PDA

View Full Version : is Misty gonna leave??AGAiN?

Cayenne's Legend
October 2nd, 2003, 07:48 AM
I've just read on pokejello that they have heard that Misty is not gonna stay with the group,but gonna leave again!! I personally dont believe it! Pokejello doesnt always has the good news!! they say also that togepi will stay in the kingdom.
that means Misty is gonna be seperated from TOGEPI (or togetic,whatever) and ASH!! I cannot believe that!! She has just leave Cerulean City to go after him because she missed him!!
I hope that it is fake news.What do you think!! I will become very sad if it is really true!!! Read the rumor on Pokejello and answer me please!!!

sorry for my bad english

Kairi
October 2nd, 2003, 09:43 AM
This probably should have just been posted in one of the other Misty topics... ^_^;

Timbjerr
October 2nd, 2003, 12:49 PM
look at serebii.net..it is confirmed to be true there... ^_^

Q Man
October 2nd, 2003, 01:19 PM
Hey now, Serebii.net has been wrong before (remeber the whole "Misty entereing Team Rocket" thing? Thought so.). Don't trust a thing until you see it with your own eyes.

Timbjerr
October 2nd, 2003, 01:27 PM
if you read the headline where it is confirmed at, you can tell that serebii actually saw the episode already...

Kayleigh
October 2nd, 2003, 01:29 PM
Well, this isn't very good then. I was hoping Misty would stay. :(

Cayenne's Legend
October 2nd, 2003, 01:39 PM
Well, this isn't very good then. I was hoping Misty would stay. :(

yeah I know! I miss her already. I'm needing a Trauma team,cause i was totally unprepared for this!
I cannot understand that she left him for the second time!!
Has she give up the hope that they will become more then just friends??

Q Man
October 2nd, 2003, 01:58 PM
Don't say things like that. That's what makes the hopeful people lose faith...

Cayenne's Legend
October 2nd, 2003, 02:17 PM
Don't say things like that. That's what makes the hopeful people lose faith...

Well.I still have a little bit of hope left,cause we AAML shippers have to believe in them no matter what,but the writers have gave us (and Misty) a hard time!!

I assume the writers * do* want letterbombs sent to their office,right??

:(

Sapphire
October 2nd, 2003, 02:29 PM
Ya, Misty leaves, and Haruka/May comes in, then they re-meet misty, and togepii evolves~ oooo..I dont think i should of said taht ^_^; spoiler...

Q Man
October 2nd, 2003, 02:31 PM
Well.I still have a little bit of hope left,cause we AAML shippers have to believe in them no matter what,but the writers have gave us (and Misty) a hard time!!

I assume the writers * do* want letterbombs sent to their office,right??

:(
I don't know. I know for a fact that they are going to get PLENTY of hate mail from fans, and if I knew Japanese, I'd send them a letter or 50 myself.

Timbjerr
October 2nd, 2003, 03:05 PM
ehh...don't get too angry Q man...avatar is scaring me...

I knew from the start that Misty most likely will not have a permanent stay...seeing as May has become the leading female character in the show...I predict that from that point on in the anime, Misty's appearances will be much like Todd's or Richie's...occasional...

G-LANCE
October 3rd, 2003, 02:21 AM
ahh..man.
im kinda a pokeshipper...
oh well, fight may off with a stick if you hafta, Ash!

Psyduck
October 3rd, 2003, 06:29 AM
I can't belive she would leave without getting a new Bike from ASH!! That was the whole reason she with with him. To get paid back.

Cayenne's Legend
October 3rd, 2003, 07:30 AM
I can't belive she would leave without getting a new Bike from ASH!! That was the whole reason she with with him. To get paid back.

For heavens sake..You didn't REALLY think that the bike was the reason that she stayed with him?? She gave the answer by herself in: Farewell and then...setting off,when she said: I did not stayed with you because of my bike,but because i wanted to make friends.
And it is pretty obvious that she wanted to be MORE then just friends!

