PDA

View Full Version : The Shentavo Academy

~Ozy~
May 23rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
Alright, this is an RP similar to the Pokemon Academy, except that it's designed for students and Pokemon with somewhat...odd abilities. The Academy itself is located in a remote corner between Hoenn, Kanto, and Johto. The climate varies greatly from season to season. The facilities are tucked into a mountain valley, highly conducive to altitude and adverse terrain training. Students are expected to train along with their Pokemon and do everything their Pokemon does, within reason. Myself and the first two other people to sign up will be the first year's teachers. We will control any Academy staff. Anyone we deem to have progressed enough after their first year at the Academy will be promoted to Student-Teacher upon their return from break. Campus facilities include:
10 battle arenas
Wilderness (for terrain training and for use during off hours)
Boy's and Girls's dorms (It's a boarding school, folks, with a two-week break per season)
Seperated shower facilities
Pools of varying depths
Padded sparring areas
Padded magic practice rooms
Top-notch medical facilities
Cafeteria
Armory
Target range

Classes offered include:
Gym Leader Training Course (Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Pokemon Training courses required. Basic Pokemon Breeding Required)
Basic Pokemon Training
*Intermediate Pokemon Training
*Advanced Pokemon Training
Basic Pokemon Breeding
*Intermediate Pokemon Breeding
*Advanced Pokemon Breeding
Self-Defense
Basic Combat
*Intermediate Combat
*Advanced Combat
Basic Armed Combat
*Intermediate Armed Combat
*Advanced Armed Combat
Introductory Magic
Ki Control
Basic Elemental Magic
*Intermediate Elemental Magic
*Advanced Elemental Magic

*-Requires sucessful completion of preceeding course for enrollment

Students may take a maximum of 9 classes per year, a minimum of 6. Students are expected to complete all classwork. Students recieving a failing grade in one third of their classe for three consecutive seasons are expelled.

Follow my bio format

Name: Hideaki
Pokemon: Mightyena, Alakazam, Absol, Espeon, Hitmonlee, Pidgeot (students arrive with 1-2 Pokemon and may catch others as they see fit.)
Classes Taught: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced Training, Basic, Intermediate Advanced Armed Combat, Introductory Magic, Ki Control, Off (Classes Taken for Students)
Appearance: Blue Polo shirt and blue jeans, leather belt with Pokeballs, green eyes, short brown hair, tall.
Personality: Normally reserved, he can occasionally get into diatribes on random subjects that last hours and tend to scare anybody in his general vicinity. Ruthless and experienced in battle, wether with Pokemon, weapons, or fists.
Hometown: Lavaridge

Alright, lt's see how this turns out, y'alls.

Mew13
May 30th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Woo! Sounds like fun!!

Name: Corazon
Pokemon: Shiny Togetec, Ralts, Xatu
Classes: Advanced Pokemon Training, Advanced Pokemon Breeding, Gym Leader's Trainign Course, Self Defense, Advanced Elemental Magic, Intermediate Armed Combat
Appearence: Short, black hair, grey eyes, wears a sweatshirt and jeans nearly all the time.
Personality: A bit rough, some may say. She can be a bit distant for... her own reasons..... has EXTREMELY close bonds with her Pokemon and is especially fond of Psychic elements. (again, for her own reasons...) wants to find someone to share a lasting relationship with, but only if they are willing to understand her.

Skye
May 30th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Name: Yukiko
Rank: 1st year (whatever age that is...I wan't clear on that.)
Pokemon: Seel (Andre) and Chikorita (Sakura)
Classes: Basic Pokemon Training, Basic Pokemon Breeding, Intermediate Combat, Intermediate Armed Combat, Introductory magic, Basic Elemental Magic, Ki Control
Appearance: Almost-white, hair in a very short bob with bangs, and very fair skin. She tends to dress in light, pure colors, and only wears black if a bad mood dictates it to be so. She is a little short, and very fit. She has striking, icy blue eyes.
Personality: Very quiet, and picks things up very easily. She does not have any psychic abilities per say, but does have a very close, understanding bond with her and others' Pokemon. She has been said to be able to understand their language. She is also a very determined, and accomplished fighter. She has studied a little of many different martial arts styles, and therefore tested out of self defense and the basic level combat classes. She is very loyal to her friends, sharing a deep understanding and appreciation of them. She may be interested in finding a guy to be with, but only if he is understanding of her.
Hometown: Blackthorn

capalex65
May 31st, 2004, 01:09 AM
sounds like fun i want to be a teatcher(sp?)

Name: Alex
Pokemon: Espeon, Alakazam, (Latias, Latios), Castform, Xatu
and if i don't get Latias and Latios then: Espeon, Alakazam, Xatu, Deoxys, Deoxys-F, Deoxys-L (Deoxys-F is the second pkmn on my trainer card and Deoxys-L is the third)
and if i dont get the Deoxyses then Alakazam, Espeon, Xatu, Umbreon, Castform, Houndoom
Classes Taught: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced Training, Basic, Intermediate
Advanced Armed Combat, Introductory Magic, Ki Control, Off
Look: Black clothes ,Black leather belt with pokeballs, Black leather gloves, Black cape with silver on the inside, black hair, has purple eyes cos of psychic abilities
Personality: Nice and helpful will help other who need it
Hometown: Blackthorn

Mew13
June 1st, 2004, 03:25 PM
Need.... more.... peeps....

