PDA

View Full Version : Hey, is there any girlz who play pokemon revolutio? or am i the only one??

Frozz
July 8th, 2007, 05:31 PM
i was wondering to wat had happen to all the girl power? b/c i have been playing against boys, boys, and more boys..... i just wanted to hear my sisters out there! ^^

fearow23
July 9th, 2007, 09:21 PM
I met a few girls who I fought before. They were pretty good but I always beat them. Haha (just joking around.) Hey you're first name wouldn't be Kelly by the way because you may recognize my nickname from school. Just a random question, because she's the only girl i personally know that plays pokemon.

Frozz
July 10th, 2007, 03:20 AM
[lol] no, im Marie ^_^ im the only girl who plays pokemon in my school[highschool]. which is pretty sad, but i dont mind. i love pokemons :]

fearow23
July 10th, 2007, 06:16 PM
That's good for you! Unfortunatly I'm not the only one who plays Pokemon at my school, almost everyone does! So much for being unique....

Jirachi3
July 10th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Lol (secretly) a lot of people at my school play pokemon.

Rayman6
July 11th, 2007, 12:35 AM
I just love the games they make me happy.

Siigari
July 11th, 2007, 01:08 AM
Yep. I'm a 24 year old guy, and I love Pokemon ;D

Great content. :)

Frozz
July 11th, 2007, 08:07 AM
hehehe^^ well besides i really dont mind being the only girl in my school, Pokemon Rulez! lol^^

Rellyms
July 11th, 2007, 08:14 AM
will be playing it when i get for my b-day showin love to this i think ppl in my school but secretly

Frozz
July 11th, 2007, 08:16 AM
awsome! maybe we can have a battle wen you get ^^

Rellyms
July 11th, 2007, 08:20 AM
yeah that would be cool add me to b-list

Frozz
July 11th, 2007, 08:24 AM
cool! :] let me get going ^^

latioslegends
July 11th, 2007, 11:23 AM
It sucks at my school if someone found out you liked pokemon you practically become a laughing stock but hey me and so many kids I know play but at school they say they hate it funny everytime I hear probal;y just because they care alot about there reputation.

Jeshi-chan
July 11th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Hi ^^ ! I also play pokémon ... and every body make fun of me because of it; I'm 15 years old and people think that I'm already old xDD ... I HATE them !!
Anyway ...
My Pokémon Battle Revolution friend code is 4132 1234 2314, but I'm beginner in this ^^, and I prefer someone help me ...

PS - Sorry if my English is horrible, but I'm Spanish and I try to do my best ^^

Frozz
July 12th, 2007, 04:35 PM
oops! my fc changed for pbr, sry guys i started all over again :] so the new one is on my sig.

anemos
July 15th, 2007, 04:36 AM
theres a girl in my school who plays pokemon, she's the only one there who can beat me!

PokemonRox
July 15th, 2007, 04:38 AM
i play it and I'm a girl!! ur totally right every time i battle in wifi with someone it comes up with boys.. but 1 time it was a girl...

~PokemonRox :t244:

anemos
July 15th, 2007, 04:40 AM
its a nice change. she (same person as before) is also the only person with a half decent or half original team! its great to battle people who are actualy good!

Zazzeh
July 15th, 2007, 05:03 AM
If I had a Wii I would but I don't Dx. My mom plans to try & get me a Wii + Revolution soon though ^^

Toothache
July 15th, 2007, 05:13 AM
Must admit I've never battled many female players (precisely one). It'd be nice to see more out there, as I'm sure there are.

BTW, check my age. Started playing when the games first came out, and never looked back. Don't care if people make fun of me either.

anemos
July 15th, 2007, 06:39 AM
there are plenty of them. battle anyone you see playing in public, most people arent willing to do that. =P

Frozz
July 15th, 2007, 11:20 AM
yeah.... if any of you guys battle on a random wifi battle, and it was a female named: ItZ MaRiE

thats me^_^

and there should be more girls playing, it would be more fun ^^

Roihu
July 15th, 2007, 01:24 PM
There's only one girl who play Pokémon in my school.
And sadly she's a tomboy. But I guess it isn't so bad.

anemos
July 15th, 2007, 01:37 PM
well you won't be more then opponents, but at least you have someoene worth battling! thats a good thing, hard to find good players.

