PDA

View Full Version : Risk: Pokémon Edition

Action
June 29th, 2007, 08:28 AM
War has broken out in Hoenn! Fight as either Team Magma or Team Aqua for ultimate control of the region!

Here are the rules:

Each Side Has:
1 Admin
2 Execs
12 Grunts

~Once 15 people have signed up for each team, members will vote on Admin, who then appoints the Execs.

~The Admin directs the paths/decisions of his troops(where to go, who to fight, etc). Battles can only take place between adjacent cities/locations. For example, LittleRoot can attack Oldale, but not Petalburg.

~When conducting battles, if the defender does not respond to the attacker within 1 day, the defender forfeits. Think of it as a siege situation. This rule is key for keeping this game going at a steady pace.

~The defender is also allowed to set the terms for the battle, to which any attacker must adhere to, so long as they do not break my set rules.

~The attacking side will change each turn. The team on offense will be allowed to initiate attacks for as long as they wish. Only when the Admin decides to stop the offensive will the other team be allowed to start attacks. Just like in the actual game of Risk.

~When a player loses a battle, he or she will be unable to participate for the remainder of the round. When their respective team goes on defense, they will regain the number of troops equal to the number of cities they hold.
For example, Team Magma Grunt A(offense) is attacking Aqua Grunt B(defense). Grunt A loses to Grunt B. Thus Magma loses a soldier. Magma then ends their attack, putting them on defense. Assuming they have at least one city, Grunt A will allowed to return to the field.
***However, if a team has fewer cities than it has KO'd members, it will up to the Admin to decide who comes back first.***

Here is a list of all 21 cities/landmarks that can be held. The attacking Admin can move people as he pleases, but when he decides to go on defense, everyone must be in a city or landmark. Each city holds a varying amount of people, and each landmark holds only 1. The list is as follows:

LittleRoot – 1 Residents
Oldale – 1 Residents
Petalburg – 3 Residents
Dewford – 1
Rustboro – 5
Verdanturf – 1
Mauville – 3
Slateport - 3
Lavaridge – 1
Fallarbor - 2
Fortree - 2
Pacifidlog – 1
Lilycove – 4
Mossdeep – 3
Sootopolis – 3
Ever Grande – 1

Landmarks:
Desert - 1
Weather Institute - 1
Mt. Pyre - 1
Meteor Falls - 1
Rusturf Tunnel - 1

Battling Restrictions: There are a number of restrictions set to make the game more interesting. First off, there are no DT/OHKO moves allowed, period. Sleep clause is in effect, as is the hax item clause. If there are any questions, pm me. If anyone is found in violation of these rules, they will be forced to leave the game, thereby crippling their team.

The types of pokemon are also limited depending on your rank -
~Grunts are forbidden to use ALL legends/wobbuffet.
~Execs may use up to two legends, but no ubers/wobby
~Admins are subject to the same rule as Execs, but they must have their respective mascot on their team. Thus the Magma Admin must have Groudon, while the Aqua Admin must use Kyogre.

Whew, a lot of rules, I know. But that's the end of them! So let the sign-ups begin!

Team Magma
1.Shadowdragon154-Leader
2.GWXCORE
3.Murderface
4.soulinferno
5.nameless111
6.Chibi
7.Yoshistar64
8.duckdavis
9.Shadowflame3458
10.wolfie1177

Team Aqua
1.Bloo14
2.Burzes
3.R.A.M.
4.AdvancedK9
5.biggirl97
6.NightofShadow-Leader
7.Aymundo
8.Zachattack101
9.Darkrai X
10.Pipluper
11.Punishment
12.Olibur
13.PKMN Trainer Max
14.Wish

bloo14
June 29th, 2007, 08:44 AM
oo i want to be on team aqua!!!

Nightofshadow
June 29th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Looking forward to it picking up.

AztecSunshine
June 29th, 2007, 09:48 AM
i didn't understand how this game works any one can explane?plz

Action
June 29th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Mudkib, have you ever played Risk? The idea in the actual Risk is to take over the world through means of defeating other armies. The premise is the same here. Your Admin will tell you what cities to attack or hold, and it will be your job to attempt to beat your rivals in battle to win the game.

Hinamori_Momo
June 29th, 2007, 01:31 PM
sign me up for team magma
and can the execs use their team's mascot as well?

Burzes
June 29th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Ill be in team aqua. just because I feel like it....

Action
June 29th, 2007, 02:23 PM
To answer your question Shadow, no. However, they do have access to other legends that could fit the role such as Entei or Suicune, depending on the team.

