PDA

View Full Version : Need...

Warheart
July 8th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Okay, so after like, Catching 2 Boxes worth of Elekids in the wild, I haven't been able to get one with an Electrizer (Well, I got one xD). If anyone has either this Item, or the Item to evolve Magmar, Please let me know what you want for it; spending all this time looking is starting to piss me off T_T

Thanks...

ssjbryces
July 8th, 2007, 11:00 AM
I have like 5 electrizers. Do you happen to have a slowpoke? With the Pokemon games I have, I can't get one right now.

Warheart
July 8th, 2007, 11:03 AM
I have like 5 electrizers. Do you happen to have a slowpoke? With the Pokemon games I have, I can't get one right now.

Um, I don't think I have one on me, but It isn't it a Pearl Exclusive? I have pearl, so Getting one probably won't be a problem; I'll PM you if I'm able to get one.

ssjbryces
July 8th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Yes, it is Pearl exclusive. I have Diamond obviously. XD

You can get it on Route 205 with Pokeradar, I believe.

Warheart
July 8th, 2007, 11:27 AM
XD Alright, I just caught you Slowpoke. Um, Coukd I get your Friend code/Trainer name?

ssjbryces
July 8th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Blitz

4940 2005 9130

I obviously won't give you something really good, but do you have a request (maybe a Diamond exclusive or something) for the Pokemon holding the Electrizer?

Also, what's your information?

Warheart
July 8th, 2007, 11:34 AM
My info is in my Trainer card.

XD Nah, the item is fine, that's all I was looking for anyways, but if you happen to have an Aron, I could attach something to Slowpoke for it.

If not, Just give me like, and random throwaway pokemon you happen to have.

ssjbryces
July 8th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Actually, I do happen to have an Aron. What items do you have?

EDIT: Oh, wait. I just remembered I only found an Aron and didn't actually catch one. I could try to catch one really quick if you have an item I'm looking for.

Warheart
July 8th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Um, do you need any evo. stones? I have a rediculous number of Fire/Water/Leaf/Thunder stones I imported from my Firered version...

ssjbryces
July 8th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Well, I also have FireRed, so the only evolution stone I could really use is a Moon Stone. Do you have any extras of those?

ihw666
July 8th, 2007, 11:40 AM
i have a magmarizer if you need that

Warheart
July 8th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah, I could do that; I have a few extras I found in the undergorund =/

Anyways, if anyone is reading this, I still need the item to evolve Magmar X.X

Edit: ihw666, Yes xD What do you want for it?

ssjbryces
July 8th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Okay, I'm working on that Aron right now. I'll let you know when I find it.

ihw666
July 8th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Yeah, I could do that; I have a few extras I found in the undergorund =/

Anyways, if anyone is reading this, I still need the item to evolve Magmar X.X

Edit: ihw666, Yes xD What do you want for it?

uhm what pokemon are you willing to trade for it?

Warheart
July 8th, 2007, 11:58 AM
uhm what pokemon are you willing to trade for it?

Rather than having me make up a huge list of everything I have, could you just tell me if there is anything in specific you're looking for? xP

ssjbryces
July 8th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Okay, I just got that Aron and I'm going to enter the trading room now. See you there.

Warheart
July 8th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Okay, I just got that Aron and I'm going to enter the trading room now. See you there.

Okay, i'm in now, and waiting...

Edit: Alright, thanks for the trade ^_^

ssjbryces
July 8th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Sorry for the delay. Thanks for the slowpoke.