to see. A scyther popped out and attack teddi. I muttered to eclipse this is my battle I want this pokemon.

kirby00
May 17th, 2004, 05:31 PM
squritle said thank you, and told teddiursa that a hyperbeam would be good to use, it tossed it a tm (wonder what it is) *remember im rich so i can buy alot of tms*
SPARKS U HAVE AN ORCHESTRA U SHOULD GO NOW BTW

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 05:31 PM
"Kay" i responded, noticing a Chinchou nearby. I brought out Trapinch, and had it use Sand tomb on it

OOC: by the way, he ment our time, not yours

kirby00
May 17th, 2004, 05:33 PM
my squirtle then found a mudkip, and since it knew i liked water/ground pokemon, esp starter pokemon as well it immediatly used a hydro-pump and knocked it out in 1 hit... I caught it with my net ball (like collesseum), and then hoped for a tododile...

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I captured the Chinchou no problem, and checked on Taddon "how's it going?" I asked

kirby00
May 17th, 2004, 05:35 PM
i sent out the fainted mukip but used a full revive on it and convinved it I was its new trainer. (im mean to ppl/pokemon I dont like/dont own,except misty we r jsut rivals, but not to pokemon i like/own)

*can we have only a max of 6 pokemon?*
My new mudkip told me of the recent attacks against pokemon, and I explained I would help... but I also said I needed a tododile... it said its old friend was a tododile, and since it didnt want to start its new journey with me w/o it said i can capture it, for the both of us... My squirtle smiled and said i should teach mudkip some of the best moves i just bought... i agreed and taught it surf, earthquake and hydropump, leaving mudkip choose its final move...

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Teddiursa used a metranome and for some good luck it used flamethrower. I then threw a great ball and caught it. I replied Im doing fine.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"sweet" I responded. "hey, how about we head for the outskirts of town and train our pokemon?" I suggested, heading for the outskirts anyway

kirby00
May 17th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Mudkip called out is friend tododile, and it said that it would be best if it joined us on our journey... it said yes but a battle first to see if im good enough... i said okay and has squirtle use blizzard on it... then hydropump.... it gave up before the attacks even hit it and with my skill i caught it with my other net ball before the attacks connected...

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 05:46 PM
I said yes lets go as I followed.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 05:46 PM
OOC: *cough*be sure to make it fair for others remember your pokemon are not much higer than lvl 5*cough*

IC: I reached the outskirts of town, found some other pokemon, and began 2 on 2 battles

kirby00
May 17th, 2004, 05:50 PM
i know they r thats why they r basic (i told you before... i had bought alot of tms, so i taught them to it, *doesnt matter wut lvl if u teach tms* *remember i did give u a hyper beam tm (for teddiursa or w/e poke u r gonna use it on)
IC: my new tododile was a not a fighter pokemon... but i knew with my training and its friend, along w/ squirtle and i it would be jsut fine...

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 05:52 PM
OOC: very true, but it affects the power of the move drasticly

IC: Chinchou and Trapinch fainted the opponents eisaly, and both leveled up, to lvl 7. neither learned anything, but that was okay

~Ozy~
May 17th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Katsu checked that ShadowMoons was alright, asked him "You up for a swim," and dived in after hearing a bark of assent. The Trapinch girl would pay for interfering with the AutmnLeaf pack. After capturing an Absol, he tracked her to the edge of a town. Setting up camp a short distance away, he began his observations. Nothing would stop him.

kirby00
May 17th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I know but since all were lvl 5, my pokemon would take huge damage since none were higher lvls...IC: to train my tododile i have my mudkip battle to strenthen its water and ice resistances... (since it was weaker b/c of it beign ground...) I taught my tododile icebeam, crunch, and hydropump, leaving the finalmove up to it...
the battle began.. tododile used hydropump, while mudkip countered with its own... squirtl and I awaited the results...

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"taddon" I hissed.. "we're being tracked.. got any bug moves on that scyther? we may have to battle again" My trapinch moved to a position next to me, and growled..

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 06:03 PM
OOC: Im leaving at 6:15-20.

IC:Scyther used silver wind and teddiuras used meternome and it flew in the air.

Mew13
May 17th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Nat went back to shore, and began looking for new Pokemon. After capturing a Dratini, Candy saw the wolf-like man from the boat. She softly called out "Hello? Uum, I saw you on the boat, but didn't catch your name?" She was tenative, and on gaurd, Azuril and Dratini at the ready.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Trapinch and Chinchou battled a Horsea and a chickorita. Chinchou fainted the Horsea with Spark, while Trapinch used bite, flinching the chickorita. I then captured in in a Great Ball. "odd.. it knows vine whip.. a lot like that Pikachu-carrying twerp Ash's" I said

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Syther ran to me and said there were some pokemon trainers around that ridge. Then teddiursa started to worry and found a TM on the ground. I turned it on and looked it was earthquake I quickly put it on teddi and looked for some more TMs.

~Ozy~
May 17th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Not looking away from the two trainers, he said "I'm Katsuhiro Yamamoto. Call me Katsu, if you want." He had a guest, though, and couldn't bring himself to ignore her, even if she was human. The other two could wait. "Forgive me if I frightened you back on the boat" he said. "I was just concerned. Are you looking far a place to stay?"

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"should we go and check out what's over there?" I asked taddon.. I was getting unnerved, and I didn't like it...

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Okay I replied Teddiursa ran on my shoulder as scyther ran to the pokeball.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"we can get up on that ridge, then we can see what's going on, and be able to run if something bad happens" I said, glansing at a ridge near the guy with the poochyena. without another word, i scooped up trapinch, returned Chinchou to it's pokeball, and hopped up on the ridge and looked down.. "kay, now if anything happens, we either fight or run" I told taddon

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Okay but I just want to fight him and win.

OOC: I have to go its concert time.

~Ozy~
May 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Katsu's eyes shifted to the pair up on the ridge. He still didn't trust the woman, but..."I'm afraid thngs didn't get off to a good start between us!" he called, continuing "I'd like to make thigs up to you. What'd you say to dinner? The soup's almost done."

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 06:27 PM
OOC: sparks gave me permisson to control his charecter while he is gone

IC: "no thank you, but thanks anyway" Taddon said, covering my mouth with one hand, lest I comment with anger. I glared at Taddon for a moment, before i calmed down. "geez, what was that about? I wasn't going to say anything" I hissed.. "you were about to" Taddon said, before calling down "mind if we hang out though?"

~Ozy~
May 17th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Katsu replied "Not at all. C'mon down!"

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 06:49 PM
I put down the trapinch, and hopped down the ridge, landing safely on the ground, Taddon moments after me. Trapinch and teddiursa hopped off the ridge, and landed on our shoulders, respectivly. Taddon sat down near the poochyena trainer, while I just kept to the shadows... "really sorry we attacked you before, but in today's world you can never be certain who's going to try and kill you" Taddon said, while I silently nodded in agreement

~Ozy~
May 17th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Katsu laughed his assent, adding "True that. A lesson I learned early on. Might I ask your names, good sir and fine lady?" Despite the polite wording, Katsu was unable to keep from smirking at the thought of someone apologizing for a hnt. Granted, not in the conventional sense, but still...

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"I'm taddon. She's Eclipse" Taddon responded, glansing over at me. "but odds are, she's going to be mute for a while. She really hates being around men, for reasons i'd rather not explain."

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 07:52 PM
OOC: Great job controlling me flygon.

IC: If you want her to talk started saying things about dinosaurs like utahraptor comes from mississippi.( Really from Utah).

