PDA

View Full Version : The May's Torchic Club!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 22nd, 2004, 06:16 PM
This a club devoted to May's slightly ditzy Torchic. We love it, and hope it gets some common sense soon. :19:

If you join you can put these in your sig!:

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 07:14 PM
christina aguilera looks like a monster with make-up, can you plz change your sig and avatar, and then some1 might join... thank you.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 22nd, 2004, 07:19 PM
Excuse you, but that was out of line and had nothing to do with the club. If you want to rate my sig, or to the "Rate my sig" thread. Thank you...

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 07:20 PM
why else would NO1 join... think about it... every1 know britney spears is bette...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 22nd, 2004, 07:33 PM
Look, if you do not have any intention of joining [or to stop dissing X-tina], please leave. Please.

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 07:35 PM
Im sorry but im jsut suggesting the obvious, also to be nice, *but mostly out of pity* ill rate this thread to help you advertise it. (im sorry but just look at her in those hats, its like she is crippled, and deaf, & the avatar its like she is a ghost, god...). hope my rating helps to change your mind about me... :cheeky:

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 22nd, 2004, 07:44 PM
I don't think bad of you, I was just upset you were dissin' my wife to be. Did you notice she is always touching her head? LOL. I wonder if anyone will join though...AH!

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 07:50 PM
like i said not to be mean, but it might be a good suggestion of what i said... just imagine the countless anti-xtina fans who saw the same disaster i saw, and chose not to join... look at the views and then look at the replies... then compare how many chances you let go by... & I rymed how graceful is that, that should bring xtina to shame... also read what i wrote after your posts in my club, esp the 2nd 1, im not kidding. you r invited to join MY We Miss jigglypuff BRING HER BACK CLUB

Sakura and Espeon
May 23rd, 2004, 07:20 AM
Kirby00, this is your first warning. Bashing a member is flaming which is against the rule. Cut it out or I will have to report you.

Well, I am sorry for the inconvience, but Have a nice day. ^_^

kirby00
May 23rd, 2004, 03:14 PM
i said that she was invited to join my club... why is that bashing? and i rated her thread to make-up for what i said...

Geometric-sama
May 23rd, 2004, 08:12 PM
*shrugs* May I join? May's Torchic is the sweetest Fire type I have ever seen! It's so adorable XD

Pok'e Fan
May 23rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
Can I join? Like Jedi Amara said, May's torchic is adorable!!

May 23rd, 2004, 10:50 PM
count me in and ditto again on the adorable torchic thing, but yes it is quite the ditz...

jj984jj
May 24th, 2004, 07:18 AM
LOL, I usually don't even come to the community groups forum, but kirby00 asked me to come and check out this club, this just shows me that he like to start arguments with people. Unless I got the wrong Torchic club.

May 24th, 2004, 07:42 AM
haha yes this is the club, I best be on me guard now since im facing kirby in a tourny lol

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 24th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Cool, people actually joined. Welcome you guys. Okay, do any of you think that Torchic will ever evovle, and will it be as cute? I don't think so. It's funny though, because in almost every episode, it does something clutzy, and it has to end getting rescued. But, it's just tyring to help, so I admire it.

BTW, Kibry, I'm a guy.

Geometric-sama
May 24th, 2004, 07:00 PM
I don't want it to evolve! Combusken and Blaziken just aren't cute. And I don't think May would let it evolve anyway XD. I love it's ditzy-ness... reminds me of Jessica Simpson XD.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 24th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Yeah...I can't see it evolving, like Pikachu. Torchic forever!

~Rock it Till You Drop it, Yeah Baby!

May 24th, 2004, 07:35 PM
haha jessica simpson? I see it now: May's ditzy torchic runs through the field and spots the new pokemon from fire red and leaf green the WINGBUFFALOMON!!! ok that was extremely stupid ill shut up now lol

Cute_Pikachu
May 24th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Can I join?! Torchic is sooo cute!!

Pok'e Fan
May 24th, 2004, 10:37 PM
I think that Torchic will evolve. But I don't want it to evolve. Like Jedi Amara said, Combusken and Blaziken are not cut. But I would say Blaziken is cool.

Cute_Pikachu
May 24th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Yup, Torchic will evolve!! Did you see the Challenger video?! The second scene showed the double battling! *really cool*

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 25th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Yes, CP, you may join, and welcome. I couldn't imagine it evovling, it wouldn't seem right, although Blaziken is cool. It doesn't suit May. Maybe if it evovles it won't obey her, like Charizard!

