PDA

View Full Version : The Card Captor Sakura club!

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Looks like here in PC there are lots of CCS fans! ^__^
Like meh!
So... who wants to join?

Thomas
May 24th, 2004, 06:46 PM
AWsome i love card (http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=502,22774010,pokecommunity.com,0) capters...can i be the vice pres???

Castrainer
May 24th, 2004, 06:48 PM
AWsome i love card (http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=502,22774010,pokecommunity.com,0) capters...can i be the vice pres???

Sure ya can! But We have to invite more people!

Ryoutarou
May 25th, 2004, 04:32 AM
I'll jpin..got every anime/manga ccs thing related it's probley one of CLAMP's best work ever.

Skye
May 25th, 2004, 01:10 PM
I would like to join also! I am a huge CCS fan! Who is your favorite character? Mine would have to be either Sakura or Melin

Castrainer
May 25th, 2004, 01:14 PM
My fav characters?

Sakura (Just i dont know why... she is pretty and cool ^^)
Kero (He is funny... and that episode that he meets Spinel is the best!)
Spinel Sun (Another funny guy...)

Skye
May 25th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Hehe...the funniest thing I ever saw with Kero and Suppi-chan was the little short at the end of the second movie, with the Takuyaki (sp?). They are super kawaii!!

I think I might have to write a fic about Melin soon. She's a really neat character.

Castrainer
May 25th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Hehe...the funniest thing I ever saw with Kero and Suppi-chan was the little short at the end of the second movie, with the Takuyaki (sp?). They are super kawaii!!

I think I might have to write a fic about Melin soon. She's a really neat character.

Yay! Melin was a cool character in the few episodes she appaered O_-'
That short was really funny, hehe...

Ryoutarou
May 25th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Kero-buros and Sharon are my fav's i love how they are allway's fighting and how kero brags to melin about his body when he becomes his true form.

Skye
May 25th, 2004, 01:38 PM
CLAMP was really cool to add her to the anime to spice stuff up a little bit. She never appeared in the manga, but that's ok I guess...haha.

Are you a fan of the Japanese version or the English version. Personally, I can only watch the Japanese stuff, but they did a nice job on the dub of the second movie. The voice match was SO much better than the first movie, and the whole series. They really stuck to the way CLAMP intended it to be.

Yay! Melin was a cool character in the few episodes she appaered O_-'
That short was really funny, hehe...

ash_misty4ever
May 25th, 2004, 01:39 PM
heck yeah I'll join! I love CCS!!!

Castrainer
May 25th, 2004, 01:41 PM
CLAMP was really cool to add her to the anime to spice stuff up a little bit. She never appeared in the manga, but that's ok I guess...haha.

Are you a fan of the Japanese version or the English version. Personally, I can only watch the Japanese stuff, but they did a nice job on the dub of the second movie. The voice match was SO much better than the first movie, and the whole series. They really stuck to the way CLAMP intended it to be.

I've seen some subbed japanese episodes... and i readed the maga when they were translating (Darn! Mangas do not have a great life here at Brazil :P)

Skye
May 25th, 2004, 02:17 PM
That's too bad...about the manga. I bought almost the whole first series...the ones that read like American books, but then they came out with both "seasons" in Japanese format, so I am working on collecting those....It's gonna take a while though, since I have no money. O_o

I've seen some subbed japanese episodes... and i readed the maga when they were translating (Darn! Mangas do not have a great life here at Brazil :P)

Castrainer
May 25th, 2004, 02:21 PM
That's too bad...about the manga. I bought almost the whole first series...the ones that read like American books, but then they came out with both "seasons" in Japanese format, so I am working on collecting those....It's gonna take a while though, since I have no money. O_o

I have all CCS magas that were released in Brazil...
1 to 37 O.o
Better get a job XD

digi-kun
May 25th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I shall join...i tend not to look at the groups section so...it took a while to get here XD
Fav Charactors,
Sakrua Kinomoto-Come on! shes the main character
Syaoran Li(Geez how many ways do people spell that name?XD)-second main :P

Mari
May 25th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I would also like to join. I love CCS, I watched every episode of it, the japanese version of course.

Favorite Characters
Sakura Kinomoto- Who wouldn't like her, she's so cute and we almost have the same personality.
Syaoran Li (Yup, his name is often spelled wrong.)- He is just plain awesome.
Tomoyo Daidouji- The show just couldn't be the same without her cute hand-made costumes.

Castrainer
May 25th, 2004, 06:32 PM
I would also like to join. I love CCS, I watched every episode of it, the japanese version of course.

Favorite Characters
Sakura Kinomoto- Who wouldn't like her, she's so cute and we almost have the same personality.
Syaoran Li (Yup, his name is often spelled wrong.)- He is just plain awesome.
Tomoyo Daidouji- The show just couldn't be the same without her hand-made kawaii costumes.

You have the same personality as Sakura's? So ya must be a good girl XD

Mari
May 25th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Believe me, whenever I see someone begging, I can't resist! I just have to give them some money. If I don't, I'll feel guilty for about three days or something like that.

Castrainer
May 25th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Believe me, whenever I see someone begging, I can't resist! I just have to give them some money. If I don't, I'll feel guilty for about three days or something like that.

O.O Thats awesome!
I almost never walk to the 'other' side of the city... so I rarely see a huy begging... but when i see one, i give money to him :D

Mari
May 25th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Really? You rarely see one. I always see them everyday, one of them even greets me everyday.