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 07:55 PM
OOC: kay, so we control each other when the other is not on, I assume? and, you HAVE been listening to my lectures.

IC: i raised an eyebrow, and pitched a pokeball at Taddon's head, it bounced off his head, and I caught it. "hard head" I said to him mentally

Sparks_67
May 17th, 2004, 08:12 PM
I was trapped in the pokeball. Teddiursa laughed uncontrabably.

Flygon trainer
May 17th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I shook my head, and let Taddon out of the pokeball "little known fact: pokeballs work on humans too" I said mentally

MysticSwampert
May 18th, 2004, 09:10 AM
Is it too late to join?

If it isn't heres me:
Name: Setsuki
Discription: spikey white hair, black battle armour (even though he gets his pokmon to do all the work.)
Pokemon: Bedlum (shiny) *nicknamed Bledlum*
About as evil as you can get!!!

~Ozy~
May 18th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Katsu pulled the soup off the fire, almost burning his hands in the process. He was still amused about the capture of Taddon, and snickering, stood up. Katsu said "I'm going out to check the snares and walked off into the night.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 01:48 PM
okay, now the mental danger alarms were going off in my head. I did not trust this guy at all. I grabbed Taddon, and dragged him out of the area.

Mew13
May 18th, 2004, 02:04 PM
For some reason, Candy trusted the wolf-like man. She noticed the others going after him and wanted him to have a fair warning. Her short blond hair would give her away in the dark, so she covered it with a hood and stalked off into the night. Azuril was clutched to her chest while Dratini slithered beside her.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 02:13 PM
I walked with taddon to a lake a good distance away, then sat down with a sigh of relief "Taddon, why must you be SO NAIVE!?!?" i demanded. A gust of north wind destracted me, and I saw the graceful form of Suicune, jumping around the lake. I was silent... I couldn't beleive that I had gotten the honor to view Suicune.. after a while, it left at lighting speed...

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Im not naive you must be nice to others and they will be nice to you.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 03:25 PM
"you are naive, because you have failed to see the evil that surrounds you. you have seen nothing but purity, while i have seen the evil that is claiming the world"

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I see evil and that is you. Plus people always have evil in them just look for the goodness.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 03:54 PM
"Taddon, despite you being older than I, sometimes, I am the wiser of us. you will learn one day where true darkness lies."

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Darkness is every were. But you only look at darkness I look at both good and evil.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 04:04 PM
"Light is like love. eaisaly lost, and an illusion for most." I said, putting on my sunglasses

kirby00
May 18th, 2004, 04:42 PM
my tododile and mudkip kept battlling (also my squirtle became lvl 6 b/c it battled mudkip/tododile b4 I caught em). Since its a rp they should gain exp even if u catch the pokemon so its more anime based/realistic.
I knew my squirtle was itching to battle so I decided to look for any pokemon nearby so i wouldnt have to leave my 2 new water pokes... I saw a fainted horsea (from when u captured the chikarita remember, unless u caught that too, but u didnt say u did) and decided to use a max revive on it... it awoke scared, but my squirtle explained we werent the 1s who hurt it as it clearly forgot the attackers... it decided to join me and my pokemon to save the world... I didnt use a pokeball to keep it, as it became loyal and trustworthy enoguh for me to hold it in my bare hands...

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I saw an egg on the ground and picked it up.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"I'm out of here. before the weird guy catches up" i said, taking off.. ater a mew moments, I found a torchic, and eisaly captured it with my Trapinch and Chinchou. "great job guys!" I said to them. chinchou returned to it's pokeball, and Trapinch hopped on my shoulder...

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 04:49 PM
OOC: You cant spell.

IC: Whats in the egg as teddi ran after eclipse. I then felt the egg moving it was ready to hatch.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 04:52 PM
OOC: you don't have grammer, so there

IC: "as you know Taddon. I've got the mind of a preditor. and my instincts told me that guy was setting up a trap." I explained

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 04:54 PM
We never did anything to him. Then the egg hatched and turned up to be a houndour.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"well, we DID try to kill him on sight, so that could explain it. besides, notice how polite he was trying to act? instant danger alarm for me."

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Im polite and you never worry but I not innocent and neither is teddi.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"you're polite, but not unnerving/polite. and I know neither of us is innocent, no matter how much we try to fool people."

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I threw a pokeball at the houndour. Well you know we need traing from trainers cya.

~Ozy~
May 18th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"Ohhhh...A rabbit..." Katsu breathed in excitement. Soup was all well and good, but he'd been raised on meat. Skinning it with expertise born of long practice, he took it back to the campsite and put it on the spit.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"well, we don't have to look far, cause isn't that ash ketchum over there?" I said, glansing over at a nearby bush. Ash came out of hiding, and said "Ha! you two, trying to be TRAINERS? you'll never compare to my Pikachu!" and with that, his Pikachu hopped off his shoulder, and prepared for battle.

"go Trapinch!" I called. Trapinch hopped into the center, and prepared himself. "wanna join in bro?" I asked

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Sure Teddiursa goooo!!!! Now ash face our wrath.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 05:12 PM
"well then, I'll bring out Bayleef!" ash said, throwing it into battle. the bayleef noticed the targets, and used Razor Leaf

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Teddi slash those leaves and dont get hit.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Trapinch dodged the leaves, and used Sand tomb on Pikachu. it hardly did any damage (bacause of lvl) and responded with a thunderbolt to Teddiursa. Bayleef used Vine whip on Trapinch

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Teddi was almost fainted but used a earthquake did nothing cause of lvl.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Trapinch was badly hurt by vine whip, and the earthquake finished it off. "**** you Ash!" I spat out

kirby00
May 18th, 2004, 05:27 PM
*horsea doesnt count as 1/6 pokes cuz i didnt catch it* if it does then tell me but i prefer to trust the rp maker/some1 who is suuuure they know
IC: I found a bulbasaur and a treeko playng in the nearby grass, i told my water pokemon to stop battling, and told then i want them to battle the grass pokemon, and without healing them... that way they build up their resistance, endurance and strength to their weaknesses. I challenged the 2 grass pokemon, both agreed and mudkip and tododile were off, (they both lvled 2ice while battling eachother, and were lvl 7) *my squirtle was 1 lvl lower but had been trained much more and would easily defeat the grass pokemon if they failed... mudkip used earthquake and tododile used icebeam knowing it was super effective... bulbasaur used ingrain, and leech seed on mudkip but the earthquake shook it off, while treeko use a blade leaf against my tododile. tododile was weak but icebeam weaked bulbasaur, unfortunately it healed with ingrain and then leechseeded todo, while treeko used quick attack on mudkip... mudkip used hydropump on treeko hitting it hard, while todo used crunch on bulbasaur weakening severly... bulbasaur healed with leech seed and ingrain, and then giga drained mudkip (4x damage +STAB) mudkip was really tired and bulbasaur was significantly healed. treeko slammed tododile with a quick attack... todoile countered with and ice beam and a crunch and then an hyrdopump, it was really mad (it was working! it was a tru fighter now!)... mudkip used earthquake with a hydropump again and then an icebeam of its own knowing it had to finish off bulbasaur quick before it healed... treek then used sunny day, while bulbasaur used synthesis... treeko then used solarbeam, but tododile and mudkip combined hydropumps to beat the solar beam and let me capture the treeko...

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Teddiursa was hit another thnderbolt and fainted great we just ost.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 05:30 PM
OOC: you DO know mudkip is pure water right?

