• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Neon Colosseum can burn.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Argh!! Damn Fortune Wheel! I hate it! More testament to my extremely poor luck. I can barely get the timing straight, and then the enemies end up with my fully trained sweeping machines, while I get stuck with weaklings like Chimchar. >.<

Ichida

Years
The other stadiums were easy because my team is EV trained. My Heracross literally OHKOd everything it faced. It's just the accursed Neon Colosseum I hate because I can't use my full force.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
For me I just picked average pokemon I had on my diamond for my team, then when I used the spinner they might end up with crappy ones too, worked exceptionally well seeing as I tried the Neon C. just once.

Ichida

Years
Yeah, it looks like I may have to lower myself to win... ugh, it feels like such a perversion of my dogma to willingly use weak Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2008
My team isn't EV trained and I still got through the first four or five easily. The Neon Colluseum is incredably hard! I've almost gotten to the leader.(finally)

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Same with me, my Arceus lv.80, Venusaur Lv.100 Charizard Lv.100 Blaizken Lv.100, Swampert Lv. 100 and Mewtwo Lv. 100 There all EV trained When I faced Rosie she kicked the crap out of me since I only had Arceus and She had the rest of Pokemon I owned every other trainer there.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
I have beaten it but I must say it was defintely hard I just hate that wheel it is very hard to get what you want you either get good guys or crapy guys!

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
Years
I had no problems, my Gallade and Salamence cleared through everything, even the Neon Colosseum, but that FREAKIN Colosseum where you can pick 4 out of the 12 pokemon, that was freakin' hard, but I beat it.......5 times later XD

Laa

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2007
I had no trouble at all...but then again I havn't EV trained my team yet...Need to make a team that I'm happy with first :D

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
i didn't have much trouble with it.

The way to beat it is to think of the whele as a clock. So put the cursor at the six oclock posistion of the whele and watch for the pokemon u want to be at the 10 o clock position then click. It takes a little practice, but by the second time, i got it down to only one enemy pokemon on my team

Back