Megainium
Hauntetr
Torchic
Dark Omanyte
Mudkip

Could I win with these random cards?

Naito
July 13th, 2007, 09:46 PM
For the pokemon, you have to list what set they're from, and how many are in the deck. It's the same for the energies, since we won't know if you have one electric energy or twenty. Once you do that, hopefully people will be able to review it well.

Jaimes
July 14th, 2007, 01:43 AM
You cant win, since thats not a deck.

A deck must have 60 cards (usually containing Pokemon, Trainers and Energy). Also some of your cards cannot be played since you dont have the correct things to evolve them eg. Dark Vileplume must evolve from Dark Gloom.

Cibbles
July 23rd, 2007, 01:35 AM
You cant win, since thats not a deck.

A deck must have 60 cards (usually containing Pokemon, Trainers and Energy). Also some of your cards cannot be played since you dont have the correct things to evolve them eg. Dark Vileplume must evolve from Dark Gloom.

i could beet you i got celebi beet that and a dark charizard but he's not in my 60 card deck

Forest Grovyle
July 23rd, 2007, 05:14 AM
Cibbles, do NOT double post. I kept that post as it was the only one that contained any content - the rest were just spam and added nothing at all to the topic. Read the rules before posting again.

You have already been warned once about this - do it again and you will be risking a ban.

--FG

Jaimes
July 23rd, 2007, 05:15 AM
i could beet you i got celebi beet that and a dark charizard but he's not in my 60 card deck

Do you know you can't spell 'beat'?
Do you know that I also have loads of Celebi & Dark Charizard cards?
Do you know that those cards are also rubbish?

And I seriously doubt I could get beaten by a 9 year old newb.