PDA

View Full Version : The "Clan" trade thread.

.Aero
July 7th, 2007, 10:17 AM
The Clan Trading Thread

Current Stock

Combee x 6

Treeko x 6

Chimchar x 6

Mudkip x 5

Aipom x 6

Rules
Only one pokemon per day.
When you want a pokemon, tell which pokemon you're offering or give a link to your trade thread
Do not spam, and don't get angry if someone took the last of a pokemon, first come, first serve is how I work here.

Soon to come

R.A.M. will trade some pokes (unconfirmed)
Nightofshadow will trade items
Special of the week; a special pokemon will be breeded by me and there will be 5 of it. If all of them are taken in the first day, you will have to wait for the new special. Will not start until I'm done EV training my Pokemon, but expect somewhere in late July.

If you are looking for a specific breedable pokemon that is not listed above, contact my "co-worker" Purfugly, and he will get your request in.

~Night
July 7th, 2007, 11:17 AM
The Clan Trading Thread

Currently Under Construction

Will update very soon.

Why did you make a thread that you didn't even start?

~!~Miss Cow~!~

supersyther
July 7th, 2007, 12:03 PM
lol, can't you give us a hint about what it's going to be about?

.Aero
July 7th, 2007, 12:05 PM
it's a trade thread and I just need to get one more mudkip and I'll change the original post. It is supported by The "Clan" which i belong to.

~Night
July 7th, 2007, 01:54 PM
it's a trade thread and I just need to get one more mudkip and I'll change the original post. It is supported by The "Clan" which i belong to.

But can't you start a trading thread without a Mudkip?

hcoteen2008
July 7th, 2007, 01:55 PM
what do you want for chimchar

~Night
July 7th, 2007, 01:58 PM
The Clan Trading Thread

Current Stock

Combee x 6

Treeko x 6

Chimchar x 6

Mudkip x 6

Aipom x 6

Do you have a female Combee?

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Nightofshadow
July 7th, 2007, 02:43 PM
As the leader of the "Clan" I personally will be putting forth items for people to trade.

Rellyms
July 7th, 2007, 03:18 PM
i would like mudkip chimcar and treecko

X ScizoR X
July 7th, 2007, 03:36 PM
could i have a female combee?

.Aero
July 7th, 2007, 03:42 PM
sorry guys, I have no female combees and I know what you're thinking "how come he has combees up for trade if none of them are females?!?!" mayb e becuz some ppl will still be able to breed them by themselves and get a female, i will restock once 2 of each pokemon are gone and one of them could be a female combee, any clan member that wants to put something up for trade just PM me, but night, since you are leader, do as you please. R.A.M. has asked an I told him what to do through P.M.

back to buissiness though.

hcoteen, I would like a larvitar for it but you just started your game recently so, I'll just take a croagunk, cuz it looks like you have one or can breed, if not give me whatever.

rellyms, I'll trade one of those to you, cuz I learned from wish's trading thread that if you alow people more than one pokemon, you'll run out quickly. So tell me which of those you want most, and I would like a larvitar in return if possible. If you don't have one, we'll handle it through PM.

SuperDeoxys
July 8th, 2007, 12:42 AM
My little brother(S) wants a Chimcharand Mudkip. Search the 3 Person Trade thread.

.Aero
July 8th, 2007, 07:32 AM
what? 3 person trade thread. Oh, and you can only have one a day, or I'd run out quickly. rellyms I will be ready once I enter your FC. hcoteen, just wondering, have you ever actually traded yet? cuz last time you made me wait 15 minutes while you were out looking for other stuff to trade (your profile told me) and then i just gave up.

kyoshikitten
July 8th, 2007, 09:30 AM
I'll take a mudkip! (If still possible)

.Aero
July 8th, 2007, 10:10 AM
mudkip is still available and remember to post what your offering or include a link to your own trading thread (or tell me it's in your sig)

kyoshikitten
July 8th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Oh, sorry. How about Piplup?

.Aero
July 8th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Do you meen offer a piplup? I can already get those, do you have anything else?

kyoshikitten
July 8th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Ummm...if you have diamond, I'll give you glameow.

.Aero
July 8th, 2007, 02:06 PM
haha, I have pearl and have a stunky, cranidos, and um.....larvitar (just got today), do you have a scyther or murkrow? (obviously you have pearl, but hey, can't hurt to ask)

ssjbryces
July 8th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Could I see the IV's and nature of your best mudkip and chimchar? I might be able to get you a murkrow or scyther for one.

