PDA

View Full Version : The return of Ashs pidgeot?

Hydross
July 15th, 2007, 09:09 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZGpFFuUYHd0

What do u guys think, is that ash's Pidgeot?

Pokemaster414
July 15th, 2007, 09:12 AM
that was awesome dialga vs palkia vs darkrai sneak preview

Shinji_
July 15th, 2007, 10:17 AM
SWEET:D:D! Yup, for sure thats his pidget thats a excellent preview of the movie thanks for sharing:)

darkphoenixdude
July 15th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Um, it isn't Ash's pidgeot because a lady was riding it :D Sorry to disappoint you :D I miss that old fella

Oh sorry, I didn't watch it all. Ash is riding a Pidgeot isn't he XD Um, I would probably say there is some sort of group of Pidgeots there and Ash happens to meet his..or something. Or maybe he is just borrowing that blonde lady's Pidgeot :D I'm not sure :D

Lucario 2.0
July 15th, 2007, 10:22 AM
thnaks to me knowing japanease,(Just joking,i can translat a part thoughe.)Coming soon to amaricka,and Its Darkrai!Darkrai(When darkrai appears)and at the end Coming soon!Dialga verseus palkia verses darckrai!(Like we all dident know that.

Jorah
July 15th, 2007, 12:05 PM
It would be extremly cruel if that isn't Ash's Pidgeot. Especially if he doesn't mention he had a Pidgeot. But then, why would Pidgeot be in Sinnoh?

diamondpearl876
July 15th, 2007, 02:42 PM
We can only hope that's Ash's Pidgeot. I think it is, but they better explain on why Pidgeot isn't in Kanto. How would Pidgeot know Ash is in Sinnoh, unless he's been stalking him the entire time?

By the way, even if you saw a blonde haired girl on it, it doesn't mean that Ash didn't let her ride it or something..

Unown_
July 16th, 2007, 10:05 AM
Well, about the scene with the Pidgeot...
Those who saw the actual movie confirmed that there was no such scene in the movie. It's one of those trailer-only scenes.
I hate to be the one who brings bad news.

Nekonron
July 16th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Those who saw the actual movie confirmed that there was no such scene in the movie. It's one of those trailer-only scenes.

That's just sad really... I was really hoping to see some of Ash' old (and stronger) Pokemon making some appearance.

diamondpearl876
July 16th, 2007, 01:07 PM
My hopes of Pidgeot returning just died.

I hate trailers. Never trusting them again.

Hiroshi Sotomura
July 16th, 2007, 02:11 PM
The Pokémon movie trailers have a history of having footage that never makes it to the final cut.

Animehero
July 16th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Ash has probably forgotten his Pidgeot. It's sad, but most likely true. :(

diamondpearl876
July 16th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Ash has probably forgotten his Pidgeot. It's sad, but most likely true. :(

Yeah, no kidding.

He's also forgotten about Butterfree, Primape and all of them. >> The one least forgotten is Charizard.

The Real AAA
July 16th, 2007, 05:17 PM
maybe it is him becuase he was riding on it

Ryo
July 16th, 2007, 09:42 PM
The Pokémon movie trailers have a history of having footage that never makes it to the final cut.

I'm not very familiar with such incidents. Care to elaborate with some examples?

Hiroshi Sotomura
July 17th, 2007, 02:14 AM
The Advance Generation movies are one such. As I've seen these myself but have no pictures of such, I'm going to have to rummage through movie preview pictures on Dogasu's Backpack (http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/).

http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/movies/myuu/trailer_02/20_pikachu_fall_01.jpg
Pikachu always does SOMETHING that doesn't appear in the final cut. We never see it fall down into a fast-streaming river in the Advance Generation movie 3.

http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/movies/ranger/trailer_01/14_hang_on.jpg
Jack Walker rides Mantine's back through the water in the fourth Advance Generation movie. He's never seen handgliding on it.

http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/movies/deoxys/01--satoshi_haruka.jpg
Satoshi and Haruka don't even participate in a double battle in the second Advance Generation movie.

http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/movies/seven_nights/blonde_reach_02.gif
This is not Diane being pulled by the Groudon featured in the first Advance Generation movie. Instead, she's on an edge trying to save someone.

Dogasu doesn't cover these sorts of things for the first five Pocket Monsters movies, but I'm sure you'll get the idea.

darkphoenixdude
July 17th, 2007, 02:22 AM
Darn Trailers! I hate when they do that <_<

Unown_
July 17th, 2007, 09:26 AM
The Advance Generation movies are one such. As I've seen these myself but have no pictures of such, I'm going to have to rummage through movie preview pictures on Dogasu's Backpack (http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/).

Indeed, pre-Advance Generation movie trailers also has his share of trailer-only scenes.

What bother me the most is that such scenes would look really good and really makes me wonder why it was never in the actual movie.

Ariolander
July 19th, 2007, 01:13 AM
You make me cry... Giving me false hope and then dashing it several posts down the thread... I am heartbroken.

... I don't think I can ever love again.

Apathetic_Yen
July 20th, 2007, 10:07 PM
I hate the writers how could they do that?!!!!! They are the most sick and evil people in the world because of that!!!

Unown_
July 21st, 2007, 01:45 AM
I hate the writers how could they do that?!!!!! They are the most sick and evil people in the world because of that!!!
Like a few mentioned above, every Pokemon movie trailer contained scenes that didn't make it into the movie.
Using trailer to predict what will happen, is unreliable. You'll just have to live with that.

~Swish~
July 21st, 2007, 01:57 AM

Errrr ok...

At least they made another new movie for the Poke' fans. Im sure it is frustrating but appreciate the work they put into making it, not everything they do will make the final cut, its just the way it is.

Mr_Cash
July 21st, 2007, 04:44 AM
l want kingler to come back , hes ash's strongest pokemon
the only one that can handle ash's current strongest
bulbasaur!
kingler cookie cookie

Animehero
July 21st, 2007, 05:43 AM
l want kingler to come back , hes ash's strongest pokemon
the only one that can handle ash's current strongest
bulbasaur!
kingler cookie cookie
Kingler isn't Ash's strongest pokemon.

Mr_Cash
July 21st, 2007, 06:48 AM
he never lost but ok , lf kingler isnt , bulbasaur is for real

Arumus
July 22nd, 2007, 12:34 PM
Pidgeots only hope to return was in the Battle Frontier when they go back to Kanto, but it never happened. The only next chance for Pidgeot to return is when Ash re-visits Palet Town.

Chibaymega12
July 31st, 2007, 09:57 AM
it's hard to say.... Ash was riding it yes?

Random
July 31st, 2007, 10:49 AM
I say its possible that its his Pidgeot, or it could be someone else's that he is borrowing from.

Chibaymega12
July 31st, 2007, 12:41 PM
yeah, maybe it was that girl he was with, can't wait to find out when the subbed version is released

Unown_
July 31st, 2007, 12:44 PM
This is a post I made earlier in this thread concerning the Pidgeot.

Chibaymega12
July 31st, 2007, 12:52 PM
*sob sob* I is so sad, i was getting my hopes up too

artan95
December 11th, 2007, 06:56 AM
That must be ashs pidgeot he is riding it!

Yingxue
December 11th, 2007, 09:52 AM
That must be ashs pidgeot he is riding it!

You've just revived a 5 month old thread. Congrats.

Unown_
December 11th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Do NOT revive threads older than 1 month. It's as pointless as responding to e-mail that old.

### Closing thread ###