Also, be sure to spread this around to your friends! I'd like to have 15 people per team before we start.

R.A.M.
June 29th, 2007, 05:23 PM
I want to be on Team Aqua.

AztecSunshine
June 30th, 2007, 06:50 AM
no i never plaied risk and by battles do you mean pokemon battles on wi fi?

Action
June 30th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

Spinor
June 30th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Put me on Team aqua as my feraligatr will kick atmoneymoney

Hinamori_Momo
June 30th, 2007, 02:40 PM
we need more people on team MAGMA not aqua!

Burzes
June 30th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Shadow, you should get some in an hour, day, who knows, you might get some soon...

Sal Kar
June 30th, 2007, 02:44 PM
im on team magma ye-yeah!!!!!!!

AztecSunshine
June 30th, 2007, 05:25 PM
ok than but my team isn't very good but i well enter team aqua

Nightofshadow
July 3rd, 2007, 03:03 AM
<---Team aqua and thread bump

Avolition
July 3rd, 2007, 08:49 AM
Team Aqua w00t! Also, if the admin doesn't have Kyogre, I'll be the admin, because I have one.

Spinor
July 3rd, 2007, 03:50 PM
too bad, i have kyogre 2, and i'll make way better than yours

Avolition
July 3rd, 2007, 03:53 PM
lolz mine is shiny >.> Anyway, guys, I'm out, because my wifi isn't working anymore. I didn't know this was wifi -.-

Warheart
July 4th, 2007, 02:19 AM
Meh...Sign me up for team Magma, mostly because at this point it has so few members =/

Hinamori_Momo
July 5th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Thank You! finally someone signed up for Magma!

bloo14
July 6th, 2007, 11:17 AM
so this means since my name was first im the head guy in charge?

Avolition
July 6th, 2007, 11:31 AM
6 Aquas and 3 magmas. xD wonder who wins.

Burzes
July 6th, 2007, 11:32 AM
i have kyogre also. even I might be admin or an executive.

AztecSunshine
July 6th, 2007, 12:12 PM
take me out i was dark mudkib but i changed my name and i am working on my team when i finish and if there is still a spot i well be in

Hinamori_Momo
July 6th, 2007, 03:21 PM
bloo 14 the majority of your team has to vote for you.

Burzes
July 6th, 2007, 07:22 PM
not true shadow, cause i might vote for someone other than bloo

Hinamori_Momo
July 6th, 2007, 07:27 PM
actually it's true Burzes.bloo 14 has to get the most votes(majority) to be admin.

Warheart
July 7th, 2007, 02:32 PM
I elect Myself leader of Team Magma, because I can...

Well, not really, but I mean, we do only have three members, and assuming each one votes for themself, how do we decide who gets elected?

Punishment
July 7th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Ohh how did I miss this thread. >.>

Sign me up for Team Aqua. Most of my Pokemon are water-based anyways.

Hinamori_Momo
July 7th, 2007, 03:07 PM
I elect Myself leader of Team Magma, because I can...

Well, not really, but I mean, we do only have three members, and assuming each one votes for themself, how do we decide who gets elected?
thanks to haunter we have 4 members and i will battle you for the other's vote.i win i get your vote you win you get mine.

Olibur
July 7th, 2007, 03:28 PM
sign me up for team aqua fo sho!!!

Spinor
July 7th, 2007, 03:46 PM
My team here is

Kyogre
Rayquaza
Feraligatr
Empoleon
Blastoise
Tentacruel

Can't really argue can you? i'd be a great Admin

Hinamori_Momo
July 7th, 2007, 03:56 PM
My team here is

Kyogre
Rayquaza
Feraligatr
Empoleon
Blastoise
Tentacruel

Can't really argue can you? i'd be a great Admin
i can argue with it.
the rules say, and i quote,
"~Execs may use up to two legends, but no ubers/wobby
~Admins are subject to the same rule as Execs, but they must have their respective mascot on their team. Thus the Magma Admin must have Groudon, while the Aqua Admin must use Kyogre."
Which renders Rayquaza ineligible.
Besides, to beat you with that team we'd only need grass, ice and electric types.

Spinor
July 7th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Oh. then i'll Replace Raquazz w/ Salamence

Soulinferno
July 7th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Reserve a spot on team aqua for me please since im currently training my team and im not finished with it yet but i probably will be in a couple of days if i try.

