PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Journey of Four

parallelzero
May 22nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
Well it's my first Pokemon RP. So here it goes...

Only four people can join, it takes place in Johto.and the starters are Chikorita, Cyndaquil,Totodile, and Pikachu

Here's the jist of the story:

Four friends battle through the Johto league earning badges, after recieving their starter from Prof. Elm. I'm have ideas for many twists and turns during the story. All you need to come up with is your name and description for now. I will be participating as everyone besides the 4 friends. (gym leaders, trainers, any1 else)

Here are the members, when you catch a Pokemon, i will add it to you profile

1.Sparks_67- Cloud
2.Kirby00- Tear
3.Flygon_Trainer- Eclipse
4.Trottor-Seiji

Name;Cloud
Looks: Looks like cloud in FF7 or Kingdom Hearts.
Person.: Quiet, and likes being alone.
Pokemon:Cyndaquil

Name: Tear (as in i cried, not as in i tore a paper)
Description: loves water pokemon, and hopes to get 1 as a starter) Wears Blue Pants, and a matching T-shirt that says "Glorious, and Amazing, dont be Jealous" has died blue hair and hazel eyes, i am a male model and i make EVERY1 jealous
Pokemon: Pikachu

Name: Eclipse
Description: wears all black, it's actually pokeproof, she swiped it off team Rocket
Personality: same as Cloud, add a large amount of darkness to that
Pokemon: Totodile

Name: Seiji
description: wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt with red side-stripes. Had short, spiked blue hair.
personality: mood-swings alot
Pokemon: Chikorita

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 05:56 PM
I ll throw my hat in.

Name;Cloud
Looks: Looks like cloud in FF7 or Kingdom Hearts.
Person.: Quiet, and likes being alone.

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 05:58 PM
why can 4 ppl join if there r only 3 starters? unless u mean yourself
Name: Tear (as in i cried, not as in i tore a paper)
Description: loves water pokemon, and hopes to get 1 as a starter) Wears Blue Pants, and a matching T-shirt that says "Glorious, and Amazing, dont be Jealous" has died blue hair and hazel eyes, i am a male model and i make EVERY1 jealous. Secretly joining team rocket when he gets his first pokemon, being a trainer and winning badges is just a cover, as his soon-to-be team plans to dominate the world/pokemon!!! :laugh:

parallelzero
May 22nd, 2004, 06:01 PM
Ok Pikachu will be a starter too. O ya, after battles, ill be figurin out when ur pokemon grow levels. You start at level five, obviously.

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 06:01 PM
Name: Eclipse
Description: wears all black, it's actually pokeproof, she swiped it off team Rocket
Personality: same as Cloud, add a large amount of darkness to that

parallelzero
May 22nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
ok i edited the first post

Trottor
May 22nd, 2004, 06:18 PM
I join ^^
Name: Seiji
description: wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt with red side-stripes. Had short, spiked blue hair.
personality: mood-swings alot

parallelzero
May 22nd, 2004, 06:21 PM
Yeah thats our 4th and final member! I must now RP!

Hello, Im prof. Elm, I see you have come for your very first Pokemon. You may take either a Pikachu, Cyndaquil, Totodile, or Chikorita. Dont even ask about that Pokeball on the shelf, it is for my nephew. It is a first come first serve situation, so post your choice!

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 06:22 PM
I want cydanquil and please first dibs please.

parallelzero
May 22nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
Cloud, here is you Cyndaquil and 5 Pokeballs. I hope you have a wonderful Pokemon journey. This Cyndaquil seems to like you a lot.

Trottor
May 22nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
I want chikoritacan I have him?

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 06:24 PM
"excuse me sir, I would like a tododile please" I said shyly

OOC: can it be a black tododile?

parallelzero
May 22nd, 2004, 06:26 PM
I present you seiji with a Chikorita, it seems to adore you. Here are five pokeballs also. Go stand with Cloud

(there will be Houen Pokemon involved, if this goes well we'll go to the Houen league)

parallelzero
May 22nd, 2004, 06:27 PM
(sorry for double posting)
Here is you blue totodile Eclipse, and 5 pokeballs, it seems quite attatched to you, go stand with the other 2

Tear will be presented with Pikachu since there is no other choice, and here are 5 pokeballs, you all enjoy your journey. Now get to know each other while I go to bed in real time! You can always catch a water type Tear

Trottor
May 22nd, 2004, 06:27 PM
*stands over next to Cloud* thankyou ^^

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 06:29 PM
OOC: guess not

IC: I wandered over to the other two, silently steaming over the fact I hadn't managed to get the chickorita...