~Dude, Don't GO!

kirby00
May 25th, 2004, 02:44 PM
thx for talking about me baheind my back... thinking i owuldnt return here... anyways i may decide to join this club, and lol ya u better watch urself cuz we r battling in the bug club... j/k. EVERY1 we dont hate eachother jsut fyi... and i do know your a guy, that's why u called xtina ur wife 2 be, and why ur name is nick, unless u htought i thought u meant nickie... but neways, i wasnt trying to be mean afetr the 1st or 2nd post, i was suggesting that praising a person abundantely may shine ppl away if they r not a fan... no offense... all for fun in the end, and i dohope you continue to post in the jigglypuff club nick, i took away the mean things i said in there too. have fun y'all!

May 25th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Hmmm May should enter the Torchic in some contests! Unless she did already and I missed an ep. It's cute enough to win and the judge may give it some extra points for ditzyness...
O and good luck in the first round Kirbster heh heh heh!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 26th, 2004, 03:20 AM
I haven't been watching Hoenn until the past two weeks, so I have catching up to do, but i also think Torchic could win a contest. And besides is ditzyness, Torchic is probably the smartest out of the group's starters, but maybe it has AD/HD. XD

~Dude...Don't Go!

May 26th, 2004, 08:16 AM
hahaha well at least it tries in all its cute clumsy ditzyness. I do think its a WHOLE lot smarter than the mudkip (god just LOOK at it...*shudders*) and of course treecko is always smoking?/chewing on that stick he pulls out of his no-sunshine area...mabye hes tryin to tell us somthing...

kirby00
May 26th, 2004, 02:46 PM
the only real dum pokemon is brock's lotad...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 27th, 2004, 03:15 AM
ASh's Treecko is creepy, and I don't really know Brock's Mudkip, but Torchic looks smarter than all of them. I don't know Brock's Lotad well, but it sounds annoying.

~Dazed and Confused Dude

May 27th, 2004, 05:10 PM
hahaha well lotad may be more how do you say? stupid. But i mean Mudkip....GOD look at the thing just look at it!.....*shudders again* mudkip.....ugh

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 27th, 2004, 06:11 PM
LMAO. I will try to observe Torchic more this Saturday. I am getting back into the show now.

~Dazed and Embered Torchic

Duke R
May 27th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Just a thing. In Serebii.net, there is a mini synopsis of the 7th Pikachu short. There will be a Mudkip. a Grovyle and a Combusken. So, Torchic will evolve.

May 27th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Well thanks for killing our hopes and dreams in one fell swoop Duke...j/k
jeez...well as long as mudkip does not evolve *shudders at the thought* ill be somewhat ok *shudder* mudkip evolve...ugh

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 28th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Maybe it's not May's LMAO, well, lets hope for a Blaziken. Blaziken is cool.

~Dude Confused and Dazed

Geometric-sama
May 30th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Well, there's an AG episode where Nurse Joy hires a Combusken, but it's not May's Torchic evolving, maybe it's something like that...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 1st, 2004, 12:44 PM
I saw that episode last friday. But I think there's a difference then movie posters and episode posters.

Geometric-sama
June 1st, 2004, 07:51 PM
Hm, I guess so. But I'd be really annoyed if it evolved. I would probably smash my TV.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 2nd, 2004, 05:09 PM
I would just anticipate a Blaziken. Not that bad...

June 3rd, 2004, 07:02 AM
ill still sell you my tv (after you smash yours) when you see shuu/drew jedi_amara lol

WOO! $15 for a 1980 tv!

kirby00
June 4th, 2004, 10:31 PM
when do they show the episode with those 3 new trainers?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 5th, 2004, 07:15 PM
What, when the Torchic accidentally evolved? That came on about two weeks ago, I think. I taped todays episode, though I don't think it;s new. I have yet to watch it. I'll see if Torchic's in it.

Geometric-sama
June 8th, 2004, 03:09 PM
What, did May's Torchic evolve? It doesn't do enough battling....

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 8th, 2004, 06:59 PM
No, the torchic with Nurse Joy evolved before it got to it's trainer.

June 14th, 2004, 03:36 PM
must revive club...so does torchic evolve then? was that ever clarified?