PDA

View Full Version : Eeveelutions

Eevee Tamer
May 16th, 2004, 06:38 AM
I'm restarting this for Pikaki,since I got permission from her,and she isn't going to be oline much.I'll copy and paste what was in the original topic:

The main characters are the Eeveelutions,just like the Eevee Village roleplay.Basicly,you play as one of the Eeveelutions.Only 1 Eeveelution per player.And only 1 player per Eeveelution.The plot is:Everywhere in Hoenn,helicopters and vehicles owned by the Everal Team(Ehver alhs Teahm),are in the whole region.Everal Team is an evil group who plan to capture all the Eeveelutions,even if there are more than 1 of that Eeveelution,they'll take it!And make them evil,plus they'll evolve them,heedless of what they turn out looking like!And there attacks are more powerful than the regulars!No trainers,only Everal members if wanted.Only 6 players are allowed since there are 6 Eeveelutions.First,be sure to include your Eeveelution's profile!Make it have these lines of profile:

Name:
Looks:
Allignment:(Good/evil)

If you are evil,you will NOT be teaming up with the good allignmented ones,you will team up with the other evils,but still will be rescuing the Eeveelutions in need of help!If you are good,you will NOT team up with the evil allignmented ones,you will team up with the other goods,and still will be rescuing the helpless Eeveelution's!5 members submit their profiles,and we can start!

My profile.
Name:Amanda
Looks:Nothing different.
Eeveelution:Eevee
Allignment:Good.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 16th, 2004, 06:58 AM
I guess I will give this a try.

Name: DarkSnow
Looks: She looks the same as an Umbreon would, only white
Eeveelution: Umbreon
Allignment: Good

Eevee Tamer
May 16th, 2004, 07:15 AM
That's the spirit.I hope this RP doesn't die like the original did.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 16th, 2004, 07:16 AM
You just have to keep things interesting. Thats all.

Eevee Tamer
May 16th, 2004, 07:21 AM
I've always knew Pikaki had a streak of losing most.I'm keeping this up for her. :sleeping:

capalex65
May 16th, 2004, 07:52 AM
I'll try also

Name:Sunny
Looks:as an Espeon with green eyes and the stone in the forehead would be purple
Eeveelution:Espeon
Allignment:Good

Eevee Tamer
May 16th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Just a few more to go... 3...

capalex65
May 16th, 2004, 08:26 AM
i hope that there will be more to this RP so we can begin

Eevee Tamer
May 16th, 2004, 08:31 AM
Don't worry,I have it planned already.

capalex65
May 16th, 2004, 08:45 AM
okay may i add you to my buddy list BTW nice pics and that blue Eevee you could send it to the Pokmon officials and ask them if that could be a new pokmon

Eevee Tamer
May 16th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Sure.But I don't think you shouldn't asked here.

Jess
May 16th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Name: Bubble
Looks: Like Vaporeon
Eeveelution: Vaporeon
Allignment: Good

Eevee Tamer
May 16th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Whoo!My couple is joining.

Jess
May 16th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Whoo!My couple is joining.
Yeppers of course. lol Now just 2 more people need to join

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 04:05 PM
capa i know this si random but how do you take those poles that say what pokemon you are? i cliked the link but couldnt find where it quizes you...

Eevee Tamer
May 16th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I'm sorry,but is this on-topic to you? ^_^;

Flygon trainer
May 16th, 2004, 04:21 PM
I think I'll join:

Name: Eclipse
Looks: A black Jolteon
Eeveelution: Jolteon
Allignment: has no loyalties, goes where she wants.

Eevee Tamer
May 16th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Thanks for joining! ^_^ 1 more to go.

Jess
May 17th, 2004, 07:00 PM
JUST 1 MORE PERSON!

Lol.. Someone else please join

capalex65
May 19th, 2004, 12:03 AM
We want ou to JOIN NOW!!!

Jess
May 19th, 2004, 02:14 PM
We want ou to JOIN NOW!!!
lol Im sure someone will join :)

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Cant we just start now? somebody will join after a while, but this thread will die if we don't start soon...