;) ;) ;)

Greed
October 3rd, 2003, 03:44 PM
Ha ha ha ha.. >: ) That means Misty leaves?! YES!!!

*Does a party, and no Misty is invited*

I despise Misty.. Grrrr.. I like May/Haruka better, she's more nicer and better looking *I'm not lesbian* it's the truth. And Misty got this funked up hairdo that makes me wanna grow my hair longer and her attitude makes me puke. : P

I don't know why people like misty, she's not nice.. If I'd been on the show, I would have beep slapped her. he he..

*Chases Misty away*

~CaRtOON

Sapphire
October 3rd, 2003, 04:46 PM
ya, Im kinda happy misty leaves, its time, she's been in for how many seasons? But, she comes back..etc...etc...the main reason I dont like her is cause Togepii is really Ash's Pokemon.

Q Man
October 3rd, 2003, 06:04 PM
Ha ha ha ha.. >: ) That means Misty leaves?! YES!!!

*Does a party, and no Misty is invited*

I despise Misty.. Grrrr.. I like May/Haruka better, she's more nicer and better looking *I'm not lesbian* it's the truth. And Misty got this funked up hairdo that makes me wanna grow my hair longer and her attitude makes me puke. : P

I don't know why people like misty, she's not nice.. If I'd been on the show, I would have beep slapped her. he he..

*Chases Misty away*

~CaRtOONOk, I can understand that you don't like Misty, and I can respect that. But, this is most certainly not the place to be talking down on anyone, real or fictional, like that.
Oh, and just a minor bit of information: If I were also in the show, and had seen anyone do something like that to anybody and most certainly to Misty, I would've given them a right hook faster than they could blink.

Psyduck
October 3rd, 2003, 07:15 PM
ya, Im kinda happy misty leaves, its time, she's been in for how many seasons? But, she comes back..etc...etc...the main reason I dont like her is cause Togepii is really Ash's Pokemon.

I think Meowth would of taken good care of Togepii, but I guess we will never know. And yes I know the bike wasn't the reason misty was staying. Just joking, but it was a funny thought.

Unown_
October 5th, 2003, 05:07 AM
I'm kinda disappointed, as I thought she would stay permanent. Guess the writes agreed with the fact that the group will be too big. Oh well, I'm sure she will still make a appearance in the specials, but I'd rather see her be with Ash and co.

Kayleigh
October 5th, 2003, 07:56 AM
Yeah... It's not going to seem like Pokmon without Misty there. T-T She was always on the old merchandise and stuff. But, maybe this'll help Pokmon's marketing buisness a lot. Some kids weregetting a bit tired of seeing the same people on every episode. I just hope that in the future she'll come back permanently.

Timbjerr
October 5th, 2003, 08:14 AM
like I said before...Misty is an old, boring character...in quite a few of the Johto episodes, it just felt like she was there for no real reason...I think it was for that reason that the writers eliminated her from the show to begin with, and they only brought er back for two episodes to give the audience a sense of closure...that Misty has done a lot as a trainer, but her togepi has yet to evolve...you know what I mean?

Kayleigh
October 5th, 2003, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I guess so... But I still wish she'd stay after Togepi evolves so that we can learn more about Togetic. :/ It's such a rare and neat Pokmon!

Timbjerr
October 5th, 2003, 02:32 PM
I agree that Togetic is a rare and neat pokmon...if its battling abilities weren't trash in the game -.-

Kairi
October 5th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Actually, I've done quite a bit with Togetic in UU, esepcially on the complete Hyper Beam idiots... >.<

Timbjerr
October 5th, 2003, 06:05 PM
this is getting off topic... but Togetic's highest stat is definitely its special defense. There are not many moves in its movepool that will take full advantage of it tho...maybe you can base a moveset off of Encore... :/

back on topic tho...

Dizzy
October 10th, 2003, 01:09 PM
HEY Q-MAN , leave cartoon alone.