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 06:31 PM
OOC: WHY DID YOU TAKE THE TOTDO FLYGON I EVEN HAD IT IN MY 1ST POST I LOVED WATER POKEMON AND WANTED THAT TODODILE!!!
IC: pikachu smiled and i smiled back, i knew me and eclipse owuld be rivals since she took my 1st choice bu i knew that pikachu is a better pokemon anyways and would beat it in any pokemon battle...

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
OOC: because I wanted Chicorita, but if I couldn't get that, I'd get Cyndiquil, and since THAT wasn't availible, I went for the tododile... trades have been known to be a good thing though... *hint hint*

IC: tododile jumped into a nearby lake, and I silently watched... making friends or enemies with the others was not my priority.. the tododile was...

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 06:39 PM
I asked seiji if he would like to be my rival.

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
ya but you would have 2 trade w/ some1 else b/c you didnt even mention pikachu being any of the 1s you liked.... and then they would have 2 trade w/ me... you can catch 1 in the viridian forest, why cant you make it so evee is starter (both were starters in yellow)

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 06:50 PM
I walked silenty not getting a response.

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 06:56 PM
OOC: stranger things have happened.. you never know when I might accept a trade out of the blue...

IC: tododile jumped out of the water, and sprayed me with water, before jumping into my arms... I petted it, and it dozed off in my lab.. I could sence we wern't bonding very well... we probably had vastly different personalities..

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 07:04 PM
IC: i could see eclipse's nervousness, and thought maybe she was scared of her new quest... but I then thought that it didnt matter, they were bonding, as tododile comfortly resting in her lap after she gently pet it... it may have sprayed her but im sure there was a better reason than what i was thinking... dont ask... pikachue looked excited and i gave it a lil tickle, it laughed and shot out sparks, but i didnt care it was the cutest pokemon of all the starters and i even said that infront of every1... i could tell they knew it was try and pikachu looked at every1 of them in the eye, they looked down in sadness i laughed they cried, pikachu then hug me and understood my personality, and i told him that i was a male model, and i know beauty when i see it, pika blushed and i told it one day "whispering now* when i join team rocket after every1 leaves, he will be legendary and he will be a surfing pikachu, i called the surfing den in fushia city and the guy said he would have some1 dilver 2 surfboards to me... almost immediatly a man on/ or i should say in his peilpers mouth came rushing in and dropped off 2 boards i toss the $ (im rich as a male model) and he cuaght it as he flew away...

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 07:13 PM
Tododile was completly ignoring the Pikachu, and I felt it's jaws clamp on my arm. I winsed in pain, as it's teeth were extremly sharp and painful, but said nothing.. I knew that the young pokemon was testing me...

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 07:17 PM
OOC: i thought it was sleeping, try and keep up on things... j/k
IC: my pikachu didnt need to test me as i saw eclipse whine, we were natural, her and i and i nick-named her chubs (for chubby, but dont tell her =) ) and she bounced up and down when i told ehr the name...

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 07:24 PM
OOC: I didn't make a sound.. unless you were directly in front of me, you wouldn't have known...

IC: the tododile, seeing that I was mentally strong, started thinking of new tests... the reason for testing was to make sure I was tough enough to deal with it.. and I was proving myself to the young crocodilian...

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 07:31 PM
OOC: i was right behind you and my pikachu danced right next to yuo when i nicknamed it, i heard your little cry, and look over your shoulders and saw your face as you were clearly sitting down.
:I =vampire (I JUST MADE THAT UP MYSELF JSUT NOW)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ic: my pikachu looked at tododile and patted its tail to calm it down... it knew tododile might bite and it would be the perfect excuse to use a major thunder shock (1st poke episode style)

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 07:35 PM
The tododile was silent, but it gave Pikachu a look that said "don't touch me" after a moment, it decided to ignore it, and resumed chewing on my arm (my dog is chewing on my arm right now in real life.. ouch...)

