PDA

View Full Version : What your favorite Sci-Fi FPS game?

Jonathan Paskiewicz
June 28th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Sci-Fi FPS games only!

I want to know what name of most people like to play Sci-Fi FPS game.

I like Quake and other more...

Esupio
June 28th, 2007, 10:12 AM
I wouldn't call S.T.A.L.K.E.R a Sci-Fi game

nice contradiction.

Halo.

Ninja Monkey
June 28th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Halo:CE > Half Life 1
Half Life 2 > Halo:CE and Halo 2

Booya!

Rumor
June 28th, 2007, 03:46 PM
You need to put shadow run on there >.>

Ninja Monkey
June 28th, 2007, 09:01 PM
You need to put shadow run on there >.>
I think this is for good games only.

Scales
June 30th, 2007, 10:37 PM
You guys forgot games that have a third person mode as well

Ratchet and Clank games have FPS functions

The Jedi Outcast games use a modified Quake engine.

Jonathan Paskiewicz
June 30th, 2007, 11:33 PM
OH! SORRY! you are really right! R&C series have both ways TPS and FPS! I like that games! And... I really love classic Quake I for PC!

Phanima
June 30th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Is TimeSplitters a Sci-Fi FPS, because if it is, that'd be my vote.

If not, then I vote for Halo.

Razer302
July 1st, 2007, 01:51 AM
Is TimeSplitters a Sci-Fi FPS, because if it is, that'd be my vote.

I think Time Splitters is a Sci-Fi FPS.
I was torn between Halo and Unreal. I had to go with unreal because i prefer the online play of Unreal then that of Halo.

Suki
July 2nd, 2007, 11:16 AM
I like Halo and if Counterstrike is a Sci-Fi FPS then I'd definitely vote for it seeing as it's one of the best games ever. But if not, then doesn't matter; it's still great.

Ariolander
July 2nd, 2007, 04:13 PM
I'd have to say Halo... I like the whole sci-fi universe thing with the books the games and like make a lot more sense -_-;;

If I never read the books and found out how awesome the Halo universe is then I would have to say Half Life 'cause of Half Life 2's awesomeness. Ne ways vote goes to halo.

от_Ian
July 4th, 2007, 06:30 PM
This thread should be closed because it relates to games that are rated M. As this forum is for all ages, this content is inappropriate.

But I admit, I play Half-life 2 and I'm considering playing bioshock.

Naito
July 4th, 2007, 06:42 PM
ot Ian, this forum is meant for all ages as in no innappropriate images or text. A few cusses or swears can be thrown about in certain RPs and fan-fictions, just to clear things up for you so you don't accidently report the wrong thread.

Half-Life 2 is awesome, and my favorite FPS out of the list. Often I play Garry's Mod or HL2:DM.

от_Ian
July 4th, 2007, 06:48 PM
The games in context are rated M. I've had two admins close threads on me, because I was talking about cigarettes and beer.
I would think, that they would, you know, stick to their word. This thread itself is one that should be marked for being closed as it deals with mature material.

mewthree w/armor
July 4th, 2007, 07:41 PM
I really don't see a problem with it at this point so we shall let it continue. Keep the Mini Moding to a minimum от_Ian.

Gary
July 5th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Lovely conversation going on up there, twerps.

For the people actually talking about games, I'd have to choose Halo. It's cliché, but it's fun. Can't complain with "fun," now can you?

Jonathan Paskiewicz
July 5th, 2007, 11:49 AM
This thread should be closed because it relates to games that are rated M. As this forum is for all ages, this content is inappropriate.

No, this thread can't be locked. Locked if spamming and rude posting too much.

TRIFORCE89
July 6th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Stay on topic. Locking, deleting, etc is for the Staff to decide not you. We appreciate your input, but the purpose of this thread is to discuss science-fictional first person shooters. Which may or may not include games rated at an M level.

And unfortunately, I cannot contribute to this thread as I have not played any sci-fi FPSs. Third-person, yes. First person, no.

Jonathan Paskiewicz
July 6th, 2007, 11:57 AM
No Rated Adult and Mature in this CF?

Rated E and T have too few. Rated M have so many...

I like TPS too, Ratchet & Clank only.

So that Community Forum is for kids? Or everyone?

TRIFORCE89
July 6th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Mature, yes. Adult, no.

TPS is allowed? I like Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.

Jonathan Paskiewicz
July 6th, 2007, 02:49 PM
No, sorry. FPS only. OmniReaper said Ratchet & Clank series have both viewing points, TPS and FPS.