IC: "HA! you call yourselves trainers!" Ash said. right then, he had me grabbing him by the front of the shirt. "you may have won this time, ash Ketchup (yes, I ment to spell that wrong) but if you don't get your hide out of here, your life won't be intact much longer." I let go of him, and he ran top speed out of here...

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 05:34 PM
OOC: Gotta go shopping bye last post today maybe.

IC: Ash started to laugh and ran of gloating.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"don't worry about it Taddon. he lost in his early days too" I said, walking off, and training my pokemon aginst wild pokemon

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I went to father and asked him for his wartutle. He gave it to me and he siad it just evloved be careful.

kirby00
May 18th, 2004, 05:49 PM
OOC: u sure, neways it wouldnt make sense to make it forget earthquake... but in the anime brock's is actually ground, and same w/ poke.com pokedex.
IC:1 down 1 to go, bulbasaur seemed invincibe, leech seed and ingrain constantly healing and b/c of treeko's sunny day syn was even stronger... we had no choice but to use consecutive no-time-b/w attacks, and only icebeam would do... immediately after they realized this both water pokes yet again joined forces and this time they used icebeam, slowly it combined into 1 huge beam that hit blubasaur and left it frozen...

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 05:54 PM
OOC:I'm looking at mudkip's stats on my Ruby right now, says pure water.

IC:my pokemon flew up levels due to extensive training, and suddenly, torchic and Chikorita started glowing... "what in the world?" I said, then realised they were evolving.. when the glow wore off, I had a combuskin, and a Bayleef.

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Father warturtle is higher than my team better hold on to it till later.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Unfortunatly, I had soley focused on rasing the evolved members, so the rest were still at pathetic levels.. I sighed, switched my pokmon list, and trained with Chinchou and Trapinch...

kirby00
May 18th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I captured the bulbasaur, and knew i had 1 and only 1 pokeball left, i needed a starter pokemon, and since i had all 3 water, 2 grass i needed 1 fire and it would be better if i had a flying pokemon too, i realized i had no choice but charmander... But i knew i must first go to the pokemon center and heal them... I used my *pda to call nursejoy they were coming to the pc. i then used the newest model pokedex (like me hehe =) to transfer/send all them to the pc. after a few mins. nursejoy e-mail me back n my *pda and said all were fully healed, and since (horsea doesnt have a pokeball) & i had alrdy used full revive on horsea, it wouldn't need healing... my new quest find a charmander...

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 06:33 PM
OOC: since Sparks is gone, and i am not, I again get control...

IC: I saw taddon catch up to me, and we both walked along the lake, training our pokemon aginst the grass and water types that were there. neither of us caught anything, but our pokemon reached lvl 10. I knew night was approaching fast, so I started wandering towards another ridge, so Taddon could sleep, while I kept watch...

kirby00
May 18th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I finally found 1 as i traveled up a fiery, hot and red mountain... it was practicing its skills againt a large boulder. First a flamethrower, then a tackle, and a fire punch... I knew it was a lone ranger, and a pokemon like that could use some friends, and would be an awsome battler. I introduced myself to it, and it punched right thro the boulder with a dynamic punch, weak, but not too weak for a basic pokemon. I guess it tried to show off, my horsea jumped out of my hands and wanted to battle, i offered tms, but it said it wasnt necessary, the charmander was offended, thinking it could take it out so easily, yet honored it would fight fairly. it let out a flamethrower, horsea used agility then dodged... it ended up right behind it and shot out a bubble attack! charmander was easily resistant to such a weak water attack (the weakest), and charged a fire punch, horsea used agility and dodged again... its strategy was working, it never used agility 1st relying on skill, and then sgility to taunt the opponent even more. It used bubble again, butthis time char flamethrowered right thro it, leaving not a trace of water, horsea dodged (it dodged by ducking, moving to the side, etc since its water and cant moe esily and practices reflexes, and taunting) and used agility. now its speed was maxed, and it had the advantage... it kept up bubble which turned out to lower the speed of charmander part of the time and gave it a huge advantage... it now didnt hold back and released its most powerful bubble striking and weaking char, but wearing out horsea... it had high endurance but char had pride and motivation, horsea wasnt ready to give up yet, it then used agility not to raise speed, o no that was maxed but to strike charmander right in the claws as if a quick attack... it made direct contact and then used bubble on them, sensing a tough hide may provide armor, but claws are unprotected and sensitive. it knew not to damage, or break them, so it released bubbles jsut so, barely enough to cause serious pain... the charmander knew now it couldnt use fire punch, or dynamic punch, and flamthrower was its last bet. it kept up flamthrower but horsea easily dodged them with its immense speed... charmander did 1 final flamethrower before it fainted, horsea ducked only catching its ear in the flame i tossed a burn heal, and then an ultra ball.. charmander was finally mine, and horsea had won its first battle. gaining 3 lvls and learning a new and improved bubble-beam to replace its bubble... i knew only a few more lvls and it would evolve, and with this horsea clinging to a dragon scale, when I caught it, becoming a kindra would be easy...

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 08:08 PM
OOC: so, are you going to make any contact at all with any of the other charecters?

IC: Tadodn and i reached the ridge, and he dozed off, and I kept watch... after a while, I noticed an eevee, and captured it without a fight.. I began training it aginst other pokemon, and the levels of my pokemon started rising again...

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 08:30 PM
I awoke and waited for eclipse to return I let out teddi and houndour. I then made houndour fight teddi and to train. Houndour won the battle with his flamethower.The houdour got 3 lvls and was at thirteen with the rest.

OOC: In real life teddiursa could take a houndour with earthquake.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 08:34 PM
"taddon, go back to sleep" I said as i walked over, with the eevee close behind me, occasionly running under my feet, and dodging to avoid getting stepped on. I also had a growlithe with me. "Found Rowdy out in the field, must have ran away from home" I explained to Taddon, since Rowdy was the family pet...

Sparks_67
May 18th, 2004, 08:36 PM
I let all my pokemon out as they surronded me and we all fell asleep.

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 08:38 PM
I had rowdy lay next to Taddon, and he dozed off there, as I took off again for more nocturnal training...

kirby00
May 18th, 2004, 08:47 PM
it ws getting late so i have had *pdaed nursejoy again and sent over my horsea and charmander... one they were healed an sent back, i had charmander guide us to a safe place since it was used to this typeof tregion and obviously used to live here... it found a cave and pointed there... after getting past zubat, and having a lost one join me on my quest... (w/o capturing it, like brock's lotad)i decided to go to sleep. zubat promised to keep an eye out while charmander decided to stay out of its ball while keeping me warm w/ its tail. it let horsea borrow its pokeball and all was well...
OOC: what guide did u use to tell? i mena in the game it shows a stream of firish waves, as if its a sp att. but im trusting u, that wut i hoped for neways... for this rp...

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 08:59 PM
OOC: dragonbreath is special attack. Sparks proved me wrong with the guide of doom...

kirby00
May 18th, 2004, 09:02 PM
guide of doom? wut do you mean?

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 09:04 PM
OOC: running gag between Sparks and i, don't think too much about it, or your head will explode...

IC: I wandered around, fighting more pokemon, gaining more levels.. pretty dull, but very needed...

kirby00
May 18th, 2004, 09:08 PM
so then it is a sp. attack? i need to know for this rp... (i will have a kingdra)

Flygon trainer
May 18th, 2004, 09:11 PM
OOC: yes, it is a special attack.

IC: all my pokemon reached level 16, and i re-organised my team.. I knew I'd have to wait until morning to train my eevee, as it was starting to seem incredibly happy with me...

