PDA

View Full Version : When odd cuteness attacks!

orange*berry
May 21st, 2004, 11:20 PM
http://pichusb.com/ichigo/JuuKenji.gif
S'pose to be Kenji, but... y'know. @.@()
This time he's a Jupetta (Or Banette for the rest of you)
I'm not too fond of the way I scraped the tone on his zipper pulls, but you get the idea. =X

Scyther5
May 21st, 2004, 11:26 PM
You never cease to amaze me Ji. I cant undersatnd how you draw so well.
Your one of the best artist Ive seen...
Keep Up the Awsome work!

sableye
May 21st, 2004, 11:27 PM
I love it, its so cute!
For some reason it looks more like an anime pic then all the others were you aiming for that?

MeganiumFan
May 21st, 2004, 11:32 PM
u should get on tv and rule the city and then the state and then the WORLD!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

orange*berry
May 22nd, 2004, 02:11 AM
u should get on tv and rule the city and then the state and then the WORLD!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just watch. Someday I just might. But when I do, you'll be eatin' those words. XD No wait... I'll give everyone who replies to this topic a plushie and possibly a country. =P

PichuSecretBase
May 22nd, 2004, 02:58 AM
Awwww so coote Ji ^_^ I wanted to see that full view picture. I knew it was kenji when I saw your sites splash ^_^

orange*berry
May 22nd, 2004, 03:09 AM
Uhh... That was Orenji on the site's splash. XD

PichuSecretBase
May 22nd, 2004, 03:15 AM
Crap! Wrong picture I was thinking of x_o() I was looking in your gallery when you werent looking actually XD

Purin
May 22nd, 2004, 06:54 AM
Cute! Who's this? *checks*
This is Kenji??? Doesn't look like him to me, like what you said (probably because it's not in colour).

orange*berry
May 22nd, 2004, 10:24 AM
Cute! Who's this? *checks*
This is Kenji??? Doesn't look like him to me, like what you said (probably because it's not in colour).

Well, I pretty much changed everything here. n.n() He's not wearing the head band again... Though, he originally was. n.n() *L* He also looks taller and thinner than I usually draw him, and I didn't really draw in any of his distinuishing facial features... like umm... that big, long smile with the little line underneath, and the five inches between each eye. XD I wonder how I'd even work those into this style. <=X

sableye
May 23rd, 2004, 01:39 AM
Just watch. Someday I just might. But when I do, you'll be eatin' those words. XD No wait... I'll give everyone who replies to this topic a plushie and possibly a country. =PYes and we could rule tougether! *evil laugh*
Offtopic:
Orange go on aim i have been trying to contact you all day!