Hinamori_Momo
July 7th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Oh. then i'll Replace Raquazz w/ Salamence
you may want a fire/ground type on your team.

Spinor
July 7th, 2007, 04:08 PM
I'm fine, i certain about my team

Hinamori_Momo
July 7th, 2007, 04:09 PM
how about a test battle between soon-to-be admins?

Spinor
July 7th, 2007, 04:13 PM
He try me, we'll battle once the next hour is in (or at 6 Central time)my friend code is in my profile

Hinamori_Momo
July 7th, 2007, 04:16 PM
why not now? why in an hour?

Spinor
July 7th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Me Grandma just came and i gotta spend more time with her, i admit it but i hope it's OK

Hinamori_Momo
July 7th, 2007, 04:23 PM
7PM pacific/6PM central it is then.

Spinor
July 7th, 2007, 04:26 PM
No, 'its going to be 8 here, don't you know the timezone? oh wait, i made a typo

Hinamori_Momo
July 7th, 2007, 05:56 PM
do you really think you can be an admin if you can only take out half of my pokemon?BTW, Celebi isn't uber it has 7 weaknesses.

Spinor
July 7th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Even though i lost, But a true TM admin would have Fire/ground pokemon, i saw you having

Shiny Luxio, Raichu, Shiny Sceptile, celebi, and rotom, do you think an admin would not have Pokemon of their own respctive teams? action will decide who's team is more eligable for admin of respective team.

Mine:(for team aqua)

Kyogre
Salamence
Feraligatr
Empoleon
Blastoise
Tentacruel

Shadow's:(for Magma)

Sceptile
Celebii
Raichu
Luxio
Rotom
(may be Groudon but i didn't see it)

Who's is eligable for their team? action?

Nightofshadow
July 7th, 2007, 07:23 PM
You guys havent even taken into consideration the other people who might become admins like myself. I dont care about the job really so you guys can have a blast.... I just would like to suggest that you dont let it get out of hand.

chibi
July 8th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Sign me up for Team magma.

Hinamori_Momo
July 8th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Even though i lost, But a true TM admin would have Fire/ground pokemon, i saw you having

Shiny Luxio, Raichu, Shiny Sceptile, celebi, and rotom, do you think an admin would not have Pokemon of their own respctive teams? action will decide who's team is more eligable for admin of respective team.

Mine:(for team aqua)

Kyogre
Salamence
Feraligatr
Empoleon
Blastoise
Tentacruel

Shadow's:(for Magma)

Sceptile
Celebii
Raichu
Luxio
Rotom
(may be Groudon but i didn't see it)

Who's is eligable for their team? action?
at least i can cover up my team's weaknesses. all you've got is water and dragon/flying.

Warheart
July 8th, 2007, 06:15 PM

Haha, Didn't I just say the thread was gonna be in complete Caos when the time for Leader elections were going to take place? xD

I'd apply, but I don't know what I'd have to do in order to get it, I mean, when did Shadowdragon154 Become the one who decide on each persons position? I mean dude, weren't you proven to be using hacked pokemon anyways? This makes no sense to me...

Hinamori_Momo
July 8th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Haha, Didn't I just say the thread was gonna be in complete Caos when the time for Leader elections were going to take place? xD

I'd apply, but I don't know what I'd have to do in order to get it, I mean, when did Shadowdragon154 Become the one who decide on each persons position? I mean dude, weren't you proven to be using hacked pokemon anyways? This makes no sense to me...
i completely agree with the chaos thing but i never said and it was never proven that i use hacked pokemon.

Punishment
July 8th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Instead of arguing who the admin is going to be why not focus that energy in getting more members for Team Magma. At this rate it wouldnt really matter who is the admin because Team Magma would be creamed by Aqua who has more members.

Shadow no offense but they have a video of you battling on Youtube where I think your Minun survives an attack it shouldnt.

Hinamori_Momo
July 8th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Instead of arguing who the admin is going to be why not focus that energy in getting more members for Team Magma. At this rate it wouldnt really matter who is the admin because Team Magma would be creamed by Aqua who has more members.

Shadow no offense but they have a video of you battling on Youtube where I think your Minun survives an attack it shouldnt.
yea let's stop thinking of Admins for a while and worry about the thread. i put the link in my sig to advertise. and the Plusle is from pokemon colosseum and any pokemon can withstand a super effective attack if it is trained right. and Cema can't prove i used hacked pokemon just by battling. he's also the only person that's ever beaten me. how could I have hacked pokemon if he pwned me 5 to 1?

