PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Nintendo Wii and PBR

Caleb290
June 27th, 2007, 07:28 PM
I dont have the Wii yet but I am planing on getting it soon but I heard that I need to have a memory card? is this true.. and on PBR can you trade pokemon from D/P or do you just kinda borrow them or something?

Ichida
June 27th, 2007, 07:31 PM
...you kinda need a memory card for... ANY game... don't you? <.<;;

Caleb290
June 27th, 2007, 07:35 PM
as far as I know the xbox doesnt need one ;) but I saw somewhere that the wii had like 7,158 or something blocks to save on but if you pass that then you need a memory card

latioslegends
June 27th, 2007, 07:48 PM
you do not need a memory card the controler is sort of the memory welll at least how I read it.

Ho-oh arabia
June 28th, 2007, 02:24 PM
The wii itself has 512 mega-bytes of internal flash memory. It saves all ur stuff to that memory. u only need gamecube memory cards if u want to play gamecube games on wii. IN PBR, the actually copies ur pokemon data from ur D/P cartridge to the wii memory. That way, u still keep ur pokemon on ur ds and u have them on PBR too.

Caleb290
June 28th, 2007, 02:33 PM
The wii itself has 512 mega-bytes of internal flash memory. It saves all ur stuff to that memory. u only need gamecube memory cards if u want to play gamecube games on wii. IN PBR, the actually copies ur pokemon data from ur D/P cartridge to the wii memory. That way, u still keep ur pokemon on ur ds and u have them on PBR too.

:) Awesome thanks for the answer :) and I would kinda lik eit if you could really trade them that way you can trade between Diamond and pearl if you only have 1 DS but this way is fine to :)

Xionixx
June 28th, 2007, 09:10 PM
512 isn't a lot of memory space, but Nintendo, being the more economic of the console companies, makes small save files. Meaning all your Wii channels and game saves will take up no space really. Lots of room for games.