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 07:44 PM
pikachu slapped it in the face jsut for looking so ugly and then kicked it for giving it that look. it threw it out of the trainers arms and thundershocked it in the face... with a whole lot of power too... NOW WE COULD ALL SEE ITS TRUE UGLYNESS I SAID AND MY PIKACHUE LAUGHED AS IT STARED OVER IT, IT THEN THREW IT IN THE WATER AND USED THUNDERSHOCK ON THE WATER... EVERY1 LAUGHED AT THE what thought-to-be tododile was another pathetic wannabe :dead:

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 07:52 PM
Tododile took no damage from the jolt, because it had covered itself in mud, then washed it off when the jolt was gone. it jumped into my arms, and I stood, and silently walked off...

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 08:03 PM
I watched the pathetic trainers fought over nothing. I just laughed and walked off.

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 08:11 PM
tododile looks as if it was trying to cover its ugliness with the mud i said, and pikachu laughed... i looked @ "sparks" and said he was a fatty, In poke language, it knew what it meant tho as i used its hands verbally... it was funny even more so b/c it was true

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 08:26 PM
OOC: his name is Cloud. I could give you the ENTIRE description, but I'll spare you.

IC: Tododile looked at me, and I quietly said "don't worry. I think mammals are boring. reptiles are the coolest"

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 08:38 PM
my pikachu heard that with its long ears and said "tododile is the worst reptile, maybe all reptiles r better than mammals but tododile will never be better than anything, not even itself, thats how sad tododile is..." it saw tododile try to cover its ears with the mud but i walked up to the tododile trianer and gave her a letter it read "I hope this will/has brung you closer to your tododile, you r gonna need it when you face me. I had a feeling you would get close and i know thats mostly b/c of me, if i hadnt insulted 1 of u to defend the other none of you would be as close as you r now... dont say its false, b/c y else would your new relationship end-up this way?/ why else would i do it, other than for fun =|)" pikachu translated in poke language to the stubborn tododile...

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 08:42 PM
I looked at the trainer and said cydanquil ember now. I then returned cyanquil and wandered away from the trainers.

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 08:45 PM
the stupid cydanquil embered a rock i threw at it, but even that wasnt enough to break it as it was hit, and the embarrased trainer returned it...

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 08:53 PM
"good lord.. do we REALLY have to deal with him?" I muttered under my breath.. this was driving me crazy...

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 08:59 PM
I calmly said im still hear, right next to you, i havent left yet... god you r slow, maybe pikachu will spark some sense into you... pikachue will you do the honors... After that was done i did leave and then threw a big rock at the kid with the cydaquil after i pushed him to the ground and kicked dirt to his face... "have fun i said"

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 09:05 PM
I was completly immune to the electricity, and my tododile was as well, thanks to being zapped so much. I walked over to Cloud, and helped him to his feet

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 09:09 PM
Thank you some trainers just dont have any kindness I said in a low voice. I then walked off.

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 09:17 PM
i tripped him as he walked off and said tododile doesnt count as a pokemon and tickled it so it would laugh, then i slapped it in the face (the meanest thing you could do to a pokemon) and said you r the ugliest m.... my pikachu jumped on eclipse head and started to (lets just say leave a little present). I said " if you leave a little present if might offend her, why dont you make sure its a big and juicy gift, maybe she'll eat it when she's hungry..." I smiled at her and then looked athe the "new hat" she was wearing i said " at least you look better than before" and meant it, i mean anything to cover up that hair of hers... I left before any1 could do anything to me, just incase they wanted to... =)

Sparks_67
May 22nd, 2004, 09:26 PM
I laughed and then walked off again.

Flygon trainer
May 22nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
I had to love the armor.. covered my entire body... tododile blasted me with water, washing it off. it then used Mud Slap on the pikachu, hitting it in the eyes. Both of us laughed, and walked away

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 09:39 PM
i said i walked away b4 any1 could do anyhting to me...
Ic: and pikachu was used to the sand and jsut grabbed the todo and threw it to the ground the it started kicking it, punching it, iron tailing it, binding it w/ its iron tail, trwoing it in the air and then smacking it w/ its iron tail repeatedly... i laughed as i saw red on the floor, I said "look at that eclipse, i didnt know tododile's had red skin..." Pikachue then picked up some of the sand and threw the bloody sand at tododile, *it jsut learned mud-slap* and then drop kicked it to the floorafter iron tailing it... it looked dead, but luckily in the pokemon world pokemon dont die, but we all know aht would happen if they did... my pikachu then sat on the pokemon and used slash to chop up the suit the trainer was wearing, after it grabbed the dleeve and started from the sof and weak inside, i knew she was poor and couldnt afford a new 1, so i gave her $3 and said here, now your rich... i saw delight in her face, as if the most $ she has ever had...