Psychotic_Demon
May 19th, 2004, 02:19 PM
ok i`ll be flareon! :)

name:ember
looks:like flareon but white
eeveelution:flareon
good

Mew13
May 19th, 2004, 02:26 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAARG!! I wanted to join..... you said there could only be one of every eveelution, right? Meaning there are only 6 peeps in this RP? If not, let me know, cuz I'd be happy to join!!!!!

Jess
May 19th, 2004, 02:29 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAARG!! I wanted to join..... you said there could only be one of every eveelution, right? Meaning there are only 6 peeps in this RP? If not, let me know, cuz I'd be happy to join!!!!!
Hm well maybe Eevee Tamer might make an exception :)

Psychotic_Demon
May 19th, 2004, 02:37 PM
i`m sorry... :'( i didnt mean to take it ... i really wanted espeon or vaporeon
though...

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 03:54 PM
New optional sign-ups will be excepted later in the RP.We only need 6 right now.But now... let's start!

Amanda sat in a tree.When suddenly,she saw a helicopter with some Eevees in a net,hanging from the helicopter.Amanda ran towards it.She chased it all around.Then,she jumped high,but it wasn't enough."Man!I've almost got it!"

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:05 PM
"What's going on here!" Eclipse demanded, stepping out from some nearby shadows. "who are you, and what are you doing in MY terrotory!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 19th, 2004, 04:08 PM
DarkSnow perked up her ears. She had heard something. Something like cries for help. Her white fur blew in the wind, and she set off. She saw a giant helicopter, with eevees hanging in a net. She also saw some more pokemon. She ran over to them.
"Whats going on?" she asked seriously to the Jolteon.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Eclipse gathered up electricity, and let lose a shock that headed straight for the helicopter. it connected, and she said "get out of here. that thing is going to explode"

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 19th, 2004, 04:14 PM
DarkSnow stood rooted to her spot. She saw the helicopter blow to pieces, she also saw the net of eevees heading for the ground. DarkSnow ran over to where they were going to land. The Eevees landed painfully on her back. But at least they were safe.
"Now who are you?"I asked the two Pokemon.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"nothing says you need to know. now, get out of my territory" Eclipse hissed, preparing her pin missle attack

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 19th, 2004, 04:20 PM
"Your territory?" DarkSnow hissed back. "You dont tell me what to do"
DarkSnow went into battle mode.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"that's too bad" eclipse responded, launching the pin missle attack.

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 04:24 PM
"Stop!"cried Amanda.She got infront of the attack,making it harm her."This is no big deal!The deal is we have to save the Eeveelutions!"she said,as she pointed to the helicopters.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 19th, 2004, 04:25 PM
DarkSnow got angry.
"You should think about what you say Jolteon. Your words can get you into trouble. And you..." DarkSnow said looking at the eevee. "Stay out of this!"

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 04:25 PM
You posted kind of fast...

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:27 PM
"your location is what's getting YOU into trouble" I responded, using Shockwave

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 19th, 2004, 04:29 PM
DarkSnow dodged it easily.
"Oh, Im sorry for trying to help! No one said I was in trouble" she said

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"your desire to assist was noble, but you didn't have to stay in my territory after the fact" Eclipse said, charging up for another blast... she wanted to hear her story though, so she didn't strike.. yet...

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 19th, 2004, 04:40 PM
"I was sent to gather the Eeveelutions. No harm, is to be cast upon me" DarkSnow said calmly.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Eclipse sighed.. this was getting nowhere. "I give you 24 hours to get your hides out of here. any more than that, and you will die" with that, she turned, and walked off...

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 19th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"You couldnt kill me" DarkSnow muttered loudly. Dirt was smudged against her white coat. "I have been sent, as the strongest my leader has seen. My group is weak, and as I said I have been sent to help"

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"24 hours" Eclipse repeated calmly, then ran into the forest..

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Please!We need to save the EEVEELUTIONS!!"Then,another helicopter came.This time,Espeons were inside it."There's one!"said Amanda,as she ran after it.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 19th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Oh, Im not going anywhere" DarkSnow thought as she jumped onto a rock, and looked through the trees.

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"DARKSNOW!Come on!!"shouted Amanda,pointing at the helicopter."It's too fast!I can't catch it!But someone fast can!"she thought aloud.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I heard the helecopter, but it was carefully going around the border of my territory. I had no intrest in it...

