PDA

View Full Version : AbareMax's Trading Center

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 07:04 AM
DISCLAIMER:First off, I will say that I'm only available for trading during certain parts of the day. If we can't work something out immediately, don't fret. We can talk over PM and get things moving.

Also, I do own the Japanese version. I didn't see the sense in getting another one. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but most likely, your Pokemon you get from me will have it's name in Japanese.

Alright, back to business. I'll be updating this post more than anything, just to save time and make it easier for you to see what I'm in search of. Let's make smart and fair trades. You all know that a pidgey for my Shaymin is a horrible trade. All of my monsters are legit, so I expect the same from you all. Many of my monsters come from recently hatched eggs, sorry.

I will trade anything for Italian Event Pokemon. For right now, I'll be limited in my trading of Shinies, until I get Italian Event Pokemon. This doesn't mean I won't trade shinies. :D

Willing to Trade:
Hoenn Starters*
Sinnoh Starters*
Kanto Starters*

Torchic
Totodile
Bagon
Gible
Magby w/Magmarizer
Elekid w/Electrizer
Phione
Darkrai (used glitch in Japanese version)
Beldum
Combee (male)
Riolu
Mime Jr
Wormadam
Munchlax
Mamoswine
Glacia
Duskull

Shinies as of 7/6/07:
Shiny Mesprit
Shiny Manaphy lv.1(Ranger), lv.100(received over GTS)
Shiny Ditto
Shiny Carnivine
Shiny Treecko
Shiny Drapion
Shiny Magby
Shiny Glameow
Shiny Pachirisu
Shiny Dialga
Shiny Croconaw
Shiny Charmeleon
Shiny Darkrai

Looking for:
Italian Event monsters
Roserade
Smoochum
Miltank
Jirachi
Ambipom
Nosepass
Celebi (10th anniversary preferred)
Space Center Deoxys
Glameow
Lickitung
Carnivine
Gallade
Latias
Latios
Shiny Blaziken
Drapion w/the 3 elemental fangs
Shiny Palkia
Shiny Mamoswine
or other rares

This is what I'm in search of right now, I'll update from time to time. Remember, fair trades and legit monsters. I won't tolerate being duped.

I will include a free Master Ball attached the Pokemon I trade to you or a random fossil. For now, I will only be able to trade with you once. I need to try to be fair to others who wish to trade with me. I will trade with the same person every 5 days, so if I already traded with you, check back in 5 days. I'm constantly updating my list.

Ciao
AbareMax

*denotes need to breed more to meet the demand.

Also, I do have many, many Shiny monsters, but I don't always feel like posting them at once, so please don't assume that they are hacked. They aren't.

Gysztaf
July 2nd, 2007, 07:56 AM
What could i get for Eevee and Porygon??

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 08:04 AM
What could i get for Eevee and Porygon??

For Eevee or Porygon, I'll trade you either Tyrogue, Beldum, Bagon, or Riolu.

AbareMax

Gysztaf
July 2nd, 2007, 08:04 AM
I have all of those...

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 08:07 AM
I have all of those...

Well then, what do you want for Eevee from my list? I'm willing to bargain with you.

AbareMax

Gysztaf
July 2nd, 2007, 08:08 AM
I don't know...Does any of the Pokémons you're offering have eggmoves??

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 08:10 AM
I don't know...Does any of the Pokémons you're offering have eggmoves??
Not that I'm aware of. I'll check and let you know as soon as I can.

AbareMax

Gysztaf
July 2nd, 2007, 08:13 AM
OK...Thanks

Brinn
July 2nd, 2007, 08:16 AM
I will give you the three birds from FR/LG for the
Shiny Ariados lv.52

Pikasaur
July 2nd, 2007, 08:16 AM
I can trade Eevee,Porygon,Nosepass,Glameow,and Lickitung for Shiny Ariados.

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 04:41 PM
I will give you the three birds from FR/LG for the
Shiny Ariados lv.52

Alright, since you had asked first, I will trade with you. Contact me via PM.

Pikasaur: I breed a Marshtomp today, and by chance a shiny Mudkip hatched. If you're interested, PM me.