Come on, I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE!!

~Ozy~
June 12th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Thanks, 'yalls. Blatant bumping, but thanks. And yes, please join up!

Morphasis
June 12th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Name: Tuyuki
Pokemon: Umbreon, Skarmory
Classes: Advanced Pokemon Training, Self Defence, Basic Elemental Training, Ki Control, Basic Pokemon Breeding, Intermediate Combat
Personality: Gothic, Ruthless, Calm, but harsh, Loner

Mew13
June 13th, 2004, 02:42 PM
So, can we start? I'm sure more people will join up later!

~Ozy~
June 13th, 2004, 03:07 PM
<OOC>Yeah, we really should if we hope to get more people involved. So, without further ado, Autmn session is in!<OOC>

Hideaki yawned after pulling himself from bed with a fair amount of dismay. Today's lineup was absolutely awful, with two basic skills courses before lunch. Afterwards, things looked a little better, with the advanced training and armed copmbat crowds, and a finish to the day with Ki control. Still, three hours with a group of new students wasn't a pleaasent prospect. After showering, he pulled on his clothes and headed to the kitchen for breakfest. Smiling, he planned how to best intimidate his new students. Marching up to the sparring room he had for all armed combat classes, he wore a terminally grim expression as he unlocked the door for the class.

<OOC>After seeing what the students'll be doing as far a scheduling, I'll devise some other teachers.<OOC>

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I groaned as I woke up to the early morning. I stumbled out of bed and slipped on my regular clothing. I walked down the hallway to the dining hall. Yawning, I stepped into it and sighed.

Mew13
June 13th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Corazon leapt out of bed, aroused by a mind greeting from Togetic. She threw open her closet and pulled out a dark blue pair of jeans and a sky blue sweatshirt. She pulled her ebony hair back into a ponytail and tied a sky blue bandana around her head. Corason quickly woke Grace (Ralts) and Indy (Natu) to head down to breakfast. After eating a quick bowl of cereal, Corazon raced to her 1st class: Self Defence.

Light Angel
June 13th, 2004, 08:32 PM
(This will be so much fun!)

Name: Lynette Hemmings
Pokemon: Pichu (Pax), and Dratini (Solina)
Classes: Basic Pokemon Training, Basic Gym leader training, Basic Pokemon Breeding, Self-Defense, Basic combat, Basic armed combat
Appearance: 5'4" with light blue eyes that seem to light up her fair face, curly blonde hair pulled up half way, a comfortable white t-shirt with half sleeves, blue jeans, white tennis shoes with blue streaks on the side, no pokeballs (for her own reasons) and a thin, gold necklace with a flat, gold pendant
Personality: She has a child-like air around her, though she's not blind from the world. She loves to help others, but hates comfrontation. She likes her space a lot and hates it when it's violated, though it doesn't bug her if it's someone she knows. Though she looks young for her age, she knows a lot more than most would expect and is tougher than she looks. She speaks her mind most of the time, though she will never intentionally hurt a person's feelings. The one thing that gets her through everything is her spirituality, finding comfort in her daily reading of the scriptures and prayer. She loves her pokemon dearly and hopes that this training will help her find her friend, which was seperated from her during a mysterious cave collapse near Viridian City, tossing them out of the mouth of the cave into seperate directions, knocking both of them out. (long story)

Light Angel
June 13th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Lynette woke up to find that her pichu and dratini had curled up on top of her during the night, making her smile as she remembered how intimidated they'd been when they'd seen the enormous grounds and the people with their pokemon. They were so shy, she thought, wanting to laugh, since it was very rare for both of her pokemon to be so quiet. Then her smile faded as she remembered how her heart kept on beating faster than it should've been and how her stomach twisted every time she thought of her classes.
"Well," she said to herself softly as she slowly sat up and seperated herself from her pokemon and bed gently, "this is it. There's no turning back now."
Her pokemon still sleeping softly, she showered, put on her normal clothes, and put on her necklace, staring at her reflection in the mirror for a while as it hung around her neck.
Time to wake them up, I guess, she thought to herself, turning away from the mirror to her sleeping pokemon on the bed, knowing that this was going to be a long day.

Bhati
June 13th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Name: Lucky
Pokemon: Sandshrew (Jazz/Female) and Vulpix (Foxy/Female)
Classes Taught:Basic Pokemon Training, Basic Gym leader training, Basic Pokemon Breeding, Self-Defense, Basic combat, Basic armed combat... I think thats all the basic courses.
Appearance: Short, with light brown hair that falls a little past her sholders. Her eyes are deep brown. She is wearing a white tank top, and blue jeans, with worn in sneakers.
Personality: Usually happy, unless something annoys or bothers her. She is active, and enjoys a challenge, thinking it makes her stronger as both a person and trainer. She can slack off at times, so lessons usually need to intrest her for her to give it her all. Can be independent if needed, but enjoys the company of others and makes friends pretty easially.
Hometown: Celedon

~Ozy~
June 14th, 2004, 06:19 AM
After sheperding his students into the room, Hideaki bagan to take roll. Two students were missing, for now at least. Eyes narrowing, he said "Alright, until they show up no one's doing anything, touching anything, or making any noise."

