PDA

View Full Version : *Peeks around corner with stack of drawings*

orange*berry
May 20th, 2004, 09:55 PM
*sigh* Well, I must say... I'm a little embarassed about my art now. My friend who is always walking all over me has informed me that my new style is ugly, discusting, stupid, retarded, demented and so forth. Errm... So I thought Id get some other opinions before I jumped to conclusions and changed my style. x.x
http://pichusb.com/ichigo/Gya/BeachKenji.jpg <*Most recent marker drawing to display new style*
I haven't done much CGI recently. Iv been working in marker a bunch. =X But here's my lates CG which is about two weeks old.
http://pichusb.com/ichigo/Gya/InaTaiHa.jpg
And some more marker drawings...
http://pichusb.com/ichigo/Gya/Bdeitoki.jpg Deiji, PC's former member with Tokki.
http://pichusb.com/ichigo/Gya/Jupekentoji.jpg Kenji n' Ji dressed as Jupettas/Banettes

That's all I feel like posting at the moment. ._.()

sableye
May 20th, 2004, 10:17 PM
yay orange art whoo! More More!

bna_li
May 20th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Hm, which ones did s/he say looked bad? They're all so cute...

orange*berry
May 20th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Hm, which ones did s/he say looked bad? They're all so cute...

The Kenji at the top was the one. n.n()

sableye
May 20th, 2004, 10:28 PM
yer grumpy friends all my friends are grumpy at the moment because i keep going places and they ask me to get them presents or candy from that place and i forget!

bna_li
May 20th, 2004, 11:16 PM
It's really nice... What's wrong with it... It's just me... but I like it!

sableye
May 20th, 2004, 11:25 PM
its not just you everybody likes it (well every body whos replyed to this thread) and i bet that there will be about a 100 more people that are going to look at this thread and go wow great art!

orange*berry
May 20th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Hoeei... Sorry fur whinin'. Thanks, everyone. n.n- I'm so happy that it was just plain cute after all.

bna_li
May 20th, 2004, 11:50 PM
I think it's really good... are you gonna do anymore? I'd sure wanna see them!!

orange*berry
May 21st, 2004, 12:40 AM
I think it's really good... are you gonna do anymore? I'd sure wanna see them!!

Of course. n.n() I'm always drawin' and subitting stuffs to the forums here and there.

igtica
May 21st, 2004, 12:58 AM
ORENJI! *runs over and huggles her* Umm don't know if you remember me...but :). I was ummm 'revising' on the college and saw you were online. Someone said you'd disappeared...when I was last 'revising on college comp', I had to see if you had any work up...and you do ...and it's wonderful...and it's so good to see you.....*cries* I have a lesson in a min though...I guess a short hi but this style is as great as your others. I love the ears..makes me think its a morph *huggles* don't let anyone put your work down, your work rocks!...**** I gotta get going :'( *clings to fab piccy* don't let me go :(

PichuSecretBase
May 21st, 2004, 01:45 AM
Hii Ji! Pwetty art but I have seen two of em =3 ^_^

BTW, you have a subby, ichigo.pichusb ^_^

orange*berry
May 21st, 2004, 02:54 AM
Tsuji: I knows. Sabby told me. =P

Iggy: Oh my goooood! *GLOMP* Noo! Come back! I miss you sooo much! Deiji misses you too-also
*Snff* Hope to see you more often soon. Summer's almost here, right? ;.;

By the way, sankyuuu!

StarLightUmbreon
May 21st, 2004, 04:55 AM
Like always you pics are realy great. I realy like how you color youe pics.
Their always so cute and make you feel good when you see your pic too.

Scyther5
May 21st, 2004, 05:00 AM
Wow, great work! Ive seen almost all of these before but I still love looking at them!
Keep up the awsome work!

Purin
May 21st, 2004, 06:38 AM
Orange's artwork's cute as ever ^^ And I like the glow...
(Actually I saw the InaTaiHa pic earlier somewhere else =P But I forgot to comment X_X Forgot what the two character's names are =P)

MoonLight
May 21st, 2004, 08:37 AM
Yay more of Oranges Lovely Art ^_^ There all such Great pics why would somone say anything bad about them, It dosen't matter what anyone else thinks of them If your happy with them that's all that matters :)
Plus your pics are always cool anyway Great Job and WB!

Skye
May 21st, 2004, 08:51 AM
I agree...your art is fantastic! I think your style is unique and charming! One question for you, and any other artists that wish to reply: what do you use for markers? Are they copic ones? Where do you get them?

