PDA

View Full Version : legened of the night

Psychotic_Demon
May 24th, 2004, 11:41 PM
it is two in the morn and yet here i am at the computer.*sigh* im bored so i think i`ll create an rp...

in lotn you have to be dark pokemon. any of them are ok. there can be up to five of the same pokemon.(i`ll bet u $5 bucks absol and umbreon will be the first to go!)

team ram (rocket magma auqa) want to capture all dark pokemon and take over the world. we have to stop them. if u r evil u try to capture the good pkmn. if u r good u try to stop evil and save them.

fill this in if u want to play please.

name:
pokemon:
looks:
ok i`ll be..........

name:dark star
pokemon:eevee (evolves later )
looks:silver with white paws

-----------------------------------------

dark star sat in her favorite tree, watching the moon and stars. to her they were peaceful and beautiful all at the same time. she often wondered what it was like outside of the forest, and if people in towns and cities could see the stars... as she was thinking about this two people dressed all in black snuck up behind her. she felt the air currents move and heard a soft whoosh. a net was aimed strait torwards her! faster than lightning she jumped to the ground and used shaddow ball but more people apeared! help! she said knowing she couldnt beat them all...

Miss Reyna
May 25th, 2004, 02:35 AM
hi i join!!

name:renia
pokemon:houndour
looks:all black and where there is supose to be orange it is whrite

renia was just taking a break from battling the n she hread the sound of battle. so she got up and run to the place of the sound. runing between trees and jumping over bushes. then she finally arrive to find an eevee in battle with a goup of humans in black suits. renia said to her self this is not a fair figth then she scream

i come and help you!!

she jump in and use a faint attack. one of the guys try to put a net on her but she use a flamethrower to burn the net. then she went next to the eevee and said

are you okay? i think that we need more help here.

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 08:34 AM
i think so... the eevee said looking around. if you hadent come i would have been caught... thanks. by the way, im dark star and i think we need more help too. dark star used bite on the person closest to her.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 12:41 PM
I will try this out...^_^

Name: DarkSnow
Pokemon: Umbreon
Looks: DarkSnow is a white Umbreon
Personality: DarkSnow is very independent, and doesnt like help from others, though she is always willing to help out another.
Purpose/mission: She was sent from far away, on a mission, to stop Team Rocket or any evil from taking over the world.

-----------------------------------

DarkSnow was sitting on a rock,grooming herself, when she heard some voices.
She ran towards them. She saw a Houndour and a Eevee talking.
"What are you doing here? Team Magma was last spotted here..." she said. She suddenly caught a distant scent. "They were alreadyt here? Then you better get out of here. They will come back" she said seriously.

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 12:46 PM
i know... dark star said. but this is what confuses me. why are they around in this area? i dont understand. just then a net flew through the air landing on all three of them.