Psychotic_Demon
May 19th, 2004, 11:20 AM
i am soooo sorry i couldnt replie. i was caught up in school. did u all start with out me? i didnt read every thing.

Psychotic_Demon
May 19th, 2004, 11:54 AM
im changing evro to eevee.

looking out torward the vast sea i could see many types of pokemon. there were a few wailmer and some krabbys but i wasnt intrested in those. i was thinking about the eevee i had just caugt. i had never had my own pokemon before...i was so happy. i replayed the sences of eevee`s capture over and over in my head. "hey" i heard a trainer call behind me."you wanna battle?" i turned around. there was andrew, a guy who wasnt my favorite person in the world.
"or do you not have a pokemon yet?!?" he sneered. that little ****!
"of course i do!" i said my temper boiling "go eevee!!!" i said "go electrike!!!"
so andrew has an electrike i thought well i`ll show him! "eevee use...uhhh...tackle!" "doge it" andrew said simply. the electrike jumped into the air high above eevee`s head. "use tackle" andrew said. no! t hit eevee! eevee struggled to get up."eevee try using...quick attack!" eevee ran full speed at electrike...BAM! it was a hit! electrike went flying through the air and landed in andrews arms.electrike wouldent move. i won!
"haha" i said in andrews face. "i won!" andrew sulked away, not saying a word.
i did it! i beat andrew! :)

~Ozy~
May 19th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Katsu had gone off to train while the rabbit cooked. Absol made a good opponent for ShadowMoons, and the two were soon far stronger, not to mention a better team for two on two battles. Checking back at the campsite for the girl and to take a quick look at the rabbit, Katsu figured he had time for a quick trainer battle. He went into town and found an opponent. After the dissapointigly quick battle, Absol had learned Slash. As the three turned to go back to camp, ShadowMoons began glowing. He lengthend and grew bigger and became a Mightyena. Katsu ran over and hugged his old friend befor returning to camp, running for joy.

Psychotic_Demon
May 19th, 2004, 12:09 PM
remember i have to start late i said so in my rules...

oh whatever. ya`ll have gotten to far with out me... :(

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 12:27 PM
I found a peaceful area, next to a waterfall, and I let my pokemon out to train for defence. chinchou swam around in the water, and the rest rested under the waterfall, determined to bear the stress...

Mew13
May 19th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Candy sat at the camp, wondering where Katsu had gone. She patted ehr Azuril absentmindedliy. She was brought back to reality with a small "Dra!!" from her Dratini. She looked up to see Katsu doing a dance of joy and running back to camp.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 02:20 PM
I saw the man with the mightyena heading back to his camp.. I had a really good view, but from the ground, this area couldn't be seen... I didn't want anywhere near the man, and I was wondering how long it would take before he noticed Taddon and I were gone...

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I ran to eclipse and asked why dont we fight the guy with the pooch.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 03:24 PM
"fight him if you want, I don't trust him in the least" I said in the cold voice I had perfected over the last 5 years...

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Okay but were twins and are forced to fight together.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"tell you what. if you can pull off the sheer MIRACLE of getting me to trust him, I'll battle"

~Ozy~
May 19th, 2004, 03:30 PM
"Hey" Katsu said offhandedly to the girl, continuing "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name. Soup? Meat?" he said, paffering a bowl.

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Well eclipse we can try. Plus we can always do the trust fall to get his trust and he catches you there you go trust. HEHEHE.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 03:58 PM
"taddon, I have no clue what you just said" I then called my pokemon out of the waterfall, and thay all dog-piled on top of me...

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 04:00 PM
You would not get saying your actually the wise one.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"actually, I understand grammer, which you lack" I said calmly, getting my pokemon off me, and returning them to thier pokeballs

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Well you bore me as teddiursa tripped me and mayed me fall into eclipse.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"ouch! Taddon, lay off the cheeseburgers, you weigh more than a snorlax" I said, moving out from under him

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Sorry its teddi hes scared says theres a pokemon blocking us of to the town.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:12 PM
"well then, lets check it out!" I said, standing. "have your teddiursa show us where the other pokemon is!"

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 04:14 PM
We got to the town and saw a lavitar blocking the way. I told teddi to charge at it with earthquake.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"that's all? Trapinch!" I called. Trapinch hopped off my shoulder, and used Earthquake

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 04:20 PM
No this is the lavitar was actually a tyranitar in a lavitar outfit. Teddiursa let out another earthquake.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:22 PM
"...... how'd it fit?" I asked, before having Trapinch launch another earthquake

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Lets not thing about it k. Teddiursa launched another earthquake and the tyranitar fainted. But its was really a lavitar so I threw a ultra ball and caught it.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:26 PM
OOC: *falls over, anime style*

IC: Trapich gained a lot of exp, and gained 2 levels, placing it at lvl 20

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 04:29 PM
My pokemon were all lvl 19 and were ready for anything.

kirby00
May 19th, 2004, 05:54 PM
as soon as i awoke i knew i had to train my pokemon's weaknesses, I sent horsea vs charmander, bulbasaur vs mudkip, treeko vs tododile, and squirtle vs zubat (blizzard/icebeam incase u were wondering to help ressit ice sicne zu is flying). As all 8 pokemon battled and grew lvls i knew they would eventually be after to take hits from their most disadvantaged areas. squirtle tried to increase its speed and def with withdraw and dodging attacks using only its reflexes... horsea practiced using the speed advantage, slowing its enemy down with bubblebeam while speeding up with agilgity. Charmander practiced standing up to its weakness (water) as each bubble-beam hit. it also tried to strengthen its claws as horsea slowly built-up power in bubble-beam so as not to break thro charmander's claws, butt o slowly strenthen their durability. Bulbasaur, treeko, mudkip, tododile tried to build up their weaknesses to grass and ice attacks... while zubat tried practicing its poison, confuse and heal combo while slowly building up its ice resistance... (confuse ray, poison fang, gigadrain). zubat knew it had to strengthen its wings so it started to use more wing-based attacks like aircutter, and steel wing. as their resistances and exp. grew so did their lvls and the power of their moves... not only did zubat strengthen its wings but it strengthened its strtegy, while squirtle tried to battle confusion while homing in on its acuracy with its more power-based moves (hydro, and blizzard)

Mew13
May 19th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Candy smiled as she took the bowl. "Sorry," she said quietly. "My name is Candy, and this is Azuril and Dratini. I'm sorry I didn't tell you my name earlier, but you kept running off before I had the chance to introduce myself." She smiled again, there was something captivating about this guy that she couldn't put her finger on...

kirby00
May 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM
my pokemon had a strange glow to them... they were evolving! by the time the cave was full of eneormus light, i was blinded... temporarily of course! i knew ym pokemon were strong w/ even having to evolve, but now that they have... wait till u see them now! Of course not all my pokemon evolved, included were: mudkip, and treeko, but they didnt care, they were glad their freinds did and that brought them all closer. closer to me, closer to eachother, and closer to winning against any opponent!!
along with their evolvutions came new moves; my now seadra learned sludgebomb, and smokescreen and had the poison pin ability thx to its evolution. i took its dragon scale knowing to hold on to it for later. squirtle, now a warturtle kept all of its moves but had greatly improved skill and strength in them all. it traiend it withdraw to the max, being able to take almsot any pysical abuse... Goldbat learned totally new moves, it forgot poison fang and learned sludgebomb (with a tm of course), and had much bigger, and stronger wings significantly improving its air cutter ability... along with steel wing...