Roihu
July 15th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Yeah...
EV/IVs =/= People at my school.

anemos
July 15th, 2007, 04:09 PM
aw, must be boring. sorry for yah

Lone--Wanderer
July 15th, 2007, 04:37 PM
While I'm not the type to breed for perfection as far as IVs go, I do EV train and do plan on getting Pokemon Battle Revolution once my father decides to get himself a Wii. I train Frosslass, Drifblim and Lumineon, though, so I'm sure I'd be a pushover no matter what.

anemos
July 15th, 2007, 04:44 PM
at least you use what you like, most people use the same basic team.

AztecSunshine
July 15th, 2007, 10:27 PM
yah ppl just go with the same ugly team

garchomp
blissy
gengar
alakazam
milotic
electivire
and a few others like skarmory clydoll and aerodyctil(spellling sucks :<)

Marcy_11
July 16th, 2007, 12:03 AM
Im a girl! :D Me and my friend love it, but i think thats all in my school for now :D

Roihu
July 16th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Well at least I use Espeon instead of alakazam :D

drangonwow
July 16th, 2007, 08:42 AM
i faced a girl and she wiped the floor
with me i got owned

JL3
July 16th, 2007, 08:44 AM
See It Doesnt Matter How Old You Are!pokemon Is A Legacy That Will Never Die!no Matter How Old We Get,there Will Always Be A Pokemon Trainer In Us!pokemon Till The Very End!!!

Roihu
July 16th, 2007, 08:50 AM
What does that have to do with this topic?
P.S That's corny :P

JL3
July 16th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Roihu,rayquaza Sucks!all Third Generation Legends Suck!

JL3
July 16th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Hey Roihu!does It Even Matter If Its On Topic Or Not!if U Were Smart Enough You Would Know Some People Were Talking About It Earlier!and The Only Reason U Think Its Corny Is Because U Cant Think Of It! And If Anybody Else Has Anything Bad To Say,well Screw You!

drangonwow
July 16th, 2007, 09:09 AM
so your saying dexoys sucks

Roihu
July 16th, 2007, 09:30 AM
And I thought one of my friends had a short temper :P
1st of all I thought there was a rule about no double posting.
Secondly don't capitalize every damn word.
Third get some anger management classes. :P

JL3
July 16th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Well,yeah Deoxis Is Nothing Compared To Great Psychic Legends Like,mewtwo And Lugia.

Roihu
July 16th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Deoxys can mostly beat anything without a going 1st attack.

drangonwow
July 16th, 2007, 09:37 AM
and that wish maker what the name uhhh
some one help me out

Roihu
July 16th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Jirachi?
I think he does suck...

JL3
July 16th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Is There A Rule Against My Capitalization! And Please If Anything Is Corny, Its Those Smiley Faces U Use!HEY FINALLY SOMTHING WE AGREE ON JIRACHI SUCKS!

Roihu
July 16th, 2007, 09:42 AM
I like using smileys feel free to sue me :D
No seriously, loss of money for you :P

JL3
July 16th, 2007, 09:46 AM
So, U Some Kind Of Rich Boy Who Gets Evrything He Wants! Well Hello From East Side San Jose!down Here We Got Nuthin Easy! AND U WANNA SUE OVER A STUPID ARGUMENT ON A COMPUTER.

Roihu
July 16th, 2007, 09:57 AM
I said feel free to sue cause even if I don't hire a lawyer I'll win. :D
P.S If I was a rich boy I would have gotten PBR *rolls eyes*

Berserk Gene
July 16th, 2007, 10:12 AM
lol, this is like watching an argument between a intelligent person and a rock which blurts out random statments on contact.

if you don't want someone to disagree with you, please don't go on the internet. At least grow up first, personal attacks are really lame, escpecially the "richboy" one? Where did you get that from? Grow up, and/or grow some testicals.

This is to "JL3", obviously.

JL3
July 16th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Hey Why Dont Mind Ur Damn Buisness! Is It Any Of U Stupid Retards Buisness What I Say! AND ROIHU SORRY IF I AFFENDED U. IM JUS HAVIN A REAL BAD DAY! AND IM GETTIN MAD OVER STUPID THINGS.AND TRUST ME I WANT PBR TO,BUT FIRST I NEED TO SAVE UP FOR A WII FIRST.

