PDA

View Full Version : Casty's Last Drawns!

Castrainer
May 21st, 2004, 03:16 PM
Kay... I drawed some pics in my math book but i cant find it ^_-'
But i found a cool pic i did a few days ago:

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Castrainer444/weedle_digglet.bmp

More to come after!

~Casty

Thomas
May 21st, 2004, 03:20 PM
CRAYONS! fUnny :P...good!

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 21st, 2004, 03:26 PM
*Peeps at Castys drawings* ^.^ ... The Digletts adorable Casty ! Hehehe..its funny too ! I have not seen your handrawn artwork so i'm glad to see some =3 You have a really cute style , and the Pokemon look just right. Yey good job ! :D

Castrainer
May 21st, 2004, 03:31 PM
Hehe... thnx to all of ya ^__^
Its really good to see ya is online, Tatt ^__^

And look! I found more one draw:

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Castrainer444/chuchus.bmp

They're Chuchus from Wind Waker... making a barbecue with marshmellows O_O

~Casty

100marios
May 21st, 2004, 03:35 PM
Hehe... thnx to all of ya ^__^
Its really good to see ya is online, Tatt ^__^

And look! I found more one draw:

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Castrainer444/chuchus.bmp

They're Chuchus from Wind Waker... making a barbecue with marshmellows O_O

~Casty
*Joins them*
Smores time!
Hehe...

Those are really good Castrainer!
You gave some skill with a crayon hehe...

Castrainer
May 21st, 2004, 03:36 PM
*Joins them*
Smores time!
Hehe...

Those are really good Castrainer!
You gave some skill with a crayon hehe...

Hehe... i wish i had a 500 crayon's box...

Just watch out with the floor masters, hehe...

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 21st, 2004, 03:45 PM
Eeeeep ! Chuchus with Marshmallows ? :P *Joins them with Jordan*
They are so colourfull and good Cast ^__^ Jordans right , you have one amazing talent with crayons ! n.n()()I'm terrible with Crayons XD Awwww and tis good to have you online Cast =3

100marios
May 21st, 2004, 03:51 PM
Hehe... i wish i had a 500 crayon's box...

Just watch out with the floor masters, hehe...
Floor masters? Psshh! Floor masters my foot!
*a floor master grabs his foot and pulls him under*
....whoops hehe.....
*everyone chows down on his marshmellows*

I stink with crayons too. I am, however, pretty good with colored pencils.
Ohh, I want to get my scanner up so I can get my comics on here!
*dusts off scanner*

Castrainer
May 21st, 2004, 03:54 PM
Floor masters? Psshh! Floor masters my foot!
*a floor master grabs his foot and pulls him under*
....whoops hehe.....
*everyone chows down on his marshmellows*

I stink with crayons too. I am, however, pretty good with colored pencils.
Ohh, I want to get my scanner up so I can get my comics on here!
*dusts off scanner*

Now ya are in Forsaken Fortress' jail, hehe...

Now... some pkmn I created:

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Castrainer444/salemane.bmp - Salemane: It is one of the starters from the fic im creating ^__^ Its a Fire type.

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Castrainer444/numbleaf.bmp - Numbleaf: More one from my fic, its a Grass/Normal.

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Castrainer444/eray.bmp - Eray: Fic one, it have great transforming abilityes. Its an Earth/Eletric.

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Castrainer444/hotlict.bmp - Hotlict: The 2nd Gym Leader uses it. Its a Fire/Bug.

~Casty

PichuSecretBase
May 21st, 2004, 04:00 PM
Hey, great job casty! Have ya ever tried colored pencils? They also give a cool effect^_^

Castrainer
May 21st, 2004, 04:01 PM
Hey, great job casty! Have ya ever tried colored pencils? They also give a cool effect^_^

When i find my pencil key, i will use the colerd pencils ^^'
No new pics now ;_;

Castrainer
May 22nd, 2004, 10:15 AM
Kay guys... time for a new pic:

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Castrainer444/haunter_draw.bmp

Its my Haunter holding a GBA SP...