I'll be updating shortly the main post with all of my trades.

AbareMax

ZaChAttAck101
July 2nd, 2007, 04:45 PM
hey can i trade you a froslass for your shaymin??

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 04:47 PM
hey can i trade you a froslass for your shaymin??

Sure, I will be on wi-fi waiting for you.

AbareMax

ZaChAttAck101
July 2nd, 2007, 04:50 PM
im on my way now after i beat the elite four because i have another trade to partake in so it can be done at the same time!!! the shaymin really is legit correct??

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 04:54 PM
im on my way now after i beat the elite four because i have another trade to partake in so it can be done at the same time!!! the shaymin really is legit correct??

Yes, all of my monsters are legit. I caught this shaymin by using the glitch on the japanese version.

AbareMax

ZaChAttAck101
July 2nd, 2007, 04:55 PM
o0o ok...do you want the froslass at a low level or the 1 that i was training which is in the mid 60's??

Pkmn Trainer Alex
July 2nd, 2007, 04:55 PM
In the off-chance that Pikasaur is not interested, I'd like to make an offer for the Shiny Mudkip. But please trade with Pikasaur if he does express interest, as I'm not here to steal anyone's rights. ^^; So please PM me if the unlikely happens, thanks.

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 05:04 PM
o0o ok...do you want the froslass at a low level or the 1 that i was training which is in the mid 60's??

I'm fine with the lower level one. The Ariados is lv.52 though, I caught it wild.

Pkmn Trainer Alex: If I do not receive reply from pikasaur by tomorrow evening, I will pass the offer onto you. You would receive PM from me.

AbareMax

ZaChAttAck101
July 2nd, 2007, 05:07 PM
i didnt ask for ariados i asked for shaymin

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 05:13 PM
i didnt ask for ariados i asked for shaymin

My apologies....I have a bad habit of mixing things up...don't worry, I'm getting better. I'm a little new with all of this trading, still trying to get my thoughts straight.

AbareMax

winston
July 2nd, 2007, 05:29 PM
I am willing to give any of my legendaries or really anything from my trade thread (in my signature) for the shiny chatot. Let me know if you are interested in anything.

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 05:37 PM
Winston, I will trade the Shiny Chatot to you if you are willing to part with your Mewtwo.

AbareMax

winston
July 2nd, 2007, 05:39 PM
I would love to. When would you want to trade? Also my FC is 4725 4625 9394.

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 05:41 PM
I am available right now. What is your trainer name?

AbareMax

winston
July 2nd, 2007, 05:46 PM
I'm pretty sure it's winston but if that's what you put me in as that's what will pop up so...ya winston...

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 06:06 PM
I'm pretty sure it's winston but if that's what you put me in as that's what will pop up so...ya winston...

sorry about the wait. I'm logging into wi-fi now.

AbareMax

Josh!a
July 2nd, 2007, 06:47 PM
ill give you a mamoswine for your shiny mudkip?

PattySweets4
July 2nd, 2007, 06:52 PM
i'll give you a shiny ponyta for shiny tyrogue.

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 07:01 PM
ill give you a mamoswine for your shiny mudkip?

Sure, I can do that. I assume your contact info for wi-fi is correct in your sig? I'll be on in five minutes.

Pattysweets4: I already have a ponyta, if you have something else (it doesn't have to be shiny) let me know.

AbareMax

PattySweets4
July 2nd, 2007, 07:06 PM
Sure, I can do that. I assume your contact info for wi-fi is correct in your sig? I'll be on in five minutes.

Pattysweets4: I already have a ponyta, if you have something else (it doesn't have to be shiny) let me know.

AbareMaxi can trade you lapras, spiritomb, porygon and eevee (i think those are the ones you need that i have) for it... you cool with that?

fearow23
July 2nd, 2007, 07:13 PM
I'll trade Glameow, Lapras, Lickitung (can evolve upon request), Zapdos, Milktank, and Porygon for your Shiny Mudkip and Shiny Medicham. If not, than replace one of the above for Mamoswine

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 07:44 PM
i can trade you lapras, spiritomb, porygon and eevee (i think those are the ones you need that i have) for it... you cool with that?