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Do you want evil Eevees,Espeons,and all the eeveelutions in the world to become evil,and destroy the world!?"shout Amanda,to Eclipse."INCLUDING your territory!Everything in the world!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 19th, 2004, 05:01 PM
DarkSnow saw the helicopter and hissed. She jumped off the rock, and started to run at top speed at the helicopter. She then jumped, and caught hold of the net. It ripped a hole in it. The Espeons came pouring out of it. DarkSnow moved, because she knew that the Espeons were capable of landing on there feet.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 05:04 PM
I ignored the eevee, considering I had mentally placed it on the 24 hour time limit, and zipped around the forest..

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 05:04 PM
"Great one!"said Amanda."But I'm going to catch it,so I can go into Team Everal's base to find and free the Eeveelutions!"she continued running after it.It had sped slower because of the damage DarkSnow made.Not only the net."HIYAA!!"Amanda pounced onto the helicopter,and waited for her arrival to the base,and the Eeveelutions' freedom as the helicopter soared.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 19th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"Careful!" I yelled to the young eevee. "Things like that are dangerous"

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 05:07 PM
"I'm okay!"cried Amanda,as she went towards the horizon."But I wouldn't want to leave you all here!"she said,hoping DarkSnow and some others would be with her.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Eclipse kept wandering around, when suddenly, she felt odd eletrical pulses through the air.. odd.. not a jolteon's electricity at all... she thought to herself, and followed the pulses to the sourse.. right on top of a mountain, in HER territory, was a lab.. Eclipse had heard from the other pokemon the tales of tourture that went on in there, and she sped to the top to check it out.

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Minutes later,Amanda fell into a room.It was blue,and had many safes to keep things in.She didn't see any cages,though."Hmm... maybe I should go deeper.Riding the helicopter worked out,after all."

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Eclipse sped around the lab for a while, and noticed an emergency switch.. she pressed it, and loud sirens rang inside the building... the humans inside dashed out, and headed for thier helecopters.. Eclipse chuckled softly, and walked inside the lab, ignoring the sirens.. stupid humans... she thought to herself...

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Amanda turned around."Eclipse?"Amanda wondered.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 05:30 PM
eclipse heard her, and decided not to respond.. she reached what looked like a major holding area.. lots of pokemon, not just members of the eevee family, were trapped in cages, all smelled of fear and loss... when they saw her, they beleived that she was here to strike... Eclipse powered up her electic attack, and destroyed the bars of the cages

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Amanda ran into a different room.It had loads of cages.Hard bars,that weren't able to break easily."Hmm..."

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"i will assume you don't need me?" Eclipse said, turning to leave

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"Oh,no!"replied Amanda.She ran after him."I need you.I just can't be 2 rooms in 1 minute."Amanda frowned."Well... atleast it would be better if you helped..."Then,she continued ramming at the bars of the cages.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"then it is evident that you and your friends dont need me here. I bid you farewell" Eclipse said, before heading for the exit...

Eevee Tamer
May 19th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Amanda got a kind of sad,kind of mad face."Fine!"she yelled."It won't be my fault the world will go through all this pain!"Eclipse wasn't listening."I hope you.. you... ...find out soon."she whispered to herself.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Eclipse glanced back slightly, and thought for a moment.. she took a quick right, and found another prison room... "how many of these things are there?" she muttered to herself, before unleasing another electric blast....

Mew13
May 19th, 2004, 06:43 PM
OOC: If I'm out of line, let me know...

IC: The periwinkle blue Espeon paced her cage. She tried again to escape, ramming against the bars. She wanted to teleport out of there, but the humans had put a black collar on her that disabled all of her Psychic attacks. The Saphire blue stone on her head glowed as she bacame enraged at ehr predicament.

All she wanted to do was get back to her mother. She was the only family she had and they needed each other. The periwinkle Espeon saved her mother and sacrificed herself in the process.

She felt the electric attacks from a Jolteon. She knew it was a Joteon because her Psychic powers made her super-sensitive to changes in the atmosphere around her. She decided to take her chance. "HELP!!" she cried. "HELP! SOMEBODY! I KNOW THERE'S A JOLTEON OUT THERE!! I CAN FEEL YOUR ELECTRICITY!! PLEASE, HELP ME!!" Hers was the only cage in the room, due to the fact the humans had special plans for her amazing Psychic powers. She only hoped the Jolteon would be able to hear her cries.