The morning Self-Defense class was whatReid was most looking forward too. The course material was interesting, and the students less listless than in most of his other subjucts. Now, i they would just get here.

Light Angel
June 14th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Lynette sprinted down the stairs, the little Pichu squeaking in protest as she tried to hang on to her trainer's shoulders. Lynette was holding Solina, who had fallen asleep.

"I can't believe I'm late for my first class!" she said to her pokemon as she sprinted around the corner, nearing the class room door. "Breakfast shouldn't have taken so long! You didn't have to have so much Pichu Chow, Pax!"

"Pichu, chu!" Pax tried to explain, but stopped short as Lynette opened the door, everyone inside staring at her as she stood in the door way.

The teacher gave her a nasty looking glare, making her face flush as she tried to get to a seat, though it was hard to ignore all the people staring at her as she sunk into a desk near the back, her face bright red with embarrassment.

~Ozy~
June 14th, 2004, 06:50 AM
"Very well" I said, leaning against a wall. "Let's get staartedd, shall we? The other will just have to caatch up on their own time. We'll be going to the armory to select a weapon, choose one that feels right to you." I turned, and began to lead the class out of the room.

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Lucky raced along the dirt road.

"First class starts in 2 minutes..." she said to herself. She sighed, knowing that pressing the snooze button multiple times was a mistake. Now she had to run a half mile in less than 2 minutes, which she was sure she couldn't do. The school record for 1/2 mile was over 2 minutes, and she knew she wasn't close to that.

Her two Pokemon, Jazz and Foxy, ran behind her. Foxy was taking graceful strides, and her breathing was regular. She looked every bit the champion Lucky thought she would make. Jazz, on the other hand, was the exact opposite. Her stides were jumpy, and her breathing was comming in short gasps. The Sandshrew was clumsy, and still didn't quite understand how to control her power. Yet, Lucky believed that, in time, she would become as strong as any other.

Finally, in more like 5 minutes, Lucky made it to the building. She tried to sprint down the hallways, but running for the full mile between her house and the school was begining to take its toll on her.

She got to her classroom in a little under a minute. Upon running throgh the door, she ran into the teacher, who was leading the class out the door.

"Sorry," she mumbled, and went to the clump of kids, trying to hide her embarsment.

Morphasis
June 14th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Grabbing a double bladed sword, I tested it out. Dark Lily lept out of the way. I put it back and grabbled the longest sword of the bunch, which was very light. I shifted it from one arm to another and decided this weapon I'd use.

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Lucky walked with the rest of the group to choose out a weapon. She had no idea what to take, so she just grapped a random sword, hoping that she could learn to use it sooner or later. The sword wasn't the longer, no the lighest, nor heaviest. It was somewhere in the middle, and she guessed it was her best bet.

~Ozy~
June 14th, 2004, 08:53 AM
As soon as everyone picked a weapon, and the various mini-battles had stopped, I spoke up. "Alright everyone, now that you've made a selection, let's return to class." I hefted a naginata from a weall rack and began to lead them back to class, explaining on the way. "The goal here is to provide you with a basic grounding in most forms of armed combat, both defensive and offensive. You can keep these weapons for the course f the year, and if you enroll in the Intermediate course, you will continue with that weapon." Opening the classroom, I instructed the class to pair up.

Morphasis
June 14th, 2004, 10:25 AM
I stared as everyone began to buddy up. I didn't care, I didn't need a partner, I was perfectly fine. I could just use some dummy robot that can strike back. I noticed no one paired up with me anyways.

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Lucky walked up to Tuyuki, seeing that she didn't have a 'buddy' either. She figured everyone would pick up on this quicker than her, so it didn't really matter anyways.

"You want to be the one to beat me?" she asked Tuyuki. (OOC: Sorry if I got that spelled wrong.)

Morphasis
June 14th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Looking at him suspiciously, I turned to him and shifted my sword to my left hand. "Sure, I guess..."
Well, now I had a buddy, what else will happen?

Mew13
June 14th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Corazon raced to Self Defense. Apologizing for her tardiness, she went with the class to the Armory where she found a double edge sword. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. The hilt was made of a golden material and had leather finger grips. There were a line of Emeralds and Rubies along the top. The blade was perfect. It was silver and had no scratches on it at all. She tested it, and found it to handle quite easilly, despite it's size. Upon reentering the classroom, Corazon paired up with a mousy haired boy who introduced himself as Trevor.

OOC: Trevor is a disposible character, so try not to get attached!!

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 11:02 AM
OOC: No, I'm not a guy...

Lucky sat down by her new buddy, and waited for the teacher to give instructions. She soon became bored and started doodling a sketch of Foxy.

Mew13
June 14th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Corazon slowly gazed at the teacher. He seemed.... well.... captivating to her. She awaited his instructions. She was ready to prove herself as a worthy student.