Deoxys55
May 25th, 2004, 12:48 PM
name: Skinwalker
pokemon: Absol
looks: As any absol would except for the collar around her neck
~~~~~~~~~~
Skinwalker got up and walked to the group of pokmon. " What's the fuss about? Team magma again? Ugh.."

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 12:49 PM
DarkSnow bent her ears back, and hissed. She bit the net, and started to strech it with her paws. It made a big hole.
"Get out of here!" she called to the Eevee and Houndour. A pokeball landed beside her, and she dodged it.
"Fools" she thought. She zig zagged around Team Magma, and then tripped. "Run!" she called. "I will be there soon!"

Deoxys55
May 25th, 2004, 12:55 PM
I tackled the magma member that was after DarkSnow, only to get caught in the mangled net..

katfox2
May 25th, 2004, 12:55 PM
I'll join!!! ^_^

Name: Sparky
Pokemon: Jolteon
Looks: Sparky has silver eyes and and she is a white Jolteon.

Sparky stood up on top of a cliff, looking at the golden sun set.
Then she heard a noise comming from behind her.
And there, she saw three pokemon.

Jess
May 25th, 2004, 12:59 PM
name: Shadow
pokemon: Sneasel
looks: A Normal Sneasel

-________________________________________________-

*Im eating some Caterpie until I notice all the pokemon in a huge group*
*I drop my tastey Caterpie and fly over to the other Pokemon*

Shadow:"What`s everyone doing?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 12:59 PM
"Get away!" DarkSnow said to the Absol. "I dont need your help!"
A Ekans was released from its Pokeball. DarkSnow took it down easily.

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 01:00 PM
sparky, i said you need to be dark... but thats ok. i`ll make an eception. :)

Deoxys55
May 25th, 2004, 01:03 PM
I glared at DarkSnow and walked away. Why did I need them? I was a loner before. Why should I continue messing around with these fools?

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 01:05 PM
im confused :confused: u people signed up three seconds arter each other o_O

dark star relized that they were losing. c`mon! we need to get outta hear! she said.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Something hit hard against DarkSnows head. She fell to the ground. She got up and hissed. One of the Team Magma members had hit her with a bat. DarkSnows eyes glew red, and she attacked. The Team Magma team soon fled, and DarkSnow sat down on the ground. She felt dizzy.

katfox2
May 25th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Team Magma!!!!
What'da?
I won't let them take the other pokemon!!!
said Sparky as she ran towards Magma.
Then she used her Zap Cannon attack.
*ZAP*
What?! Dark Snow are.........you okay?
I know you don't like getting help from the others, but you look really hurt!!!
Can you please let me help you??? You need help.

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 01:10 PM
dark star used shadow ball. from out of nowhere a zap cannon apeared. the two
attacks combined together and knocked most of the people and pokemon out.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 01:55 PM
"No, dont touch me" DarkSnow said furiously. She walked away from the Jolteon.
"I am a apprentice, I need no help"

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 01:57 PM
darksnow wait! dark star said. trying to catch up.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 02:02 PM
DarkSnow grunted and turned around.
"What do you want?" she asked seriously.

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 02:05 PM
"its not that i want to give u help but i was wondering could u help me?"
dark star asked nevously.

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 25th, 2004, 02:09 PM
"Why? Whats wrong?"DarkSnow asked.

Jess
May 25th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Jess:"Help!!"

*I was flying as fast as I could.My leg was split due to an evil Team Magma Trap o_O*

Psychotic_Demon
May 25th, 2004, 06:05 PM
sorry i couldnt replie. my stepbro kicked me off...

"well..." dark star said. " i was training really hard with my brother when team magma tryed to capture us. my bro sacrified his life for me... i have been training really hard ever since but i cant seem to evolve... could you help me evolve?

Miss Reyna
May 26th, 2004, 02:39 AM
renia was runing througt the forest with the others and dodging all the traps and saw that shadow (sneasal) hurt. she then ran to him and said "get on me and can't get far with that broken leg. HURRY! they coming!!

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2004, 11:05 AM
dark star heard two voices talking. she looked over her shoulder and saw renia carring a sneasle "come on" she said to dark snow. runing to go help renia.

Jess
May 26th, 2004, 11:08 AM
renia was runing througt the forest with the others and dodging all the traps and saw that shadow (sneasal) hurt. she then ran to him and said "get on me and can't get far with that broken leg. HURRY! they coming!!
* got on Reina`s back*

*I was sturggling to move as my blood ran down my leg o_O*

Legendary_Pokegirl
May 26th, 2004, 12:44 PM
"Evolving takes time and training, but sure I will help." DarkSnow said, running towards the voice.

Psychotic_Demon
May 26th, 2004, 01:25 PM
"thanks." dark star said trying to keep herself under controll.

Jess
May 26th, 2004, 02:52 PM
*I grasped onto Reina`s back as she ran through the forest *

Darkened Absol
May 26th, 2004, 06:11 PM
name: Voied
pokemon: Shiny Absol
looks: Looks like an ordinary absol, has dark fur with a silver face and horn. Also has a tuft of hair on its head

Miss Reyna
May 27th, 2004, 02:51 AM
"hang on sneasel. this may get a little rough around the feathers." renia stared to ran faster to catch up with the eevee. "hi we did introdce each other. my name is renia whats yours. but now what are we going to do. he is injured."

Jess
May 27th, 2004, 05:01 PM
*I climb off from Renia`s back and lay on the ground next to Eevee*

Psychotic_Demon
June 1st, 2004, 02:24 PM
"are you ok?" dark star asked.