PDA

View Full Version : Golden Sun Club

Kyosuke
May 22nd, 2004, 11:40 AM
This as you see is a Golden Sun club for people who are fans of the Golden Sun games and want to discuss Golden Sun things, everybody who at least knows about Golden Sun can freely join ^^;.

If you decide to join you can add this picture in your signature:

http://img73.photobucket.com/albums/v221/cinqtu/Image141.jpg

http://img73.photobucket.com/albums/v221/cinqtu/Image141.jpg

ScArLetSkye
May 22nd, 2004, 03:37 PM
Coolness! I want to join! n_n

100marios
May 22nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
Count me in! I've only played the first one, (I haven't even finished it for that matter), but I really like the game! It's defenitely one of the best RPGs I have ever played.

So, to start a conversation, is Golden Sun 2 better then the original?

ScArLetSkye
May 22nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
Well, I know I LOVE IT! (GSLA) =3

100marios
May 22nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
Well, I know I LOVE IT! (GSLA) =3
*is shocked*
Wow, that was probably the quickest response I've ever seen hehe....
Nice avatar by the way! Rebecca rocks!

I'm really considering on getting it. The first one was so good, it gives me high hope for the second one! The Lost Age!

Kyosuke
May 22nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
I just finished Golden Sun 2 on Friday (Stupid Doom Dragon that took me 30 minutes to beat XP), I think that 2 is better then one because of the new summons and the longer game.

100marios
May 22nd, 2004, 03:49 PM
I just finished Golden Sun 2 on Friday (Stupid Doom Dragon that took me 30 minutes to beat XP), I think that 2 is better then one because of the new summons and the longer game.
Yeah, I heard the second one had a really long quest.
....all the more reason I want to get it!
Are there any drastic changes in the gameplay? Did they introduce anything new?
All this talk is making me want to rush out and buy it even more hehe...

ScArLetSkye
May 22nd, 2004, 03:52 PM
Thanx!^^
I only have the 2nd one, I don't know were to buy the first.--; *is dumb*

Kyosuke
May 22nd, 2004, 03:54 PM
Where do I start XD

There is new combination summons where you can mix Djinn to make so much stronger summons like Catstrophe (the coolest looking summon in the game) takes 5 wind djinn and 3 fire djinn to summon, theres many more. Plus all new Psyenergy like Scoop, Pound, Grind and more. And weapons and things........ just get the game its really fun XP.

ScArLetSkye
May 22nd, 2004, 03:59 PM
I second that! Let's yell in support of it! *screams like a maniac* XD

100marios
May 22nd, 2004, 04:01 PM
Thanx!^^
I only have the 2nd one, I don't know were to buy the first.--; *is dumb*
You're welcome!
They might have it if you go to EB games.....
At those "all video games" stores.

Woah.....I really do have to get this game hehe.....
In a picture, I saw a summon of a dragon. (it sorta reminded me of dragonite, but a lot more menacing hehe) That isn't the Catastrophe one is it?
What's that one about?
....sorry about all the questions, but now that I'm interested there's no stopping me hehe....

Kyosuke
May 22nd, 2004, 04:02 PM
*Screams* XP.

Its Ok XP, the one you saw was proberly Eclipse, a pretty powerful Summon.

Where are you in Golden Sun/Lost Age right now everybody?

100marios
May 22nd, 2004, 04:06 PM
*Screams* XP.

Where are you in Golden Sun/Lost Age right now everybody?
*Yells*
Bah, I don't scream hehe...

Uh, nowhere really. I borrowed it from my friend.
I confess! Hehe...

ScArLetSkye
May 22nd, 2004, 04:08 PM
Uh, I'm still stuck in Garoh, and don't know how to follow the Werewolf guy into the rock.XP

Kyosuke
May 22nd, 2004, 04:08 PM
You should get the Lost Age, and show it off to your friend XD.

ScArLetSkye
May 22nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Help, anyone? HOW DO YOU FOLLOW HIM?!???! >=o
Ehheh.Sorry 'bout that.

100marios
May 22nd, 2004, 04:14 PM
You should get the Lost Age, and show it off to your friend XD.

Unless you have reveal ScArLetSkye, you have to go all the way to that rock place (I can't remember the name XP), but its near Yampi dessert, and at the very top you can get reveal, then use it on that rock.
Ah, that'll be fun hehe....

*covers his ears*
Ahh! Spoilers!
*runs into a rock*
...hmm, you're right, it is hard hehe...

A werewolf into a rock? Now I've heard everything hehe...

Kyosuke
May 23rd, 2004, 03:30 PM
If a Golden Sun 3 comes out, what do you all think it should have thats new?

100marios
May 23rd, 2004, 03:37 PM
If a Golden Sun 3 comes out, what do you all think it should have thats new?
Better graphics!
That's a no-brainer hehe...
That's if it is for the GC!

Hmm, well, I don't know how the Lost Age ends, (don't tell me!!) so I don't know what happens to the characters....
Is there a happy ending? Yes or no?

Kyosuke
May 23rd, 2004, 03:42 PM
I don't want to spoil the story too much for you XD, but yes there is a happy ending to it at the end, and a huge twist. (He he.... teaser XP)

I would say slightly smoother graphics on big enemies and on the world map, and even more djinn and Summons.

ScArLetSkye
May 23rd, 2004, 03:54 PM
Eh. I did get to the top, but have no clue 'bout what to do in the labyrinth part! *Screams in fury*

nanok242
May 24th, 2004, 09:54 AM
i want to join plz
it took you LiquidThunder 30 min to beat doom dragon it took me 20 min and the ending is realy good is it not?

Kyosuke
May 25th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Yes it is a good ending, a happy ending at that XP, I just hope that they continue with Golden Sun.

Heres another question for you all: What do you think is the best Summon?

Mine used to be Thor because of its power, and it just looked plain cool, but now its Catstrophe, 150% stronger then Thor.

LelandLancaster
May 26th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Personally, I like Judgement the best. But, that's probably because I think that Felix is the best thing in the gaming universe. Yup!

...and I guess that Isaac is...okay...

Kyosuke
May 26th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Yes Felix is strong, but some say that Issac is stronger then Felix, personally I say that Felix is slightly stronger then Issac.

LelandLancaster
May 27th, 2004, 05:31 AM
I guess I prefer Felix is because I started playing the first game and just after the Sol Sanctum beginning, I began the second game. And played the entire thing.

I still have not finished the first game and probably would have sooner if Felix hadn't been swept away in the beginning. I REALLY wanted to know what happened to the poor kid and so played the Lost Age. I really should finish the first game... :D

Kyosuke
May 29th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Yes it would be a good idea to finish the first one before you start playing the second one ^^, but it won't make a huge diffrence if you start the LA first. (In some ways maybe).