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 06:43 PM
I ran for a cave near me were I could find a lapras on fridays and looked for one. I knew all my pokemon would be to weak to fight it on there own but with eclipses help we could both capture one.

~Ozy~
May 19th, 2004, 06:45 PM
"Yeah, I did keep leaving. Sorry about that." Katsu smiled at Candy. She was nice enough. For a human, he thougt. Old predjudices died hard. Anyway, he smiled and continued "What brings you all the way out here? Surely your parents didn't let you do this alone?" He ripped a piece of meat off the rabbit and bit in, tearing a large portion of it off.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"taddon, as much as i hate to say it, you are being a moron. it's thursday, not friday" I said to him...

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Yes but it is 11:50 at night so hah when we get thier should be a lapras or 5.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"I'm hoping just 2" I said, following taddon.. when we got to the lapras room, it was exactly friday, and there were two lapras, one that was black, and i couldn't see the other enough to tell.. "I call the black one" I said to taddon, throwing out my chinchou

kirby00
May 19th, 2004, 07:05 PM
my charmeleon (my fav. pokemon cuz its looks more evil, and tougher than charizard) also knew about a lapras cave, considering it does live in the area, and told me about it... it led me through the early morning's darkness with its tail as I returned my other pokemon xcept goldbat... as soon as i got there i saw the 2 trainer's i saw earlier... i said hey u guys heard about the cave too? i saw a black one, and the other i couldnt tell the color either... i did see a third one, it was black and had sparly eyes, i claimed it as mine... and had my charmleon...

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 07:08 PM
I threw out syther fine Ill take the red and black one. scther then used double team around the laparas.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 07:08 PM
I didn't respond, taking into effect that this guy was a total stranger to me, and had Chinchou use thunderbolt on my targeted Lapras. it was hit hard, and responded with a powerful Surf attack. the chinchou didn't take hardly any damage, but that charmeleon could be in a bit of trouble...

Sparks_67
May 19th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Scther used slash taking down the laparas but it wont go in the great ball si I threw out teddi and I watched it flee into the pokeball.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 07:19 PM
I tossed a great ball at my Lapras, and eisaly caught it. "shall we leave?" I asked taddon

Mew13
May 20th, 2004, 01:57 PM
"No," replied Candy. "My parents wouldn't have let me do this alone.... They think I'm out with Chrissy. I only agreed to that fantasy because I wanted to get out. Truth is, I HATE Chrissy. We loath and despise each other!" she said, fire blazing in her emerald eyes. She stared down at her bowl of stew, rage building inside her. She clenched her fists together, forgetting that Katsu was there for a moment....

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 02:35 PM
"Taddon, I can say this" I started as we walked out of the cave... "NO force, on earth, or heaven, cen get me willingly near the man. live with it"

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Well okay more battling for me. I ran of to find were father hid the boat.

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 03:19 PM
my charmeleon charged at the lapras with the black body and sparkling green eyes. it went up to it and said if it wants to battle or just join?lapras understood its kindness and accepted that battle wouldnt be necessary... it decided to join me on my quest, and i captured it with a luxory ball, that sparkled as it was caught, just before the lapras sparkled its eyes... I sent it to the pc, and told nursejoy that it was mine... i explained healing wouldnt be necessary as it was fine... my goldbat commented at how its eyes were so sparkly to charmeleon and charmeleon said its tail was brighter... i laughed and said thank you for your assistance to them both...

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 03:23 PM
I found the boat and grabbed eclipse and threw her in the boat with me. I headed waiting for eclipse to say somethin.

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 03:26 PM
I had returned to my 'mute' personality, and just glared at him, before dusting myself off as if nothing had happened

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 03:27 PM
I threw out lapras to block us and protect use against the weather.

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I had golbat fly me to the pokemon center (not HM, jsut hold my arm and zoom me there) as i returned my charmeleon... when i got there i had nurse joy show me my new lapras. it was quite happy to see me and smiled... My other pokemon immediately popped out to greet it and all soon became fast friends... I knew my charmeleon had some sort of new rivalry but also showed great respect as before... i was impressed as lapras showed its ice beam, surf and body slam... it was pretty powerful... i had yet to wonder why its eyes shined so brightly, and wanted to see it happy again with its family that the other 2 trainers captured. i took it back to the cave and explained to all my pokemon that they can all go back to the place where i caught them and always become wild whenever they wanted and join me again whenever they wanted. i let my lapras, charmeleon, and golbat stay at the cave(s), and carried the rest with me. i also knew since i had still captured them, no1 else could, and they could still live wild... preventing any fututre captures, and a free life... my other pokemon waved goodbye and the 3 decided to live in the same cave... i knew they would return to me when they wanted, but knew even more that any pokemon's freedom was more important

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I asked eclipse how are you miss grumpy pants.

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 04:01 PM
I grabbed Taddon, and tossed him in the water. "quite fine, thank you" I said sarcasticly

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 04:12 PM
i used my warturtle to surf; it quickly found the boat with the same 2 trainers that tried to capture the laprases. i saw the boy in the water and thought the girl tried to kill him so i offered a ride on my warturtle...

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 04:26 PM
I declining and told lapras hydro pump as she fell in I laughed so hard I almost cryed.

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 04:28 PM
at the last moment, before I hit the water, My lapras, who had been hiding, came up, and grabbed me with it's mouth by my arm, and placed me on it's back...

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I jumped on laparas and headed for the island near by.

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 04:33 PM
I decided to follow, and Lapras sped after Taddon's, feeling pretty happy.. I brought out Eevee, and had it battle water pokemon atop Lapras's back

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I landed on the island and saw a ludicolo. I then sent out scyther and told him silver wind.

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 04:43 PM
i had my croconaw bring the boat to the island, as my warturtle surfed there...

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Then the ludicolo called a legoin of ludicolo to come. I told eclipse were on dance island run.

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 04:49 PM
OOC: *falls off chair laughing*

IC: the fact I was still fighting a Sharbedo on my Lapras, ment that I was nowhere near the island.. my Eevee fainted the sharpedo, gained a few levels, and started glowing.. when the glow wore off (cause it is daytime now) it revealed an Espeon. "sweet! the perfect psy pokemon!" I said, hugging it, and getting hit with psybeam as a result

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Miror B. appeared infront of eclipse and asked for a battle.

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"all right, you're on!" I said, preparing my Espeon

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I came over need help sis. Miror then sent out 2 ludicolo.

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 04:58 PM
only i made it to the island with my croconaw actually ahead of my warturtle i saw a bunch of ludicolo... i knew there was too many for the 2 trainers so i had all my pokemon come out and "play". my seadra used sludgebomb on the ludicolo knowing it had a type advantage and my ivasaur used toxic 9 i aught it w/ a tm) on the ludicolos, as my warturtle and croconaw used blizzards... my treeko and mudkip,wanting to evolve, want into battle, treeko used sunny day and solar bam while mudkip used earthquake to send a shockave irectly at the ludicolos, trying no to hit any of the other pokemon...

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"sure, jump in." I said. espeon used Psychic, seriously damaging one on the ludicolo

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 05:01 PM
OOC: If someone does not know ludicolo are water/grass.

IC: Miror told one ludicolo to use rain dance.

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 05:03 PM
espeon used it's psy powers to use Sunny day, and used Psychic on the same ludicolo, fainting it

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Miror laughed as the ludicolo came concuios angain. I then threw out teddiursa and told him dynamic punch watching the ludicolo fly away. Then the ludicolo used raindance and leech seed and ingrain healing them more. Then its leftovers healed it more.