Frozz
July 16th, 2007, 12:19 PM
lol u guys r off topic :] but i dont mind ^^ if itz about pokemon it fine.. :]

AztecSunshine
July 16th, 2007, 12:36 PM
ok can you stop plz? if you won't i well report but plz stop so you don't get a warning

anemos
July 16th, 2007, 12:44 PM
JL3, i try to be nicer then this, btu from what i've read, you are an idiot, or are trying your hardest to look like one. this whole page is spam.

JL3
July 16th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Ok Im Sorry I Am An Idiot,and Im Sorry I Made This Page Way Off Topic. I Apologize. Its Like I Said Before I Was Having A Real Bad Day, First My Little Cuzin Deleted My Entire Fire Red File With My Lv 100 H-oh And Lugia! And Then He Broke My Nintendo Ds Screen So Now Evry Thing Looks Black!

anemos
July 16th, 2007, 12:57 PM
that is sad, but PLEASE stop capitalizing each word! please?

JL3
July 16th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Awright ill stop capitallizing my words,but i dont see how it affects anything. Man evrybody on the site must think im a jerk.

anemos
July 16th, 2007, 01:05 PM
well, its because your first posts were...annoying. most people do that, but after 10 posts or so, yah' should stop. I dont hate yah, it takes a lot to make me hate someone.

Frozz
July 16th, 2007, 01:21 PM
its ok guys :] and no ur not a jerk, its jus cuz u r having a bad day.... [i get that alot]

Roihu
July 16th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah I'm with Anemos it takes a lot to even make me angry.
(Of course something as simple as not winning in a long time makes me sad)
Anyways it was partly my bad also for making it go longer. Sorry.
Anyways I forgot but there were 2 girls in my school that play pokemon...but as I said before My school =/= EV training

anemos
July 16th, 2007, 03:44 PM
are the good players? ev training or not, id otn care, are they compitent?

JL3
July 16th, 2007, 03:50 PM
This will sound stupid, but what is EV training? evrybody talks about that. oh and for the subject i know only one girl who plays pokemon.

Frozz
July 16th, 2007, 03:59 PM
same here? i new wat it waz b4 but i cant remember..... [man girls have to start playing sum games, like really..... they need to feel the gaming. lol^^]

JL3
July 16th, 2007, 04:18 PM
MAN I CANT WAIT TO GET PBR! MAYBE ILL MEET MORE FEMALE TRAINERS OUT THERE.

Frozz
July 17th, 2007, 05:41 AM
well there are mostly guys, but if u com acrozz a girl named: ItZ MaRiE

that would be me ^^

JL3
July 17th, 2007, 09:40 AM
AWRIGHT so now my only problem is i dont have a WII. i got the money for pbr (i saved up for months)i just need a wii. and ill try to find u frozz,if u want.

Frozz
July 17th, 2007, 10:55 AM
alright sounds good to me^^

AztecSunshine
July 17th, 2007, 11:04 AM
well atleast your are all lucky to have ppl that even play pokemon in my country any one=/=pokemon i feel sad cuz the only one who knows it stole my diamond but i got it back so it makes me alone but i am glad the added the wi fi trading and battling atleast now there is some one that actuly makes good offers unlike my cousin who is offering me a piplup for a dialga

Frozz
July 17th, 2007, 11:21 AM
piplup for a dialga? that kinda funny ^^ well he tried his best to trade lol :]

JL3
July 17th, 2007, 11:57 AM
YEAH BUT NO PIPLUP IS WORTH A DIALGA. MAYBE A SHINY PIPLUP, BUT I WOULD NEVER MAKE THAT TRADE.

Frozz
July 17th, 2007, 12:13 PM
true... same here unless u breed the dialga with a ditto which then hatches another dialga then i'll trade..... [i wonder if that is possible to breed a ditto and a dialga?]

JL3
July 17th, 2007, 12:23 PM
wait i thaught legendarys are unbreedable, can u realy breed them?

anemos
July 17th, 2007, 12:59 PM
no, the only breedable legendary is manaphy, and its eggs can never be new manaphys, they create phione(s)

JL3
July 17th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Aw man i got my hopes up...hey if latias and latios have genders why cant they breed?

