PDA

View Full Version : Hey Y'all

~Swish~
July 19th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Hey guys,

My names Ben,Im 19 and Im from Oxford, England. I used to be completely obssessed with Pokemon in my younger days. I havent kept up with the new pokemon yet so Im a bit behind on the times. But the last few days Ive been re-watching some of the tv episodes and movies, and the love is creeping back into me for the poke critters! Im planning to get Pokemon Diamond or the other one (forgot the name lmao) when its out in 8 days here! I own Pokemon Yellow and Gold, I used to play both religiously a few years ago, and got some pretty strong Pokemon! Anyway, hope to get to know you guys a bit better, and Im depending on a lot of you to improve my knowledge of the new pokemon! Want to know anything else about me, just ask, I love making friends! Thanks guys,

Ben xx

Mr.Squishy
July 19th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Hey, i also live in england :D i've just realised it's only 8 days :O i wanna get Pokemon Pearl xD im new here too :D

~Swish~
July 19th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Hehe yeah, I havent even got a DS yet so I'm going to get both on the same day. Im what you call an old school Pokemon gamer right now hehe! Im sure I'll find one of the games somewhere! Cmon you other guys feel free to post!

~Swish~
July 20th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Thanks man. Ive been religiously re-watching the old pokemon episodes and the love is still there :D