Light Angel
June 14th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Lynette followed the teacher obediently, while the little Pichu stared at the large class curiously. When they reached the armory, she shirked the swords and, instead, chose a metal rod that was surprising light and long, though not too long for her to handle. This was her least favorite class. She was mostly into the basic combat, instead of this armed combat class. She knew that she wouldn't be able to handle the rod for quite a while, but she was determined to do her best. Her stomach churned as they returned to the class room, everyone soon pairing up...except for her. The little Pichu looked around in confusion, wondering why her trainer wasn't pairing up, too. Lynette just shook her head and rubbed her pokemon's head affectionately, setting down her dratini on a nearby chair, telling her pokemon to stay with the sleeping pokemon. The little Pichu shrugged and sat beside Solina, yawning as she watched her trainer look around for a partner.

~Ozy~
June 14th, 2004, 12:03 PM
"Okay, everyone, befor we can reaally get started, I need to assess the general capability of everyone int the class. To do so, you'll face off with your partner. Now," here, he paused to draw breath, "The weapons are blunted, so you don't need to woryy about cuts, but they can still hurt you, and still can break bones. Be careful" he admonished everyone, and motioned for them to begin. Walking over to Lynette, he said "I'll work with you."

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 12:14 PM
"Right..." Lucky said, facing her partner. She held her sword in one hand, trying to figure out how to making the slashing movements they did in movies.

"Well...it's worth a shot," she mumbled to herself. She faced her oppenent. Foxy and Jazz stepped out of the way, fearing their trainer when she had a sword.

Morphasis
June 14th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Dark Lily stood beside me, and my sword held at the ready. I concentrated and stepped forward and swung.

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Lucky ducked quickly, the sword's blade barely missing my head.

"One second," she yelled, and pulled her hair back, so that none of it would be cut off. "Ok, done."

With that she tried to swing as the other trainer had, but could only hope that worked.

Morphasis
June 14th, 2004, 12:42 PM
She jumped back and swung, blocking the blow. She swung again, hoping she hit him, at least a small blow to give a cut.

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 12:49 PM
OOC: No, not him, her.

IC: Lucky gasped as the sword struck her in the arm. The teacher had told them not to worry about cuts, but the blow had broken through her skin, even with the blunt blade. Lucky winced, but swung out again, feeling like she was slowly picking up how to use her new weapon.

Morphasis
June 14th, 2004, 12:53 PM
OOC: Sorry. ^^;

IC: She felt the blade sink into her shoulder and it cut her skin. She felt the warm blood on her shoulder and struck again. Sure, it was small, but it bled quite a bit.

Bhati
June 14th, 2004, 01:05 PM
"This is terriable," Lucky thought to herself as the blade struck her leg. Before the end of the session, Lucky was sure she would either be numb or bleeding to death. She swung her own blade again, hoping that the teacher would notcie them soon.

Light Angel
June 14th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Thank you," she said to her teacher as she raised her metal rod in a ready stance, waiting for his move. "I have to tell you, sir...I've never done this before."

The little Pichu heard her, silently agreeing with her trainer as she watched her with intense unease. Solina slept on, making no noise as she breathed out and in.

Lynette's nerves were on edge as she looked down her rod, knowing that this was going to be embarrassing as she waited for her teacher's answer.

~Ozy~
June 14th, 2004, 06:48 PM
"Okay then, attack me." Hideaki left himself completely open for the girl. "I can't very well see whaat you can do without a move by one of us, and I'd rather you start off."

Light Angel
June 14th, 2004, 06:57 PM
"...ok," she said as she raised her rod high and aimed for his shoulder, throwing as much strength as she could into it. She knew she could leave a bruise if she hit him, but she already knew what would happen.

The little Pichu watched in great curiousity as the rod headed straight for the teacher's shoulder, making the pokemon cringe as it neared its mark!

~Ozy~
June 14th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Hideaki left it till the last second, then stepped to the side and using the short blade of the naginata to slap the rod off course. He then whirled around and brought the end of the staff within an inch of her throat. "Not bad for a first try" He said to her, bringing himself back to a nuetral stance as he called a halt to all activities in the room.

Light Angel
June 14th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Lynette cringed in dismay as her teacher dodged her move easily and, like lightning, had a small blade almost to her throat! All she could do was stand there, holding her breath as she heard her teacher give her a compliment, making her stare at him in complete astonishment. Then, as he put away the blade, her breath came out in short gasps, making her realize that she'd held her breath! The little Pichu stared in shock at both of them, too surprised to move.

~Ozy~
June 14th, 2004, 07:18 PM
"Really," he said under his breath, noting the stunned look. "You weren't that bad. I think you might have an affinity for polearms." Turning to the class, he said with a sardonic grin "well, what's 'yall think of the first match?" A mass groan rose, widening his grin. "Look forward to a lot more of this in the future. Now, let's get everyone fixed up, and then we can start learning actual techniques."

Light Angel
June 14th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Lynette stared at her teacher in surprise as the rest of the class left for the nearest bathrooms, obviously intending to clean and dress thier wounds as much as possible. Lynette couldn't believe her ears. She would actually have a good chance in this class? She couldn't believe it. It was true that she had learned a little self-defense and the importance of aim, since she had to teach her pokemon that same principle, but that wasn't the point. She had no experience in armed defense or attack...so, what was it that her teacher saw in her?

