• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you Cook?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
I can, and its actually edible :P i just started to learn to cook a couple months ago, before that i could cook toast and TV dinners all by myself XD

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
I can, and its actually edible :P i just started to learn to cook a couple months ago, before that i could cook toast and TV dinners all by myself XD
Lol, I used to be able to do that, too. ^_^; I can make certain things if I follow a recipe. I've made cranberry bread, omlets, chicken cutlets (breaded chicken...what's used for chicken parmigiana), and probably a few more things that I can't think of right now. I want to learn how to cook a lot more for when I'm older, though...so no one in my family will go hungry or eat take-out every night of their life...>_< My Mom can teach me how--she makes practically everything. Yay!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
well i can make anything BBQ but other then that its just eggs, rice (touhie XD), Top Ramen, cereal (another toughie), TV dinners, toast, sandwiches XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I have no idea if I can cook or not...I know I have the creativity to make anything on the spot though (I ought to as much as I watch Iron Chef...*looks at Battle Dry Abalone on TV in background*)

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Well, I'm pretty good at cooking. ^_^; I don't know very many recipes yet, but I'm learning. My mother is really good at cooking, and so she'll teach me some nice things to make! I love to cook, so it will be no problem to learn. (It's just... raw hamburger meat! o_O There's usually blood still on it! Eh, I can't handle that, even though I've cooked it before. Well, half of it. I let my mom finish the job as soon as I felt it.)

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
I can cook some things. Here's a list:

~Spaghetti Noodles
~Macaroni and Cheese
~Ramen Noodles [ha!]
~ I can cook anything you give me instructions for, but above are the foods I am good at alone.

~Dazed and Misused, HA!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
If putting stuff in the microwave or helping my mom a little bit with making banana bread, then I can cook. Otherwise, I can't. I'm too busy with other things to have time for cooking. XD

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
*snorts* No....
I cant cook, my mum is afraid I am going to catch on fire.

Quote Argument:

"But mom! I can make it! I dont want Hamburgers!

"No! Dont answer me back! You are not making a pizza! You might hurt yourself!"

Anyways, I know, she tells me I am to young and I understand. But Im going to learn to cook this summer I hope.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
I... couldnt fry an egg. But I can...
- Mash taterzzz
- Snap green beanzzz
- Microwave stuff... especially hot dogs... jsut to watch em explode
- Season meat
- Make sausage, egg, and cheese sandwiches
- and stuff

So I guess I can cook....

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
TRIFORCE89 said:
Does cereal and sandwiches count?
*agrees* Except I can barely make the sandwich part. XD
You can cook Andy? That's pretty cool! ^_^

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
I can cook some things...

? Muffins
? Cookies
? Macoroni and Cheese
? Eggs {Over-easy and Scrambled}
? Sausage
? Cereal and Sandwitches, ?_? duh
? Some more things I can't think of

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2006
i can cook things like bacon, eggs, toast, rice, basic stuff like that.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2004
i can cook im not girl tho <(o_0)>:

Cereal:easy
Fries:normal
Sandwiches:easy
All sorts of BBQ:normal
Macaroni:easy
Muffins:hard
Saucage:way too easy
Banana and Strawberry mix*more like fruit salad*:easy
Ice cream with lemon and chocolate chips:preety hard

And the specialty Friend chicken my favorite!!!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Kairi said:
*agrees* Except I can barely make the sandwich part. XD
You can cook Andy? That's pretty cool! ^_^
Lol, same here. X3 I'm beyond useless when it comes to cooking things. Basically all I can make is cereal, sandwhiches, and on very rare occasion: toast. But really, considering I kind of... um... forgot to put the water in the microwave Kraft Dinner once... I really hope that whoever I marry will have cooking skills or else I'll have to suck up to the owner of the nearest pizza place. X3;;

*ish playing around with the <insert a lot of letters starting with "W" here> editor.. thingy* o.o;;

Back