PDA

View Full Version : Hello. I am a new member.

That_Stick_Dude
July 16th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Well, hello. I'm new here, and I am under the username That Stick Dude. I'm a nine-year old, and I love Pokemon.I'm a member of two other forums, and I'm liking this one. I'm a nice person, and I have read all the rules. I will do as much as I can to help the community, and will help other members when they need it. I'm responsible of my actions, and will take the blame for my actions. So I guess thats it about me.

Ryu Hoshi
July 16th, 2007, 02:43 PM
well thats very polite.I think your gonna do great here.and you sound more mature then members here that are 5 years older then you lol.Welcome

That_Stick_Dude
July 16th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Oh, thanks. I'm delighted. I feel that I should respect the people who are noobs, to probably inspire them, rather than bash them. But anyways, good grammar is always a must for me, I feel some people that are fifteen and such must be failing school. But thanks. I'm looking forward to this board.

PokemonRox
July 16th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Welcome! I hope you have a great time posting here:). Yeah the way you post it looks like your older :D.

~PokemonRox:t172:

Virtual Headache
July 16th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Hi and welcome here^^
You don't really sound like a 9 year, you sound more mature and experienced.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a great time here^^

Goblinaro
July 16th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Hi! Welcome to PC!! A Enjoy your stay here, and yeah you couldve fooled me with the way you talk. I wouldve thought you were, like, twenty or something. :laugh:

That_Stick_Dude
July 16th, 2007, 02:56 PM
I am nine, and I take classes on summer, so my grammar is great. I'm not so great in spaces, I forget sometimes. Thanks guys, I'll definetley have fun. Don't know where to start, though. This is a huge forum. And you guys also have good grammar, no mistakes found.

geordz
July 16th, 2007, 03:43 PM
welcome to comunty
have a great time here

Tr@ce
July 16th, 2007, 04:04 PM
You do sound older than 9! Well that means you're more mature. Enjoy your stay! ...May I suggest the "fun time in Poke'Land" section?

Rebellious Treecko
July 16th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Hello there! You sound very polite and nice.
I hope you enjoy the forums, and make some friends. :)

Jude Mathis
July 16th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Hahaha,
you do sound more mature. ^^
But thats a good thing, so.. hehe.

Hello hello!
& Welcome to PokeCommunity!
Hope you like it here.