Meanwhile, the little Pichu seemed to be at a cross road of indecision. She looked like she wanted to electricute the teacher because of the scare he'd given to her trainer, but was uncertain wither it would actually work.

Light Angel
June 14th, 2004, 07:58 PM
((Are we waiting for the others?))

Bhati
June 15th, 2004, 06:37 AM
Lucky started walking off to a bathroom, to clean up the scraches she had recieved throughout the training session. Foxy and Jazz followed, both there to help Lucky if she needed it. Lucky felt fine, a little out of breath, and more than a little frightned, but she still was walking, and that means it couldn't have been too bad.

She arrived at a bathroom, and walked in, she started cleaning off her wounds. She only used water for now, seeing as it was really the only thing that would help. After that, she walked back outside, and started walking back down the hallway.

Morphasis
June 15th, 2004, 03:03 PM
She silently walked her room and sat on the bed, wiping off her cuts and scratches. Dark Lily looked at her, her ruby eyes shimmered with confusion. "I'm fine, my next class starts soon, so don't worry about me."

Bhati
June 15th, 2004, 03:08 PM
While walking through the hallways, Lucky came to a conclusion. Not only was she lost, but she had forgotten what class she had next. And even if she could remember her next class, she wouldn't know where it was. So she sat down by a water fountain, and waited for someone to walk by, or maybe she would hear her teacher's voice. Either way, she was tired of wandering around.

Morphasis
June 15th, 2004, 03:19 PM
She looked around for Advanced Pokemon training and groaned, sitting on the side of a door. "Great, I'm lost, and I'm gonna be late for training!

Bhati
June 15th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Lucky got up, having been sitting there for 5 minutes. Nobody had came, and Lucky was growing bored. People were supposted to come get drinks in between classes, and the hallway had no people in it. She sighed, and started walking again, her two Pokemon following behind her.

She walked around corners and down hallways, not reconizing a thing. Finally she found somebody else, Tuyuki, her buddy from the previous class.

"Um, where do we go now? Oh, and by the way, great match, or whatever that was in there. I think I'll learn a lot from you."

Morphasis
June 15th, 2004, 03:29 PM
She snorted and looked up at her. "Uh huh, and the next thing to learn is not to bug people." She was in a bad mood, and she stood up. "What class do you have next, since I'm dead lost right now, and probably, you are too."

Bhati
June 15th, 2004, 03:32 PM
"Sorry, I guess. And I'm not really sure what class I had next ... forget my scedule at home, I hope. Either that or it fell out of my backpack on the way here. Well to make a long story short, I have no idea what class I have next," she said, trying to sum things up without rambling on, one of her habits.

~Ozy~
June 15th, 2004, 03:32 PM
"Anyone who's still in here, dismissed." Hideaki snapped as he left the classroom, leaving the naginata in the corner and pulling on the belt with his Pokemon. He headed to the battle area, passing two of his students from the previous class in doing so.

Light Angel
June 15th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Taken aback by her teacher's sudden change of mood, she called her Pichu over, grabbing Solina quickly before her teacher left. Her rod got in the way while she tried to get a grip on her pokemon, making it hard to keep up with her teacher. Whatever had changed his mood, she made sure that she didn't leave his side, knowing that if she did, she'd get lost fast.

"Excuse me, sir," she asked timidly as she almost tripped on her rod, making her almost lose her balance as she tried to keep up with him. "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name because I came in late to class. I'm sorry if it was an inconvenience. By the way, my name is Lynette Hemmings from Viridian City, and this is my dratini, Solina. The little Pichu following behind me is Pax."

~Ozy~
June 15th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Hideaki laughed, saying "It's no trouble at all, Miss Hemmings. I'm Hideaki Nagumo." Sighing, he added "And do try to join us on time next class."

Light Angel
June 15th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"...Sorry," Lynette said, flushing with embarrassment as they walked out into the battle area, her heart suddenly quickening as they neared it. "Sir...I mean, Mr. Nagumo...what exactly do you have planned for our class?"

Lynette was still unsure of herself as she tried to get a firmer hold on her rod, feeling Solina slipping from her grip as she adjusted. She got it, but only just as she held her pokemon only by her tail, feeling more stupid and embarrassed every moment. The little Pichu tried to hide a giggle, but Lynette heard it. She gave her pokemon a glare before setting down her pokemon and finally getting a firm grip on her rod, telling her pichu to just behave herself and watch Solina. Bored, but obediant, Pax sat right next to the snoozing dratini, sticking her tongue out at her trainer's back.

~Ozy~
June 15th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"What'd you think? Battles, of course, with a dash of tactics and strategy thrown in. We'll wait for the others befor starting, hmm?" Hideki replied, unloking the fence surrounding the field.

Bhati
June 16th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Lucky sighed, and decided to leave the other trainer alone. She walked around, not knowing exactly where to go, but she decided if she kept walking, she would get to the next class sooner or later. She smiled when she finally reached a field, with her teacher and a student standing in it. There were also a couple Pokemon, a Pichu and a Dratini. The Pichu seemed bored, and the Dratini was sleeping. Foxy, also bored, started to walk over to the pair.

