PDA

View Full Version : i won the lottory trade u the prize with a shiny pokemon for a shiny

williamsiner
June 30th, 2007, 10:14 AM
my azelf won me a pp up i will trade evee and pp up for a shiny craniodos

TwilightBlade
June 30th, 2007, 10:16 AM
I've won PP Up about 24 times... And I was off one digit twice... So close to a master ball. T_T
OT/nature/level/pokeball/location on this Eevee?

williamsiner
June 30th, 2007, 10:18 AM
lucy pokeball gentle hoenn level 5 with a free master ball or rare candy witch do u want with it

williamsiner
June 30th, 2007, 10:21 AM
so wanna trade please say yes i need a shiny craniodos

Jirachi3
June 30th, 2007, 10:22 AM
dear lord....will you EVER stop making freaking new topics...?

TwilightBlade
June 30th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Well let's see now... I remember last time we traded you had some hacked shinies. And you keep breaking forum rules. >.> I don't have any reason to trade my pokemon to you.

williamsiner
June 30th, 2007, 10:27 AM
not this time my hackes where stolen ready to trade i am i am at wifi

Jirachi3
June 30th, 2007, 10:28 AM
^ Twilight how can you tell if they were hacked just by looking at them? i got accused of "hacking" my shinies because i had 3 of them all in masterballs. I have about 400 masterballs on my emerald and every time i transfer over, i get 6 masterballs with the pokemon...Just so you dont falsely accuse people in the future..

TwilightBlade
June 30th, 2007, 10:31 AM
^ Twilight how can you tell if they were hacked just by looking at them? i got accused of "hacking" my shinies because i had 3 of them all in masterballs. I have about 400 masterballs on my emerald and every time i transfer over, i get 6 masterballs with the pokemon...Just so you dont falsely accuse people in the future..

Shiny Piplup in a masterball... That's pretty easy to tell hun. :S
I use masterballs sometimes too since I didn't have a false swiper/weak pokemon when I beat the E4 and ran into a shiny Pigdey. :P There's nothing wrong with them except when you catch something like a Piplup or Jirachi in them.

Edit: DUDE, don't PM me now and fill up my inbox since I already have so many PMs to get to. I don't want to trade for the Eevee.

williamsiner
June 30th, 2007, 10:32 AM
well look at him before we trade k

Jirachi3
June 30th, 2007, 10:34 AM
lol shiny piplup in a masterball is definately hacked lol. I almost had a heart attack when i ran across a shiny starly when i first started diamond. But sadly, i had no pokeballs....(because i just started)

EDIT: who said anyone was trading you?

williamsiner
July 1st, 2007, 06:47 AM
that shiny piplup was stoleon i have a new legit one level 13