Spinor
July 8th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Maybe you use a different team, Your trainer card half matches your pokemon against me, but since i revealed my team, you got prepared and changed your pokemon to have a complete advantage against me. Also your FC did match your trainer card so that's your original team no? and how i specificly trained my pokemon, you have chance of having at least 1 hacked. and you have no proof to backup your claim that you don't have hackeds do you?

Hinamori_Momo
July 8th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Maybe you use a different team, Your trainer card half matches your pokemon against me, but since i revealed my team, you got prepared and changed your pokemon to have a complete advantage against me. Also your FC did match your trainer card so that's your original team no? and how i specificly trained my pokemon, you have chance of having at least 1 hacked. and you have no proof to backup your claim that you don't have hackeds do you?
it is my real team except absol even though he has thunderbolt and if you want proof that i dont have hacked pokemon here's my win:loss record on pokecommunity: 9:1 that 1 loss was Cema he pwned my pokemon 5:0

Spinor
July 9th, 2007, 02:47 PM
I just remembered, your sceptile, it was in a dusk ball. Your sceptile CANNOT be in a dusk ball because it is a 3rd gen pokemon! and a dusk ball CANNOT have been used on the starter of breeded one.. unless you say you caught the sceptile / prevos as shiny and caught it in a dusk ball, you cannot proof your sceptile was hacked and had the original ball replaced with a dusk ball unless you trade with someone trustworthy. you got lawyer burned

^VAdvancedK9V^

Hinamori_Momo
July 9th, 2007, 03:55 PM
I just remembered, your sceptile, it was in a dusk ball. Your sceptile CANNOT be in a dusk ball because it is a 3rd gen pokemon! and a dusk ball CANNOT have been used on the starter of breeded one.. unless you say you caught the sceptile / prevos as shiny and caught it in a dusk ball, you cannot proof your sceptile was hacked and had the original ball replaced with a dusk ball unless you trade with someone trustworthy. you got lawyer burned

^VAdvancedK9V^
if it's THAT important to you ill change my team and battle again. and win again.

Spinor
July 9th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Not neccesary. we MAY meet again during the game. but now i have to complete my Hamtaro game, I'v made my point and you are using hackeds unless you proof you are not, by trading. I'm off the discussion and shall wait till the teams are full or you are discovered using hackeds, whichevere comes first.

Lawyer Break

^VAdvancedK9V^

Action
July 10th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Look, after browsing a bit, it appears I need to clarify a few things.

First: Admins are elected by popular vote. An admin's team can be whatever he/she chooses, so long as their respective mascot is on their team. Honestly, having the Magma Admin's team consist of solely dark/ground/fire pokemon is a idiotic move and you will get steamrolled by anyone with a decent water pokemon. Balance is key.

And another note. Hacked pokemon are forbidden. People will not be given the benefit of the doubt unless the accusation is hard to prove. But someone being caught with a Sceptile in a duskball will be kicked out immediately for two reasons; first for hacking, and second for being a complete and utter idiot. I will investigate accusations dealing with damage calculations.

We still need more people, especially for team magma. Be sure to spread this around your buddies on the battling board.

Aymundo
July 10th, 2007, 03:23 PM
sign me up to Team Magma MAHWWAWWAWAWWW

ZaChAttAck101
July 10th, 2007, 03:59 PM
i'll join the team aqua team ^_^

WarHawk
July 10th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Sign me up for Team Aqua.

Punishment
July 10th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Action you should update the first post. I think Team Aqua is full by now. : /

Hinamori_Momo
July 10th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Action you should update the first post. I think Team Aqua is full by now. : /
Team Aqua still has 3 open slots left while one is in reserve for soulinferno. While only 5 people had signed up for Team Magma.

.Aero
July 10th, 2007, 05:20 PM
did I make it in time for team aqua?!?!?! I realize Magma needs more people, but I loved team aqua since they were announced. I love water pokemon and the only game I chose a non-water as the starter was leaf green cuz I wanted to change things up. So did I make aqua?

My team isn't ready, but it should be by the time the roster is filled up, and I won't be here from thursday to like July 20th or something, so you can start without me if you have to, but just please don't kick me out, unless you plan on finishing by then.

Soulinferno
July 10th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Well my training has been going pretty good these past couple of days so you can unreserve my spot and put me in action.

Also seeing as how magma is short by alot of people but me in magma instead of aqua. :)

Hinamori_Momo
July 10th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Pipluper you're just in time. now there's still 3 spots left open since Soulinferno switched to Team Magma.