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 05:06 PM
i know... i severly weakened one and decided that catching it would be quite cool... i threw a net ball, and caught it easily. i said that was easy, as i sent the ball to nurse joy at the pc... my mudkip used earthquake again... while my treeko kept solar beaming after using sunny day to negate rain dance...

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 05:07 PM
"well then, I'm a evil person too! espeon!" I said, laughing slightly.. espeon's eves glowed, and miror fell to the ground, unconcous

Sparks_67
May 20th, 2004, 05:16 PM
That was interesting. I got on laparas and headed for the orange islands to see lugia.

~Ozy~
May 20th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"Good." Kyo said to Candy. "You've got iron in you. Never lose that." he continued his dinner, quetly considering what he should do about his newfound companion. Would she get in the way, or be an asset? And furthermore, why did he not care?

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 08:04 PM
i shoved Miror B. off my Lapras, and not seeing where taddon took off too, and not caring either, I headed back to shore, and trained my pokemon... the opponents were getting tougher, and occasionally, when attacks connected, loud explsions were heard... I saw a trainer's Gyrados use Hyper Beam, and I had Trapinch counter with it's own hyper beam (I didn't use the TM givin to taddon, I used my own) a extremly loud explosion occured when the hyper beams met, and I bet it could have been heard over many miles... it was a battle of energy for a while, when suddenly, Trapinch overpowered the Gyrados's hyperbeam, and fainted the gyrados... Ashamed and embarresed of losing all 6 pokemon to a trapinch, the trainer fled...

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 10:02 PM
OOC: so unlikely but neways...
IC: my pokemon easily defeated the ludiocolo after using mountanious team work... and finally my treeko evolved into a groovyle... it has very happy and made me happy. even mudkip was happy, but it was sad that it was the last pokemon that didnt evolve... I said its okay, and you proved yourself more by winning without having to ever evolve... mudkip smiled, and understood but sitll yearend for evolution... i said as a present i was gonna teach it blizzard for all the work its done... as soon as i taught it blizzard, it began to evolve... i whispered to myself in enjoyment as all my pokemon were surprised to this random evolution... my new marshontop was now a true ground type pokemon and its earthquake become 2x stronger... i was surpised and amazed... not only did i have a marshontop, but i had 1 that evolved for itself and not its trainer... showing true motivation and taking its own initiative to evolve (w/ some help)

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 10:07 PM
OOC: about as unlikley as a Pikachu and a torkol would beat the living tar out of Blaziken and Swampert, but it happened anyway... why must ash have that **** pikachu?

IC:satisfied with it's battle, the Trapinch took a break on my shoulder, and I trained the other pokemon...

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 10:17 PM
OOC: if ur pokemon beat 6 pokemon in a rowincluding a gyarados, why hasnt it evolved at least 1 once yet?
IC: now all my pokes that could evolve have alrdy, and i felt so proud... after defeating the ludicolo, i had my warturtle and croconaw exercise by carrying 1 ludicolo each while surfing to the 2 trainers... marshontop carried me and groovyl while surfing, and seadra carried ivasaur while surfing... all water pokemon strengthening their phys (physica)l traits, and their surf technique... once my war/cro found the trainers each, they offered a ludicolo for them (both ludis were fainted), as they had each left w/o capturing 1...

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 10:22 PM
OOC: something called not being able to evolve into vibrava until lvl 35.. evil, but the advantage is it evolved into Flygon at lvl 45

IC: I ignored the other pokemon, as my trapinch woke up, and gave it a look that said "don't you mess with MY trainer"

"hey, you can afford to be pairtially polite, considering he IS a TOTAL stranger to both of us" I said to the trapinch....

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 10:24 PM
the warturtle laughed in the fae of the trapinch seeing how weak it was and it being a ground type, speaking up to a water type like that... but since it did obey my commands it knew the best thing to do was give the ludicolo to the trainer if it wanted it... he sat the fainted ludicolo next to the trainer and awaited its reaction....

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 10:27 PM
"no thanks, another water type, and my team will be seriously messed up" I said... suddenly, the trapinch started glowing... when the glow wore off, it had evolved fully into Vibrava.. it happily buzzed into the air, and took off, flying laps around a nearby building..

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 10:30 PM
my warturtle told vibrava quickly before it flew too far to explain to the NEWBIE trainer that being a grass type, it may still be a helpful pokemon to have, especially it being a fully evolved pokemon... (only said newbie b/c im arrogant remember and my pokemon r too)

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 10:33 PM
"she likes Meganium. and it seems that you are being quite rude to both of us in your language, so I have no intrest in speaking to you" the Vibrava said, flying upside down...

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 10:36 PM
the warturtle laughed and said bye, it took the ludicolo with it and surfed back to me... right before it left it said "the only reason u dont want to speak is b/c you dont want to look worse than your trainer already does"

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Thankfully, the Vibrava was just like me, and had the MOST selective hearing on the whole planet.. as far as it was conserned, there was nobody around that it didn't know well.. warturtle might have well not even existed in it's mind... it pearched on my shoulder, and i took off...

kirby00
May 20th, 2004, 10:41 PM
warturtle recognized this behavior as it was leaving and used a blizzard attack to show it did exist, not being able to be ignored...

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Vibrava simply flapped out of the way, and after the attack was completed, resumed it's perch.. "remind me to hate that thing's trainer..." I muttered under my breath...

Mew13
May 21st, 2004, 02:29 PM
Candy snapped back to reality. "Sorry, I lose touch with reality sometimes...." she started. She reached down and patted Dratini. "So, do you have a mission or somethin you're on? You seem like the type who wouldn't be wandering around out here without a reason..." she started, hoping to entice the strange man into a conversation.

Flygon trainer
May 21st, 2004, 02:33 PM
" so, Eclipse, when am I going to be like that famous dragon Smaug? I wanna destroy towns with my fiery breath, and strike fear in the hearts of humans!" Vibrava asked me.. I noticed I had wandered near the strange man's camp, so I quieted my voice for the responce..

"not sure about the strike fear part, but how about we strike and raid tomarrow?"

"Yes! I get to be evil!" The Vibrava said happily

"but first.. lets practice your fire breathing" I said to the vibrava, walking off...

Mew13
May 21st, 2004, 02:43 PM
Candy heard the cracking of twigs as someone near the camp walked off. She turned that way sloghtly, but didn't want to upset Katsu. She wanted to hear his story.

Flygon trainer
May 21st, 2004, 02:50 PM
I proceded to train my pokemon as long as they could keep it up, and by the end of the training section, everybody but Chinchou, Vibrava, and Lapras were on the verge of evoloution...

kirby00
May 21st, 2004, 02:54 PM
my warturtle laughed at how scared flygon looked as it tried to pretend it wasnt intimidated, as my warturtles eyes were well trained, although warturtle and blastoise naturally have extremly good hearing and sight... my warturtle told me this story as it returned with the ludidocolo on its back... i laughed and could easily picture her face looking embarassed... just b/c she had a dragon pokemon she thinks she can rule the world... how pathetic... all my pokemon agreed as they knew they could beat most dragons, only fearing the (none of use belived rayquaza is real) mythical rayquaza, and legendary latios/latias...

