PDA

View Full Version : missed pokemon

VanirElf
May 20th, 2004, 11:50 AM
what old pokemon do you guys miss from the old versions?

I miss my Steelix, it rocked...I wonder if it could learn metal sound now?
that'd be awsome with it's crunch

I also miss my Espeon and Umbreon

and especially my Miltank (she rocked!!!)

Simon
May 20th, 2004, 02:48 PM
I miss my Blissey...although I could probalby make one using the Calc anytime I want...but that'll lead to some questions from my friends.

Jirachi3
May 20th, 2004, 02:54 PM
I miss my furret it had all the coolest moves! it was at lvl.64 and it's moves are fire punch,icde punch, thunder punch, and slam.(shiny)although I could make one any time on the clac...

Frostweaver
May 20th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I miss my *******...although I could probalby make one using the Calc anytime I want...but that'll lead to some questions from my friends.
and i'll definitely hate you for saying that *disses the evil egg*

Steelix I imagine even with metal sound will be a very pitiful cruncher... stick with being a physical shield quaking and sliding, and blowing up on death.

Furret is like... completely crappy compare to the RS counterpart Linoone. Linoone is quite powerful in UU teams actually if it survived the round of belly drum... and wow what fun can extremespeed+STAB+belly drum be? And don't use slam ever... whatever slam can do, return does it better

Mikoudi
May 20th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I miss my Lugia...? Even though I was never able to catch one oO;;

sceptile master
May 21st, 2004, 07:02 AM
I miss mines articuno,zapdos,moltres,feraligator,lugia with is aeroblast and raikou

Intuition
May 21st, 2004, 07:44 AM
I miss.. Tyranitar! Always had it in my team.. (cristal)

Red Storm
May 23rd, 2004, 04:52 AM
Charizard, tyranitar, gengar and pidegot.

ashley03
May 23rd, 2004, 05:03 AM
i miss mostly the same pokemon as sceptile master ex. i also miss all the eevee evolutions

Lucifer
May 23rd, 2004, 05:17 AM
Although I'm against Ubers in competetive battles, Lugia. One of the best legendaries ever, in both style and power :cool:. Mew and Mewtwo as well.

But yeah, ubers aside, basically my G/S party(ies). Houndoom, Girafarig, Kingdra, Steelix, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Magcargo, Sneasel, Espeon, etc. Although a few of them can be caught now.

Pokepoop
May 23rd, 2004, 05:51 AM
You can tell by my avatar that i miss scizor, I really loved my old shiny scizor...

Frostweaver
May 23rd, 2004, 11:02 AM
Although I'm against Ubers in competetive battles, Lugia. One of the best legendaries ever, in both style and power :cool:. Mew and Mewtwo as well.

But yeah, ubers aside, basically my G/S party(ies). Houndoom, Girafarig, Kingdra, Steelix, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Magcargo, Sneasel, Espeon, etc. Although a few of them can be caught now.
kingdra and marcargo were always part of the 202 contest o.o;

Jari
May 23rd, 2004, 12:35 PM
But it is possible to get them on FR/LG and Colosseum.So if you want them on R/S,just trade.

Lucifer
May 24th, 2004, 01:05 AM
kingdra and marcargo were always part of the 202 contest o.o;

Say what?

You mean they're already in R/S? I know. As is Girafarig, but they're not the Pokemon from my Gold cart are they? :D

Carlito-san
May 24th, 2004, 04:59 AM
i miss my typyolsion(sp.?)I would never take it out of my party!

MidnightScott
May 24th, 2004, 11:57 AM
I miss my Charizard!! He so rocked. But I got a new one in Sapphire, and he rocks. Oh well, see ya old charizard!!

-Scott-
P.S. I like how the Pokmon Games have advanced. I think they should have daytime & nightime thing again. Atleast it would be cooler. And I can't wait for the 4th Generatio of Pokmon to come out, possibly another Pikachu form....

Frostweaver
May 24th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Pikachu with light ball + lvl balance = evil (think Kairi will know that ;p)

Well if Slugma is in Fiery path, and Horsea can be fished up in Ocean Current. Just evolve them and you'll get what you want in the original 202 contest ^_^

magmachilli
May 26th, 2004, 12:22 AM
I miss all my pokemon actually. But i miss my charizard the most from Pokemon Blue!

Come to think about it, who doesn't miss their old pokemon?

Iveechan
May 26th, 2004, 11:02 AM
I miss Hitmonchan, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Electabuzz, and Lapras. Walrein was a bit of a Lapras replacer, but it ain't Lapras, and it can't get T-bolt like Lapras can. Atleast in fire/leaf, Hitmonchan will rock with Rock Slide *no pun intended*.

Muffin Man
May 26th, 2004, 11:05 AM
I miss my scizor, houndoom and tyranitar. They were the coolest.

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2004, 11:15 AM
i miss laparus...and every other water pkmn thats not in the new games...and the eeveelutions...and...(i talk about all the pokemon i miss for the next 7 hours)

Jari
May 26th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Aerodactyl,Tyranitar,Legendaries,Typhlosion,and the others i trained to level 100.
But:
-You can catch Tyranitar,dogs,Ho-oh and Typhlosion in Colosseum
-You can always play Silver/Crystal again
-You can trade from Silver-Colosseum-Ruby which is very nice (but i get the GC-GBA cable in July ;-; )