Frozz
July 17th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Aw man i got my hopes up...hey if latias and latios have genders why cant they breed?

u make a good point o.0 i waz wondering the same too.

JL3
July 17th, 2007, 05:09 PM
YEAH so what was the point in giving them genders if they cant even breed. And has anyone else notice that ground attacks are effective against CHARIZARD a fire-flying type but not Moltres who is also a fire-flying type? Is it b-cuz hes a legend?

Frozz
July 18th, 2007, 08:07 AM
maybe.... o.0 i really havent notice that?

JL3
July 18th, 2007, 09:09 AM
I think it doesnt make any sense. Sometimes the rules in the game just dont make sense

Frozz
July 18th, 2007, 09:17 AM
i dont no..... im just confused...

*thinkz to self*- "wait a min, im always confused. lol!"

Ho-oh arabia
July 18th, 2007, 10:14 AM
My sis plays. Shes not very good though... Anyway, i'm gonna be a freshman in High school and i still like pokemon. anyone else like me?

JL3
July 18th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Hey me to, Just b-cuz were gonna be in highschool this year doesnt mean we cant still like pokemon.

Pikachu2007
July 18th, 2007, 03:42 PM
This will sound stupid, but what is EV training? evrybody talks about that. oh and for the subject i know only one girl who plays pokemon.
I hope this helps you, JL3. :)

Effort values, or EVs, are a big part of Pokémon training, as much as leveling up. Effort values are experience points for Pokémon stats. Each Pokémon gives a different amount of effort points to each stat, and the more effort points a Pokémon gets for a certain stat, the higher the EV, raising that stat more the next level.

The easiest way to get EVs is through vitamins like Carbos and Calcium. They add 10 effort points to a Pokémon's stat, provided that the EV is less than 100.

But to stay on topic, I really don't know ONE girl that plays Pokémon... yet! But at least people won't make fun of me if I like Pokémon because where I live, lots of people are starting to get back into Pokémon, which I like! So, if there is a girl here interested in being friends with me, or they just want to battle, my friend code for my Diamond version is on my signature. I don't have PBR yet, but I'm gonna get it soon!:cheeky::P

JL3
July 18th, 2007, 04:39 PM
I hope this helps you, JL3. :)

Effort values, or EVs, are a big part of Pokémon training, as much as leveling up. Effort values are experience points for Pokémon stats. Each Pokémon gives a different amount of effort points to each stat, and the more effort points a Pokémon gets for a certain stat, the higher the EV, raising that stat more the next level.

The easiest way to get EVs is through vitamins like Carbos and Calcium. They add 10 effort points to a Pokémon's stat, provided that the EV is less than 100.

But to stay on topic, I really don't know ONE girl that plays Pokémon... yet! But at least people won't make fun of me if I like Pokémon because where I live, lots of people are starting to get back into Pokémon, which I like! So, if there is a girl here interested in being friends with me, or they just want to battle, my friend code for my Diamond version is on my signature. I don't have PBR yet, but I'm gonna get it soon!:cheeky::P
Hey thanks, now i understand what EV training is a bit more.

Ho-oh arabia
July 18th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Thanx. I didn't get EV training either and thank u no hu for not making me the only pokemon-lover going into high school. Alright!

JL3
July 18th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Thanx. I didn't get EV training either and thank u no hu for not making me the only pokemon-lover going into high school. Alright!

HEY IM just glad im not the only one.

Pikachu2007
July 19th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Me niether. I'm going in my junior year and I still like Pokemon. :)

JL3
July 19th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Its like I say, who cares what other people think,we like what we like.

Frozz
July 19th, 2007, 08:58 AM
true to dat! im in highschool and i LoVe pokemon! ^^

JL3
July 19th, 2007, 09:06 AM
I dont realy see why as we get older that people think were supossed to change! Like my dad, he is always saying ''dont you think that you should stop playing pokemon now,your not a little kid any more,and maybe you should try out for football.''But I dont care what he says,I like playing POKEMON and theres nothing he or anybody else can do about it!

Shining Squirtle
July 19th, 2007, 09:34 AM
I play and I'm a girl :3
And it's really really fun, yes it is!