For Shiny Tyrogue, I can accept Spiritomb. If you can trade right now, let me know, if not, it will have to hold until later.

AbareMax

PattySweets4
July 2nd, 2007, 07:45 PM
For Shiny Tyrogue, I can accept Spiritomb. If you can trade right now, let me know, if not, it will have to hold until later.

AbareMaxgive me a second to breed it, do you mind if i trade it in egg form? its ready actually.

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 07:50 PM
give me a second to breed it, do you mind if i trade it in egg form?
If it's not too much to ask, I'd prefer for it to be hatched. It's nothing personal, but I've been scammed in the past. If it's a problem, then you can just send the egg.

AbareMax

PattySweets4
July 2nd, 2007, 07:51 PM
If it's not too much to ask, I'd prefer for it to be hatched. It's nothing personal, but I've been scammed in the past. If it's a problem, then you can just send the egg.

AbareMaxok, it's hatched! lets do this!

PattySweets4
July 2nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
are you trading your shiny manaphy? or shiny medicham for regular pokemon? because i can offer rotom, delibird, lapras and porygon for either!

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 08:16 PM
I'm trading the Shiny Manaphy as we speak. I do have a regular Manaphy, lv. 43.

PattySweets4
July 2nd, 2007, 08:18 PM
I'm trading the Shiny Manaphy as we speak. I do have a regular Manaphy, lv. 43.okay, do you want all four pokemon i offered? what would you trade for the shiny medicham?

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 08:39 PM
PattySweets4, I can do all four of those for the Shiny Medicham. Just give me about 10-15 minutes. I'm going to finish a trade from earlier.

AbareMax

PattySweets4
July 2nd, 2007, 08:48 PM
PattySweets4, I can do all four of those for the Shiny Medicham. Just give me about 10-15 minutes. I'm going to finish a trade from earlier.

AbareMaxokay, give me a few minutes also because i have to breed a few.

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 08:54 PM
Alright, take your time. Let me know when you're ready. In case you're wondering, I crossed off the Shiny Medicham to note to myself that it isn't for trade anymore :D

AbareMax

PattySweets4
July 2nd, 2007, 09:15 PM
Alright, take your time. Let me know when you're ready. In case you're wondering, I crossed off the Shiny Medicham to note to myself that it isn't for trade anymore :D

AbareMaxThank you :D
Anywho, I'm ready! Meet at Wi-Fi!

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 09:17 PM
Thank you :D
Anywho, I'm ready! Meet at Wi-Fi!

Ok, I've got 3 common monsters for trade with the other 3 and then obviously the Shiny Medicham for the 4th. See you in a few.

AbareMax

PattySweets4
July 2nd, 2007, 09:32 PM
Ok, I've got 3 common monsters for trade with the other 3 and then obviously the Shiny Medicham for the 4th. See you in a few.

AbareMaxty :D nice shiny bastiodon by the way.

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 09:44 PM
Thanks. A friend gave me the egg a while back, boy was he surprised (and mad) when a Shiny Shieldon came out.

To everyone else: I'll probably be updating both lists tomorrow, so keep checking back on my first post of this thread. Thanks to all who traded with me. :)

AbareMax

wolfie1177
July 2nd, 2007, 09:52 PM
noticed you dont have cyndaquil or chickorita, would you like to trade for them?

AbareMax
July 2nd, 2007, 09:54 PM
I already have them. I didn't add them to the list, because I still need to breed some more before I can trade them.

AbareMax

AbareMax
July 3rd, 2007, 10:53 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I just recently updated my main post. Check there for new trades.

AbareMax

supersyther
July 3rd, 2007, 11:08 AM
I've already sent you a PM but i'll trade a legit untouched shaymin from japan glitch for the darkrai with a master ball on it.

AbareMax
July 3rd, 2007, 11:18 AM
Alright, I'll be meeting you in there now supersyther

AbareMax

supersyther
July 3rd, 2007, 11:54 AM
Abaremax i'm back and i sent you a PM apologising for the wait and giving a reason...

Sorry!

