PDA

View Full Version : Is gaining groudon and scuffle with legends the only episodes featuring team m an a

Shinji_
July 14th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Lol it would not fight Magma and Aqua if not please tell me the names of episodes that also featured them, thanks.

Astinus
July 14th, 2007, 09:03 PM
I know that the second episode of AG, "A Ruin With A View!", also had members of one of those teams. I can't remember which one, but they were there. There was also "Stairway to Devon!" that had Team Aqua.

Other than those two episodes, I can't remember what other episodes they were in.

Rebellious Treecko
July 14th, 2007, 09:06 PM
There was also that episode at the Weather Institue where Team Magma was trying to steal a Castform. Team Aqua also made an apperance as well.

Shinji_
July 15th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks, I watched them X) very Excllentey, if theres anymore guys please post=)

Jorah
July 15th, 2007, 12:06 PM
A Three Team Scheme in Advanced

Charaxes
July 15th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Going chronologically and covering all the A/M episodes.

Advanced:
Magma-only:
A Ruin With a View

Aqua-only:
Stairway to Devon
On a Wingull and a Prayer

Both:
A Three Team Scheme

Magma-only:
The Spheal of Approval

Advanced Challenge:
Both:
Fight for the Meteorite

Aqua-only (99.9% of it, anyway):
Unfair-Weather Friends

Advanced Battle:
Both:
Gaining Groudon
The Scuffle of Legends

Mentioned in passing:
The Ribbon Cup Caper (featuring an ex-Magma agent)
The Scheme Team

That should answer everything for you. I'll leave it open for the night, in case there are any other episodes that verbally references them. Not counting anything on PUSA, but I'm pretty sure they didn't...yet.

Shinji_
July 15th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Thank you very much! I could hug you right now, since your the mod of one of the forum-sections im usually on can I add you as a friend =)

Apathetic_Yen
July 16th, 2007, 12:53 PM
That's it? Awww TM and TA were so neglected in the anime. I hate the writers for that (and several other things)!!