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 12:13 AM
OOC: umm... would you please stop being so rude?

Ic: My armor re-generated itself, and I glanced over at my tododile.. I noticed the color of it's scales.. they were black around the ridges.. interesting.. looks like being pounded was turning it into a dark pokemon... I picked it up, healed it with a potion... it looked upset, and i knew I had to stop the bleeding, fast, or this thing was as good as dead.. I got out some natural herb, that somehow stopped bleeding, and placed it on tododile's scales.. after it healed, it jumped into my arms, hugging me.. course, at the same time, it was choking me, but who was counting?

parallelzero
May 23rd, 2004, 04:28 AM
(guys, can we cut out the disses at each other for a while?)

A young boy with red hair walks past them and into the lab, after 5 minutes, he came out with Prof. Elm.

Elm:"This is my cousin David. Cloud, he is your rival. He is traveling by himself but I'm sure you will meet up with him eventually. I just gave him his first Pokemon.

David: *snickers, then points to cloud* "Lets battle, you dont look so tough!"

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 09:17 AM
My job done, I started to head out of the town, praying silently that the idiot with the Pikachu would leave me alone...

Trottor
May 23rd, 2004, 10:46 AM
*woke up from sleeping all that time and noticed that everyone was standing there, including the new kid, David. Then he yawned, stretched and got up. Chikorita was at his side in a pokeball that he fastened to his hip.* sorry, musta dozed off..

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 11:22 AM
I heard a rumble in the bush and saw a scyther. I threw out cydaquil and told him emberas I threw a pokeball catching it.

kirby00
May 23rd, 2004, 03:49 PM
My job done, I started to head out of the town, praying silently that the idiot with the Pikachu would leave me alone...
i said hello to the boy named david... i had a feeling we were both evil, as i was soon going to be a member of team rocket, and get a rocket suit of my own... (of course not some stolen 1... errhmmm)
OOC: i did stop dissing as you can see but then after the post before this (which is when i stopped dissing), flygon said that I was an idiot, and it was the post right after yours... i think that shows even more disrespect to you than to me...

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 04:50 PM
OOC: that was actually opinion. and there were about 200 other things I could have called you, that i have been too well raised to actually say

IC: I wandered to a neaby route, my dark soul returning. if I could stay away from the pikachu guy, so much the better, before I actually got vilont.. I used my old Team Rocket training, and hopped up to a nearby ridge.. I found an eevee, and after a short battle, I captured it

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 04:59 PM
I thought scyther would be a restless pokemon but it fit with my team perfectly it never refused my commands. I then remebered that girl with the totodile and rember that pikachu guy. Cydaquil jumped out of its pokeball with scyther and wonder what I was thinking of.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 05:09 PM
I took off toward the mountains, hoping for some rock or ground type pokemon... and hopefully, some rest for tododile.. after a bit of wandering around, I found an area with a waterfall, pounding into the water with thousands of pounds of force. Tododile instantly hopped into the water, and swam around, as Eevee just played with a couple butterfree

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
I woke up and ran to the nearest city looking for a pokemon center. I saw out of the corner of my eye. I threw out scyther I saw he was dying. I wandered what happend to him. I gave him to nurse joy and waited for her to get it back.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 05:18 PM
OOC: sparks, no sleeping on the job

IC: after my pokemon were done playing, I left the area, and resumed my search for more pokemon...

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 05:23 PM
Nurse joy came back with scyther and told me that he was cut by another scyther before I caught it. I headed back to the woods and discovered a meadow. I saw a skarmory chasing a larvitar. I threw out cydaquil and told him ember on the skarmory. I threw a great ball at it. Then I told cydanquil ember again on the lavitar weaking it. I threw another great ball and captured it.

parallelzero
May 23rd, 2004, 05:57 PM
Meanwhile, at Team Rocket Headquarters....

TR member:"Giovanni sir, we have a application from a young boy named David, should we accept it?"

Giovanni: "Yes, bring the boy to me at once!"

3 hours later....

Giovanni: "Young David, for you to join our ranks, you must defeat our weakest member in a Pokemon battle."

David: "Piece of cake!"

In a nearby field the battle takes place...

David: Go Mudkip!
Trainer: Go Snubble!
David: Use Surf!
Ref: Snubble is unable to battle!