Ryoutarou
May 22nd, 2004, 10:20 AM
my god man these are masterpicec(snickers) they are brilliant! how could we not see your talent (snickers)

Castrainer
May 22nd, 2004, 10:21 AM
I alway drawed... but last year I got a scanner so i can show everyone my art ^_^

Ryoutarou
May 22nd, 2004, 10:24 AM
umm...i was being sarcastic if you dident notice

Castrainer
May 22nd, 2004, 10:40 AM
I know.
But you are sarcastic only cuz you are jealous of meh :P

Ryoutarou
May 22nd, 2004, 10:41 AM
ya right i'm jelous of a 3 year old's art style? RIGHT...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhttttttttt...

Castrainer
May 22nd, 2004, 11:30 AM
ya right i'm jelous of a 3 year old's art style? RIGHT...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhttttttttt...

Ya is just saying that 'cause ya cant color anything with a crayon!

ash_misty4ever
May 22nd, 2004, 04:27 PM
I think they're good Castrainer, no matter if they were badly colored in. It's nice of you to actually draw, unlike all of the fat people who live in America, playing video games all day!;)

If I were you, I'd try colored pencils, you get more detail. If you wouldn't of colored them in with a crayon, they would have been really good!

Keep it up Castrainer.

Castrainer
May 22nd, 2004, 04:31 PM
I think they're good Castrainer, no matter if they were badly colored in. It's nice of you to actually draw, unlike all of the fat people who live in America, playing video games all day!;)

If I were you, I'd try colored pencils, you get more detail. If you wouldn't of colored them in with a crayon, they would have been really good!

Keep it up Castrainer.

Since January... im trying to find my colored pencils >.<
And i dont live in the US :P
Thats why I do another things :P

MeganiumFan
May 22nd, 2004, 07:21 PM

Keep it up Castrainer.
Hey,I sit around and play video games all day!!!

Castrainer
May 23rd, 2004, 08:34 AM
Ya do? O_O
Here's my las one... its colored in the computer:
(PS: Its meh in the opposite sex :P All of my friends said that she is meh in girl shape, hehe...)

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Castrainer444/draw_1.bmp

Forest Grovyle
May 24th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Nice work, Casty! :) I like the first one, and the one with your Haunter, the most. Keep up the good work! I'd love to see some pencil pieces, as other people said!

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 01:26 PM
oh man...do you people ever give critisisum? This is just plain bad you need to rework your art style cast.

Here's my critic.....

you could start by doing a light penciling of the picture fist then you could erase anything you dont like and redo it once that's done you could make thoese pencil's darker and then ink them in. Genraly most people dont use crayon's for real drawing becuse they are way to messy it's allmost imposialbe to get anything done right with them.

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 01:30 PM
oh man...do you people ever give critisisum? This is just plain bad you need to rework your art style cast.

Ya mighty not know but THAT is my style.
So go paint yours with your own style and I saty here with mine!
I like to use crayons and if you are so pertubed about it... i bet ya can colour a circle with a crayon! So if ya dont like my art... let the other who like it opine!

~Casty

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 01:33 PM
But the thing is it's not really a style it's just random doddles with no real promise of improvement.

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 01:36 PM
But the thing is it's not really a style it's just random doddles with no real promise of improvement.

Ya said all: Thats my style!
And i dont care tha you dont like it! I like it, and if I like it its all right!
And everyone have its own style! Even that other people, i mean, you dont appreciate it. So stop talking about it and go try to colour a circle with a red crayon!

Thomas
May 24th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Get a grip blue....if you dont like them then dont come to this thread!

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Gerez so what we are not allowed to critic people here?

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Gerez so what we are not allowed to critic people here?

Look... three posts only saying that YOU dont like my drawings are something from the ****!

Can you see that YOU? Yes... YOU dont like it! But I like it!

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Yes but the thing is go back and READ i am acutally giving you some good advice on how to improve.