WarHawk
July 11th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Am I still in Team Aqua?I just wanna know.

.Aero
July 11th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Turns out, the hotel I'm staying at for vacation is most likely going to have wi-fi, so I can play then, I just hope my dad will let me use his laptop to go on here.

biggirl97
July 11th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Can I be on team aqua? please

Faceless*
July 12th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Ill join, put me on any team :)

Action
July 12th, 2007, 02:24 PM
And the current teams stand at:

Team Magma
1.Shadowdragon154
2.Zasz
3.Murderface
4.soulinferno
5.nameless111
6.Chibi

Team Aqua
1.Bloo14
2.Burzes
3.R.A.M.
4.AdvancedK9
5.biggirl97
6.NightofShadow
7.Aymundo
8.Zachattack101
9.Darkrai X
10.Pipluper
11.Punishment
12.Olibur

A little one sided at the moment, unfortunately. Keep up the recruiting, we've seen a decent surge recently.

peabobo's sexy legs
July 12th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Can I join Team Aqua? ;PP

Inugami
July 12th, 2007, 05:50 PM
If team Aqua has opening positions, I'd like to join. If not, I'll join Team Magma.

Yoshistar64
July 14th, 2007, 07:55 AM
I'm joining Team Magma, but I have a question.

So Team Magma can have ANY type of party they want? Like, even your original party? I'm asking 'cause you said "balance is key."

We'll get some guidelines as the game progresses, right?

Nevertheless, I'm joining Team Magma. I know how to get around type disadvantages (I think).

Burzes
July 14th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Ive made a banner for this game.
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8692/hoennfx2.jpg (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=89985)
Just click on it and it will bring you right to the first page. Srry if its blurry,

PKMN Trainer Max
July 15th, 2007, 05:59 AM
i would like to be on team Aqua.

Action
July 15th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Team Aqua is now filled!

team Magma however, is lacking.

Soulinferno
July 15th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Ive made a banner for this game.
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8692/hoennfx2.jpg (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=89985)
Just click on it and it will bring you right to the first page. Srry if its blurry,

no offense but that looks like you just took that off some site and added war in hoenn to it.

PKMN Trainer Max
July 15th, 2007, 05:04 PM
I made a Team Aqua banner hope you like it!

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x76/skatebum820/Riskpkmnbanner.png

duckdavis
July 16th, 2007, 09:17 AM
i want to be in team MAGMA!!!

Shadowflame3458
July 16th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Team Magma for me! GO GROUNDON!

Spinor
July 16th, 2007, 12:06 PM
I made a Team Aqua banner hope you like it!

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x76/skatebum820/Riskpkmnbanner.png

Now THAT'S a banner. I'll try to make one too, i'm an intermidiet spriter.

PKMN Trainer Max
July 16th, 2007, 12:48 PM
thanks AK9!Im an ok spriter myself maybe we can make a project out of the thread banner.Both of us can work on it together.

jakex
July 16th, 2007, 07:43 PM
i love water aqua is for me my pokemon is a mystery, though i have more fire types and dark types

bloo14
July 21st, 2007, 05:33 AM
no more slots for aqua!!!!!!!!!!

Burzes
July 21st, 2007, 07:12 PM
no offense but that looks like you just took that off some site and added war in hoenn to it.alot taken. Im just not as goog as my brother is in,
Pokemon
Banner making
etc.

I just wish i was at my brother's standards.

Warheart
July 22nd, 2007, 09:12 AM
alot taken. Im just not as goog as my brother is in,
Pokemon
Banner making
etc.

I just wish i was at my brother's standards.

Dude, it is kinda true, though; I mean, you even have the categories from another site in the banner O_O

Alright, we need to get this started, it doesn't look like too many more people will be joining for team Magma, and if we drag this out longer, we could actually be losing members...

Action
July 22nd, 2007, 02:32 PM
Actually, it's too late for me as it is. I leave for Europe Wednesday evening for 2 weeks - so unless someone feels like taking this over for me, this will have to be bagged.

Anyone who wishes to take over the reins can still be on a team, and should PM me immediately.

Hinamori_Momo
July 26th, 2007, 07:31 PM
O.k. Action put me in charge of things while he's gone so we'll start this thing.

I'll need to have Murderface and ^VAdvancedK9V^ get the votes for their leaders from their respective teams by PM. then PM me with the results.

bloo14
July 26th, 2007, 07:34 PM
i nominate myself for leader of aqua

Hinamori_Momo
July 26th, 2007, 07:37 PM
can you PM it to ^VAdvancedK9V^?

bloo14
July 26th, 2007, 07:39 PM
ok........................................................................................................

wolfie1177
July 26th, 2007, 09:38 PM
dude, sign me up for team magma. fire ftw over water!