Giovanni: I see we have a new member! Your first task is to defeat a kid named Cloud!

(Clouds Cyndaquil has grown to level 8)

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 06:01 PM
I thought to myself of my team on how it will come weak to fire once scyther evolves soon. But people always says my hearts like steel because when my father died I did not show much emtion. I then headed for a nearby stream were I could find a water type for my group.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 06:01 PM
My tododile and Eevee engaged a Phanpy and a machop in battle. tododile brought down the Phanpy with Water gun, and I caught it. Eevee used Tackle, and fainted the Machop. I didn't capture it though, and i walked off...

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
I saw a magikarp in the water. I rembered these fish were easy to catch. I just threw a pokeball at it and I knew it was mine. Then I noticed a oddish running by I threw out scyther and told him signal beam. The oddish fainted on contact. I looked around for more pokemon to catch.

parallelzero
May 23rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
* a young boy cuts off eclipse*

"I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"he says

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 06:16 PM
I didn't respond, and after a moment, decided to just ignore him. noticing a forest a good distance away, and seeing it as a prime opportunity to catch grass types, I started heading over there.

parallelzero
May 23rd, 2004, 06:20 PM
"Not so fast!" the boy yelled at Eclipse.
The boy released his Bayleef. It had a purplish glow to it, and like the speed of light, its vine whip grabbed onto Eclipse's leg.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 06:24 PM
"a Shadow pokemon?" I said in suprise. I decided to show I was a thief of more than just Rocket equipment, and revealed a Snag Machine on my arm. I knew in order to take his Bayleef, I'd have to fight it, and I sent out Eevee

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 06:30 PM
I started training my magikarp so it would quickly evolve into gyardos as my team was already at lvl 15 from all the pokemon. Then I noticed a another oddish I threw out cydanquil and made him use ember. The oddish fainted as I waited to see if cyadquil eould evolve.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 06:34 PM
Eevee looked extremly unhappy that someone was attacking it's trainer, and used bite, hoping for a flinch

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 06:38 PM
I came out of the forest realizing I needed to go to another area to train. But then I saw to trainers fighting I hopped in tree nearby watching the battle.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 06:43 PM
My eevee's ears flicked back, waiting for a command, and I noticed an odd implant in it's ear. without warning, Eevee transformed into a low powered Flareon! I was shocked, until a little peice of memory came to my mind. I remembered a eevee, being experemented on by rocket members... I had stolen a book called 'eevee reconstruction' it had said that if eevee oculd switch between any of it's evolved forms at will, it would serve as an extremly powerful pokemon... I could tell it was in pain from the transformation, but it used Ember anyway.. I made a mental note to get that implant off ASAP...

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 06:49 PM
I saw the flareon and watch the battle but then I saw a makuhitia walk by. I dropped from the tree and threw out magikarp. Then I told him to use tackle that nearly faineted the makutia then I threw a great ball and caught it. I then jumped back in the tree waiting for the next move.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 06:52 PM
Flareon lowered it's head, and breathed fire directly on Bayleef's vine, burning it all the way through. I considered the odds, and decided to take off when i got the chance...

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
I jumped down and looked at the bayleef then said how pathetic of a pokemon. I gave the trainer a few potions for the bayleef to be healed. I then walked off.

Flygon trainer
May 23rd, 2004, 06:57 PM
My flareon ran out of energy, and transformed back into eevee. I picked it up, and took off for the forest. there, I carefully removed the implant, then started wandering through the forest...

Sparks_67
May 23rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
I then ran to a nearby moutain trail looking for pokemon that were more powerful.

OOC: Digimons on check okay.

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I wandered through the forest.. not seeing any grass pokemon worth taking, and after KOing about 30, I started heading north...

Sparks_67
May 24th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Finally I cyadquil evolved into quilava. I was happy I then made camp for the night and laid in my sleeping bag.

Flygon trainer
May 24th, 2004, 06:44 PM
I found a Snorunt, and captured it without difficulty. I could feel the temp dropping around me.. I also found a Growlithe, pairtially frozen, despite being a fire type.. I healed it, and captured it... Growithe refused to stay in the pokeball, so it just trailed after me...

Sparks_67
May 24th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I woke up and let all my pokemon out so they could strecth then I had skarmory take me to a mountain cliff.

