PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Seinor Class of '07!

Tapioca
July 4th, 2007, 12:55 PM
I try to make this a habit to do every year. I forgot for a month though >O

So yeah! Congrats to all graduated seniors! Have a happy college life! =D

Dawg 2005
July 4th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Well, it isn't all that late, since I think a lot of people in England are still in school. XD

Congrats seniors... Lucky people...

Melody
July 4th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Woot! I graduated this year! ^^
Yeah I'm gonna take the year off and start college next summer maybe XD

Seremiya
July 4th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Yay for all the seniors who made it through to the end! Woot! It seems like such a long way ahead for me...

mvtm
July 6th, 2007, 10:57 AM
I did!!! Yay..Go Italy!!!
I cant wait! Finally after 15 years in school.
Congrats Graduating class of 07! Success

Lord Mike
July 6th, 2007, 12:44 PM
It's supposed to be class of '007, not '07. It sounds cool btw. And go job on going to Italy.

Mizer
July 7th, 2007, 08:47 AM
Don't Let Scizz see this topic, I am also glad that I graduated.

Melody
July 7th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Don't Let Scizz see this topic, I am also glad that I graduated.
Pfft. Scizz and the rest of the staff have already seen it. If it was against the rules then it would be Closed by now. Besides. Chikara does this every year. If it was against rules she wouldnt do it.
I sure am glad High school is over for me. Heh. now it's time for a break and then it'll be back to the old grind stone for me XD.

legends
July 7th, 2007, 08:55 AM
yeah,this thread will be cool and something else to discuss.
I'm still in high school damnit ;x

Mizer
July 7th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Apparently celebrating the luckiest day on earth is against the rules, therefore graduation topics also should share the same merit.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
July 7th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Apparently celebrating the luckiest day on earth is against the rules, therefore graduation topics also should share the same merit.

No, not really.

Anyway, congrats seniors of '07! I bet you collage will be great.

Lily
July 7th, 2007, 09:33 AM
I don't get what constitutes 'mini-modding.' Mizer was just stating a deduction, and it's difficult to see why that would be dubbed as such.

Regardless, congratulations to the seniors.

Andrea-chan
July 7th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Everyone I know still has 1 year left. So don't forget to start one next year, or everyone will be unhappy. XD

And congrats to all of you that got out this year. The few years to come you should have fun.

Apparently celebrating the luckiest day on earth is against the rules, therefore graduation topics also should share the same merit. It is not up to you on what threads should or shouldn't belong. If you don't think this thread should be opened, you report it, and go on your merry way. No need to act smart and think you know best, you leave it up to the people who know better, the Staff.

Frostweaver
July 7th, 2007, 04:48 PM
people who know better, the Staff.

Guess that's probably why my marks dropped and I'm only getting B instead of A now in school... leaving the mod lounge years ago somehow got my brain nerfed and I no longer know anything ;_;

<><><>

Hm, somehow I was not overly in joy when i graduate... college and university just follws up next year, and when you're in it, you really don't know if graduating from high school is really a blessing or a curse XD;

Mizer
July 7th, 2007, 06:59 PM
It also a matter based on regularity. Graduation happens every year, along with all current holidays. However days like today only occur once in every 100 years

Cherrim
July 9th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Guess that's probably why my marks dropped and I'm only getting B instead of A now in school... leaving the mod lounge years ago somehow got my brain nerfed and I no longer know anything ;_;
Damn straight. :( My marks totally dropped when I left staff. Though that might have been the insomnia instead. 8D; Oh well.

Anyway, I graduated this year too with honours and such~ I was very proud of myself and while I hate to admit it, I'm sure I'm going to miss high school. But I probably won't miss it until I'm in university and dying because of the workload. XD;

aRedMoon
July 10th, 2007, 01:42 AM
My marks raised when I left staff, because I actually paid attention to my homework. o_O

And yay, I'm done with high school. \o/

Cherrim
July 10th, 2007, 09:47 AM
I've never paid attention to my homework. My marks were actually dropping before I left staff because of my insomnia. XD;