PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Surfing Pikachu

PoetikaL
June 28th, 2007, 07:07 AM
If you don't know, then here's how you get it, if you do know, don't be a moron and post "I already knew that".

To get it:

Beat all of the Colosseums for the first time, when you do, go to Mystery Gift, when you get there, select Secret Gift. It will then give you instructions on how to do Mystery Gift from the Wii to the DS. Follow them, and when you go to the Pokemart in the game, talk to the delivery guy (make sure you have one space in your party, and he'll give you the awesome Surfing Pikachu.

Surfing Pikachu
Lv.10
Item: Lightball
OT: PKTOPIA
ID:06257
Move Set: Volt Tackle, Surf, Thunder Wave, Tail Whip

Mine is a female with a hardy nature, so yours may be different, and you can send it multiple times, so infinite Pikachus.

Have fun!!

xaix
June 28th, 2007, 07:32 AM
you mean to tell me you all really beat everything

Dogod
June 28th, 2007, 07:38 AM
I could have beat the game if I had played all day yesterday. I'm up to Sunset Colosseum.

Lubricus
June 28th, 2007, 07:40 AM
i played 3 hours beat it and every pikachu you get is female hardy with exact same. and you can't send more the once.

PoetikaL
June 28th, 2007, 07:43 AM
It seems as though you can get more than one Pikachu, and I didn't beat the game already, there's more you have to do.

Lubricus
June 28th, 2007, 07:48 AM
It seems as though you can get more than one Pikachu, and I didn't beat the game already, there's more you have to do.

you can't if you read carefully you would of saw that it said that remeber this gift can only be transfered to one game once and that the game can't recieve two of the same gifts.

Pkmn Trainer Alex
June 28th, 2007, 07:49 AM
I beat it last night, and I saw the Pikachu there, but I was reluctant to send it, as I wasn't sure the nature and such was set or random. Thanks for that.

Can anyone confirm that you can get another one? My sister will most likely pester me for one, and I don't clone.

Edit: Same game, or same game file. XD The loopholes are what intrigue me, but I'm guessing what is said is what is meant, so my sister is more or less going to be left unhappy.

Lubricus
June 28th, 2007, 07:52 AM
I beat it last night, and I saw the Pikachu there, but I was reluctant to send it, as I wasn't sure the nature and such was set or random. Thanks for that.

Can anyone confirm that you can get another one? My sister will most likely pester me for one, and I don't clone.

Edit: Same game, or same game file. XD The loopholes are what intrigue me, but I'm guessing what is said is what is meant, so my sister is more or less going to be left unhappy.

if you beat it in another file then she can get it.

Pkmn Trainer Alex
June 28th, 2007, 07:54 AM
Ah, good then. Except she kinda sucks, but she'll get there eventually. Thanks, much appreciated. =D

PoetikaL
June 28th, 2007, 08:00 AM
You can try cloning within Diamond/Pearl in GTS... even though it has gotten a bit harder IMO.

Lubricus
June 28th, 2007, 08:07 AM
You can try cloning within Diamond/Pearl in GTS... even though it has gotten a bit harder IMO.

cloning isn't harder and i have cloned it i have a trade shop up withthem in it.

Pkmn Trainer Alex
June 28th, 2007, 08:13 AM
I'm kinda against cloning myself, so that option isn't open to me. (don't really want to get in the ethics of it and all, I don't mind other people doing it, I just can't get myself to do it with a clear conscience)