PDA

View Full Version : the ghost of maiden's peak

DragonMaster
September 29th, 2003, 04:29 PM
hi, i recently heard dat in dis episode chimeco(i think dats da name) makes an appearance i will like to know if dis is true and if anyone has pics of it.

Timbjerr
September 29th, 2003, 04:34 PM
hmm...check Serebii.net's episode pictures for it, in hindsight a chimecho can be seen in the scene, but I still highly doubt it...

I would know because that episode has a significant meaning to me personally...it was the very first episode of the anime I ever saw...

Rift
September 29th, 2003, 05:08 PM
No, Chimeco never makes an apperance in this ep. cause i own the video its on! belive me if it was in it i would know! iv seen every single episode from Kanto-Master Quest! :)

orange*berry
September 30th, 2003, 10:46 AM
*L* You probabaly saw a fuurin or something. I think that's what Chimeco is based off of, so it's understandable. n.n() *shrug* Awell... I havn't seen the epsiode in ages, so I can't tell you.

Shelz4U
September 30th, 2003, 02:00 PM
I love That episode so much..That show was what made me start watching the TV Shows..I loved it so much that I even recorded it onto VHS!

Frostweaver
September 30th, 2003, 02:10 PM
well it's not one of my first episode that i've seen for Pokemon but it's a very old episode. No there's only the "old" pokemon in that one (plus a "fake" pokemon as well). Chimecho, any gemstone era or metallic era pokemon does not make an appearance in this old Kanto episode.

Iveechan
September 30th, 2003, 02:39 PM
Like what Orange*beryy said, Chimecho is based off the Japanese chymes that sometimes have messages on them. Oh, how funny, there was a mongoose in that episode as well as the blastoise/venusaur hybrid :D. That funky Gastly.

Rift
September 30th, 2003, 02:42 PM
Venastoise must be the very first hybrid Pokemon! they should actually make a couple more! ^_^;

DragonMaster
September 30th, 2003, 04:18 PM
dat episode is gonna be on cartoon network on friday but da thing is dat i don't know wut time, can anyone tell me plz.

Rift
September 30th, 2003, 04:22 PM
dat episode is gonna be on cartoon network on friday but da thing is dat i don't know wut time, can anyone tell me plz.well, Pokemon is on at 7:00 am and 9:00 pm, i hope that helped!

DragonMaster
September 30th, 2003, 05:49 PM
is da 7:00 am and 9:00 pm episode da same or r they different episodes?

Rift
October 1st, 2003, 05:30 PM
No, the night time episodes (the last time i checked) are in the orange islands, and the morning episodes are in Saffron City.