Oops....guess that was more like three questions!

sableye
May 21st, 2004, 08:59 AM
Thats 10 people who think all your art is great just 90 more (you will get 100 fan i stake my life on it!)

shining_light
May 21st, 2004, 10:59 AM
sooo...pretty...orange*berry, you're fried's dillusional.(no offense to him/her.)

sableye
May 21st, 2004, 11:06 AM
hey i am not dillusional i am a visionary (thats another fan 89 more)

shining_light
May 21st, 2004, 11:23 AM
not u, unless u are orange*berry's real life friend.

sableye
May 21st, 2004, 11:26 AM
ow the grumpy girl *feels really embarressed now*

shining_light
May 21st, 2004, 11:36 AM
it is ok...everyone makes mistakes.

DarkMage31
May 21st, 2004, 12:24 PM
Very cute! I like those! The ony thing I'd say is that there are too many hilights (white spots) in a few. It's not very animish and its exaggerating a little too much. Other than that, I love the coloring!

Anna-chan
May 21st, 2004, 12:27 PM
squeeee!!! I love your art!!!!

Fox_Die
May 21st, 2004, 12:28 PM
Also luvs ur art, and don't let anyone tell u that er drawings r bad, cuz they r awesome

[soz for the txt speech]

orange*berry
May 21st, 2004, 01:19 PM
Very cute! I like those! The ony thing I'd say is that there are too many hilights (white spots) in a few. It's not very animish and its exaggerating a little too much. Other than that, I love the coloring!

It's a shoujo thing. n.n() Most people don't really know how to react to them. *L* But yes, I do tend to go overboard...()

I agree...your art is fantastic! I think your style is unique and charming! One question for you, and any other artists that wish to reply: what do you use for markers? Are they copic ones? Where do you get them?

Iv been blessed with an art store not too far from my house that carries copic products. n.n() However, they're so expensive ($5 a marker), that I mostly just buy Prismacolor. Ah, but there were Copic markers used here.

Orange's artwork's cute as ever ^^ And I like the glow...
(Actually I saw the InaTaiHa pic earlier somewhere else =P But I forgot to comment X_X Forgot what the two character's names are =P)
*L* I keep getting asked this in other forums. n.n() The girl in Inazu, she's just taking on half human form, and the little guy is Taiga, my demon Pikachuu. n.n()

PichuSecretBase
May 21st, 2004, 01:26 PM
Hey Ji *pokes* I sent you a PM..

Also, good news, I am blessed with an art store too! 3.50 for a prisma marker! BWAHAHA. Also i am getting Prisma Colored Pencils next week! LOVE EVAY XD

orange*berry
May 21st, 2004, 01:57 PM
Hey Ji *pokes* I sent you a PM..

Also, good news, I am blessed with an art store too! 3.50 for a prisma marker! BWAHAHA. Also i am getting Prisma Colored Pencils next week! LOVE EVAY XD

Ah, but they aren't Copic. Trust me, Prismas are nothing compared to Copic. =P And my art store charges around $2 or so. XD

Scyther5
May 21st, 2004, 02:49 PM
You'll are lucky the most I can fin around here is Prisma Colored pensils.
Also you told me Copics were very expensive, just Imagnie for 10 it would be 50 dollars! If im gonna pay that much they better be good XD

Roxas
May 21st, 2004, 02:57 PM
Oro? HEY! COOL! who ever says that it's bad MUST be blind! XD anyways, nice stuff like always, eh, O*B? XP

sableye
May 21st, 2004, 09:59 PM
16 fans (84 more) hum it looks like every body who looks in this topic get transfixed on oranges art!

orange*berry
May 21st, 2004, 10:58 PM
Everyone's been callin' me O*B. XD
I don't think we'll get 100 unique people in this thread. n.n() *L* But I just finished something, so there will be another thread in a few minutes, maybe. =P

Kayleigh
May 23rd, 2004, 02:20 PM
Hmph! I can't believe that someone would say that about your art. >=\ She needs a new pair of eyes.

Anyways, I just adore those pictures! You have such an adorable style, and don't ever feel that you should change it. That style is so unique, and cute! I just love it. Those are very nice pictures! ^_^ Don't worry about what that girl says. If she would say all of that then she doesn't deserve to be called your friend. Atleast, not until she changes her attitude. Even if she didn't like it then she shouldn't have been so mean.

Imakuni?
May 23rd, 2004, 02:28 PM
omg its u!! we havent talked for months!!! make sure u email me Orenjii!!! glad to see/hear from you. btw ur art is awesome!

Cosmo
May 23rd, 2004, 02:43 PM
Your friend calls your new style ugly? He/she must really need to get her head checked. These pics are very cute.

Forest Grovyle
May 24th, 2004, 02:51 AM
Hey there Orange! :) Haven't seen you for a while! *hugs* Don't listen to the person who said your art was ugly - your art is just as good as ever! :) I love your colouring style! It's so unique!

Geometric-sama
May 24th, 2004, 07:31 PM
BERRY! You're back! Yay, I love this new stuff! XD

Evil Togepi
May 25th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Awwww, your art is so darn cute X3

Cassie-chan
May 26th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Art = cute! What did you're friend think was bad about it? It looks great!