PDA

View Full Version : which eeveelution?

Psychotic_Demon
May 24th, 2004, 06:57 PM
which of the eeveelutions do you like best? i like espeon

Iveechan
May 24th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Non, they all annoy the crap out of me with their fugly buggy eyes, floofiness, and hype surrounding them.

Seoul
May 24th, 2004, 09:55 PM
I think i respect the original eeveelotions, first gen that would be. just because.. its first gen! thats where my knowledge shined!
Not too long ago i came across my vaporeon jungle holo foil and its bringin up old fond memories. i then started perfering jolteon. and then i learned to kinda like flareon..
overall. I dont know. Im not really into cute fuzzy-wuzzy lap creatures.

Iveechan
May 24th, 2004, 10:13 PM
overall. I dont know. Im not really into cute fuzzy-wuzzy lap creatures.

*purrrs*

But you like me (;

Seoul
May 24th, 2004, 10:18 PM
oh yes.. your sensual fuzzy-lap-creature 'qualities' are very nice.
hmr.. its getting late.. (;

Geometric-sama
May 24th, 2004, 10:19 PM
I'm an Umbreon fan. *nods* It's cute. I like Jolty and Flarey too XD

Chairman Kaga
May 25th, 2004, 11:24 AM
When it comes to battling, the only one worth using in my opinion is Espeon...

*is fwacked by frostweaver for some IV technicality that makes Espeon the worst in the game*

But the cutest of them all (and the only cute on IMO) is Vaporeon...I only ever used it on stadium, and it never really did anything for me, but at least it looked cool *shrugs*

Porygon
May 25th, 2004, 11:58 AM
I like Vaporeon's [gah! I want so much to spell it Vapoureon] high HP.

Anyway, I like Darktypes, so I like Umbreon! I also like tanks, so it works out great!

If this is off topic or uncalled for or something, sorry a friend of mine made this :D
Alumeon

http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v110/angelicsprites/alumeona.png

fangle spangle
May 26th, 2004, 02:48 AM
umbreon...TANKS?!? what?

umbreon is my fav, cos hes sooooo cuuuuuute

Turbo The Porcupine
May 26th, 2004, 05:21 AM
Espeon over umbreon anyday. He looks cooler, he looks better, he is better. Case closed.

Pooty
May 26th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Yeah, but Umbreon can beat Espeon because Psychic attacks do absolutely nothing to Umbreon, and Dark attacks can destroy Espeon.

My favourite eeveelution is Flareon. I don't know why, though. :)

Carlito-san
May 26th, 2004, 06:58 AM
umboreon alllll the way,it been on all my teams since g/s!i like the way it plows through the compution.
(and it's movepool!!)

shining_light
May 26th, 2004, 07:29 AM
vaporeon/flareon. vaporeon was my first eeveelution on yellow, and it saved my behind more than once in the e4 (good ol' ice beam :))flareon just cuz i like fire types.

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2004, 10:46 AM
heres the order in which i like them;

-espeon (duuuuuuuuh)
-vaporeon
-umbreon
-flareon
-jolteon

Intuition
May 26th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Umbreon for me.. It's so dark and... :)

stewie&rupert
May 27th, 2004, 01:29 PM
umbreon
flareon
espeon
jolteon
vaporeon

for atk ill choose espeon. for stalling and atking umbreon. plus umbreon looks the coolest.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 27th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Umbreon!

But here are the ones I like in order:

1. Umbreon
2. Flareon
3. Vaporen
4.Espeon
5. Jolteon
6. Eevee

Hex Maniac
May 27th, 2004, 01:37 PM
i like umbreon the best, maybe because i like dark types the most and its attack set is good too :p

P-Reaper
May 27th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I like flareon the best because it's a fire type. I also like jolteon because lightning can cause fires. Yay for fire!!!
p.s. not a pyromaniac... <.<

asher_son_of_ash
May 28th, 2004, 02:42 AM
>.> Vaporeon is tops. I prefer it over any other eon. o.o;

AJHalliwell
May 29th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Umbreon! But runner up, all the three originals. Then Eevee (non-evolved) THEN espeon. I really dislike espeon for some reason, lol.
But At one point or another, i liked all the three originals. LoL, on going joke back in the day, was at any given point, me and my two pokemon people (we were the three leading pokemon people on the street) we all liked a different eeveelution. And it randomly changed, and rotated lol.
(IE: I'd like Vaporeon one day, and the next day I'd like Jolteon, and the other two would change from Flareon and Jolteon, to Vaporeon and Flareon! Get it? lol, funny how it always worked that way! I rarely liked Flareon though, Vaporeon and Jolteon are cooler n.n)
rambliiiiiiing.
But Umbreon is the coolest!

Jeikobu
May 29th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Blacky (Umbreon) is definitely my favorite. It's cute yet fearsome, and has that mysterious Dark Pokemon image.