Flygon trainer
May 19th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Eclipse heard the cry, and after releasing the rest in the room, headed for the sound. when she reached the room, she saw the blue espeon.. "seems like you've gotten yourself into a fine mess. hold still, or I'll miss, and probably hit you instead of the cage" she warned, charging up her energy

Eevee Tamer
May 20th, 2004, 03:18 AM
Then,10 Flareons that had black aura and red vicious glowing eyes came into the room."Those must be evil Flareons... I've better save them..."Amanda thought.She took a running start,and pounced onto 3 of them,making them normal,and liveless now on the floor.Next,she quick attacked the next 2.She hissed."Better get a move on..." she tail slashed the next 5.They were gone,but this time,evil Umbreons were coming."Great... just what I need..."

Jess
May 20th, 2004, 12:24 PM
NOO! You started without me :( Now what? What happened?

Eevee Tamer
May 20th, 2004, 01:18 PM
OOC:It's too big to explain for me.Read the posts,please.

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Eclipse let loose the gathered energy, and completly destroyed the bars of the cage. without another word, she turned, and took off...

Mew13
May 20th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Sky wanted to thank the Jolteon, but she was gone before Sky even had the chance. SKy immediatly took off, but then stumbled on an Eevee being attacked by several Umbreon. Sky leapt in and let out a burst of Psychic energy. The Umbreon stopped dead in thier tracks and Sky walked over. "Hey, what are you doing here, especially since you haven't been captured?" she asked tenetivly.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 20th, 2004, 01:56 PM
The helicopter led DarkSnow to the lab. She burst into it, and searched around. She soon saw Amanda and an Espeon. Amanda was being attacked by Umbreon. DarkSnow rushed over to two Umbreon and started to fight them. Her white coat got even dirtier. DarkSnow scratched the male on the nose, and he hissed and backed away. He then charged at her, and bit her leg. Blood stained her leg, but she kept fighting, until the two Umbreon were freed.

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Eclipse wandered around the lab, looking for more cages.. After freeing several rooms of cages, she started heading for the exit. she saw the others in the fight, but decided not to help...

Eevee Tamer
May 20th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Amanda quickly "kicks" the Umbreon down."Thanks!"said Amanda,as she ran into a different room.

Jess
May 20th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Well I read the last 2 pages and Im still confuzzeled. *Sadly I leave :(*

capalex65
May 20th, 2004, 10:11 PM
In a cage has has not been opened yet with me in it, it sounds "HELP!!! i can't use my psychic attacks" "wait a minute"
"Shadow Ball" (ghost attack :)) it hit the cage and the door blew open and i ran out to the others "Help me i need to get this collar off i can't use my psychic attacks"

Flygon trainer
May 20th, 2004, 10:17 PM
"well, none of you need me, thats for certian" Eclipse said coldly.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 21st, 2004, 04:01 AM
DarkSnow saw the Espeon trying to get the collar off. She ran over to him, and yanked as hard as she could on the collar with her mouth. It finally snapped off.
"Now get out of here!" DarkSnow said, chasing after him so he would run through the door. She felt something jump onto her back. It was another Umbreon. It sank its claws into DarkSnow's back. DarkSnow jumped in the air, making sure that she we land on her back. Soon the Umbreon was pinned against the ground. Her eyes eventually turned the natural colour.

capalex65
May 21st, 2004, 10:40 AM
"but i want to help" a umbreon attacks me and sinks it fangs into me "ahhhh ouch" "Shadow Ball, Morning Sun and Dragonbreath (remember i'm a special Espeon)" the Umbreon sinks to the ground mubling "You ... will ... never ... defeat ... our ... leader" and then it fell silent

Mew13
May 21st, 2004, 02:17 PM
Sky couldn't understand why these Pokemon would stay here!! They hadn't been captured, so why would they be staying here?

In the short pause she had stopped to ponder this, 5 normal colored Espeon surounded her. Their eyes glowed a mad red as they closed in on her. Sky leapt into the air and release a Psywave attack. She now had the Espeon under her control. She forced them all into a cage and locked the door. When they came to, they immediatly started howling and trying to escape. Sky left the room laughing.

