• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey everybody

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
im lookin for some pokemon
im also wanting to learn how to clone if i learn how to clone i will offer rare pokemon

mewtwo im looking for these pokemon as shinys too
articuno
moltres
zapdos
magby
dragonite
persian
ambipom
mankey
arcanine
krabby
lapras
togetic
tediursa
piloswine
houndour
lugiah
ho-oh
shiftry
smorunt
huntail
gorbyss
luvdisc
latios
groudon
cranidos
cherubi
lucario
togekiss
darkrai
shaymin

PS:I HAVE NO SHINYS
AND IF YOU WANT A POKEMON ASK IF I HAVE IT
I REALLY AM NOT GOOD AT OFFERING POKEMON SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FOR WHAT I WANT:cool::D;)

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
Years
Would you happen to have a Latias? I have many of the Pokemon you are looking for and would be more than willing to trade a few. I also know the cloning glitch and will post that when you reply to this.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
Years
Okay, I have a couple of offers for Latias, I really need one.
Groudon and Shiftry(Or put one of the Pokemon listed below here)
And here's the other deal
Persian, Ambipom, Lapras, Luvdisc, Arcanine, Shiftry
So do any of these deals sound good? I would prefer the Groudon/Other Pokemon one

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
well you see i really wouldnt want to part with my latias only if i could clone it i was hoping you would tell me how to clone

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
Years
Oh sorry, I forgot, here is the cloning cheat:

ok sooooo i mean, im no expert, ive only cloned once, its a little frusturating at times, but its not very hard, just gotta get lucky, so first go to gts yes? then put the pokemon up for trade that you want to clone, pick something outragueos that no1 would ever want, so wen its says, checking GTS, youll see a little clock on the bottom right hand corner, watch it until it spins around 6-8.5 times, then shut-down your ds, youll get a blue screen saying sdave file corrupted THIS IS OK nothing is going to happen to your DS, go to the GTS and check summary, then take back, if you did it right, youll have a clone.
Thanks to Zsas for this

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
ok ive tried it alot of times but im not givin up ill let you know when your latias is ready!!!!!!!!

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
Years
Thank you for your efforts, this will probably help you along too though. I've heard people say it takes a very specific amount of time time changes a lot, you have to get lucky basically, in that part with the clock where you turn off the power. Good luck

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
hey katsu bang im still not able to clone i dont think i will be able to clone you a latias sorry :(

Back