PDA

View Full Version : MMORPGs: Does anyone on this forum have one?

MysticSwampert
May 17th, 2004, 10:01 AM
I dont know.

I was just thinking. I haven't noticed one on this forum and i am going to get one. Any suggestions? I'm probably going to get Star Wars Galaxies or Warhammer Online as I am familiar with those things (not the games though). Just talk about anyone of the MMORPGs on this thread.

kill.harp
May 17th, 2004, 11:15 AM
I heard the latter, Warhammer Online, wasn't that good. I suggest Galaxies for the most fun, because as an MMORPG it probably has some of the best stuff. It constantly updates with new stuff, and also has a wide array of things to do. City of Heroes and FFXI are other good games (if you don't mind paying the monthly fee), but City of Heroes might bore you if you because they don't have PvP yet, and FFXI takes a long time to get stuff. I haven't played Warhammer Online myself, but I still suggest Galaxies over it.

MysticSwampert
May 17th, 2004, 11:25 AM
I also know someone with Galaxies

Kairi
May 17th, 2004, 12:32 PM
I used to play PSO, but it was more of an ORPG than an MMORPG. I hear FFXI isnt bad if youre into FF and all, and of course theres Everquest. Galaxies has some problems I do believe, but I guess its a preference.

Imakuni?
May 17th, 2004, 12:53 PM
runescape is one of the biggest mmorgs... runescape.com
any1 know of any free ones???

jj984jj
May 17th, 2004, 01:32 PM
runescape is one of the biggest mmorgs... runescape.com
any1 know of any free ones???
I'm wondering that too, I haven't played one in a while, ever since Ragnarok started charging. So far I've had no luck in finding abother one I like. I don't mind buying the software, I just don't want to pay after that again. Anyone know of one that has free online play?

fudge01
May 17th, 2004, 10:40 PM
i play free ones fairyland and priston tale i like ffx1 its awesome :P and phantasy star online on gamecueb thats coool

jj984jj
May 18th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Wow, fairyland and priston tale look AWESOME!!! ^_^ TY SO Much. :classic:

MysticSwampert
May 18th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Half the reason runescapes so popular is becuase its free. They dont charge. They never started paying. its optional. I started playing a couple of months ago.

fudge01
May 18th, 2004, 10:52 PM
runescape i dont like so much but priston tale that is so cool :P and fairly land but priston tale is so good

Imakuni?
May 22nd, 2004, 08:42 AM
runescape i dont like so much but priston tale that is so cool :P and fairly land but priston tale is so goodschwats tha links to tha games?

100marios
May 22nd, 2004, 09:01 AM
I have one! It's ToonTown hehe...
It's actually pretty good! It's like Animal Crossing and a Turn-based RPG in one!

kill.harp
May 22nd, 2004, 11:25 AM
if you don't mind text-based...try Achaea

www.achaea.com

usami
May 22nd, 2004, 03:49 PM
The best MMORPG I know of is called Tibia I personally think runscape sucks but that my opinion.
www.tibia.com (http://www.tibia.com/) you have to have the www or it wont work. You have to downlaod the game onto your computer it's free or you can buy a premium account and get special features like the abillity to buy a house and own a guild.

fudge01
May 22nd, 2004, 05:48 PM
link links ok english priston tale http://eng.pristontale.com/ and english fairy land http://www.fairyland.com.my/ there you go

MysticSwampert
May 22nd, 2004, 11:31 PM
Shame really. My PC isnt good enough.