Skye
May 25th, 2004, 06:57 PM
You're so generous Marina99! And Tomoyo-chan's costumes are truely wonderful. I have become quite the Tomoyo myself! Right now, I am in the process of making my very own Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne cosplay costume!!! ^_^

Mari
May 25th, 2004, 07:07 PM
You're so generous Marina99! And Tomoyo-chan's costumes are truely wonderful. I have become quite the Tomoyo myself! Right now, I am in the process of making my very own Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne cosplay costume!!! ^_^
Aww, thanks. Making our own costume,Really? I never tried making a costume for myself, only dolls. Anyway, I bet it will turn out nice when it's finish. Good luck on it.

Cherrim
May 25th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Syaoran Li (Yup, his name is often spelled wrong.)- He is just plain awesome.It's not that his name is spelled wrong, all the time. There are just so many different ways you can write it in english letters due to all the different systems of Romanization. If my brain is working correctly, the Hepburn style of romanization has it as "Shaoran". I usually switch between Syaoran and Shaoran depending on how I feel. o_O; (I like Shaoran because for some reason it's faster to type. XD;

Aaaanyway... *joins* @@; I've only read a bit of the manga and seen about 40 episodes (1-25, then randoms)... but I've seen both movies. :3 I still don't know which movie I like best, though. XD Oh, and my favourite character is Kero.. even though I can't draw him. o__o

Pok'e Fan
May 25th, 2004, 07:45 PM
I'll join the club!!!!I'm a big fan of CCS. Do any of you have some links for some images of sakura and syaoran?

Skye
May 25th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Another spelling of Syaoran's name is Xio Long or Lang or something like that. It's the Chinese romanization, or the Romanized Chinese.....gah...too confused...

Mari
May 25th, 2004, 07:53 PM
It's not that his name is spelled wrong, all the time. There are just so many different ways you can write it in english letters due to all the different systems of Romanization. If my brain is working correctly, the Hepburn style of romanization has it as "Shaoran". I usually switch between Syaoran and Shaoran depending on how I feel. o_O; (I like Shaoran because for some reason it's faster to type. XD;

Oh, thanks for making it clear. It's because in where I used to live, they always spell Syaoran like how I'm spelling it right now. So whenever I see someone spell it differently, I assume it's wrong.

Castrainer
May 26th, 2004, 10:11 AM
I alway spelled Shaoran O.O Sometimes just Li :P

digi-kun
May 26th, 2004, 07:12 PM
No! not Just Li Evil Dub stuff poisoned ur mind. XD
Seriously, i hate the Dubbed CCS

Castrainer
May 27th, 2004, 07:58 AM
Yay! The dubbed is scary LOL
I like the subbed ones... i like to read O.O

Skye
May 27th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Not only was the voice matching on the dub terrible, but it completely changed each character from their original persona! Also, they cut a lot of stuff out of it, such as beginning something like 8 episodes into the series, when Syaoran enters for the first time. How could thy cut out all the stuff that happens before that!!! O_O

Castrainer
May 27th, 2004, 08:49 AM
Not only was the voice matching on the dub terrible, but it completely changed each character from their original persona! Also, they cut a lot of stuff out of it, such as beginning something like 8 episodes into the series, when Syaoran enters for the first time. How could thy cut out all the stuff that happens before that!!! O_O

At least here in Brazil... I saw all of the episodes and movies, without any cut!

~Casty, bored.

Skye
May 27th, 2004, 08:58 AM
At least here in Brazil... I saw all of the episodes and movies, without any cut!

~Casty, bored.

That's so awesome. Here in the US they cut everything....blah!

*moves to Brazil*

*gets a really bad sunburn*

*moves back to US*

Blah!

Castrainer
May 27th, 2004, 09:03 AM
That's so awesome. Here in the US they cut everything....blah!

*moves to Brazil*

*gets a really bad sunburn*

*moves back to US*

Blah!

To tell the truth... its really cold here!
*puts a coat*

But in summer we always take a really bad sunburn LOL

This remembers meh from that episode of the Erase card...

digi-kun
May 27th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Hint Hint - Tomoyo Daidouji's Dub VA = SCARY

Castrainer
May 27th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Yaaaa! Tomoyo's voice is scary when dubbed O.O
At least, in portuguese she have a cool voice ;P

digi-kun
May 27th, 2004, 02:32 PM
even the name gives the "valley girl" sound

Castrainer
May 27th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Yeah... here her voice is VERY thin...

Cherrim
May 27th, 2004, 03:34 PM
=X I hate the dub, but you've got to give it some credit - if it weren't for its terrible dubbing quality... I would never have bought some of the subtitled DVDs. And if I hadn't bought those, I wouldn't appreciate anime the way I do now. =P So, I've got to be thankful for it on some grounds. x_x

Castrainer
May 27th, 2004, 03:51 PM
=X I hate the dub, but you've got to give it some credit - if it weren't for its terrible dubbing quality... I would never have bought some of the subtitled DVDs. And if I hadn't bought those, I wouldn't appreciate anime the way I do now. =P So, I've got to be thankful for it on some grounds. x_x

"Some evils come to light!" LOL
But those guys dont know how to dub correctly XD
The single credit that i give to them is making you buy the subbed DVDs! :P

digi-kun
May 27th, 2004, 04:42 PM
yes...the ONE good thing XD
Death to Dubbed CCS!!!

Jess
May 30th, 2004, 06:53 PM
*Walks in*

Hey as you can see I lover Keroberus! So Im a major CCS Fan :)

digi-kun
May 30th, 2004, 07:16 PM
great...now i add another person to my CCS recognition list XD

Jess
May 31st, 2004, 08:17 AM
w00t XD I like Keroberus more than any of the other characters..XD

Pok'e Fan
June 1st, 2004, 11:19 PM
Jess, why do you like kero so badly?