As she left the room, she crashed into the Eevee she'd seen before. "Sorry," she mumbled, heading for the exit. "Aren't you coming?" she asked urgently. "If you stay here, you'll be captured for sure!!"

Flygon trainer
May 21st, 2004, 02:24 PM
"or you'll get blown up" Eclipse commented.. she had figured out where the humans kept gasoline, and planned to blow the place up... "get out of here. or you might not live to see tomarrow" She warned

Eevee Tamer
May 21st, 2004, 02:49 PM
"OK!See ya,bud!"Amanda said,as she dashed out of the lab.

capalex65
May 22nd, 2004, 12:42 AM
*Runs out of the lab before explotion* "oh oh" Sunny said *ka-boom(big explosion)* "where's Eclipse?" Sunny asked the others

Mew13
May 22nd, 2004, 04:52 PM
Sky couldn't escape the lab! Lucky for her, she was able to remove her collar and Teleported out of there! She looked around, realizing that in her panic, she hadn't pinpointed a location to land. She realized she was in the middle of a forest. That's when she saw a flash of yellow. She immediatly knew it was the Jolteon that had saved her earlier.

"Hey," she called out to it. "Hey, I wanted to thank you for saving me back there..."

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 05:18 PM
most posts die w/ less ppl. try and have at least 10 (maybe they r shinys like flygon is) otherwise when 1 person quits itll be hard to just have like 5 ppl in it. you know what i mean?

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 05:23 PM
OOC: I'm a black jolteon

IC: "no problem." Eclipse said coldly.. she wanted nothing more than to be left alone, and then all this.. she sighed, exasperated, and took off

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 05:24 PM
OOC: w/e what i meant was the fact that you can have more ppl by having different colored eveelutions...

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 23rd, 2004, 07:40 AM
DarkSnow hadnt been able to escape yet. She soon found a window. She backed away from it, and then at top speed, she ran. She smahed the window and landed outside. But something had followed her. It was a Umbreon, its eyes still glowed red. DarkSnow hissed a warning, but the Umbreon jumped onto her, and she rolled down the hill. She hit a rock, and they were fighting in a clearing. DarkSnow swiped at the Umbreon with her paw, and hit it in the face. Blood stained her white fur. Eventually DarkSnow managed to defeat the Umbreon, and it fled into the forest. DarkSnow limped to catch up with the others. Soon she found them.

Mew13
May 23rd, 2004, 12:34 PM
Something was wrong with that black Jolteon, and Sky could tell. She was about to follow her when the air around her was filled with the roaring noises of a returning helicopter. Not wanting to repeat the episode she had just escaped, Sky high-tailed it out of the area, deep into the woods.

capalex65
May 23rd, 2004, 12:42 PM
"What has happened to you DarkSnow? BTW thanks for helping me with the collar without you i wouldn't have got out"

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 23rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
"I was attacked, Im fine. And your welcome" DarkSnow said, trying not to show that she was in pain.

capalex65
May 24th, 2004, 12:22 AM
"Recover on DarkSnow" "Feel better?"

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 03:46 AM
Eclipse hopped on a ridge, and looked at the helicopter. another intrusion was not going to be allowed. she charged up, and let loose a jolt of electricity, destroying the helecopter. she turned to leave, and found herself facing a group of humans, all wearing rubber. it was a great fight from her, but finaly, they injected sedative into her... her body collapsed, as her mind spiraled into darkness...

Mew13
May 24th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Sky saw the electric explosion and raced tword it. She saw the humans inject Eclipse with a setitive. They picked up her limp form and stuffed it into a cage much too small for the black Jolteon. Sky followed the group of humans cautiously.

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 02:19 PM
by the time the drug wore off, I was in a bigger cage, attatched to a energy harness. I gathered my energy, and released it in a humongous eletric shock. the harness soaked up all the energy, and worse, continued soaking energy that I hadn't discharged... I could see some scientists outside the cage, smiling... I yelped in pain as the energy got soaked... this was more painful then I had ever delt with...

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 24th, 2004, 04:08 PM
"I didnt need your help!" DarkSnow snapped at the Eeveelution. DarkSnow usually didnt appreciate others help, it was something she was trying to get over. She ran off and got the scent of the others. She crouched behind a bush, as she watched the scientist study the Joteon. She just had to wait till the time was right. She soon started to steady herself...

