View Full Version : Dawn's 1st Pokemon to Evolve!

June 24th, 2007, 4:51 PM
Who do you think it will be?

or Buizel?

Of course not Pachirisu!

But cast your vote but for me it probably would be Piplup!

It seems I want it to evolve!

June 24th, 2007, 5:02 PM
i am thinking it will be piplup

Ayano Katagiri
June 24th, 2007, 11:58 PM
If any other the current four will evolve, I believe it'll be Buneary.
I can't see Piplup evolving anytime soon
seeing as her contest rival has the evolvement of it.
Pocchama needs its spunky spectacular attitude to remain, in its small and cute form.
I can't see Buizel evolving either, Hikari having that kind of Pokemon just doesn't suit her at all.
I'm currently thinking more of, if there will be a evolution, it'll most likely be a new Pokemon that she catches later on, otherwise Buneary.

July 10th, 2007, 6:05 AM
i think it might be piplup

July 10th, 2007, 6:09 AM
piplup, it seems like she used that way more than the other pokes

Pirouette ♪
July 10th, 2007, 6:14 AM
She'll probaly catch either a Feebas, Roselia, Burmy(And evolve it to Mothim), Cherubi or Happiny

July 10th, 2007, 1:32 PM
Doesnt feebas envolve into milotic? And I think that piplup is going to evolve first and hopefully to the evovle form looks soo sick :H

Miss Reyna
July 10th, 2007, 3:22 PM
I really hope bunery doesn't evole. It is just super cute!!!!! *hugs*

I kinda think Piplup will the the first to evolve out of Dawn's pokemon. I mean all pokemon have to grow up eventually right? Even May's torchic. I mean it won't be a brat all it life right and pokemon are like people too where they must grow up. Maybe when Piplup evolves it will become something like a stuck up like person. Teeheehee

July 10th, 2007, 3:25 PM
I think her Buizel will because in D/P Buizels Evolve pretty quick so thats what I'm expecting. XP

July 10th, 2007, 10:31 PM
I hope Piplup doesn't tbh but then again I prefer most of the unevolved pokemon to their evolved forms. Even on the games I rarely fully evolve my pokemon despite their stats not going to be as high.