Aggron91
May 30th, 2004, 12:15 PM
which of the eeveelutions do you like best? i like espeon

hmmmmmm jolteons prob the most powerful, but thts my point of veiw, but they do my head in anyway, so it doesnt matter

_fr0z3n_
May 30th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Espeon over Umbreon, Espeon is so elegant, cute, powerful, classy, beautiful, smart... ** I'm a big fan of Espeon, go Espeon!
1) Espeon
2) Vaporeon
3) Umbreon
4) Jolteon
5) Flareon

Frostweaver
May 30th, 2004, 12:50 PM
According to battle within the game, Umbreon in a battle of 1vs1 out of all Eeveelutions cannot possibly be defeated, due to the insanely high defense. Umbreon can stall out any other Eeveelutions too easily (go ahead and test if you want, provided that both Eeveelutions are IV trained properly with logical sense). Umbreon cannot attack at all and can only tank though. If you see an Umbreon, send out the metal chicken to block the toxic, and blow it away before it can baton pass substitute and curse.

Jolteon is used the most due to Volt absorb being a valuable ability in the game, and the fact that it's along the 3rd (or 4th) fastest in game makes it even better. It is almost gurantee first strike with a thunderwave. Its sp.att isn't bad either, making its thunderbolt and HP Grass/Ice darn annoying. If anything goes wrong, sub and agility, and baton pass it to Marowak please.

Vaporeon is the only hazer out of all eeveelutions, and is the 2nd most commonly used. Insane hp, and high sp.def, and you get the strongest special sponge out of all water types (excluding Suicune who's a legendary). Can wish, and surf still hurts even if no EV is used on sp.attack.

Flareon is the least used out of all. Flash fire can't heal but only boosts fire attacks (sucks a lot more than the other 2 absorbs) You have sweepage offensive stats, but when you're that slow, it's hard to go far. A great Pokemon in the UU division.

Espeon is not used as often as Gardevoir and Alakazam because it can't learn any status changing move unlike any other psychic types (almost all other psychic types know a paralyzing move like stun spore or thunderwave). It isn't as fast as Alakazam, can't sweep as well as Alakazam, and can't stall special attacks as well as Gardevoir. A limited movepool doesn't help either.

So in terms of battling... that's how the eeveelution stands.

ryan
May 30th, 2004, 04:26 PM
here's the way it works guys:
1) Umbreon
2) Flareon
3) Jolteon
4) Vaporeon
5) Espeon
(don't as questions, just run)

Duke R
May 30th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I don't like any of them...

1. Eevee
2. Vaporeon
2. Jolteon
2. Flareon
2. Espeon
2. Umbreon

But this should be a poll.

Goten Shy
June 2nd, 2004, 08:17 AM
Umbreon and Espeon, thats why PC (colleseum) has such a goot beggining :p

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 2nd, 2004, 11:01 AM
Non, they all annoy the crap out of me with their fugly buggy eyes, floofiness, and hype surrounding them.

You said Fugly, you're the best!

I like all of them really. I think they're all unique and special. Here are the reasons why:

~Flareon- I like good looking, strong types of Fire Pokmon, and that is Flareon.

~Jolteon- I like Jolteon because it's electric, and electric types are usually strong if the know good attacks.

~Vaporeon- Vaporeon is cool because it's elegant, like a lot of water Pokmon, and has a cool look. It's strong if it knows the right attacks, and it can become invisible.

~Umbreon- Umbreon is probably the strongest. It is dark and mysterious, and probably loyal. It's sometimes cute, I guess, so it's on of my real favorites.

~Espeon- Espeon is IMO the most adorable ones. It is a nice color, and is as strong a Umbreon sometimes. It's one of my real favorites also.

Pikachu Fan38
June 2nd, 2004, 06:10 PM
I like the Fire evolution.I can't remember the name.All
the other one's are kind of ugly

HellishHades
June 2nd, 2004, 06:51 PM
Umbreon is definitely the best battler. Thus, I use Umbreon on my teams. Plus, it has Confuse Ray, one of my favourite moves.

icer
June 5th, 2004, 06:57 AM
1. Umbreon. Looks so cool
2. Espeon. It's a cat!
3. Jolteon. So cute
No preference of the others. I love those 3, but the other Eons I class as 'ok, but don't really use them...'

katty
June 5th, 2004, 07:26 AM
i lprefer umbreon like everyone else does, its cute and have a pretty descent attitude.
espeon comes second, just becuase it has a smooth attitude.
joteon-i like the spikes
vaporeon-simply better than flareon
flareon-too hot

Hinoshi-chan
June 5th, 2004, 07:58 AM
1. umbreon
2. Flareon
3. Vaporeon
5. Espeon
6. Jolteon
though eevee is my favorite pokemon Ever!