GWXCORE
July 27th, 2007, 03:23 AM
put me on magma! can we change the team name to magmacore? if not its cool. lol

.Aero
July 27th, 2007, 08:42 AM
I think we have full teams now! YAY we can finnally start.

Hinamori_Momo
July 28th, 2007, 05:39 AM
I think we have full teams now! YAY we can finnally start.
Magma still needs more people but we add them in if they join during the war.
We also still need the votes PMed to Murderface and ^VAdvancedK9V^.

.Aero
July 28th, 2007, 07:03 AM
We need 1 more team magma, I counted new applicants and there are 4 after Action's last edit. So one more magma is required.

Punishment
July 28th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Wouldnt it be easier and more plausible security-wise if people just posted their votes here out in the open?

peabobo's sexy legs
July 28th, 2007, 08:19 AM
i nominate myself for leader of aqua

Uh.. no thanks... =B

~el fin del poste:t178:

Warheart
July 28th, 2007, 01:08 PM
We also still need the votes PMed to Murderface and ^VAdvancedK9V^.

Argh, dude...There are like, 12 other people on team magma right now, why do I need to get all the Pms?

xD Anyone who's actually still interested in this game with probably be viewing this thread again sometime, so rather than making my ass go around and harass people I don't know through PM about this, I'm just gonna say...

"Anyone viewing this post who is part of Team magma, before we can get this whole thing started, I need to tally up votes for the elected leader. PM me with who you would wish to elect so i can tally out who would be in the lead. Just so you know, all votes will remain anonymous, so you can even vote for yourself, if you're into that sort of thing xP"

bloo14
July 28th, 2007, 01:32 PM
ok

anyone who has an objection to me being leader of aqua

battle me

Warheart
July 28th, 2007, 01:36 PM
ok

anyone who has an objection to me being leader of aqua

battle me

Uh, dude? This thread has kinda been under right now, if you haven't noticed in my last post, and alot of the people here who might want to participate might not have D/P or Wifi, so you just claiming yourself leader, waiting for objections really goes against what everyone else has been set to go by so far...

But iif you're really that confident, I would be up for a attle sometime, even though the outcome of the fight will in now way have an effect over what happens here =/

Soulinferno
July 28th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Wow I completely forgot about this. i suppose ill still participate though dont you guys think you should pm people that said they would play to make sure there still going to because its been like what over a month since this thread was first posted.

bloo14
July 29th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Uh, dude? This thread has kinda been under right now, if you haven't noticed in my last post, and alot of the people here who might want to participate might not have D/P or Wifi, so you just claiming yourself leader, waiting for objections really goes against what everyone else has been set to go by so far...

But iif you're really that confident, I would be up for a attle sometime, even though the outcome of the fight will in now way have an effect over what happens here =/

im not trying to claim myself leader

just trying to prove that id be a good leader

anytime............

.Aero
July 29th, 2007, 09:40 AM
You said earlier, "I nominate myself leader" so you can't say that. I havn't really battled anyone but night that is on Team Aqua, so I don't know who it should be.

bloo14
July 29th, 2007, 10:31 AM
b/c

we had to have a vote

nominating and claiming are two diffrent things

Hinamori_Momo
July 29th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Murderface i'm assuming you don't want to take the votes so im going to change it. ok unless AdvancedK9 objects i'll take the votes for team Magma by PM.

Spinor
July 29th, 2007, 03:42 PM
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2306/phoenixwrightobjectionea1.gif (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2091832)
Yes you heard me! i object! i demand a battle against bloo14. i've been gone for some time in houston but i wont give up on my attempt to become leader. as bloo14 said for himself.I nominate MYSELF as leader of team aqua.

Hinamori_Momo
July 29th, 2007, 03:57 PM
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2306/phoenixwrightobjectionea1.gif (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2091832)
Yes you heard me! i object! i demand a battle against bloo14. i've been gone for some time in houston but i wont give up on my attempt to become leader. as bloo14 said for himself.I nominate MYSELF as leader of team aqua.
so you're still taking the votes for the rest of your team?

Spinor
July 29th, 2007, 04:11 PM
ahh... ok i dont get you, i just want myself as leader of team aqua buti just dont know the currents standings

Hinamori_Momo
July 29th, 2007, 04:18 PM
so i guess i'll take the votes for Team Magma AND Team Aqua by PM. PM me with your Team name and your vote.