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 04:22 PM
"Completly drained?" another scientist asked.

"Definatly. now, let's make her evil, and charge her with enough energy to make a Raikou jelous" the first responded.

Suddenly, without warning, Eclipse felt humongous amounts of energy flow into her, overcharging her... after the machine had forced every inch of availible energy, it restrained her power from escaping... it was extremly painful, but after a few minutes, she felt her body become used to the extremes, and convert the power to one she could use in battle. the scientists injected her with some odd drug, and her eyes started glowing red...

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 24th, 2004, 04:27 PM
DarkSnow dashed out of the bush, and onto the nearest scientist. She bit him on the neck, and he fell to the ground. A net came down beside her, and it just missed. DarkSnow tryed to avoid the Jolteon, she was stronger now that she was evil.

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 04:32 PM
the remaining scientist let Eclipse out of the cage, and removed the harness. She came out, saw the umbreon, and instantly used Shock Wave. it was powered up due to extra electricity

Psychotic_Demon
May 24th, 2004, 05:29 PM
sorry i havent been able to type my computer been messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from out of the bushes jumped a white and silver flareon. she grabbed eclipse on the neck. whats going on flareon asked.

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 05:31 PM
OOC: no controling my charecter.

IC: Eclipse powered up for a moment, then released a powerful electric shock towards the Flareon

Psychotic_Demon
May 24th, 2004, 06:12 PM
hey what was that for? the flareon said wondering what was going on...

Psychotic_Demon
May 24th, 2004, 06:16 PM
sorry for controlling ur character... im new...but thats not an excuse... :disappoin

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 06:19 PM
OOC: don't worry about it. now you know.

IC: Eclipse ignored the Flareon's words, and launched another thunderbolt

Psychotic_Demon
May 24th, 2004, 06:31 PM
hey! she said launching a fire spin. now the jolteon was caught in the vortex.

(are u ever going to turn good again? just wondering...i wanna turn evil to!
but just temporarily... )

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 06:33 PM
OOC: sure, after Eclipse gets pounded enough, she'll give up and return to normal

IC: Eclipse was getting quite a few burns from the fire, but she decided to fight as long as she could, and let out another shock, greater then the last.

Psychotic_Demon
May 24th, 2004, 06:36 PM
the flareon fell heavily to the ground not able to move. three people with a cage
walked toward her. it was over...she lost...

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Knowing the job was done, Eclipse bolted into the forest.. somehow, she knew where the scientists new lab was, and she felt she needed to go there..

Psychotic_Demon
May 24th, 2004, 06:55 PM
she opened her eyes and found herself in a strange room. there were people standing all around her. "finally! we caught a flareon!" one person said. she reconized the voice. that man killed her whole family!!!!! she understood now!!!!
these people wanted to catch the eeveelutions!

can my stepbro be vaporeon? he doesnt have an acount on pc so he would have to use my acount. pleeease? he really wants to be apart of this thread!!!

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 07:01 PM
OOC: you'll have to wait until the maker of this thread gets online...

IC: withen moments, Eclipse was in a cage, at the scientist's lab... "astonishing" a nearby scientist said while looking at a set of machines. "that Jolteon appears to have more power when she is at her normal state."

"but if we had her at normal, how would we control her?" another asked.

"with this" the first responded, getting out a black collar. before I knew it, I was wiped of all free will... my personality and looks were back to normal, but I now had no option but to follow the scientists orders...

Psychotic_Demon
May 24th, 2004, 09:01 PM
a person with a black collar walked torward her smiling. so, ember, how has it been? he asked. how do you like being free? it all came back to her... she used to be this man`s flareon, ember. she was ember! she had been free so long she had forgotten her own name! she looked around. there were a ton of collars piled up to her right, and a black jolteon to her left. thats the jolteeon that attacked me! she thought. the man steped torward her. ember growled showing her small, sharp teeth. he put the collar around her and pressed a small remote...

Eevee Tamer
May 25th, 2004, 04:44 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT:New sign-ups can be entered now through the RP anytime!There doesn't need to be a choice of how much.(EX:Only 2 be Eevee = NO.)