"Foxy! Get back over here," Lucky told her fox Pokemon. Foxy glared at her, but came back, being loyal no matter what. Lucky walked in, not really sure what class it was, but she didn't care. At least she found the right place.

Morphasis
June 16th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Sighing, Tuyuki stood up and walked the other way, and soon got herself even more lost in the school. She sighed and flopped onto the floor and Dark Lily walked over to her, ruby eyes gleaming.

~Ozy~
June 16th, 2004, 02:02 PM
"Again, a tardy." Hideaki muttered to Lucky. "And an absent for Tuyuki?" he continued a bit quizzcally. "Anyway, class." He began. "Again, your purpose here should be obvious. But, just to make it clear, I'll say what I intend for you to be able to do." He paused here, letting the class direct it's full attaention to him. "When you graduate from my battling classes, I will have you ready to take on any member of the Elite Four and come through triumphant. Now, find an empty spot on the field. We'll be doing speed drills today." He released a Hitmonlee, and began setting up a tire slalom (sp).

Morphasis
June 16th, 2004, 02:14 PM
She saw a Hitmonlee outside the door and she saw a familiar teacher. "Aw crap! I'm late!" and she dashed out the door, her Umbreon close behind.

She tripped over her feet and fell down the stairs and landing face down into the dirt. Muffled, there was a small curse and she stood up, spitting out dirt and brushing off her clothes. "Sorry I'm late, couldn't find class." she muttered sheepishly.

~Ozy~
June 16th, 2004, 02:27 PM
"Well, do try to improve Miss...?" Hideaki said, changing her status from absent to tardy. The course set up, he instucted the class, "Send your Pokemon through the tires, strpping in each one. Follow them through as close as you can. Ten times, people, let's move!" He finished, clapping once for punctuation.

Morphasis
June 16th, 2004, 02:46 PM
She started, letting Dark Lily jump through a tire and she went through herself and they began the course, her Umbreon nimbly going through each tire.

Bhati
June 16th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Lucky sighed, another tardy.

"Didn't know what class I had," she said, giving the teacher the honest truth. She knew it wouldn't change anything, but it felt better to have it said.

She motioned for Foxy to do the speed trails. Jazz was too clumsy for anything like this, while Foxy was quick and graceful. Foxy leaped off, her eyes focused on the Umbreon in front of her. I doubted my Pokemon could catch up to the larger Pokemon, but Foxy wouldn't give up. She darted through the course, her paws moving in and out of tires effortlessly as she focused on sprinting her heart out. She finished behind Umbreon, just as how they had started.

Lucky smiled, and gave Foxy a quick pat on the head. Now there was nothing to do but wait for her teacher's responce.

~Ozy~
June 17th, 2004, 06:54 AM
"Noat bad, you two." Hideaki said, looking at the two trainers impassivly. "You lot actually seem rather advanced."

flygonruler1
June 17th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Mind if you get a new student?

~Ozy~
June 17th, 2004, 07:58 AM
<OOC>Not at all, get us your bio and jump on in.<OOC>

flygonruler1
June 17th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Name: Nick
Pokemon: Flygon,Eevee
Classes taken:Basic Elemental Magic,Basic Pokemon Breeding,Basic Armed Combat,Self-Defense
Appearance: Green shirt whith blue pants tall blonde.
Personality:
Has a nack for breeding and magic.Dosent talk alot and cant seem to talk to teachers without having a problem
Hometown: Little root

ill post in the rp after someone else does next

Bhati
June 17th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Lucky smiled and congratulated Foxy on her preformance.

"Thanks!" Lucky said, glad that her teacher thought she was doing all right.

She looked around, not sure of what to do after the speed trail.

"So what do we do now?" she asked her teacher.

Morphasis
June 17th, 2004, 12:52 PM
She waited patiently for her teachers next request and patted her Umbreon's head. "Good job girl." she whispered.

Bhati
June 17th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Lucky, not being the most patient person in the world, sat down in the grass, and started pulling it out one strand at a time. Foxy, confused, sat down beside her trainer and laid her head in Lucky's lap.

Mew13
June 17th, 2004, 03:13 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been around in awhile!

IC: Corazon did quite well in her class that day. She had already been practicing and was able to counter almost anything that was thrown at her. She gathered Grace (Togetic) to her and headed to her Gym Leader's Training class. This was the most important class she was taking as she planned on becoming a Gym Leader herself someday.

~Ozy~
June 17th, 2004, 04:24 PM
<OOC>'Scool.<OOC>

"Class?" Hideaki said. While waiting for the last of the people to finish, some had started entirely new conversations. "Class!" he repeated a bit louder. Finally, he snapped. ALL OF YOU LITTLE SNOTS! SHUT UP!!!" he screamed. "Do you think this is an easy job! Each and every day I have to deaal with this kind of stuff! All I want is a few moments peace and quiet, but no, of course not, someone has to go and flush a cherry bomb down the toilet, or fall off a cliff, or..." He continued like this for a bit, finally calming down and saying pleasently. "Alright, now, can anyone tell me an effective strategy for double battling?"

Mew13
June 17th, 2004, 05:11 PM
OOC: Is there a teacher for the Gym Leader Class, or should I dictate myself here?