Warheart
July 29th, 2007, 08:34 PM
so i guess i'll take the votes for Team Magma AND Team Aqua by PM. PM me with your Team name and your vote.

Nah dude, that's too much for you to be doing on your own. I didn't say I wouldn't get the votes for magma, I just thought it would have been nice if you would PM me before you made me the "official vote-counter" xD

Plus unlike alot of people here, I actually don't want to be my teams leader (unless you all think I should be xP) so if I was put in charge of this, at least you would get honest numbers in the vote xD

Hinamori_Momo
July 29th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Nah dude, that's too much for you to be doing on your own. I didn't say I wouldn't get the votes for magma, I just thought it would have been nice if you would PM me before you made me the "official vote-counter" xD

sorry about that and thanks for taking the Magma votes. PM me when you have all but mine

wolfie1177
July 30th, 2007, 08:30 AM
we may just want to fix the magma roster- zasz got banned, so we're short one more :/

Spinor
July 30th, 2007, 02:13 PM
yeah well in the case of Team Aqua, bloo14 either didn't read my PMs or chikened out. for now i have the title of being better for admin untill bloo14 redemands battle.

edit: Ok, never mind bloo14 has returned form football pratice, no wonder. i will now attempt to battle once he when his palparks his kyogre

edit 2: good job bloo14, I gongratulate you on your akanaynphobia disease. Now the world may never know who of us is better, Since YOU had the baetoruphob, and i cracked my butt just waiting for you till my batery dies...Oh what the heck, i'm going to Poza Rica this friday. Is there a way for someone to temporarly substitute me till i return? thank you
^VAdvancedK9V^

Hinamori_Momo
July 31st, 2007, 12:58 PM
we may just want to fix the magma roster- zasz got banned, so we're short one more :/
i also had to fix the Aqua Roster. Purfugly got banned too so we have one spot left open for Aqua now.

wolfie1177
July 31st, 2007, 01:02 PM
Oh, and I got confused, who am I contacting about voting?

And like to take this time to promote myself as Admin of Magma :two thumbs up: ;)

Hinamori_Momo
July 31st, 2007, 01:05 PM
Oh, and I got confused, who am I contacting about voting?

And like to take this time to promote myself as Admin of Magma :two thumbs up: ;)
you need to PM Murderface. for aqua you need to PM me IF you're on Aqua

bloo14
July 31st, 2007, 03:46 PM
yeah well in the case of Team Aqua, bloo14 either didn't read my PMs or chikened out. for now i have the title of being better for admin untill bloo14 redemands battle.

edit: Ok, never mind bloo14 has returned form football pratice, no wonder. i will now attempt to battle once he when his palparks his kyogre

edit 2: good job bloo14, I gongratulate you on your akanaynphobia disease. Now the world may never know who of us is better, Since YOU had the baetoruphob, and i cracked my butt just waiting for you till my batery dies...Oh what the heck, i'm going to Poza Rica this friday. Is there a way for someone to temporarly substitute me till i return? thank you
^VAdvancedK9V^

ill be an excec

not b/c i chined out

just b/c im busy everyday at practice

so i guess youre the leader

but i still want that battle

Hinamori_Momo
July 31st, 2007, 03:50 PM
ill be an excec

not b/c i chined out

just b/c im busy everyday at practice

so i guess youre the leader

but i still want that battle

he's not the leader until he gets the most votes out of Team Aqua.

bloo14
July 31st, 2007, 04:28 PM
i dont think anybodys voting

should we send out ballots?

.Aero
July 31st, 2007, 05:05 PM
I voted, and I'm sure a few others did. And again, you can't just claim yourself something.

Hinamori_Momo
July 31st, 2007, 05:28 PM
I voted, and I'm sure a few others did. And again, you can't just claim yourself something.

but you can VOTE for yourself. and for Team Aqua PM me. For Team Magma PM Murderface

.Aero
July 31st, 2007, 05:33 PM
I thought that the original post said no being selfish and doing that? Oh well, I don't want myself to be leader, cuz I don't want to migrate my Kyogre. Anyways, you did get my vote right?