Narutonoor
July 3rd, 2007, 12:11 PM
Miltank, Smoochum, and Glameow for the 3 Hoenn starters?
I sent you a pm too

AbareMax
July 3rd, 2007, 12:19 PM
supersyther, that's fine. I'm getting on now. Sorry about the wait, I was away from my computer for about 45 mins.

AbareMax

Pikasaur
July 3rd, 2007, 12:20 PM
Did you read my PM yet?????

AbareMax
July 3rd, 2007, 12:21 PM
Miltank, Smoochum, and Glameow for the 3 Hoenn starters?
I sent you a pm too

It might be a little while. I'll pm you when I'm ready. I have to breed my Grovyle.

AbareMax

To everyone else: I'll be updating my main post with some more Shinie's that I'll be offering.

Narutonoor
July 3rd, 2007, 12:21 PM
Did you read my pm too...
edit nvm you did

AbareMax
July 3rd, 2007, 12:22 PM
Did you read my PM yet?????

Yes, and I tried to PM you back, but your inbox was full and couldn't accept anymore. I'll PM you again.

AbareMax

Narutonoor
July 3rd, 2007, 12:43 PM
Well I got your miltank, smoochum, and glameow all ready to trade.

Pikasaur
July 3rd, 2007, 12:44 PM
Why aren't we trading???????

AbareMax
July 3rd, 2007, 12:45 PM
Well I got your miltank, smoochum, and glameow all ready to trade.

I'll have to PM you when I'm ready. I'm in the middle of a trade now.

AbareMax

Narutonoor
July 3rd, 2007, 12:49 PM
Do you have a list of people you're going to do before me? Cause I'm just wondering how much time it'll take so maybe I could go do something else instead of waiting.

PattySweets4
July 3rd, 2007, 12:52 PM
carnivine for shiny ditto? if not look at my thread to see any regulars that you need that I have.

AbareMax
July 3rd, 2007, 01:30 PM
Narutonoor: I said that I'd PM you when I'm ready...Now, I'm ready. If you are.

Pattysweets4: Just to be fair to other people, I'll have to wait a few more days to trade with you, since I've done so twice already. Sorry about that.

AbareMax

Narutonoor
July 3rd, 2007, 01:35 PM
I'm ready, respond once more to tell me your on wi-fi

AbareMax
July 3rd, 2007, 01:37 PM
I'm logging on right now. I'll see you there.

AbareMax

Narutonoor
July 3rd, 2007, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the trade, I will give you a Lickitung for the Elekid w/Electrizer, I just gotta breed it.

AbareMax
July 3rd, 2007, 01:49 PM
Narutonoor: I received a Lickitung earlier today. To be fair to others, I'll have to hold off trading with you again for today, since we traded once already. I'll PM you later on

Added more shinies to the Shiny list. :D

AbareMax

PattySweets4
July 3rd, 2007, 02:26 PM
Narutonoor: I said that I'd PM you when I'm ready...Now, I'm ready. If you are.

Pattysweets4: Just to be fair to other people, I'll have to wait a few more days to trade with you, since I've done so twice already. Sorry about that.

AbareMaxFair enough. You make some amazing trades :D

AbareMax
July 3rd, 2007, 07:50 PM
Fair enough. You make some amazing trades :D

Thanks.

To all: I updated the main listing with some more Shinies. Right now, I'm in search of Italian Event Pokemon. I will trade ANY Shiny monster for one.

AbareMax

AbareMax
July 4th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Just updated the main post a little bit. Check it out, and we can make some trades.

AbareMax

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Main post updated again with some more monsters.

NOTE: If I've already traded with you, I will trade with you again. I haven't had any requests in two days now, so it's safe to say that I can trade with you again.

AbareMax

wolfie1177
July 6th, 2007, 09:15 AM
if your shiny darkrai is legit i will trade any 2 pokes from my trade thread to you for it, maybe even 3

BigWolf
July 6th, 2007, 09:18 AM
shiny ivysaur and eevee 4 shiny crocanaw and charmeleon,pm me if interested

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 09:20 AM
if your shiny darkrai is legit i will trade any 2 pokes from my trade thread to you for it, maybe even 3

Darkrai is legit. All of my monsters are legit unless otherwise noted. In all fairness, I can only accept two monsters from you. I will let you know if I find anything I like on your thread.

