PDA

View Full Version : October Pokémon Community Trivia

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 1st, 2003, 02:00 AM
October Pokémon Community Trivia
How well do you know the community?

How it works
This trivia tests all members on what they know about the community. If you get all the questions correct, you will be able to ask the next set of questions. Otherwise, after the round finishes (random times) the current person who is asking the questions continues with a new question set. Scores will be posted after a round has finished.

Last month's results
Kairi - 7 points (Kairi wins!)
Gold Raikou - 6 points
latiosspud - 4 points
Miyu-chan - 3 points
tmbjr - 2 points
Lightning - 1 point

Round 1 comprises of 5 questions. This round ends on October 4, 6:00 PM Eastern American Standard time.

Question 1
We have IM links in our profile (MSN, AIM, ICQ). Which IM name box became natively added as a profile option and discarded the hack we had for it?
Question 2
Who owns member ID 135?
Question 3
What database powers this forum?
Question 4
We had forum updates lately - but what was the last beta version we had before this one?
Question 5
What was the 11th forum to be added to the community?

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 17th, 2003, 05:20 AM
*sigh* No one's been participating.

Well here are the answers... next question set coming soon.

Question and Answer 1
We have IM links in our profile (MSN, AIM, ICQ). Which IM name box became natively added as a profile option and discarded the hack we had for it? (MSN Messenger Name)
Question and Answer 2
Who owns member ID 135? (Keitaro)
Question and Answer 3
What database powers this forum? (MySQL)
Question and Answer 4
We had forum updates lately - but what was the last beta version we had before this one? (3.0.0 beta 7)
Question and Answer 5
What was the 11th forum to be added to the community? (Pokémon Game Boy Games)

I don't feel I'm doing too well at this. Does someone want to take my place in doing the community trivia? Or the November trivia?

shiny_jiggly
October 17th, 2003, 05:50 AM
Hehe...sorry but I'll probably not be correct about my answers, since I haven't been here for a way long time!
Question 1
We have IM links in our profile (MSN, AIM, ICQ). Which IM name box became natively added as a profile option and discarded the hack we had for it?
Yahoo (I'm guessing...)
Question 2
Who owns member ID 135? Keitaro (The search engine was helpful!)
Question 3
What database powers this forum? VBulletin (I think...)
Question 4
We had forum updates lately - but what was the last beta version we had before this one? Pass...
Question 5
What was the 11th forum to be added to the community?
Mixed Community Groups (I'm guessing again. Waahhh!)

John Denver
October 17th, 2003, 06:32 AM
OMG people...I couldn't answer any of these questions...hmm...nest set of 5! :D :D

BOO ya!