Ho-oh arabia
July 19th, 2007, 12:46 PM
yeah, everyone at school bugs me about it and i wish i can just send out my ho-oh and burn them with Sacred Fire.....

anemos
July 19th, 2007, 12:56 PM
I play and I'm a girl :3
And it's really really fun, yes it is!

yeah, everyone at school bugs me about it and i wish i can just send out my ho-oh and burn them with Sacred Fire.....

I'm more fortunate. my school is probably the last kind of place where you would expect it, but almost 10% of the school openly plays pokemon, 10% are open about it

Shiny Umbreon
July 19th, 2007, 01:02 PM
I made a poll some months ago, and here it was about the same number of girls that played video games, but outside the community, it may be like the half or maybe less (at least that I'm aware of).

JL3
July 19th, 2007, 01:28 PM

Yeah it would be awsome to do that!

anemos
July 20th, 2007, 03:43 AM
nah, see, sacred fire would remove the building. you need something more discret. like, the ability to use psychic?

flight
July 20th, 2007, 05:57 AM
School in general bugs me to death, so I wouldn't really care about burning a building with Ho-oh's sacred fire.

Plus, what would Psychic do except the ability to torture your opponents minds? I perfer something a litter meaner..cause I'm evil like that. XDD

JL3
July 20th, 2007, 10:08 AM
nah, see, sacred fire would remove the building. you need something more discret. like, the ability to use psychic?

Hey destroying the school would be an awsome bonus!

halfling2
July 20th, 2007, 11:18 AM
I only really know one girl that plays but I know more on online communities, and they're usually really good. REALLY good.
I would play someone in PBR, but I only rented it and turned it back into Hollywood Video today. I like the friend pass thing, but I don't know if you can actually use them in free battle or not.

JL3
July 20th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Man I just want to get BATTLE REVOLUTION already!!!!!

sims796
July 20th, 2007, 09:04 PM
I'm just glad there are girl gamers period. I know they are common, but for me, I don't see them much. Like Unicorns. You know, you can't find one until you get a horn up your arse for sitting on its young.

I'm headed for college this december, and I'm taking pokemon with me!

Always and Never
July 20th, 2007, 11:33 PM
My entire school plays pokemon. Well the cool part.

I started it, with my awesome fads. So almost every weekend we have giant tournaments to see who is the best. Our record is 33 people showing up, our lowest is 4.

But 1/4 of them are girls.

sims796
July 21st, 2007, 07:08 AM

I started it, with my awesome fads. So almost every weekend we have giant tournaments to see who is the best. Our record is 33 people showing up, our lowest is 4.

Thats wonderful. Of course, no one in my [old] school plays it, so I'm grateful to this website.

JL3
July 21st, 2007, 12:40 PM

I wish my school was like that.

Darkblade
July 31st, 2007, 11:53 PM
Whats funny, I play it, my best friend plays it, his friend plans on playing, and my other friend, who just so happens to be one of the most popular kids at school plays it. Funny how that works. I sucks that we have to hide it at school, if only all popular people were shot, the world would be a better place. Ha ha ha!

shadowboy166
August 1st, 2007, 12:43 AM
Whats funny, I play it, my best friend plays it, his friend plans on playing, and my other friend, who just so happens to be one of the most popular kids at school plays it. Funny how that works. I sucks that we have to hide it at school, if only all popular people were shot, the world would be a better place. Ha ha ha!

That would make me half shot... Lol
Not many people in my schhool play pokemon. They all suck because they havn't heard of EV training!

Ho-oh arabia
August 1st, 2007, 04:57 PM
hmm. i've had those same dark thoughts too. d**n it! if only i didn't hide this for the past 5.

Darkblade
August 1st, 2007, 10:27 PM
Come on, you know you want to, lol

Ho-oh arabia
August 2nd, 2007, 05:17 AM
well,i did tackle a popular guy once cause he pis*ed me off, the end result was not so pretty. I didn't have backup;) I never tried THAT again.

Darkblade
August 2nd, 2007, 02:33 PM
Good on ya, yeah, but next time you may want to have back. Plus, i live in Australia, and we dont have 'Middle School', we just have high school, so what years does 'Middle school' cover? I know, this is off topic, but i want to know.