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 08:23 AM
my stepbro wants to join as vaporeon but he doesnt have an account on pc... his computer wont let him join.... can he join and use my account? he would go by stepbro. he really really wants to join this thread. pweeease?

Eevee Tamer
May 25th, 2004, 12:07 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT:New sign-ups can be entered now through the RP anytime!There doesn't need to be a choice of how much.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 12:23 PM
DarkSnow followed Eclipse into the forest, pausing now and then. Soon DarkSnow decided to catch up with her. She jumped on Eclipses back, and pulled her to the ground. She bit her leg, causing Eclipses leg to bleed slightly.
"That was only a warm up" DarkSnow said furiously. She knew it wasnt her fault, and she didnt want to hurt this Jolteon, but it was the only way....

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 12:41 PM
the collar sent a little tingle through her body. she couldnt controll anything.
she was at the scientist mercy. he could do anything he wanted to with her now...

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 12:46 PM
She then heard something back at the camp. She jumped of of Eclipse, and sprinted into back to the camp. She jumped on the scientist, and brought him down. There was so many. A lady grabbed her, and she struggled to get free, as the lady tried to put a collar around DarkSnows neck. She suddenly bit her hand, and DarkSnow was dropped to the ground. She jumped back onto the lady, and bit her neck.
"Two down....oh that helps a lot" DarkSnow thought sarcasticly.

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 12:54 PM
ember heard the commotion outside. she wanted to go out there but the stupid collar held her back. go and bring the umbreon to me. a man behinde her said. ember had to obey. she saw an umbreon fighting a lot of people. she knew it wasnt right to attack dark snow, but she had to. she had no choice...

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 12:56 PM
DarkSnow whipped around, and saw the Eeveelution. While doding the two-legs, she prepared to fight her.
"Come on then! You dont think you stand a chance, do you?" she challenged the other pokemon.

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 01:07 PM
she couldnt replie. it was the collar. she hated it!

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I got to the battlefield, and I saw the fight. the collar on me sparked, giving me the order. I charged up power, then released it at Darksnow

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 01:50 PM
ember used fire spin at the same time the jolteon attacked, making their attacks stronger.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 01:50 PM
DarkSnow's eyes turned red, and she quickly turned around to see Eclipse.
"This changes things a little bit" DarkSnow muttered to herself.

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Eclipse growled, charged up again, and released another blast of electricity, stronger then the last

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 01:55 PM
meanwhile ember used faint attack, hitting the umbreon.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 01:58 PM
DarkSnow dodged it right away. She looked around, looking for a place to work her plan. She suddenly got the moment. She dodged past the Flareon, and jumped onto the man. He held a controler in his hand. When DarkSnow jumped onto the man, he dropped the controler. Right when it hit the ground, it smashed.
"Get it off of me!" the man yelled. Another man ran up to him, and pulled me off. He imediatly threw me to the ground.

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Well, that was one out. but Eclipse wasn't about to give up. she charged up again, and slammed into her, shocking her at the same time

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 02:07 PM
the controller that hit the floor was embers. she stood there for a moment and fell to the floor.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 02:07 PM
DarkSnow fought the energy surging threw her. She sat there, waiting till the time was right.
She then jumped up, and hit Eclipse as hard as she could, kncoking her to the ground.
"If you think you can defeat me...you could be wrong" DarkSnow said triumphly.

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 02:08 PM
I was almost instantly on my feet.. I considered backing off for a moment, but the collar sent another jolt through me, and I used Thunderbolt

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 02:10 PM
ember slowly got back on her feet. she saw the two pokemon and decided to help out. she used faint attack again but this time on eclipse.

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Eclipse looked over, hardly hurt at all from the blow... I can't win aginst two.. she thought for a moment.. the collar didn't give her a choice... unwillingly, she charged up, and used Thunder on both of them

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 02:14 PM
DarkSnow jumpd out of the way, leaving a mark on the ground.
"Give it up Eclipse. Fight the source." I said to Eclipse. "Fight it!"

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 02:16 PM
By this point, Eclipse had virtually givin up.. there was no way she could fight the collar... she charged up, and used Thunder, again on both..

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 02:26 PM
This time, the Thunder had hit DarkSnow, but she felt nothing more then a quick sting.
"Give up. Stand still, and dont obey the collar....what ever you do!" DarkSnow said as she took a step coloser to Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Eclipse growled, as another order was given to her.. she quickly rushed forward, slamming into Darksnow, and quickly backed off, before a retaliation could occur...

