PDA

View Full Version : Is PBR already out?

The Real AAA
June 24th, 2007, 09:33 PM
OK it's already Monday but is to early to go get PBR right now?Like let just say I go to walmart right now will it be there or is it still shipping? by right now I mean right now!

*It's like around 12:30 or so where I live*

Voltagenic
June 24th, 2007, 09:40 PM
OK it's already Monday but is to early to go get PBR right now?Like let just say I go to walmart right now will it be there or is it still shipping? by right now I mean right now!

*It's like around 12:30 or so where I live*

I doubt they'll have shipments this early in the morning (1 AM here)

chibi
June 25th, 2007, 05:02 AM
Im waiting till atleast 1 or 2 pm. (9:00 am here)

Extric
June 25th, 2007, 05:12 AM
One of the EB Games shops was opening up at Midnight for the game. I got mine at 3 AM today and have been playing it for the past six hours.

chibi
June 25th, 2007, 06:32 AM
Well this sucks, i called to make sure it was in and they said it wouldnt be in till tommorow. Im thinking this guy is on crack so i called another one and they said the same...

roxas123
June 25th, 2007, 06:34 AM
The same thing happened to me. The lucky ones get it today! But I tried gamestop maybe EB will have it like Lex's did.

Xoo
June 25th, 2007, 06:36 AM
I don't have a Wii, nor do I have the money, so I'll have to wait. :(

roxas123
June 25th, 2007, 06:47 AM
No such luck... I'll just wait until tommorow then.

Lubricus
June 25th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Yah i have to wait till tommorow.

Zyph
June 25th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Getting it after camp today. Hopefully...

Everly84
June 25th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Stores can get new releases weeks before the street date release. They are just not allowed to put them out till the street dates. (Big trouble if they do. Lawsuits, Fines, the works). While I was at work last night, I sent my roomate to Walmart with my card. And had him wait there till they stocked it on the shelf.

He got it for me and brought it and my card back to me. I put card in wallet, and left the game on the copier there. My coworker is coming over after work. Called and told her to just bring it with her when she got off. I should get to bed I am all floaty. But just the thought of being able to play that game in 3 and a half more hours is keeping me from relaxing. Shame on Nintendo for keeping me awake! (by the way they hit the shelf at 3:30am at my walmart)

Everly

Ichida
June 25th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Mine won't have it until tomorrow. Gives me time to train a few last minute editions to my team,

cannadakid
June 25th, 2007, 02:07 PM
its such a ripoff i got a cool poster of it and reserved it. It said it comes out today but when i went to gamestop they said it wont come till tomarrow

today was the shipping day or something

Ichida
June 25th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Yeah, the games are currently in transit; they're on their way to the stores. Today was the day they were shipped out.

Forci Stikane
June 25th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as most of you. I find it funny, though, that this is EXACTLY what people were worried about happening with Diamond & Pearl since their listed release date was a Sunday, but those turned out alright. Now we have a Pokemon game that's actually due for release on a weekday, and it's one day late for most of us.

Shiny Umbreon
June 25th, 2007, 02:26 PM
I don't have a Wii. Will have to wait until christmas. And I wouldn't have PBR right now, because here things don't come on the release date and cost much more. So I'd have had waited some time (until someone goes or comes back to the US). Lucky the ones that are playing now.

spike6958
June 25th, 2007, 03:24 PM
man when is this coming out in the uk i wanna play it, oh well at least the uk has a better online game(mario strikers)

Forgotten_hope
June 25th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as most of you. I find it funny, though, that this is EXACTLY what people were worried about happening with Diamond & Pearl since their listed release date was a Sunday, but those turned out alright. Now we have a Pokemon game that's actually due for release on a weekday, and it's one day late for most of us.
Aye, I was thinking the same thing.

Oh well, at least it comes out on my birthday.

Dogod
June 25th, 2007, 05:11 PM
The same thing happened to me when I went to buy Mario Party 8. When tomorrow will it be in?

Forgotten_hope
June 25th, 2007, 05:11 PM
The same thing happened to me when I went to buy Mario Party 8. When tomorrow will it be in?
THat of course, depends on the store.
You should call your store and ask them.

The Real AAA
June 25th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Damn it all that waiting and I got the samething "Sorry sir it comes out tomorrow"!

Sweet Candace
June 26th, 2007, 05:38 AM
Yes, it come out June 29th, I am going to go get that day (I preordered it)

Lubricus
June 26th, 2007, 05:50 AM
Yes, it come out June 29th, I am going to go get that day (I preordered it)

it comes out today look at ebgames site you can order it to ship so its out plus im leaving now to go get it.

chibi
June 26th, 2007, 05:52 AM
I called to see if it was in today, i got an answering machine so i guess its not open quite yet.

Lubricus
June 26th, 2007, 06:30 AM
I called to see if it was in today, i got an answering machine so i guess its not open quite yet.

they open at ten but are there at nine they just can't answer the phone until ten its really stupid.

chibi
June 26th, 2007, 06:34 AM
Well i called back like 5 minutes ago, they still dont have it so i assume they wotn for a couple hours. Ill go check around 2, 3 pm.

Lubricus
June 26th, 2007, 07:14 AM
call whenever mail comes they get around that time here. cause i wne and they had it and it was five minutes after them mail came here.

chibi
June 26th, 2007, 09:34 AM
I got it, and to be honest its kind of a dissapointment. The announcer's voice gets on my nerves and battles feel more intense on the DS.

Lubricus
June 26th, 2007, 09:49 AM
I got it, and to be honest its kind of a dissapointment. The announcer's voice gets on my nerves and battles feel more intense on the DS.

Know what you mean I have been playing for about a half an hour and and beat 2 of the places already. Its not that hard.

Ichida
June 27th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Now we have a Pokemon game that's actually due for release on a weekday, and it's one day late for most of us.

Two for me. I'm just getting it today. Damn lying EB.