Flygon trainer
May 21st, 2004, 02:58 PM
OOC: vibrava, not Flygon

IC: I used my Mach Bike to head to New Bark.. the perfect place to strike as a starter.. My Vibrava powered up, and released a huge ball of fire, leaving New Bark in ruins....

kirby00
May 21st, 2004, 03:12 PM
I realeased the ludicolo back to the wild when it awoke, it thanked me for not capturing it, but i said i alrdy captured 1 anyway... it looked sad, but was glad it was still wild... i told it to back to the island and tell the other ludicolo not to be so mean next time... it agreed and went back... i had my waturtle now carry me to strengthen itself as it had no weights and the other pokemon carrying me was still holding my groovyle... i told every1 to follow me back to the island... when we got there i returned all my pokemon and decided that the boat that was there from before would be usful, it did have a motor and rows, i decided to exercise later and use the motor to find my way to a place to train...

Flygon trainer
May 21st, 2004, 03:13 PM
I checked the destruction, and was happy to note that Brendan and May's house's had both been destroyed...

Sparks_67
May 21st, 2004, 03:39 PM
I ran to were lugia was. Lugia burst out of the water and released all my pokemon. Then he sent a beam to all the pokemon evolving them. I then found a pokemon center and put laparas in the box and picked up magikarp. Then I ran to lugia and he evolved the magicarp. I then swam back to the town where eclipse was last.

~Ozy~
May 21st, 2004, 04:11 PM
"Revenge is what I'm here for." Katsu looked into the fire, lost in his own thoughts. "A kid decided to abuse a Poochyena for his own amusement. The Council of Packs decided to exact a price. I'm the collector."

kirby00
May 21st, 2004, 04:39 PM
i made it to battle tower... i entered the arena with my warturtle... the trainer sent out a scizor... warturtle used hydropump, and blizzard both on scizor... scizor used metal claw to shield from the blizzard but the hydropump still hit it... warturtle then used surf, and surrounded scizor with water... it was easily knocked out and i moved on to the next trainer... i sent out my groovyle... the trainer sent out mightyena... my groovyle used sunnyday and solar beam... the mightyena used shadow ball, but solarbeam easily broke through and hit mightyena... my grooyvle then used focus energy (tm), and blade leaf... it easily got a critical hit, mightyena fainted... the next battle was my marshontop and seadra vs whiscash and quagsire... my seadra used bubblebeam and sludgebomb after smokescreen... my marshontop used hydropump and blizzard... the quagsire used hydropump and ice beam and whiscash used hydropump... the icebeam blasted through the bubbles and hit seadra, as sludgebomb hit quagsire poisoning it... both hydropumps missed due to smokescreen, and seadra then used agility before using bubble beam on whiscash... marshontop's hydropump and blizzard both ahd hit quagsire before knocking it out... seadra then used bubblebeam on quagsire as the poison knocked it out cold...

Flygon trainer
May 21st, 2004, 05:13 PM
My deed of destroying new bark, and all the inhabitants, had spread to national TV. no one knew exactly what happened.. the winesses only say they saw a girl with a young dragon pokemon...

kirby00
May 21st, 2004, 08:02 PM
i soon saw the tv announcements after the 2vs2 battle at the battle tower while resting... it spoke of a girl and her weak vibrava who mysteriously appeared during the scene of the crime... i hope that wasnt her b/c i would hate to have to beat her like that (so easily that is) i told all my pokemon... they nodded their heads and thought each about what their victories would be like agaisnt her and her pathetic vibrava... seadra wanted to challenge it the most, noting that it will soon become a dragon pokemon (kingdra)... i held the dragon scale in my hand as i thought this... i continued to train at battle tower, lvling and teaching my pokemon new and improved moves... ilike my ivasaur's sunny day, solar beam, and toxic... it was excited... as was I...

Flygon trainer
May 21st, 2004, 10:36 PM
Combuskin and Bayleef were both trying to hit my Vibrava with thier reletive attacks, but Vibrava dodged out of the way before any of the blows could hit it.. finally, after a while, both Bayleef and Combuskin figured out how to hit it, and thanks to the fact Vibrava is the weakest of the Flygon line, it crumpled to the ground. this training session over, I noticed both Bayleef and Combuskin were glowing... after the glow wore off, I had a Meganium and a Blaziken...

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 10:43 AM
I heard the news broadcast and headed to new bark on gyardos. Once I arrived I saw eclipse and threw out teddiursa I told him dyaanmic punch them all.

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 01:13 PM
My pokemon learned greatly about battling techniques, strategies and reflexes, they used their new information to beat pokemon after pokemon... they attacked pokemon with force, determination, experience, and a whole new set of moves... One of the favorite strategies is my ivasuar... it used ingrain, leech seed, and giga drain/synthesesis t weaken while healing itself... it then uses sunny day to increase syn's effects and use solar beam w/ more power and grace... all while my bulbasaur uses oxic to start out the battle while the poison kicks in after healing itself... and whenever necessary it uses leftover just incase... but no pokemon has ever let ivasaur to that close of a lose, and if it did, over grow would kick in boating its attacking further boosting giga drain to heal it even more... ahhh my pokemon were invicible...

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 01:42 PM
Seeing the teddiursa, and knowing that more trainers were soon to come, I took off into the nearby forest on my Mach Bike.. any one trainer I could deal with, but any more than that, I was in a losing battel... before long, I had gotten to the Lake of Rage.. I had no idea what had drawn me here, but I didn't care either...

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 01:52 PM
I then sent out gyardos and told him ice beam. Then I ordered teddi dynamic punch again.

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 02:05 PM
my pokemon fought harder and harder, more and more, and then i realised that my ludicolo also needs training... i figured since ivasuar learned the most moves/training it would need a rest. i Switched pokemon and sent out ludicoo in only 2vs2 battles for the first few battles, jsut incase it needed my other pokemon... My Seadra protected it with smokescreen, while bubblebeaming and sludgebombing both oppenents (a umbreon and absol)my ludicolo used raindance and shot hydropumps at the opponents... its rain dish ability, along with giga drain would heal it if necessary... soon my ludicolo started building up energy for solarbeam... while it hid in the smoke... my seadra then used toxic on both enemies and bubble-beamed them to slow them down further... umbreon and absol kept using psy and shadow ball to stand their ground as these were the only oppenents who might have stood a chance (esp since ludicolo's first real battle, it wasnt so good yet). seadra rested and waited behind the smoke as it knew that tiring itself wouldnt be nescessary and toxic would take effect... solar beam was finally fired at the abol and knocked it out... ludicolo then used hydro pump and giga drain to restore energy... it hit umbreon, but umbreon's psy (it can learn psy mine in col. knows psy)was really hurting it... seadra used bubblebeam and sludgebomb again but knew if it would attack again it would faint out of exahaustion... ludicolo knew it had to find some way to finish the battle and quick b4 umbreon found them behind the smoke... it used hydropump and gigadrain again... finally (since umbreon was really slowed down w/ bubblebeam) it used sunny day and soalrbeam which got a direct hit & knocked it out.
OOC: sparks i forgot... my croconaw sent a ludicolo for you to accept/reject, it wouldnt make sense it we didnt have the ? answered. just OOC: whether u took the pokemon or not

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 02:37 PM
I followed eclipse to the lake and asked why must you except the darkness of life? People have light inside bring it out and dont destroy things please. I sent out a pokemon Ive been saving go snorlax and I told to grab eclipse. Then I sent out Scyther and told him double team.

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 02:46 PM
Espeon came out of it's pokeball, and teleported me away... I landed at Mossdeep, and returned Espeon to it's pokeball. "sweet... a new city to fry" I said...