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 02:31 PM
"Fool! You can do better then a simple slam. Spare me..." DarkSnow said, her claws sticking out now.

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Eclipse paused for a moment, trembeling from the pain indused by the collar.. she then used Pin Missle

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 02:34 PM
DarkSnow dodged it.
"You do know, that a Rattata could dodge that. Dont you?"

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 02:36 PM
The pain was getting to be too much for Eclipse.. but the collar ordered her to fight to her death... she powered up again, and used Shock Wave... she was running out of power... soon, she'd be feeding off of life energy to strike..

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 02:39 PM
"I could walk away form this battle, and not have to worry about you coming after me. I know I can beat you!" DarkSnow yelled.
She quickly ran up to Eclipse, grabbed her collar, and pulled her to the ground. The collar snapped off, right when DarkSnow hit the ground.

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 02:42 PM
I yelped, as my free will was restored.. I was virtually unconcous, and in serious pain... I could hardly breathe, and I knew the scientists would be here soon...

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 02:44 PM
DarkSnow flipped Eclipse onto her back, and ran into the forest, leaving the scinetist behind. DarkSnow dropped Eclipse by a spring, and carefully rolled her into it.

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 02:47 PM
the water snapped Eclipse back to full reality, and conducted her electric overload.. she spent every inch of electric energy she had, and swam out of the water. she was so spent, that if something happened, she was more than likly unable to battle...

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 04:08 PM
DarkSnow was bleeding, but she only left the battle with a few small scratches. DarkSnow glared at Eclipse.
"You okay?" she asked.

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 06:14 PM
sorry. kicked off by stepbro...

ember followed the darksnow and eclipse. she was hurt and bleeding herself, but she knew the water couldnt help her. ember limped out of the shadows.
"i`m sooo sorry darksnow! i didnt mean to but that collar..."

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"I think so" Eclipse responded to Darksnow... she attempted to stand, but she quickly collapsed.. those scientists had put her through a world of hurt, and now she could actually feel it...

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 06:22 PM
"dont try to stand, eclipse. your hurt to badly." ember said limping over to her.

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 08:05 PM
"why should you care?" Eclipse asked "all I have tried to do is hurt you.." she finished.. her entire body was paralyzed, and she could hardly move..

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2004, 05:45 AM
"its ok... i had a collar on to..." ember said.

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2004, 06:17 AM
ok its stepbro here. i wanted to be appart of this thread but i dont have my own account...here i go!

name:splasher
looks:teal with silver streaks
personality: hyper, brave, and loves to talk about himself.
eeveelution:vaporeon
good

--------------------------------

basking in the sun by a hot spring, splasher was having loads of fun... at least untill he saw a helicopter with a bunch of vaporeons in a cage fly over the forest. thats not right. he thought to himself. spalsher chased after the helicopter and used ice beam on it. the bars of the cage cracked and broke letting all the vaporeons out, while the helicopter fell to the ground and exploded.

i hope you like it! :)

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 26th, 2004, 12:48 PM
DarkSnow growled a little.
"Come on, we have to go" she said.

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2004, 01:20 PM
ember looked at darksnow "what for?" she asked. "eclipse is hurt to badly to travel."

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 03:52 PM
"I'll be okay" Eclipse said, standing.. she was dizzy, and still without electricity, but she would recover.. hopefully..

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 27th, 2004, 03:53 AM
"What for!? Have you ever even thought that the scientists will come after us?" DarkSnow asked furiously. "We'll carry her if she is in pain"

Flygon trainer
May 27th, 2004, 10:44 AM
"I'll be alright. thanks though" Eclipse said solemly. she limped into the forest, recharging... she found a cave, laid down inside, and dozed off...

Mew13
May 30th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Sky watched Eclipse limp into the cave. Now, it was her turn to return a favor. The light blue Espeon crept into the cave. Using her Psychic powers, she lifted the dozing Jolteon and truned to the others. "Lead the way" she said to DarkSnow.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 30th, 2004, 03:29 PM
DarkSnow nodded.
"Alright then. Where do you guys think is the safest place to go?" she asked.