AbareMax

wolfie1177
July 6th, 2007, 09:24 AM
hey, fairness is no object to me. i would trade you three of my pokes with no regrets and no afterthoughts for a shiny darkrai!

i mean, it's a freakin' shiny darkrai!

Chaolin
I want shiny Carnivine and Shiny Magby. Check my trade thread for anything you might want.

AbareMax
Wolfie: I'm interested in your Ho-Oh and PBR Pikachu. Let me know if this is doable.

BigWolf: I'm sorry, I'm not interested. If you have anything from my wants list, I'll be willing to reconsider.

AbareMax

wolfie1177
July 6th, 2007, 09:25 AM
omg absolutely! i will get right on that when i get home. will you be on tonight to trade?

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 09:39 AM
omg absolutely! i will get right on that when i get home. will you be on tonight to trade?

I will be home after 10 o'clock Eastern time. Is that doable?

AbareMax

Chaolin
July 6th, 2007, 09:41 AM

AbareMax

You kind of missed my post. :P

wolfie1177
July 6th, 2007, 09:45 AM

AbareMax

that's actually really good, because i have to get a lot of pokemon ready today

i'll pm you sometime after 10

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 09:47 AM
You kind of missed my post. :P

Oh no. I saw it. I'm looking at the options now. I'm interested in the Shiny Heracross and the Latias. Let me know if this is alright.

AbareMax

Chaolin
July 6th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Oh no. I saw it. I'm looking at the options now. I'm interested in the Shiny Heracross and the Latias. Let me know if this is alright.

AbareMax

I don't have Latias but I do have Heracross. The Latias is on my wants list.

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 09:49 AM
I meant a Shiny Heracross and a regular Latias. Sorry about the confusion.

AbareMax

Myoko-chan
July 6th, 2007, 09:51 AM
I have Latios...can I get a shiny magby from that? I also have a spare aipom lying around and I can evolve it..

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 09:54 AM
I have Latios...can I get a shiny magby from that? I also have a spare aipom lying around and I can evolve it..

I have more than one Shiny Magby, so this is ok. Let me know when you have the Ambipom.

AbareMax

Chaolin
July 6th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Somebody is already trading me a Shiny Latias. Would you trade a shiny Carnivine instead?

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Somebody is already trading me a Shiny Latias. Would you trade a shiny Carnivine instead?

I'm getting confused now :\. I can trade you Shiny Carnivine and Shiny Magby for Shiny Heracross and regular Latias. Did I get that right?

AbareMax

Dunsparce
July 6th, 2007, 10:03 AM
For a clone of your Darkrai I'll give you a Lv.100 Kyogre w/Master Ball attached to it, a Lv.57 Dialga w/Rare Candy, and a Lv.100 Dragonite. Just trade me Magikarp or something for the other two Pokemon! I'll even throw in an Earthquake TM I got via Pick Up if you like!

I am D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E!!!

I'll also trade you an untouched MYSTRY Mew for a Manaphy (clone or not)

Edit: AND an Adamant Drapion I got int eh Safari Zone!

Chaolin
July 6th, 2007, 10:04 AM
I'm getting confused now :\. I can trade you Shiny Carnivine and Shiny Magby for Shiny Heracross and regular Latias. Did I get that right?

AbareMax

I only have a shiny Heracross. I DO NOT have shiny Latias. I only want Carnivine and I'll come back for the Magby once I have more shinies.

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 10:06 AM
I only have a shiny Heracross. I DO NOT have shiny Latias. I only want Carnivine and I'll come back for the Magby once I have more shinies.

:smacks head:

I don't want a shiny Latias. I want a REGULAR Latias. But I can trade the Shiny Carnivine now for the Shiny Heracross.

AbareMax

Dunsparce
July 6th, 2007, 10:09 AM

I don't want a shiny Latias . I want a REGULAR Latias. But I can trade the Shiny Carnivine now for the Shiny Heracross.

AbareMax

Latias? I have a Timid onew /Soul Dew! I'll add that on.

6 Pokemon for a Darkrai and Manaphy clone!

Edit: I'll add Scope Lens to the Drapion!