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
BEFORE ENTERING BATTLE TOWER: My croconaw told me it also was rejected.... (SPARKS!!) then i told it to let it back to the wild, it did and the smae thing happened when that girl trainer didnt want it...
BACK AT BATTLE TOWER: after that glorious victory ludicolo lvled and seadra told me it was ready to evolve... i gave it the dragon scale... it evolved into a kindra! it learned rest and dragon breath, and dragon dance after forgetting agility... now it was truly ready to battle. its speed and attack would both increase, its dragon breathe would paralysis and slow down the oppenent, and bubblebeam would slow down the opponent even more... i taught it surf and hydropump as well, and gave it poison barb to boost its sludgebomb...
the next battle approached and when it came it was the 78th battle, almost at the top i told em (my pokemon). i wanted to test my kindras new ability but the opponent was a gyarados (a kingdras rival) and a tentacruel... I used my croconaw and my kindra to battle... kinda used smokescreen to shroud itself in darkness, and croconaw used blizzard to hit gyarados...

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 05:30 PM
My Vibrava started charging up energy again, preparing it's fire move.. it'd take a good deal more power to burn an area this big, so it'd take a few moments...

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 05:33 PM
I had gone to the pokemon center and rejected the trainers offer for the pokemon. I know have a teddiursa, snorlax, houndoom, pupitar,Gyrados, and Kadabara. I then told kadabra to teleport me to eclipse.I threw out snorlax and told him ice beam on vibrava then I told teddi to watch eclipse.

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
the gyardos hydropumped at kingdra, but kindra used hydropump to counter it... both were strong and powerful, but croconaws blizzard knocked gyarados and kingdras hydro blasted gyarados in the face... tentacruel used sludgebomb, but croconaw used hydrpump, the atk and sp. atk collided... kingdra used toxic on gyarados, while gyarados charged up with hyper-beam... tentacruel then used hydropump to try and break the tie of power, croconaw used blizzard to try and tie it again, but gyarados's hyper wasnt at kingdra this thime, it was after croconaw for hitting it with the blizzard! kingdra intercepted the hyperbeam with a most powerful bubblebeam, its special and favorite attack... it was slowly being overpowered by hyperbeam, but not by much, showing kingdras true power! Croconaw then ran towards tentacruel to increase the power of its attacks, but tentacruel grabbed its feet with bind and squeezed it tightly, corocnaw used surf and broke free, and as the water surrounded tentacruel, the blizzard froze it... Croconaw laughed, and then surprisingly used a hyperbeam, that i never thoguht it knew directly at gyarados... and shot it in the face as its own hyper beam was interrupted and stopped, only to be hit by a most powerful bubblembeam... fainting it. we won the battle! next is 79, but they were too easy 4 words to describe

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 10:24 AM
Vibrava got hit pretty hard, but was still active.. suddenly, it started glowing.... when the glow wore off, I had a completly black Flygon. I hopped on it's back, and took off. I noticed with intrest that my Chinchou had evolved as well...

Mew13
May 23rd, 2004, 12:40 PM
"Revenge? Council? Collector?" Paige's head was spinning. She tried to understand Katsu's way of thinking, but it was beyond what she could fathom.

But, why did she care!? Her young heart had only recently been broken, and she was NOT ready to be sucked into another yearning cycle. She wanted nothing more than to get as far away from this intriguing man as possible. Nothing, that is, except learn more about him and be with him longer. Paige couldn't fight it this time....

kirby00
May 23rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
as i finsihed up battle 98, i prepared for battle 99, the battles were getting harder, but i knew i could barely tell due to how easy they were in the 1st place... my pokemon had evolved, learned new moves/ strategies, and were strogner than ever... i walked out and threw my charmeleon, and goldbat that i retreived form the cave (didnt describe b/c i know i dont want to post soo long, and you to read soo long as b4, but dont comment on how long the others were or ill be offended...). the oppenent threw out alakasm, and sable eye... charmeleon used fireblast, and goldbat used shadow ball both on alakasm, knowing psy was strong to poison... and charmeleon wanted to defend it as they were both best friends now from the experiences in the cave... psy was shot out to counter shadow ball but firebalst hit ala stuning it... sable appeared behind goldbat and used psy to weaken it... goldball angrily used sludgebomb and toxic while charmeleon used dragon claw to slash ala, knocking it out... sableye used psy but goldbat used sludgebomb, both equaled in power canceled eachother out... i gave golbat the poisonbarb i gave to kingdra, to boost its poison moves... it used sludgebomb again and poisoned sableeye, while charmeleon used fireblast from behind... with the poison and burning attacking it fainted... we won... again... and goldbat evolved into a crobat... charmeleon was close to evolving but i told it charmeleons r my fav pokemon and it wouldnt have to evolve. i knew i would need to enter my last battle with lapras, to give it good exp...

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 04:54 PM
I knew eclipse was a stubborn one I told kadbara to use his psy powers to lock up eclipse. Then I threw out houndoom to prevent her espeon from teleporting her again.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 05:13 PM
"give it up brother" I said, grabbing another pokeball... I had catured another pokemon behind the scenes, it was time to see what it was worth. "Sableye, go!" I called. Sableye came out, and used Shadow Ball on the Kadabra

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 05:18 PM
One thing I threw out pupitar and told him to use oder sleuth then I told kadabra brick break. Houndoom jumped in the way of the shadow ball and barely took damage.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 05:20 PM
I instantly sent out Blaziken, and had it use Sky Uppercut on the Pupitar. Sableye managed to live through the attack, and used Faint attack on the Kadabra

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
I returned kadbra and threw out teddiursa and told him psyhic. Then houndoom used solarbeam on sableye.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 05:40 PM
Sableye took the Psychic, and Blaziken took the Solarbeam. Sableye backed off, and blaziken used Sky uppercut on Pupitar

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 05:43 PM
Teddiursa was really be hind sableye powering up a lock on dyanimic punch combo. I returned pupitar and told houndoom hyper beam on blazekien.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 06:03 PM
Sableye charged forward, and hit the Houndoom with Focus punch.. Blaziken took serious damage from Hyper beam, but it used Sky uppercut on Teddiursa

~Ozy~
May 23rd, 2004, 06:18 PM
"Forgive me, Candy." Katsu bowed his head in a semplance of shame. "I was raised in an entirely different environment." How to explain to her? "You see, I'm net entirely...human, I suppoe you could say. I was raised by a pack of Poochyena and Mightyena, and I share some genetic traits with them."

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
Teddiursa used double team at the last moment and used lock on and dyanimic punch on sableye. Houndoom fainted.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 06:38 PM
sableye fainted, and i returned it to it's pokeball. Blaziken attacked teddiursa with Sky uppercut

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 06:39 PM
OOC: Why blue why?

IC: I said sis calm down we dont need to fight anymore this will never get us anywere. I returned teddiursa before blazekiens attack.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 06:46 PM
"what is it? too whimpy to fight?" I taunted. Blaziken prepared for a direct attack on Taddon..

OOC: because, I like blue.. actually, I'm experimenting

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 06:51 PM
Know fighting is just senceless anyway you dont have the guts to attack me when Im defencless.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 06:54 PM
"don't I? Blaziken!" I called. it nodded, and slashed Taddon with it's claws.

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 06:56 PM
I just got back up and stood there taking blazekiens attack like I did not care. I felt alot of pain but I knew I had to return my sis from the monster she had become.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
Blaziken charged up, preparing another attack... I could feel the darkness controlling my every move, yet I welcomed the feeling.. it allowed me to be confident, secure in my power.. I had never actually felt like that, even though i had acted like it...

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 07:02 PM
I grab blazekien by the arm and told it in a wisper Why do you listen to one that joined that darkness. Please dont listen to your master for now.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 07:44 PM
"That is not going to happen" the Blaziken responded, sending a small blast of flame at him