~Ozy~
June 17th, 2004, 07:39 PM
<OOC>I'm trying to think of a name for oe. If I don't have one by tomorrow evening, go ahead and do it yourself.<OOC>

flygonruler1
June 18th, 2004, 07:29 AM
"Im late on my first day!"I said to the principal"besause an arcanine ate my shoes"

"well okay but next time get here ealier."
"I will"I said taking off.opening a back door to class i sat down in the very back with flygon.I had a few glances and slid down in my seat hoping the teacher whould notice me.

Bhati
June 18th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Lucky wasn't all that experienced in double battles, and decided to state something more than obvious. She raised her hand, but didn't wait for the teacher to call on her.

"You use two Pokemon..."

Morphasis
June 18th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I stared blankly ahead. "Two, I have a Skarmory and an Umbreon."

~Ozy~
June 18th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Hideaki plunked his head into his hands. "Strategy, I said, STRATEGY." he sighed. "Maybe I wasn't clear enough." I pointed at Lucky. "What would you do facing, say, and Alakazam and Hitmonlee?"

Mew13
June 19th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Corazon walked into the classroom. She found it to be nearly empty. She quietly sat down and awaited the start of the class.

The teacher was an old, balding man who had gone to seed. He seemed quite bitter. The first thing that came out of his mouth was "So, what maked you kids think you can be Gym Leaders?"

Corazon was shocked. She hugged Togetic close to her and shuddered. Grace mentally reassured her. It would all be worth it.

This particular class was spent with Mr. Hoss drilling them on why they should become a Gym Leader and what would make them special. As if this wasn't torture enough, he assigned them a 1 page essay on exactly that topic. Many of the students left the class in a daze. Corazon, on the other hand, left with a new sense of determination. She'd show this Mr. Hoss wrong if it was the last thing she ever did!

Next on her schedual: Advanced Battle Tactics! Maybe this class would help out her essay.....

flygonruler1
June 19th, 2004, 09:05 AM
The teacher looked over at me shortly after I sat.
"And why are you late?"
"Well... A Arcanine ate my shoes?"
"well get new shoes then"
"I will"
The teacher went through the basics of male and female beeding and how they lay eggs.
"Now after looking at the graph well find out how the wurmple lays eggs.
The class watched as if they have never seen wurmples before.
"I expect a 2 page report on the breed natures of pokemon 1,4,and 7 that is all"
walking around it was odd why class ended early."lets go to lunch for now" I said to my pokeball

Morphasis
June 19th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Sitting there, I stared at the person who was chosen. "Lucky?" I muttered.

Bhati
June 19th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Lucky looked ahead with a blank stare. She sighed, and finally blurted something out.

"Isn't that your job to tell us what to do. That's why my mom signed me up for this, to learn what to do before I really start on my Pokemon journey. But, if you really want to know what I would do, I'll tell you. I'd have a Pokemon with strong Physcial stats and a Pokemon with strong Special Stats. Then I would attack Hitmonlee with Special attacks, and Alazkam with physical attacks."

Mew13
June 19th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Coazon headed to the Advanced Training classroom, but found what seemed to be Beginner's Training going on. She sat down to listen, testing her own knowledge. Ghost and Fire she mindspoke to Grace. Although, I have niether, it's the most feasable thing to do. she inwardly giggled. She hoped Advanced Training would start soon.

~Ozy~
June 19th, 2004, 06:49 PM
"Not bad." he said. Continuing, he replied "But you severly underestimate the importance of speed. Both Alakazam and Hitmonlee have amazingly high stats in this area, so in this case, your startegy would work against you. Me, I would play a type matching game. Send out two Psychics, one eliminates the Hitmonlee easialy, and then both can focus on the Alakazam. Nevertheless, you had a good idea. Nicely done."

Mew13
June 19th, 2004, 06:53 PM
You could do that! Grace said to Corazon.

Yes I could. I'm ashamed I didn't think of that myself. Corazon said back.

They watched the reactions of the students. Advanced Training would be much more difficult, and she was getting nervous.

~Ozy~
June 19th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Hideaki clapped his hands together, barking "Class dismissed. See you Wednesday" Everyone began packing up. He noticed the girl from this morning's class standing at the fence, waiting for the Advanced class to begin. For some reason, he felt like smiling at her.

Morphasis
June 19th, 2004, 07:19 PM
((ooc: um... Who was at the fence?))

flygonruler1
June 19th, 2004, 07:24 PM
ooc I cant help but saying
SEXUAL HARRESMENT!!!!
sorry but thats what i thought of with the world today

OC
"Lets see I have no class for a bit.."I walked to the halls and waited for kids to come storming down the halls.

Mew13
June 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM
OOC: I was at the fence.

IC: Corazon saw the teacher smile at her, and for some reason, she had to smile back. She even let out a small giggle, which caused a rain of questions from Grace. She walked over to the area where he was standing and asked, "Is Advanced Pokemon Training about to start?" She felt heat rise in her face. Why was she acting like this??

Morphasis
June 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
OOC: Sorry, needed to know.

IC: Seeing the interaction between the two, she faked like she was gagging and walked off.

Bhati
June 20th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Lucky simply rolled her eyes, and walked away, in no real hurry to get anywhere.