Hinamori_Momo
July 31st, 2007, 05:37 PM
I thought that the original post said no being selfish and doing that? Oh well, I don't want myself to be leader, cuz I don't want to migrate my Kyogre. Anyways, you did get my vote right?
yup i have your vote clocked in on my list. so far the votes for Aqua have Bloo14:1 and Nightofshadow:1

.Aero
July 31st, 2007, 05:38 PM
Wow, I think this game is dead. We need to get members that actually stay with things they enter. :p

bloo14
July 31st, 2007, 05:51 PM
Wow, I think this game is dead. We need to get members that actually stay with things they enter. :p

lets battle............................................

.Aero
July 31st, 2007, 06:03 PM
Sure, but first I have to do a trade, then I'll get ready for our battle.

Warheart
July 31st, 2007, 06:14 PM
Alright, dude, I got one effing PM so far. i won't say by who, but that's kinda low...

anyone who's reading this, Give me your vote soon, please, otherwise you just will not be accounted for.

I'll give it like, another few days, but after that, the Harassing PM are gonna have to start coming from me, getting other people to vote xD

Hinamori_Momo
July 31st, 2007, 06:17 PM
i'll give the rest of the undecided votes time. that time will be up on Saturday.

wolfie1177
July 31st, 2007, 06:41 PM
Alright, dude, I got one effing PM so far. i won't say by who, but that's kinda low...

anyone who's reading this, Give me your vote soon, please, otherwise you just will not be accounted for.

I'll give it like, another few days, but after that, the Harassing PM are gonna have to start coming from me, getting other people to vote xD

DUDE, I'm the one effing pm! Sweet!

But yeah, I too would like to get this all started soon. I even am trading and training just to get a super-awesome team for this. So vote people!

Spinor
August 2nd, 2007, 10:35 AM
All right i think we all whant to know what the Standings are

Remember:
Vote for A.K9!

Oh crap i'm going going gone to mexico tommorow /. .\. All right, I will connect for my battle every 5:00 Central Mexico Time every Day. I ask that Bloo 14 Gives me Friend codes at those times if i fail to bring my laptop or My grandparents don't have their computer. I will post if i bring my laptop or able to use my Computer on saturday at Noon (Central time). But
Sayonara for now.

^VAdvancedK9V^

Soulinferno
August 2nd, 2007, 08:02 PM
Wow i forgot about this well unfortunately im going on vacation this weekend and wont be back for another week.

As for my vote cont really know who to vote for.

Spinor
August 4th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Ok i am reporting myself good for battle any time as i get Internet for 8 pesos an hour. But anyway what are the current standings?

Hinamori_Momo
August 4th, 2007, 05:07 PM
The Leaders for Team Aqua and Team Magma are Nightofshadow and myself.

.Aero
August 4th, 2007, 05:09 PM
lol, I really think this thread is dead. Even bloo isn't posting anymore. XP

I really hope at least some other people realize what they've forgotten and come back....

bloo14
August 8th, 2007, 04:06 AM
lol, I really think this thread is dead. Even bloo isn't posting anymore. XP

I really hope at least some other people realize what they've forgotten and come back....

lol funny

whos the leader?

this has been planned for almost half the summer

wtf is going on?

bloo14
August 11th, 2007, 09:10 AM
this is never going to happen is it?

.Aero
August 11th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Ya, I'm just gonna give up on this thread. Sorry yall. XD

bloo14
August 11th, 2007, 09:17 AM
we should start new kind

ths took two freakin months

Azonic
August 11th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Can I be on Team Aqua? plz?

.Aero
August 11th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Can I be on Team Aqua? plz?

There really is no point. This thread is dead except for me and bloo, and after this post, I'm not gonna come back unless someone posts something that really makes me want to post. XD

Spinor
August 14th, 2007, 06:43 PM
I know were all bored as crap but Team magma returned to 10 Members. We'll have to ban 4 from aqua (or transfer 2 to magma) if we want to start. Ok unless i am appointed as exec, i'll quit and if Action gives me permission, take over the game.

Edit: Something just came over me. If i am not exec or controller of the game, then i'll be the Map Master.
I will use a hoenn map to show Team Claims, attack routes, Move routes, etc. But i have school in 2 weeks so i only have full sevice untill then unless they allow me to include forums in my personal Mac usage.I've provided the Start map. Just to add alittle soul to the game.

Vindog87963
August 19th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Count me in ill be in any team ya need me in

peabobo's sexy legs
August 20th, 2007, 12:20 PM
You know, you could try to contact someone before you give away their spot in a game.

airow99
December 14th, 2012, 06:14 PM
(FIRST POST EVER!!! I only signed up to play this thread actually.)
I'll be on team Flareon ... I mean Magma.