PDA

View Full Version : I WANT a Shiny Cresselia!

Xaer9
July 1st, 2007, 08:54 PM
Check my Thread out to see if u guys like anything, but i really want one!

Richard Lynch
July 1st, 2007, 09:08 PM
Check my Thread out to see if u guys like anything, but i really want one!

*I* actually have a shiny Cresselia! It's Japanese... would that do?

And that shiny Beldum on your thread... what nature is it?

Xaer9
July 1st, 2007, 09:13 PM
the beldum is a timid nature

Richard Lynch
July 1st, 2007, 09:21 PM
the beldum is a timid nature

lol, aw man... that's a terrible nature for a Beldum!

How about... the natures of Milotic and Riolu?

Xaer9
July 1st, 2007, 09:23 PM
heh thats the problem with shinies, cant harvest good natures without hackin :D. Milotic is Rash nature, and Riolu is a Lax nature

Richard Lynch
July 1st, 2007, 09:27 PM
heh thats the problem with shinies, cant harvest good natures without hackin :D. Milotic is Rash nature, and Riolu is a Lax nature

haha, yeah, true true. My Cresselia is a Timid nature, which is better than most. Timid on Metagross could work on a surprise special sweeper. But then again, shinies are just there to show off... will you be on tomorrow round the same time?I could do the trade then. Or even tonight, if you're in that much of a rush to get it.

Xaer9
July 1st, 2007, 09:30 PM
no tomorrow is fine, send me a pm or post here, because im beat right now, and i need to clone beldum anyways. i suck at cloning, so i need lots of time cya tomorrow

Richard Lynch
July 1st, 2007, 09:33 PM
no tomorrow is fine, send me a pm or post here, because im beat right now, and i need to clone beldum anyways. i suck at cloning, so i need lots of time cya tomorrow

Oh, you're cloning that Beldum? Do you think you could clone the Cresselia and send one back to me? Seems fair.

Xaer9
July 1st, 2007, 09:36 PM
sure no prob, just give me some time, as i take awhile to clone, otherwise yeah ill send u one no prob

anemos
July 2nd, 2007, 03:31 AM

yes you can, it just takes AGES AND AGES or forum hunting =D 5/6 members of my tea, are shiny with correct natures and EVs that take advantage of them. (average IVs, nothing to be excited about)

Xaer9
July 2nd, 2007, 10:31 AM
that is true, but that takes too much time to simply own a pokemon with a good nature. sure its shiny and a different color, and ull be the envy of all the wifi battles and the battle tower, but id rather simply train me some good old pokemon hardy for battle.

Xaer9
July 2nd, 2007, 02:17 PM
Richard i have ur beldum ready, so PM me when u wanna trade em off