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Yes but the thing is go back and READ i am acutally giving you some good advice on how to improve.

I dont want to change my art style!
I dont need to paint a Mona Liza to be happy!
For meh... My art is good in the way it is!
Look? For MEH!

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 01:46 PM
But you see it's not everyone is cut out to be a drawing person...some people just dont have it...i'd love to draw better then the crap i can do now but i got a feeling that's not going to happen anytime soon see so i'm just giving some advice of how to fix your style and how to acutally find a good style that fit's you and not look like a 7 year old drew it.

Forest Grovyle
May 24th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I like to let people do their art at their own pace - there's nothing wrong with a bit of encouragement! :)

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 01:48 PM
he's 12 you should be way better then this a average 12 year old can draw a lot better then this yes they use crayons but it's for a lack of better supplies...try pastels they are a lot smmother.

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 24th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Blue i'd be careful if i were you. Your on the edge here, so i suggest you get a grip. You know what? You'd do pretty well at Serebii Forums , since all the Art rulers are Critics over there that think they are truly amazing Artists, and can yack on about how terrible other member's art is! Do you seriously want to be like that? Stop it, what is the matter with you ?

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 01:55 PM
First of all i think i'm a good artist not some superomgcrazy brilliant art king i'm moderate at best i dont say i can draw good becuse that's bad luck i just give critic's on how to help people improve and i am a serebii's fourm ....kinda hate it there.

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 01:59 PM
First of all i think i'm a good artist not some superomgcrazy brilliant art king i'm moderate at best i dont say i can draw good becuse that's bad luck i just give critic's on how to help people improve and i am a serebii's fourm ....kinda hate it there.

I cant say that your art aint good... but if thats my style so leave it to meh! Ya made three posts only saying bad things! And in only one ya said a single thingy that might help! So take it easy and lets stop with this!
And if ya think i do not draw good... keep your mind and let mine free!

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:02 PM
ya but the thing is go look at a 4 or 5 years old's drawing...then only diffrence is you stay in the line's...kinda....i'm not meaning to be rude but maybe hand drawn things aint for you, you seem to be a lot better with sprites.

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 02:07 PM
ya but the thing is go look at a 4 or 5 years old's drawing...then only diffrence is you stay in the line's...kinda....i'm not meaning to be rude but maybe hand drawn things aint for you, you seem to be a lot better with sprites.

Its just cuz i use crayons???
Or its cuz i use a simply art and have another things to do other than draw???
Or its cuz just your art is better, with colored pencils and colored paints... that no one can have a art colered by crayons and drawed with low techinics???

PichuSecretBase
May 24th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Okay, I am only going tosay this once otherwise Im taking it to a higher power

Blue- If someone dosen't want critiquing you don't give it to them. If he asked you to stop you stop. You don't go rambling on and what you were doing was bashing. I like crayons too but yes, you are help to artists but you can go off the top. You need to calm your critiquing down. Do I need to make a tutorial on critiquing?

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Look i'm just saying you might not be cut out for hand drawn thing's stay with computer graphic's when you draw something you have to take time in it i do it with everry piece of art i do and i think most of the time they come out ok. So um...just try with a diffrent medium.

Thomas
May 24th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Castrainer, dont even listen to blue. I think you should go with your style. It is what makes your art unique! :)

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Look i'm just saying you might not be cut out for hand drawn thing's stay with computer graphic's when you draw something you have to take time in it i do it with everry piece of art i do and i think most of the time they come out ok. So um...just try with a diffrent medium.

I drwed some during my math class... this I can say.
But i cant say that i dont made any effort on it!
Effort isnt work with perfection, but work with the heart!

And you are right amphros23, blue are just saying this cuz he dont have anything to do!

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:12 PM
ya but effort is sputting your soul into whatever you do...if you did that then i applad you becuse i have yet to do a artwork that i can truly say i am proud of.

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 02:17 PM
ya but effort is sputting your soul into whatever you do...if you did that then i applad you becuse i have yet to do a artwork that i can truly say i am proud of.