Mew13
June 21st, 2004, 11:19 AM
Corazon caught the fake gag and made a mental note to check up on that trainer. She then turned back to the teacher, awaiting his answer to her question.

Morphasis
June 21st, 2004, 11:24 AM
She entered her dorm and flopped on the bed, sighing and closing her eyes. Her Umbreon hopped onto the bed and lay on her stomach. "Wonder, what's next." she pondered as she stroked her Umbreon's fur.

~Ozy~
June 21st, 2004, 11:48 AM
"Yes, it is, Miss..." He broke off, not knowing her name. "I suggest you get ready."

Mew13
June 21st, 2004, 11:55 AM
"Corazon," she finished for him. "My name is Corazon."

Grace giggled at her inside her mind. Corazon glowered at her and headed back to her perch on the fence. She released all of her Pokemon and waited for the other students.

Morphasis
June 21st, 2004, 12:35 PM
Getting up, she walked out of the door, Dark Lily tailing behind to her next class. She walked back outside and stretched.

~Ozy~
June 22nd, 2004, 03:43 PM
The class began to arive en masse, chirping the usual bit of nonsense. Hideaki briefly rubbed his eyes, then began his lecture, saying "I'm hoping that you know why you're here. This is an Advanced level class, we won't be screwing around at all. Find yourself a partner and start a double battle." Taken by a rather unusual impulse, he jogged over to Corazon, saying "I'm a bit rusty. Would you mind?"

Mew13
June 22nd, 2004, 04:05 PM
"Not at all," she said, her cheeks flushed slightly.

"Right then, Let's do it!" she called.

Grace floated out in front of her and Sashe (a ballet term, for those who don't know, and it's a Ralts) appeared in a flash of white light. Corazon looked at Hideaki with determination in her eyes and awaited his choice of Pokemon.

~Ozy~
June 22nd, 2004, 04:42 PM
"Of course!" he shouted back across the field. He yelled "Pidgeot!" The Flyer appeared in the air in front of him. Bowing, he said "I leave the first turn to you."

Morphasis
June 22nd, 2004, 05:03 PM
I walked out and looked around, searching for a partner, even though I didn't want one.

Mew13
June 22nd, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Grace, use a Psybeam attack, now!" she called.

~Ozy~
June 22nd, 2004, 07:47 PM
"Pidgeot, Double Team now!" he shouted. Multiple Pidgeots sprag up, circling their opponent.

Mew13
June 23rd, 2004, 01:56 PM
Grace knew what to do. Spinning in a tight circle, it's Psywaves hit each and every Pigeot, until it struck the correct one.

~Ozy~
June 23rd, 2004, 02:40 PM
He muttered "Shake it off" under his breath, and yelled "Nicely done!" over to Corazon. Pidgeot came out fine, if with some ruffled feathers. Hidakie then shouted "Sky Attack, go!"

Mew13
June 23rd, 2004, 03:21 PM
"Grace, Teleport!" she called, slightly surprised at herself.

The Togetic dissapeared in a shimmer of golden light.

~Ozy~
June 23rd, 2004, 06:04 PM
Hideaki called "Pidgeot, watch yourself!" He then calmly began scanning the area for any sign of the Togetic.

Mew13
June 24th, 2004, 05:19 AM
Grinning to herself, Nat sent a telepathic message to Grace. Her ability came in handy sometimes.

Grace, they're watching out for you. Appear and use a Confusion attack on whatever they give you. I'll shout the command, but at least you know what's coming.

Thanks for the heads up! replied the still invisible Togetic.

Then, Grace appeared in a shimmer of light tword the end of the arena. She was ready.

~Ozy~
June 24th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Hideaki as a bit shocked, why not take your opponents back if you can? There must be something. he had an inkling of an idea, however. He called "Pidegeot, use a diving tackle, now!"

Mew13
June 24th, 2004, 09:29 AM
"Grace! Confusion, now!"

Grace waved her arms and an invisible barriar formed in front of it. The Togetic grinned as Pidgeot dove it.

Mew13
June 30th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Is anyone still attending this Academy!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (OOC)

Mew13
July 5th, 2004, 05:53 PM
ARG! I feel so stupid making a *gulp* triple post... but I WILL NOT LET THIS RP DIE!

*Beats Rp with a stick, then realizes that won't help*

Morphasis
July 5th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Make a new one? Just a suggestion...

Rave Shentavo
December 14th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Hello,

I really don't appreciate the Shentavo Academy being ripped off for this thread. For those of you who don't know know me, but some of you must because your using the name of my school, my name is Ravelyn Shentavo. I started an academy (which has ran six years so far), named the Shentavo Academy. Since some of this work is being published, I really don't appreciate a rip off of my academy name, and not only that, but the basic classes.

you can find it on nationstates.net for proof, i've been there since 2003, or you can go to the most recent thread forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=435864. That is the most recent one done. i really don't appreciate how permission to use my name and school weren't acquired.

-Ravelyn Shentavo

Sylphiel
December 14th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Er...this thread was almost a year and a half old. An issue like that should have, at the very most, been kept private (most likely with the thread creator, as he's the only one who would know why he used that name), and not dragged into a thread that's been dead for the longest time. The limit for being able to revive threads around here is only one month.

*closed*