Trottor
May 25th, 2004, 11:33 AM
OOC-Jeez, you guys post way too fast, I'll post back later when I read it all

kirby00
May 25th, 2004, 03:21 PM
my pikachu and i headed towards the rocket base, and met up with giovanni, i only had pikachu but thats all i needed... i didnt focus on capturing pokemon and wroked the training on pikachu for the time used instead, and once it learned surf rock, fire and especially ground pokemon would be a breeze for pikachu... i talked to giovanni and as we had discussed before i would be a member once i got my first pokemon. he knew my father and brother very well and being family, he let me in... my entire family was on the team, but only i was the grunt... since i recently joined... he gave me the outfit that i saw eclipsewearing, but of course newer and more well eaquiped with more gadgets and special features... i put it on proudly and demanded a battle for my pikachu... another grunt purposely sent out a geodude to make me prove myself... i had pikachu use iron tail, while geo tried to rock slide... he had purposely raised it to high lvl w/o evolving it to trick his opponents but little did he know i did too... iron tail cut right through him, and pikachu used extreme speed to slam into it... nothing was a match for pikachu... i quickly threw a max revive and full restore to the trainer. i simply wanted a victory, not death... at least not to my own team, yet.

Sparks_67
May 25th, 2004, 05:17 PM
I walked on the path up the mountain and saw a abra laying on the ground like it was hurt. I threw a great ball at it catching it. I then healed it and made it fight quilava. Abra won the fight and evloved into Kadabra. I watched the evolution and said finally my team is all complete.

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I finally came to a large snow covered area... i walked across it, and suddenly, the ice collapsed under me, and I was dumped into a frozen lake that had been covered by snow! the shock to my system suprised me, and I couldn't move.. my wet clothes kept me from swimming to shore.. I was going to freeze to death before long... I was far to exaused to call for help...

parallelzero
May 25th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"Chikorita, Vine Whip!" was heard faintly, and a vine grabbed Eclipse and dragged him out of the water.
"Hope you're ok, that was quite a dip!" said a boy with a Pikachu on his shoulder.

"Pika,Pi!"

"Chika!"

Pikachu and Chikorita were playing in the snow.

Hi my names Ash" said the boy, "whats your name?"

Flygon trainer
May 25th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"I'm Eclipse. thanks for helping me out." I responded, shivering slightly... Growithe barked, and used Ember on me, drying me off...

kirby00
May 25th, 2004, 05:49 PM
team rocket told me of another boy with a pikachu, and i could easily disguise as him, if needed... but i would have to make my pikachu weaker to match his, i laughed and said thats impossible as my pikachu always gets stronger... i saw a kid, they said he was recruited jsut before me, i recognized him, but didnt challenge him to battle as my pikachu was still laughing from the previous vitories... especially the stupid tododile that almost cried... my pikachu made fun of it as i explained what had happened to the entire team... it was so funny no1 could stop laughing for an entire 10 seconds... but i said maybe i should have to catch the same pokemon ash does so i can pretend im him when necessary. but they said pikachu would be enough since he mostly uses that anyways, and i could jsut simply say i caught another pokemon and use that instead... they reminded me i needed a team of pokemon, i declined and said no, pikachu is all i need, but they said at least a flying pokemon would do, and be better if psy so i can fly and teleport... i had ony 4 choices, a noctowl, xatu,natu or hoothoot. i knew xatu was more efficient, but said training a natu would give it more experience and help make it stronger if raised form younger life... they gave me a natu... i told it and left... surprisingly it was alread well-trained, and knew psy fly and teleport... i hoped to teach it sky attack and future sight... i had a partenr for my pikachu to battle now on the road, and a worthy 1 too, if i lie of course... battle i said... pikachu use thundershock, we r gonna train it to a thunderbolt... natu use psy... the battle began and wouldnt too soon end...

Sparks_67
May 25th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I started training my pokemon against Graveler. I won every battle and now after the battling magicarp evloved into gyardos.I then relized that lavitar would be the last to evlove but I did not care.

kirby00
May 25th, 2004, 06:24 PM
my pikachu used thundershock but natu teleported... after it was jit... i said u have to be much faster... it teleported over and over while using psy... pika used shock and hit it harder natu used psy to slam pikchu but pika used extreme speed, natu couldnt control pika at its fast speed... it used fly...

Trottor
May 26th, 2004, 10:58 AM
OOC-no postee here, too fast X.X someone else can join, fast posting threads are dumb, not eanough time to look everything up again if you missed out when everyone else was on >.< No postee, no postee >.<

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 03:36 PM
OOC: thna can I have his chikorita? please?