.Aero
July 8th, 2007, 02:19 PM
This is a stupid question, but how do you even check IV's? I know what EVs are and I can tell you the natures. But "best" wouldn't be a good word, cuz you might use a mudkip/marshtomp/swampert for another reason than I would. But you can only have one pokemon a day. read the rules.

ssjbryces
July 8th, 2007, 02:24 PM
There's a few online IV calculators that you can use. Metalkid's is generally considered the best, but even though I have more than 15 posts, for some reason it won't let me post the link. Just google "Metalkid's IV Calculator".

You enter the information and it gives you an approximation for the IV's. It requires you to level the pokemon up for it to be more accurate, but you can easily raise it to level 15 or so (assuming they're low level), get decent approximations, and then do a soft reset.

And I know it's one per day. I'm offering a murkrow or scyther for the one I want between the Chimchar and Mudkip after you show me their IV's/natures. I need more information before I give you a more specific deal.

spikeykjl
July 8th, 2007, 02:39 PM
I got a shiney lv 100 arceus hacked... but i want the apom, trade?

.Aero
July 8th, 2007, 02:42 PM
I got a shiney lv 100 arceus hacked... but i want the apom, trade?

Dude, you're not allowed to trade hacked pokemon, + I already hacked an arceus to help complete my pokedex then released it.

Anyways, ssjbryces, I'll check it by tomorrow, I'm kinda busy today. I plan on a ton of trading tomorrow, just have me registered so you're ready just in case I have a good pokemon.

ssjbryces
July 8th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Okay, that's fine. I'm in no hurry. Just give me a PM when you have the information.

kyoshikitten
July 8th, 2007, 02:49 PM
\what level murkrow? any?/

Iron
July 8th, 2007, 02:53 PM
torchik for a female combee

Nvm read the posts on previous page

peabobo's sexy legs
July 10th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Can I trade for a Chimchar? Pokemon up for offer - Dratini, Eevee, Porygon, Turtwig, Treecko, Chikorita, Phione, Beldum.

.Aero
July 10th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Ya sure, I'll take the Porygon and I'll be in ready in 5 min. tops. So be ready for me.

spike6958
July 10th, 2007, 02:17 PM
i would like an Apiom, ill trade a lv.1 Bulbasaur for one

.Aero
July 10th, 2007, 02:23 PM
deal, again, I'll be on in 5 min. tops, and Purfugly, I need ur FC.

.Aero
July 10th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Original Post has been updated with requestable pokemon from Purfugly. (read original post for more info)

and sorry for the duble' post.

kyoshikitten
July 10th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Alright, I have your Murkrow, when will you be on?
My FC is in my sig.

.Aero
July 10th, 2007, 05:23 PM
are you ready now? cuz if you are once you post, i'll get my DS register and we'll be ready, you wanted Chimchar right?

kyoshikitten
July 10th, 2007, 05:27 PM
1. Actually, I wanted Mudkip.
2. Hold on I have to go outside for Wi-Fi to work.

.Aero
July 10th, 2007, 05:33 PM
haha, i'll be right on. 2525252525

kyoshikitten
July 10th, 2007, 05:36 PM
I went, but didn't see you. Is the friend code in your sig right?

.Aero
July 10th, 2007, 05:37 PM
ya, I was just looking at another thread. I didn't go on yet, sorry but I'll be on in 2 mins. it says ur FC is wrong.

EDIT: nvm it's fine

EDIT EDIT: communication error? oh well we got the pokemon.

kyoshikitten
July 10th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Thanx! I hope you treat Murkrow well!:P

.Aero
July 10th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Haha, don't worry, I'm planning on EV training it for a substitute to my competitive team. It'll one day be a honchkrow, actually, no it won't....I forgot, I'm breeding it so it has the perfect nature and stuff...so sorry. :p haha

WarHawk
July 12th, 2007, 03:08 AM
Can i have a Female treecko if you have one for a legit Kyogre from Emerald.

.Aero
July 12th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Do you have anything else to offer? I already have a Kyogre and I don't want 2.

peabobo's sexy legs
July 12th, 2007, 09:03 AM
I may still take requests from here, but I'm going to make my own breeding thread. ;D Or at least try. Have fun/ =D