PDA

View Full Version : No legendaries from D/P allowed in Wi-fi!?

Ho-oh arabia
June 27th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Whoa! I was on wi-fi and was going to use my custom pass,which consisted of Tyranitar, Ho-oh, Typhlosion, Lugia, Giratina, and Diaruga, and before it let me thru, it told me that some of my pokemon could not be used. All are legit (ho-oh and lugia migrated for emerald which I got from the mystic ticket, Typhlosion from Oak)and i dont no whats going on!

xaix
June 27th, 2007, 03:02 PM
it said the same thing when i tryed to use regigias whats up here that

Ho-oh arabia
June 27th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Weird, wat do u think is the cause?

Ichida
June 27th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Maybe you should try playing the game with actual competition Pokemon, then. <.<;

Ho-oh arabia
June 27th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Then wats the point? I want to battle how I want to battle. Thats why i paid 50 bucks!

Ichida
June 27th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Because your way obviously isn't working. Try using actual competition Pokemon. You know, all that about playing fair and such? If you EV train, or at least use the vitamin method, you won't need cheap legendaries. My Heracross is EV trained and it has OHKOd everything it's fought so far, including several Dialgas.

Ho-oh arabia
June 27th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Then lower the price to 30 bucks! Ahh forget it.

SSJ4 Furanki
June 27th, 2007, 03:43 PM
It's Giratina, I tried to use Arceus and Darkrai both Japanese they didn't work but when I used Dialga it worked just fine.

Ichida
June 27th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah, I've OHKOd a few Dialgas online, so I know that at least some legendaries are allowed.

Zyph
June 27th, 2007, 06:07 PM
I've gone up against both Lugia and Ho-oh.

OHKO'd them.

Extric
June 27th, 2007, 08:32 PM
So far the only Legends I've been able to use through Wi-Fi are Dialga and Palkia. Wi-Fi didn't allow my Regigigas or Giratina in, so I think the game only allows a few Legends in.

chibi
June 27th, 2007, 08:54 PM
i fought a Giratina ... and killed it with ditto so ya taht one is allowed, unless its hacked.

Momoko
June 27th, 2007, 09:09 PM
their banning fake pokemon i read somewhere so....not really sure,maybe if you buy a game this late,they bann em.luckily,i bought mine the first week

Extric
June 27th, 2007, 09:31 PM
I got mine the first day the game came out in the US and if they were banning Pokémon through Wi-Fi then every game would be effected by the ban. Both my Regigigas and Giratina are legit, so if they have made it so fakes aren't aloud then my Legends should be aloud in. Unless they haven't banned hacks and they've just banned certian Legends then hacks might be aloud through the system. Or it could just be a glitch in the game >.<

CrystalFlow
June 27th, 2007, 10:04 PM
dunno why you cant use gigas or girantina, i fought a darkrai this evening. This was a friend code battle

Laa
June 27th, 2007, 10:21 PM
The game sees them as hacks...It could be the lugia or ho-oh...Try loading the pass taking out one of each of your main party, if that doesn't tell you who is banned than do two... It all depends on the location and the level they were caught at...

OffRoadSP
June 28th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Just a thought? Check the details of the ruleset you're using. I'm not near my Wii now to check, but there might be a yes/no rule for legendaries that you can toggle.

Chibaymega12
June 28th, 2007, 11:25 AM
yeah, i stray from using legendaries and EV train, and my team kicks butt

Ichida
June 28th, 2007, 12:07 PM
I just fought someone online who was using Giratina, though. Weird.

Chibaymega12
June 28th, 2007, 12:47 PM
hmmm, maybe it only alows dp legendaries......

Laa
June 28th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Nah...I use mewtwo, kyogre and Rayquaza online. Pretty much as long as the game thinks the Pokemon is legit it is. But if anything hints at being hacked a red flag will go up, no matter if it really legit or not...

Ho-oh arabia
June 28th, 2007, 02:11 PM
well, I caught all my pokemon the right way. Giratina in Turnback, Dialga in Spear pillar, and the the johto birds by Mysic Ticket. Anyway, I'll try the pull some pokemon out of ur custom pass thing and find the culpret. Still, thats a weird thing. They already transformed all pokesav generated pokemon into those infamous bad eggs we love so much.