The Digglet-Weedle one, was for my sister!
The Haunter one, was to celebrate the day my friend bought a GBA SP!
The Fakemons, they're my friends idea... i just drawed! But i drawed it to my friends!
That is effort! I alway try to make my best! You are 4 or 3 years older than meh and think that is the best!
Im not the best, to tell the truth, i draw really bad but I like my style!
And you aint the best too!

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Man but i drew WORSE then you at that age i was really really horriable artist before but people would allways say my art was good and never acutally give me adivce untill one day a freind told me how to improve and that it sucked blah blah blah see by just saying that someone is good it's just feeding a ego.

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Man but i drew WORSE then you at that age i was really really horriable artist before but people would allways say my art was good and never acutally give me adivce untill one day a freind told me how to improve and that it sucked blah blah blah see by just saying that someone is good it's just feeding a ego.

But that is what im saying!
I will not change my art style cuz that makes my art diferent!
If I follow your advices, my art will be equal to yours!
And i dont want that! Im not saying that your art is bad... but its too... err... 'same as others'. I bet ya find someone at PC that draw/colour like meh!

Forest Grovyle
May 24th, 2004, 02:25 PM
If you say something's "bad", it just makes people want to do art even less. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just plain critcism. You do try to offer some, but try to concentrate on the good points as well...otherwise, people will lose all motive to try at all!

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:29 PM
But that is what im saying!
I will not change my art style cuz that makes my art diferent!
If I follow your advices, my art will be equal to yours!
And i dont want that! Im not saying that your art is bad... but its too... err... 'same as others'. I bet ya find someone at PC that draw/colour like meh!
ya but thoese are just art class thing and stuff i do it isent my art style at all...well kinda since i do like the manga style a lot more the west or even indi style.

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 02:30 PM
If you say something's "bad", it just makes people want to do art even less. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just plain critcism. You do try to offer some, but try to concentrate on the good points as well...otherwise, people will lose all motive to try at all!

I know... im just bored with this...
His art aint bad... its good... blue draw good... but his art aint the best!
And my style is MY style... if a friend tought blue how to draw... his art aint special! Like for MEH my art is!
(All seeing? For MEH!)

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:33 PM
A friend dident tell me how to draw they gave critics and told me how i could improve and make a style all my own i'm not saying i'm great at art i know i'll never be as good as my idol but trying is jus that trying....your art dosent give off a style it's the same thing i have seen time after time.

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 02:34 PM
A friend dident tell me how to draw they gave critics and told me how i could improve and make a style all my own i'm not saying i'm great at art i know i'll never be as good as my idol but trying is jus that trying....your art dosent give off a style it's the same thing i have seen time after time.

Have ya ever saw a Digglet and a Weedle together? Have ya ever saw a Haunter with a GBA SP? Have ya ever saw my opposite sex form?
Wow ya must see lots of things!

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:37 PM
That was a sp? Ok....um.. still you just give off a sort of rushed style that's hard tog et around and now i have to go to work so bye....

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 02:39 PM
That was a sp? Ok....um.. still you just give off a sort of rushed style that's hard tog et around and now i have to go to work so bye....

Do you have a job? Wow...
Now... im just doing all of this cuz you insulted Tatt!

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:40 PM
yes i have a job...my mom cant work so leave it to the kid to have to pay rent bills and so on...this is why i draw more then i should and what your pair isent young? .

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 02:42 PM
yes i have a job...my mom cant work so leave it to the kid to have to pay rent bills and so on...this is why i draw more then i should and what your pair isent young? .

Go to work Sr. blue!
And elt Tatt out of this!
Its my art and she was just saying her opinion!
I respect that ya dont like my work, but can ya just stop with this?

Ryoutarou
May 24th, 2004, 02:43 PM
ya but just tell her to stop with the spam threats.....now i have to go wrok...ihate working on boats.

Thomas
May 24th, 2004, 06:43 PM
workin down at the docks eh blue...at least now he wont bother other people