PDA

View Full Version : Comic Con

biggirl97
July 12th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Is anybody go to this years comic con?

Cross
July 12th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Yes. I'm a 40 year old fat guy who lives with his mother, and I can't wait to get the new edition of SuperMan Comic #1 issue #1.

Kura
July 14th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Err.. Which Comicon exactly? There are many going on all the time all over the world.

biggirl97
July 14th, 2007, 01:37 PM
the Comic Con in San Diego

Allstories
July 14th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Yes. I'm a 40 year old fat guy who lives with his mother, and I can't wait to get the new edition of SuperMan Comic #1 issue #1.

Why are you the most unnecessarily cynical person ever. STOP BEING THIRTEEN. ARGHFGSFDS.

Dawn97
July 26th, 2007, 10:46 AM
I am. But I'm not going to dress up If you want to see me there you will have to meet me in the heroes tent (I am not one of the characters though) I'm short with blond hair brown eyes I will also be in the Avatar tent to see a sneak peek of the third season with my older sister. She is tall reddish brownish hair and has blue eyes. :)

Craig²
August 3rd, 2007, 01:18 AM
Missed it, didn't I?

Bleh. *didn't wanna go anyways*

I'm not into comics.

*goes to Anime Conventions*

LOL Heatran XDDD

Happy Dude
August 3rd, 2007, 04:13 AM
Heatran that was just stupid.

But no they don't bring Comic stuff down here...Even if they did I wouldnt go

Cherrim
August 3rd, 2007, 09:51 PM
Why are you the most unnecessarily cynical person ever. STOP BEING THIRTEEN. ARGHFGSFDS.
Haha, thread over.

But seriously, I hate how people who're interested in this stuff get such a bad rep. o_O; Isn't it cool to like comics now? I thought it was "in." I guess not. :|

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 5th, 2007, 09:47 AM
I considered those people as geeks and losers. they were wasting there times dressing up as heroes. When me and my brother seem them on television we died laughing

:t354:TG

Cherrim
August 5th, 2007, 09:54 AM
:\ A lot of people find it to be enjoyable, though. It's like Hallowe'en, except instead of getting candy you get to hang out with people who have the same interests. Okay, bad analogy, but still. xD;

Dawson
August 6th, 2007, 09:57 AM
I considered those people as geeks and losers. they were wasting there times dressing up as heroes. When me and my brother seem them on television we died laughing

:t354:TG
You spend a lot of time hanging around on a Pokémon forum, I'm sure a lot of people would say the same about you.

Stones and glass houses, and all that.

Cross
August 6th, 2007, 11:23 AM
You spend a lot of time hanging around on a Pokémon forum, I'm sure a lot of people would say the same about you.

Whoa, this coming from the 19 year old with almost double her postcount.

Shinji_
August 6th, 2007, 11:24 AM

Agreed, theres actual people in the world that laugh at people for playing/watching or like anything to do with pokemon so you should'nt laugh at others becuase they like comics and you don't.

Dawson
August 6th, 2007, 12:34 PM
When did I start insulting people or slamming them for their hobbies and interests? And when did I say anything about myself. Think before you speak, Mr. 'I'm so cool, I'll act like a jackass on the internet because I have no friends in the real world'

Don't try to pull the arrogant, 'I'm smarter than you' crap on me because I can guarantee I'm much better than you at it.

Feel free to give me a warning for that if you need to, Matt.

Happy Dude
August 7th, 2007, 03:05 AM
Queen Boo......That Was Pretty Pointless Don't Post here if all your doing is posting pointless crap that is Going too start an arguement.

@ Heatran.....Seriously You aren't Funny Go outside and Get Some Sunlight and Make some friends.

And Like I said Before If they Did Bring one down too where I live I might actually go and have a look at it...Although I'm not all that into Comics

Drummershuff
August 7th, 2007, 03:22 AM
Happy Dude - Uh, who gave you the right to disrespect members and tell them what to do? Do not do that again: consider this an official warning.

That comment wasn't needed at all. It could quite easily start a huge flame war, so don't do it again.
When did I start insulting people or slamming them for their hobbies and interests? And when did I say anything about myself. Think before you speak, Mr. 'I'm so cool, I'll act like a jackass on the internet because I have no friends in the real world'

Don't try to pull the arrogant, 'I'm smarter than you' crap on me because I can guarantee I'm much better than you at it.

Feel free to give me a warning for that if you need to, Matt.
--

Instead of handing out warnings to the rest of you, I'm just going to be keeping an eye on this thread. So drop this argument right now and move on, or next time I'll warn you.

Seremiya
August 7th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Agreed, theres actual people in the world that laugh at people for playing/watching or like anything to do with pokemon so you should'nt laugh at others becuase they like comics and you don't.

Yeah. I can vouch for that. Some people at school ask me when I'm going to stop playing with my little brother's toys when they see me on the gamboy.

I've never been into comics... I've never even read one from cover to cover. I don't understand the whole phenomenon at all.

Craig²
August 7th, 2007, 10:00 AM
I prefer Manga over comics and then I watch the Anime that goes along with them. I don't read comics because I don't watch the cartoons that go along with them if any; in fact, I don't watch cartoons at all but that isn't the point..

So Manga = <3. IMO.