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Eclipse gained Seigi's Chikorita.
*note to you guys, ill be playin Ash for a while*

"that's a pretty well trained Growlithe you have there. Are you tryin for the Johto League? If you are, do you wanna travel with me for a while, im off to Violet City to earn my first badge.

I need some company, my friends were captured by a young team Rocket member, David was his name I think. He said I had to collect all badges and enter the league to get them back. So would you like to come along?"

Pikachu: "Pi, Pikachu?"

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 03:56 PM
"sure.. I guess..." I said.. course, the real me was wondering how i got into this mess, but I didn't really care either... I noticed Growithe had wandered off somewhere, but I was pretty certain he's be back before long..

Sparks_67
May 26th, 2004, 03:57 PM
OOC: Hi legend

Ic: I jumped off the cliff as skarmory picked me up. I was dropped right behind the two trainers that were fighting.

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 04:01 PM
All of a sudden a Mudkip blimp with a Team Rocket logo appeared. XD

David: "I know I told you you had to get all the badges, but it's no fun without a challenge! I've come for your Pokemon!

Ash: "NEVER!"

David: " Oh ya, Go Mudkip!"

Mudkip: "Kip-kip!"

David: "Use Mud Shot on his Pikachu!"

Ash: " Chikorita, Razor Leaf!"

Sparks_67
May 26th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I walked off and headed for a nearby forest were I saw a trpuis flying I sent gyardos and told him ice beam.

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 04:04 PM
"do you want me to help or just wait?" I asked, taking a pokeball off my belt... if he said to wait, I was out of here..

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Ash: "Go ahead, it'll be more fun that way!"
*vinewhip hits mudkip and sends it flying*

David: "Two against one, how unfair! I'll just have to even out those odds. Go! Pidgeotto! Gust!"

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 04:10 PM
"tododile!" I called, throwing the pokeball.. tododile came out, completly black, and I said "Tododile, Shadow Rush!" he gathered up shadow energy, and slammed into the Pidgeotto

Sparks_67
May 26th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I looked around and got bored and headed for the nearest city.

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Pidgeotto hits the ground hard, while the gust attack takes it's tole on Chikorita.

Ash: "Chikorita, return, Go cyndaquil! Use Ember on the balloon!"

David: "No, not the balloon!"

Ash: "Pikachu use thunder on Mudkip!"

Mudkip and Pidgeotto are returned to their Pokeballs.

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 04:16 PM
"I'm taking that as battle over" I said, returning tododile to it's pokeball. Growithe came over, and waited next to me.

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 04:34 PM
David: "I'll see you again, but next time you won't be so lucky!"

The balloon gains a hole and flies away.
David: "Until next time!"

Ash: "Thanks for the help!"

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"not like you needed it" I said.. "I've heard news about you from Kanto. they say you're an excellent trainer" if that was true, then he certianly didn't need me around... it made me start wondering why he wanted me around in the first place...

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Ash starts rubbing the back of his head.

"well im not that good." he said laughing.
"I may be a good trainer, but im nothing without friends. Ya I know, it sounds corny!"

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"you've got a Pikachu that last I checked,nearly beat the Kanto pokemon league, and a Chickorita that beat the tar out of Charizard. and if my tododile would stop trying to make lunch out of my arm..." I said, noting that Tododile had come out of it's pokeball, and clamped his jaws on my arm

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"I have an idea." said Ash, reaching into his backpack. He handed Eclipse a pack of Poketreats.

"just give one of those to him every time he bites your arm, he should learn to stop eventually."

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"theoreticly, shouldn't that just encourage him?" I said, as my Growithe jumped up, and knocked tododile off my arm. I rubbed the area where I had been bit, returning the bloodflow to the arm. "I knew there were going to be problems when he turned into a Shadow pokemon" I muttered..

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"These are special Poketreats, he'll become addicted to them in no time, my friend brock made them.

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 05:02 PM
"ah, I see..." I said.. course, I had been alone for so long, I didn't really remember what a friend truly was, but that didn't matter.. tododile resumed trying to chew on my arm, and I gave it one of the treats. "what is the obsession with my arm..." I muttered under my breath..

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"It could be just a stage it's goin through. I used to have the same problem with my Totodile." Ash released his Totodile.

The Blue Totodile stared in a daze at the black one, wondering what was goin on.