Roihu
August 2nd, 2007, 04:27 PM
I hate my friend, I showed him some of my internet friends who play pokemon and they told him about EV training cause he sucked badly...and now he'll tell the whole school... and I might not be the strongest one evah....

anemos
August 2nd, 2007, 04:28 PM
wtf, accept it! now you have decent compeition yah bum! if you're any good you will still beat them

Roihu
August 2nd, 2007, 04:30 PM
I guess I really shouldn't care much....specially since he still doesn't know about Natures.... Since I have no Wi-Fi I guess It'll have to do...

anemos
August 2nd, 2007, 04:47 PM
is this topic dead yet? =(

Roihu
August 2nd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Why would it be?
Not the most alive but I think it's like the most alive topic here. :P

anemos
August 2nd, 2007, 05:03 PM
okay! so i do know people of both genders who play pokemon. that was the topic, right?

Always and Never
August 2nd, 2007, 05:08 PM
Girls who play pokemon are awesome.

Seriously, nothing is more amazing.

anemos
August 2nd, 2007, 05:11 PM
^true.
i have the good fortune to be friends with one who goes to my school. (and who knows about ev training and such)

Ho-oh arabia
August 2nd, 2007, 06:36 PM
Middle school covers grades 6-8.yeah,i would totally ask out any girl who plays pokemon at my school.

Roihu
August 3rd, 2007, 05:37 AM
Even if they were the dorkiest girl ever?
I wouldn't ask the 2 girls in my school cause:
1.One is a tomboy and hits really hard...
2.A big prep...
The better choice would be a prep but she's really not my type so nope. :P
Anyways even with my friends knowing EVs they still wouldn't use it I bet.

Ho-oh arabia
August 3rd, 2007, 07:54 AM
Well, maybe not ANY girl, but any DECENT one would certainly do.;)

Darkblade
August 3rd, 2007, 06:38 PM
I have a friend, two years ago, she played, but i don't know if she still plays, she is a tomboy. but were real good friends.

Ho-oh arabia
August 3rd, 2007, 06:59 PM
lucky. I have no friends.Stupid descion to tackle that guy.

Roihu
August 3rd, 2007, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I'm friends with the tomboy also...as for the preppy one I kinda met her like the last week of school. :P

Darkblade
August 3rd, 2007, 07:19 PM
Good God, I have a preppy friend too, female, nickname= Evee, coincidence, I think not, but her name is Evelyn

*MiSs_MaGiUs*
August 4th, 2007, 09:03 AM
i was wondering to wat had happen to all the girl power? b/c i have been playing against boys, boys, and more boys..... i just wanted to hear my sisters out there! ^^

I've always loved pokemon....Ever since I got pregnant and have nothing else to do I've become obsessed with it and play constantly.

sims796
August 4th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Hope ya have a healthy baby!

I'm glad to see women in their 20's able to enjoy games, let alone pokemon.

*MiSs_MaGiUs*
August 4th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Hope ya have a healthy baby!

I'm glad to see women in their 20's able to enjoy games, let alone pokemon.

Thanks! I enjoy quite a bit of games, lol. I would be lost without my DS.

anemos
August 4th, 2007, 01:18 PM
hmm. i always wondered how anyone could deal with he amount of time they'd have to spend just sitting around involved in pregnancy.. i think i've found an answer! ^_^
(as sims said, Hope ya have a healthy baby!)

Roihu
August 4th, 2007, 02:07 PM
So no College?
Anyways school is starting soon so I'll be able to make my record nicer:
Current Record:
Wins:64
Losses:26
Losses are mostly from Wi-Fi battles (When I had Wi-Fi) and some matches I let my friends beat me at.
Future Record:
Wins: 1277
Losses:26-30
Yeah I might let them beat me a couple of times...

anemos
August 4th, 2007, 02:20 PM
you're insane. that exact number? why?

Roihu
August 4th, 2007, 03:14 PM
No just putting any random number. :P

Ichida
August 4th, 2007, 04:05 PM
<.<; That's both needless and most likely inaccurate.

Darkblade
August 4th, 2007, 04:55 PM

But you have to admit it's funny that he thinks he is gonna get that! rolf

Ho-oh arabia
August 4th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Funny, but stupid. really pointless, but entertaining. Girlz.....

anemos
August 4th, 2007, 05:19 PM

But you have to admit it's funny that he thinks he is gonna get that! rolf

I dont htink its funny. its just a waste of a post.