Misty is just a cartoon character , a piece of paper , she's nothing.

Cartoon was only having her daily dosage of fun ....

Greed
October 10th, 2003, 01:11 PM
Ok, I can understand that you don't like Misty, and I can respect that. But, this is most certainly not the place to be talking down on anyone, real or fictional, like that.
Oh, and just a minor bit of information: If I were also in the show, and had seen anyone do something like that to anybody and most certainly to Misty, I would've given them a right hook faster than they could blink.
Woah, woah, slow down, Misty's-b***, calm down.. Look, I HATE Misty and I always will.. But u didn't see me insultin' ya just cus u like Misty, kapeesh? Jesus Christ..

If ur going to rip my head off since I hate Misty so much, I suggest u do it now. *gives Q Man a chainsaw* Now, saw it off.. Whatcha waiting for? Saw it off, for Pete's sakes! I hate Misty so I deserve to die.. Okay?

.... What's the matta? Ur too slow? Fine! I'll cut my head off myself!

*Cuts head off and dies*

~CaRTOON

Kairi
October 10th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Calm down there, I know he may have upset you but there is no reason to retaliate and try to get a rise out of him. Just do one better and respect his view.

Greed
October 10th, 2003, 01:29 PM
HEY Q-MAN , leave cartoon alone.

Misty is just a cartoon character , a piece of paper , she's nothing.

Cartoon was only having her daily dosage of fun ....
That's darn right, Dizzy-boi! *still missing head* I was just having some fun! Do you know the fricking meaning of FUN, Misty's b****?!?! I wuz having FUN, DARN IT! FUUUN!

Sorry for going off-topic.. Anyways, yes Sapphire, Togepi belonged to Ash, but noooo! Misty had to be a *beep* and take away Togepi as if SHE was the one that found that frickin' egg!!! >: D

*Now I Am The Headless Hated Gurl*

~CaRtOON

Q Man
October 10th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Oh, dear me, how rude of me to not retaliate to a horribly written FLAME. And, yes, I do like Misty, and I disagree with you on said fact. now, if you'd kindly stop with the FLAMING, I'll have to report you to a mod... After all, flaming is against the rules.
(And no, don't think you can accuse me of flaming back. I made a logical reply that didn't directly insult you, unlike you calling me Misty's B**** and all... *sigh* Why can't people be more mature around here, eh?)
Oh, and another thing, I never really gave you just cause to flame me, Cartoon, since I mentioned that I would deal with anyone who shows disrespect to others in such a manner, real or fake.

ash_misty4ever
October 11th, 2003, 06:58 AM
uh.....................:\ this isn't a post that says do u like misty? lets fight! cartoon u need to CALM DOWN! ur being rude calling q_man misty's *****

anyway back on topic now i think that serebii.net may be wrong because why would the go through all this trouble drawing misty in her new outfit, then have her leave? well i dont knnow japanese but I sure as heck can spell Kasumi!!!!

Timbjerr
October 11th, 2003, 07:39 AM
I think that serebii.net may be wrong because why would the go through all this trouble drawing misty in her new outfit, then have her leave? well i dont knnow japanese but I sure as heck can spell Kasumi!!!!
actually, it is now 100% confirmed...I think they only gave Misty a new outfit so she would "follow the bandwagon" on going to Hoenn with a new outfit...

Greed
October 11th, 2003, 08:19 AM
Oh, dear me, how rude of me to not retaliate to a horribly written FLAME. And, yes, I do like Misty, and I disagree with you on said fact. now, if you'd kindly stop with the FLAMING, I'll have to report you to a mod... After all, flaming is against the rules.
(And no, don't think you can accuse me of flaming back. I made a logical reply that didn't directly insult you, unlike you calling me Misty's B**** and all... *sigh* Why can't people be more mature around here, eh?)
Oh, and another thing, I never really gave you just cause to flame me, Cartoon, since I mentioned that I would deal with anyone who shows disrespect to others in such a manner, real or fake.
*blink blink* dude, I flame all the time and no one ever reported me : P

