PDA

View Full Version : What do you think

Midnight Beat
June 26th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Well now that PBR is offically out or shipped at least, what does everybody think of it. I am thinking about buying a Wii and PBR is one of the games I getting it because of. So let me know or vote on the poll or both.

Lubricus
June 26th, 2007, 10:01 AM
the game and gameplay is fine but its really easy at the beginning which is annoying. but all and all its a fun game that any pokemon fan would like.

Midnight Beat
June 26th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Has anyone tryed out the wi-fi features yet?

Forci Stikane
June 26th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Has anyone tryed out the wi-fi features yet?

I tried, but it couldn't log on for some reason...

As far as the game goes,...I don't know. I haven't played it enough yet to be sure. HOWEVER, the fact that Nintendo included a Wi-Fi "random battle" feature is a plus in my book.

Spinor
June 26th, 2007, 03:03 PM
i think it's good but .... please dont use Blastoise in the game, you'll see why if you're dareful @~@

Midnight Beat
June 26th, 2007, 03:12 PM
HOWEVER, the fact that Nintendo included a Wi-Fi "random battle" feature is a plus in my book.

So if I get what your saying I am going to buy a Wii tomorrow. I think that means you can go on to Wi-fi and it will randomly assign you and another real trainer, am I right?

roxas123
June 26th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Yes but I think the reason no one has been able to log on is because I think Nintendo may be double checking their Wi-fi, and servers to make sure online gameplay will be good for the U.S. feel free to contracdict me but thats my guess.

P.S. Arceus's judgement attack looks amazing.

Lubricus
June 26th, 2007, 06:18 PM
blast burn is the best move.

Midnight Beat
June 26th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Yes but I think the reason no one has been able to log on is because I think Nintendo may be double checking their Wi-fi, and servers to make sure online gameplay will be good for the U.S. feel free to contracdict me but thats my guess.
Good thought, it seems to me that wi-fi is going to be it's key feature to make it great, just like D/P.
P.S. Arceus's judgement attack looks amazing.
Um and how do you know that? I'm just kidding hacking for event pokemon is fine in my book but that's really offtopic now isn't it.

blast burn is the best move.
I imagine it along with Hydro Cannon and Frenzy Plant would be.

Forci Stikane
June 27th, 2007, 05:56 AM
So if I get what your saying I am going to buy a Wii tomorrow. I think that means you can go on to Wi-fi and it will randomly assign you and another real trainer, am I right?

Ever play Metroid Prime: Hunters online? Well, if what I read in the instruction booklet is right (I haven't had the chance to try it for myself yet), it's just like that. So, yes, you can either fight a random REAL person (and then have the option to exchange Friend Codes afterwards), or do a direct Friend connection like in the DS games.

Oh, I've had the chance to play it a bit more, and I'd like to add to what I said before: I HATE NEON COLOSSEUM, ESPECIALLY ROSIE!!!!!! She basically requires you to time your selections PERFECTLY or else fight your strongest Pokemon with rental ones :'(.

Lubricus
June 27th, 2007, 06:11 AM
Oh, I've had the chance to play it a bit more, and I'd like to add to what I said before: I HATE NEON COLOSSEUM, ESPECIALLY ROSIE!!!!!! She basically requires you to time your selections PERFECTLY or else fight your strongest Pokemon with rental ones :'(.

if you think its hard then wait until you get to sunset colosseum you have to pick random pokemon every battle and they all suck one only knows leer, double team, double slap, and growl. its a waste of time.