PDA

View Full Version : Tad of a prob here.

Cross
July 2nd, 2007, 10:47 AM
Well, here in my peacful little dainty villiage, I couldn't help but notice the smell of smoke last night in my sleep wafting in the room.

Turns out, I have a real massive fire about 5 miles away from the villiage. Check this sucker out:

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/Yutss/Fire003.jpg

Apparently, it was a little brush fire yesterday until nice ol big winds picked up, blowing ash and fire everywhere, igniting more flames (joy)

I may be absent for a few days if they have to evacuate the villiage for smoke inhilation or if my house gets a little inferno on it.

An chance you could include me and my family in your prayers right about now? =[

Edit: And if this is a spam thread or wrong section, do close or move it.

Jaguarsfan2004
July 2nd, 2007, 11:26 AM
i hope the fires don't get any wrost

Ayce
July 2nd, 2007, 01:55 PM
When I pick up the scent of smoke in my bedroom, I ignore it and continue sleeping, as it usually signifies that my dad just got home late again and was attempting to warm up his dinner. Call me crazy, but I’d like to be in your shoes right about now. I don’t experience these disaster scenarios nearly enough in my life. Once in a while, it would be nice to have some sort of emergency rather than being out of milk.

But all good things have their negative side effects too I suppose. Best of luck to you, mate! Hope they get that bad boy under control soon!