Sorry I had to flame ya, Q Man *Ima stop calling u by the evil nickname I have for ya* but I just put up with my school's crap too much it gets m angry, and it really insults me that u can just think u can be mean to me just cus I can't get over there to crush u since ur on the internet .. >: (

Now, I'm not much of a h8er gurl and I hate hating people, so let's please not mention this again, Q Man, okay? :\ I will not call u Misty's beep no more and I won't flame ya on every post ya make, are we on agreement? Go ahead, hate me, cus I still dislike u and it takes a fricking sticker to shut myself up from flaming you again and not caring if I get banned or not.. >.<;; And just cus I said this doesn't mean I wanna be ur friend, and hope ur not dumb enough not to realize this. I even lost my fricking head now, HAPPY NOW? *calms down* Now...

THEY'RE MAKING MISTY A NEW OUTFIT?! What's it gonna be like, probably she's going to dress as that Christina Aguilera hooker? He he he.. I also can't believe they call Misty a tomboy! She acts NOTHING like a tomboy!!! I'm a fricking tomboy and I NEVER wear short shorts or carry a fricking egg on my hands all the time..

Yes, I am a Misty hater, and if anyone comes and flames me just cus of my opinion, u can kiss my dumb @$$!!! If u really hate it that I flame Misty all the time, just SAY "Can u please stop flaming Misty, and watch ur godd*** mouth?" or shall I remove my arm off too for ya just like my head??!?! Just cus I act nice doesn't mean I can't explode people, look at my posts, I try to answer the best I can!!! SO DON'T PLAY WITH MY TEMPER!!! ARGH! *throws chair out of a window and runs outside growling*

*gets killed by a mob of Misty luvers*

~CaRtOON

Q Man
October 11th, 2003, 10:13 AM
Oh, trust me, I never once thought that your last post was a "you wanna be my friend"-type post. I would never think that anyway. You don't like me, fine, since I don't like you either. I have to put up with a lot of stress at school as well, and I tend to explode too, I have a very short fuse.
Let's just put this to rest. I won't argue with you, so long as you don't argue with me. Done.
*ahem* now, anyway, back on topic.
I've read on forums elsewhere from people who think that Misty's reappearence in the show is not just some dumb filler. The producers are probably setting up for something that we don't know about yet. We'll just have to wait and see...

Greed
October 11th, 2003, 11:08 AM
It kinda sucks up the whole story that those dumb butt producers are going to add Misty a new outfit when the weirdo's going to leave.. : P But I can't change that, and unfourtunately I can't destroy her..

Now... if the above insulted some Misty fans.. Just TELL me NICELY to quit it and I will, DO NOT start clawing at me or I'll have to reach for my chainsaw AGAIN...

In my opinion, Misty leaving was THE BEST thing that happened in Pokemon.. I can't stand looking at her with those shorts again.. Argh.. This was an OPINION, I'm not saying it's true, okay, Misty fans? Jesus Christ..

*misses at punching Misty* BLAST!!!

~CaRtOON

ash_misty4ever
October 11th, 2003, 12:33 PM
*eye twitches* DO.... U....THINK...THAT...IM....GONNA.....ARGH!!!!!!!
ok every epi. guide I read it say she does leave! wahhhhhhh can someone tell me where I can find the Pokemon script writers address?

Abolishing Flames
October 11th, 2003, 01:08 PM
Right from the moment I heard Misty comes back, I know that she leaves. :dead: a party of 5 is too crowded... :classic:

ash_misty4ever
October 17th, 2003, 05:19 AM
ok errr tomarrow! im gonna cry my little tomboy heart out!!! Then all my friends who like misty should cry their little hearts out! :\ I didnt say that!

ok so its confirmed? well now how does the PUBLIC actually know and why should Misty leave her TOGEPi when the season is called togepi?
this is pi$$ing me off.

but everyone here should love the writers because they've kept Misty in 5 season!