Chaolin
July 6th, 2007, 10:17 AM

I don't want a shiny Latias. I want a REGULAR Latias. But I can trade the Shiny Carnivine now for the Shiny Heracross.

AbareMax

Oh God, I am so stupid. Alright, I'll try and get your order done. PM me the trade so I can remember. :knockedou

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 10:24 AM
For a clone of your Darkrai I'll give you a Lv.100 Kyogre w/Master Ball attached to it, a Lv.57 Dialga w/Rare Candy, and a Lv.100 Dragonite. Just trade me Magikarp or something for the other two Pokemon! I'll even throw in an Earthquake TM I got via Pick Up if you like!

I am D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E!!!

I'll also trade you an untouched MYSTRY Mew for a Manaphy (clone or not)

Edit: AND an Adamant Drapion I got int eh Safari Zone!
Haha, let's not get too crazy.

I'll trade my Darkrai for the Dragonite and a MYSTRY Mew for my Manaphy.

PM me to let me know if it's ok.

AbareMax

Myoko-chan
July 6th, 2007, 10:26 AM
I have the Ambipom, gimme about 3 minutes to get ready

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 10:27 AM
I have the Ambipom, gimme about 3 minutes to get ready

Alright. Shiny Magby for Ambipom. Deal?

AbareMax

Myoko-chan
July 6th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Alright. Shiny Magby for Ambipom. Deal?

AbareMax

DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Im waiting on Wi-Fi
EDIT: I forgot to take off my exp.share

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Dunsparce, I'm getting on Wi-Fi now. I'll meet you in there.

AbareMax

pokemiles
July 6th, 2007, 12:05 PM
I will trade you anything for your darkrai or shaymin.

AbareMax
July 6th, 2007, 12:45 PM
I will trade you anything for your darkrai or shaymin.

I don't know what you have to offer, so it's hard to make a choice.

To everyone else, you can leave your requests here, but I won't be able to answer right away. I'm going out from 5-10. I have to work...:(

Ciao
AbareMax

ZaChAttAck101
July 6th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Hey do you have a shiny budew or a shiny roselia??

AbareMax
July 7th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Zachattack: I'm sorry I don't have a Shiny Roselia or Shiny Budew. If I ever get one, I'll be sure to PM you.

To everyone else: If I was supposed to trade with you yesterday, let me know and we can get that straightened out. Sorry about not being available for trades yesterday.

AbareMax

PattySweets4
July 8th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Hey I'll trade you Space Center Deoxys and 10th Anniversary shiny Celebi for shiny Darkrai and shiny Manaphy(Lv. 1).

fearow23
July 8th, 2007, 01:38 PM
I will give Ambipom, Nosepass and Roserade for the Shiny Manaphy. If you can offer well, I may trade you my 10th anniversary Celebi.

AbareMax
July 8th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Hey I'll trade you Space Center Deoxys and 10th Anniversary shiny Celebi for shiny Darkrai and shiny Manaphy(Lv. 1).

Patty:Sure. Let me know when you are available for trade.

I'm not sure who asked for it, but I never traded my Shiny Ariados to the person who wanted it. I still have it, so whoever wanted it, claim it!

Fearow: We'll talk :D

AbareMax

flygonjack
July 8th, 2007, 02:59 PM
i'll give you ambipom, and roserade, for magby w/magmarizer and mamoswine....

Callydude™
July 8th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Could I give you an Azelf Lv 50 for a Munchlax level 1.I Desperately want one

Ronan Callaghan
July 8th, 2007, 03:04 PM
do you have a shiny skarmory or beldum? i would like the skarmory to be male if possible.

AbareMax
July 8th, 2007, 03:04 PM
i'll give you ambipom, and roserade, for magby w/magmarizer and mamoswine....

I don't need an Ambipom anymore. I suppose I should cross that out. I can trade you the Magby for the Roserade.

AbareMax

flygonjack
July 8th, 2007, 03:06 PM
w/ the magmarizer???????????????????

AbareMax
July 8th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Could I give you an Azelf Lv 50 for a Munchlax level 1.I Desperately want one

I already have an Azelf...sorry. If you have anything else from my list, I would be willing to trade you my Munchlax.

