PDA

View Full Version : Colosseums Question!

~Misty~
June 26th, 2007, 05:06 PM
You see, I have a Team of lvl 90 Pokemon, will it let me use them in the Street Colosseum and such? Because I heard it is just lvl 30 Pokemon...

I hope I can, because mainly I see in the Street Colosseum they raise the opponents lvl to your highest leveled Pokemon.

Thanks again and please reply!

roxas123
June 26th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Yes but your opponents will also be level 90. But not to worry All the pokemon are pretty easy to defeat with a custom card. The two colosseum's I've been stuck on today is neon and sunset. In Neon the roulette is a B*&%^, and I'm stuck on sunset. So I'm done for today but be scared of those two.

~Misty~
June 26th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Hey thanks a bunch! I'll get the game soon and I'll heed your advice, So far have you gotten to Rosie yet on the Neon Colosseum? Serebii.net said they changed her outfit...

Forci Stikane
June 27th, 2007, 05:49 AM
Hey thanks a bunch! I'll get the game soon and I'll heed your advice, So far have you gotten to Rosie yet on the Neon Colosseum? Serebii.net said they changed her outfit...

The outfit's still Roserade-based, and she has dark skin. The part to worry about, though, is that SHE IS CHEAP when it comes to the roulette...she somehow manages to pick out your strongest Pokemon to use against you, leaving you with the pathetic in-game ones...it completely ruins the point of training, and I HATE HER for it!!!

...Sorry for the rant, but I had to get that off of my chest...

~Misty~
June 27th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Hey thanks,

2 more questions!

How do you get the Cosplay outfits?
I REALY WANT ROSIE'S!
Do you just beat them and you unlock them? How do you do it?

They probably cost like 10,000 Points!

And...Do Legendaries limit how many points you earn in a Colosseum?

roxas123
June 27th, 2007, 09:30 AM
So far I think you can only get the pikachu cosplay I beat the game today and there are no other cosplay items.

~Misty~
June 27th, 2007, 09:33 AM
MAN!!! I REALLY WANTED THAT COSPLAY!!!

I saw some people on Youtube's Wi-fi Battle that had Marina's Kyogre and the guys Groudon... and A Girl that had Rosie's outfit.

BTW, when you get to the Roulette, How did you time it???

roxas123
June 27th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Well you want to time it so that the pokemon you want is about 5 squares away from where your choosing so then the pokeball will land on it when it spins. At least thats what I did.

~Misty~
June 27th, 2007, 09:37 AM
WEll I hope I can do it right, Hopefully Rosie doesn't go SUPER CHEAP ON ME!!!

Thank GOd I only have 1 Uber...LOL

roxas123
June 27th, 2007, 09:44 AM
I find that using rental pass's in Neon makes it MUCH MUCH easier. Since it makes the pokemon about the same. If they get hold of your REAL pokemon your kinda dead.

~Misty~
June 27th, 2007, 09:45 AM
But...

What would be the best Team, The D/P one or the FR/LG one?

Forci Stikane
June 27th, 2007, 09:47 AM
I find that using rental pass's in Neon makes it MUCH MUCH easier. Since it makes the pokemon about the same. If they get hold of your REAL pokemon your kinda dead.

Yep, pretty much. If you have one particularly strong Pokemon (like an Uber or Legendary) and you don't get it on the first try, Rosie WILL.

~Misty~
June 27th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Ok guys,

Thanks, but I was wanting to get that Roserade costume but I'll just use the Teenage Girl, She's cute to me, thanks for my cosplay help... I WANT THAT ROSERADE COSTUME! I'll try to beat her many times!

roxas123
June 27th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Trust me the coolest hat is the crown it's so........ Sparkly!

~Misty~
June 27th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Well I'm using the TEENAGE GIRL! Not the Woman or the Little Girl... but I like the crown.