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"I realy hope so.. if not, it's going to be rather painful when it evolves" I said, thinking.. suddenly, I saw a flash of blue go by, and just as fast as it had appeared, it was gone... Weird.. what was that? I thought to myself

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"Something isnt right!" said Ash, lookin at Pikachu who nodded, then pointed to a mountain in the East.

"We have to go there, you gonna come?" he asked Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"try and stop me!" I said, heading for the mountain.. on the way, I captured a Trapinch, and replaced Phanpy with it.

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Ash is running after him.

"Oh boy, this kid is full of energy! Go Noctowl, see whats up ahead!"

Noctowl flies up high and a beam from the mountain strikes it and Noctowl dissapeared.

"Where'd he go!?" cried Ash, "something is terribly wrong"

He finally meets Eclipse at the top of the mountain....

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 05:31 PM
I didn't say anything, but got a special detector out of my bag, and checked for odd readings... "Interesting, that base over there is emitting incredible amounts of power..." i said, glansing slightly at a Team rocket base nearby. Suddenly, I felt my mind spiral into darkness, and i had a weird vision...

"help.. please.. I can't deal with this much more.." a male voice said. I looked around and saw a large pokemon, about 6 feet long. The lower half of it was blue, and the upper half was white.. it seemed to be in incredible pain.. after I saw that, I snapped back to reality

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Ash saw the look in Eclipse's eyes.
"What's wrong?" he asked. "Anyways, we have to get inside there somehow, my Noctowl is in there!"

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 05:42 PM
"let me check something first." I said, getting out my Pokedex, and scanning through the list. finally, I found what I was looking for.. "so, that was a Latios" I muttered...

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 05:46 PM
" A latios!?!" ash cried having a flashback, " I knew a Latios once, he sacraficed himself for the planet, could this be one of the siblings left behind from that Latios, and if it is, what happened to Latias?"

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"I don't know.. but he's been sending me visions, and he's in serious pain" I said, heading for the base... once i got inside, I had Growithe start attempting to locate Noctowl and Latios.

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Ash released his Totodile, it was dancing.

"theres a guard Pokemon over there, its a Charizard! Totodile, Hydro Pump!"

The blast knocks Charizard out cold. We can go through that door now.

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Growlithe started to pick up the scent, and yipped happily.. Since I was a borderline evil trainer, I somehow knew Latios and Noctowl were being tourtered beyond belief... I shivered, making a mental note to bomb the place when the pokemon were rescued

parallelzero
May 26th, 2004, 05:56 PM
(well, sadly i have to leave after this post until 2morrow)

Pikachu's cheeks were starting to spark intensly.
"We're getting close!" said Ash

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 09:34 PM
"Pika-radar.. interesting, but odd" I muttered, checking on growithe... suddenly, a psychic burst came from the other side of the room, sending Growithe into the wall. "what was that?" I said in alarm

kirby00
May 28th, 2004, 05:33 PM
my natu and pikachu were extremly well trained, pika learned thunderbolt, and natu learned future sight... they continued to train and increased both of their skills

Sparks_67
May 28th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I told kadabra to teleport me in a random spot. I then saw the trainer with his pikachu and natu. I asked him if he wanted a battle.

kirby00
May 28th, 2004, 07:16 PM
i said okay, but my pokemon were tired... i knew they werent but it would be fun to surprise him, as i was an evil member of team rocket now...
"um sure but ill use my natu, psy vs psy okay, itll be fun... natu whydont u use ur special attack future sight, i mea we didnt even get a chance to see it..."

Sparks_67
May 28th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Then i use my kadabra and Ill wait for the future sight.

kirby00
May 28th, 2004, 07:25 PM
while youre waiting i think my natu should use psy... have fun! *i smiled nicely, but knew it wouldnt be so ncie in the end*

Sparks_67
May 28th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Well while were waiting could start the battle dont you think. I 6 pokemon and I need to know how many you have.

kirby00
May 28th, 2004, 07:35 PM
i have 2 pokemon, so mine will be trained alot more than yours, and i know this will end quickly... natu's psy attack was trying to hold kadabra still while future sight was coming...

Sparks_67
May 28th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Kadabra used teleport and then shadow ball. Really more trained then mine lets see if thats true.

kirby00
May 28th, 2004, 08:36 PM
natu, who had practiced its teleport's speed quickly dodged shadow ball, and then used psy to try to hold it in place, and as future sight finally came it was closing in on kadabra...