AbareMax

Flygon: Yes, with the magmarizer.

wolfie1177
July 8th, 2007, 03:10 PM
abaremax, are you ready to do our trade now? i have the pikachu and the hooh ready for you

AbareMax
July 8th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Wolfie, what was I trading you again?

AbareMax

flygonjack
July 8th, 2007, 03:13 PM
can you trade now???? i'm ready whenever you are, but it does have to be done soon.

AbareMax
July 8th, 2007, 03:15 PM
can you trade now???? i'm ready whenever you are, but it does have to be done soon.

I'll be on momentarily.

AbareMax

wolfie1177
July 8th, 2007, 03:16 PM
you were going to give me a shiny darkrai for hooh and pbr pikachu

flygonjack
July 8th, 2007, 03:17 PM
okay, i'm online and waiting...........

wolfie1177
July 8th, 2007, 03:19 PM
ok i have to eat now unfortunately, but can we get this over with in about 30 minutes? i want to get some of my existing trades done

Ronan Callaghan
July 8th, 2007, 03:20 PM
was my question ignored??????????

AbareMax
July 8th, 2007, 03:20 PM
ok i have to eat now unfortunately, but can we get this over with in about 30 minutes? i want to get some of my existing trades done

That's fine. Send me a pm when you are ready.

AbareMax

AbareMax
July 8th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Ronan: I'm sorry, I don't have either of those. If I ever do get them, I'll PM you.

AbareMax

flygonjack
July 8th, 2007, 03:23 PM
muchos gracias for the trade....!!!!!

Callydude™
July 8th, 2007, 03:23 PM
I could get you a jirachi if I had completed my pokedex.

AbareMax
July 8th, 2007, 03:24 PM
abaremax, are you ready to do our trade now? i have the pikachu and the hooh ready for you

yes. I can trade now. Give me about 2 minutes and I'll be on.

AbareMax

Wolfie: I'm on wi-fi now. I may have misread your post...:P

Ronan Callaghan
July 8th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Ronan: I'm sorry, I don't have either of those. If I ever do get them, I'll PM you.

AbareMax

im looking forward for that PM ^_^

wolfie1177
July 8th, 2007, 04:39 PM
hey, i know you have the 5 day rule and we just traded literally 20 minutes ago, but would you do a gallade for shiny dialga and/or shiny drapion?

AbareMax
July 9th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Wolfie, I can trade you the Shiny Drapion for the Gallade.

AbareMax

xcjzerox
July 9th, 2007, 04:06 PM
due i have the follwoing pokemon
celebi
mew
espeon
umbreon
absol they are all 10 annv except mew is miSTRY

I want this please

Roserade
Jirachi
Ambipom
Nosepass
Space Center Deoxys
Glameow
Lickitung
Carnivine
Gallade
Latias
Latios
Shiny Blaziken
Drapion w/the 3 elemental fangs
Shiny Palkia
Shiny Mamoswine

pm me if you want to trade

Dude4552
July 10th, 2007, 06:56 PM
I'll trade fang Drapion for Magby w/ Magmarizer or Elekid w/electrilizer.

kyoshikitten
July 10th, 2007, 07:25 PM
How about Machoke for shiny Pachirisu? Unless you only take shiny pokemon for trading.

Nizzly
July 10th, 2007, 08:05 PM
hey what do you wnat for the munchlax?

AbareMax
July 10th, 2007, 08:17 PM
hey what do you wnat for the munchlax?

What are you offering?

AbareMax

chibi
July 10th, 2007, 08:18 PM
can i get stats on ditto?

Nizzly
July 10th, 2007, 08:18 PM
i don't know, take a look at my thread its in my sig.

Chaolin
July 10th, 2007, 08:35 PM
I'll trade you a Shiny Ditto for your Shiny Magby. Is it untouched and what level is it?

AbareMax
July 12th, 2007, 02:56 PM
I'll trade you a Shiny Ditto for your Shiny Magby. Is it untouched and what level is it?
Shiny Magby is untouched at lvl 1. It's a hatchling.

AbareMax